LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Parts, Roles, Performances > Other Movies & TV > Fanorama

Fanorama For fan fiction, artwork, bits and bobs, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2007, 05:48 AM   #26
xRamona
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dokkum, Holland
Posts: 253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara
Ramona.. the countdown to Italy is going.....!!!!! :P :P :P :P
Hardly can wait!!!
I heard the weather was beautiful out there?

Kusss
__________________
If we wait until our lives are free from sorrow or difficulty, then we wait forever. And miss the entire point.
Dirk Benedict.
xRamona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 09:30 AM   #27
sara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,027
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRamona
Quote:
Originally Posted by sara
Ramona.. the countdown to Italy is going.....!!!!! :P :P :P :P
Hardly can wait!!!
I heard the weather was beautiful out there?

Kusss
It is my dear.. if you mean with 'beautifu' 40°C and more.... :shock: :shock: We're getting mad here: tooooo hot! :roll:
You'll have a full immersion sunbath!!!
:wink:
__________________

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow." --- Dirk Benedict

"Life: my favorite occupation." --- Dirk Benedict
sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 09:54 AM   #28
xRamona
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dokkum, Holland
Posts: 253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRamona
Quote:
Originally Posted by sara
Ramona.. the countdown to Italy is going.....!!!!! :P :P :P :P
Hardly can wait!!!
I heard the weather was beautiful out there?

Kusss
It is my dear.. if you mean with 'beautifu' 40°C and more.... :shock: :shock: We're getting mad here: tooooo hot! :roll:
You'll have a full immersion sunbath!!!
:wink:
Heck! :|
Out here it's 20°C.. Really cold..!
Ah man, I wanna go to Italy.. :lol:
But first, we've to drive for 16 hours. Really looking forward to that. :?
__________________
If we wait until our lives are free from sorrow or difficulty, then we wait forever. And miss the entire point.
Dirk Benedict.
xRamona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:43 AM   #29
sara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,027
Blog Entries: 1
Default

16 hours... :shock: :shock: is it yr dad who drives? poor mann.. some gatorade before leaving! :lol:
I'm planning a long trip to Schleswig-Holstein.. and my boyfr will do the same.. but sreets in Austria-Germany are much better than here. :?
sing in the car while travelling.. time passes quicker!!!

BTW.. what a NICE avatar dear!!!! Cool moment I suppose..!
__________________

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow." --- Dirk Benedict

"Life: my favorite occupation." --- Dirk Benedict
sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:53 AM   #30
xRamona
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dokkum, Holland
Posts: 253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara
16 hours... :shock: :shock: is it yr dad who drives? poor mann.. some gatorade before leaving! :lol:
I'm planning a long trip to Schleswig-Holstein.. and my boyfr will do the same.. but sreets in Austria-Germany are much better than here. :?
sing in the car while travelling.. time passes quicker!!!

BTW.. what a NICE avatar dear!!!! Cool moment I suppose..!
Yeah, 16 hours.. and my mom's boyfriend is driving.. :lol:
Ah well, we're going with 6 persons to Italy.. And I sing all the time, so that won't be a problem..
And eh Sara, My mom's got a question for you;
Is it really true that Italian men really like blonde women?? Because my mom is a typical blonde, and her boyfriend is a little worried about it. :lol:

That's really sweet of your boyfriend to drive for so long!!

And eh, thanks for the compliment, and yeah, it was a cool moment. :lol:

Oh and btw;
Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow "Confessions of a Kamikaze Cowboy" will be delivered, so I'll have something to read on the trip to Italy.. :P
__________________
If we wait until our lives are free from sorrow or difficulty, then we wait forever. And miss the entire point.
Dirk Benedict.
xRamona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:45 PM   #31
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: My cats place ;)
Posts: 2,136
Blog Entries: 17
Default

Hi everyone!

I'm really enjoying reading about everyone's summer plans. I got some money from my Aunt and Uncle from Germany as a early birthday gift. Part of it may go to my trip to P.E.I and the other will be saved for my trip to Europe next year.
I probably won't be eating oysters when I go to P.E.I. I don't really like them all that much.
I LOVE lobster. It's one of my favourite foods.* Wonder if Dirk likes it or has eaten it?* :?

Take care,
Anne
__________________
"My cats aren't the pets, I'm their pet"
bibbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:05 AM   #32
dbukfan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Posts: 1,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara
Ciao a tutti!!!
Well.. this year I'll spend some days at the seaside.. just quite near home! :wink:
and then n Sept (after 2 other exams at Uni :shock: :x ) I'm going to Vienna.......oh sooo cool.... I can't wait!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I adore Austria.. and with my boyfr.. it will be so romantic!! :wink:

Ramona.. the countdown to Italy is going.....!!!!! :P :P :P :P

Su.. Spain.. France.. you could make a few kilometers to Italy then!!! :roll:
Ciao Sara

Nice try :wink: :lol: ......Can V3 come to stay with U in Italy then?...I believe Italy's quite Expensive place to visit..need 2-3 suitcases of € for spendin' money, girl!!..is it True?....quite frankly, I'm always Broke :shock: :roll: every Summers...enjoy too much
Holiday!!....so what!!...V all only live ONCE :wink: ...it's only money ...eh!!!

Never try drivin' thru Europe...only hire car to get around each trip...sounds interestin'...may be tryin' one day!!...when every European countries decide to drive R/H side like UK...haha!! :roll: :lol: :wink:

Vienna's also on my lists to visit too....Lucky U..how Romantic...Waltz dancin'..then chaufferin' around city on opentop horse carriage lilke Princess :wink: :lol: ..lovely!!.....I think also v expensive city to visit too.....uummmhhh!!..I think U 8) :? , Sara may be a millionairess in disguise :wink: ...prob. live in the Massive Villa near Lake Como...& yr nt door buddy is, George Clooney, right! :lol: :lol:

Baci..x
__________________
----Live Long & Healthy, Happy Lives----

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:49 AM   #33
Arciris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain)
Posts: 712
Default

Hi!!
Wow, girls!! How much plans for holidays! This is funny! I love the plans come together!! :lol: :lol: hahaha.

When are you, all, leaving?? I leave July 20th if the papers of travel are correct. We did it by Internet, it's more cheap.

My God..I think about 40 and 46C in Greece...very very hot! Here we've a cloudly days and 20C, but the normal for this time is 28-30 with very humidity next to the sea. Well, it's possible to be held. But 40C...

Anne, yesss, very soon is our birhtday!! The mine is the day 5. :wink: When was the your? 10? I don't remember now, I had read it but I don't find it now in the posts. Cancer, I know, is a very romantic horoscop. We are ever dreaming...Like living in the moon. :lol:

Kisses for all!!
Arciris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:52 AM   #34
xRamona
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dokkum, Holland
Posts: 253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arciris
Hi!!
Wow, girls!! How much plans for holidays! This is funny! I love the plans come together!! :lol: :lol: hahaha.

When are you, all, leaving?? I leave July 20th if the papers of travel are correct. We did it by Internet, it's more cheap.

My God..I think about 40 and 46C in Greece...very very hot! Here we've a cloudly days and 20C, but the normal for this time is 28-30 with very humidity next to the sea. Well, it's possible to be held. But 40C...

Anne, yesss, very soon is our birhtday!! The mine is the day 5. :wink: When was the your? 10? I don't remember now, I had read it but I don't find it now in the posts. Cancer, I know, is a very romantic horoscop. We are ever dreaming...Like living in the moon. :lol:

Kisses for all!!
Hi again, Esther! :lol:

I'm leaving July 19, and I'll be back August 4..
Sara/Su said it was really hot in Italy too..
40C.. omg, I'm so not used to that,
In the Netherlands it's at most 30C..
Ah well, thank god for the swimmingpools. 8)

Have fun on your Holidays, everybody!!
__________________
If we wait until our lives are free from sorrow or difficulty, then we wait forever. And miss the entire point.
Dirk Benedict.
xRamona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 04:07 AM   #35
dbukfan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Posts: 1,014
Default Happy Bikini Babes!!

Hi All

Wow...it looks like..V3, me..Ramona & Esther..will be leavin' Sara & Anne on their own..that LONELY :shock: wks in July...me too'll flyin on EDIT 16/07/07 for 10 days...Esther..Where're U goin'?...too many places on yr message :? :? ....&... ..oooooh..Romantic Cancer's ready to take off on :lol: :lol: happy holidays...I'd better take some binoculars to lookin' for my buddies on their Bakini Beach BABES, eh..haha :lol: :lol: :wink:

Happy Holiday...and..Many Happy Return for soon B'day Catalan Girl, too.

U guys got much better weather than UK....so COLD, WET, DARK & RAIN :shock: :roll: :shock: ..my lord!!...today, I put my Autumn clothes on...so cold & miserable...doom day...all along nt wk...feel sorry for the Wimbledon Tennis..bet all players're soakin' today :shock: :roll: :roll:

Happy wkend, Whatever U do, girls :lol: :lol:

Adios
Baci
Kus...x
__________________
----Live Long & Healthy, Happy Lives----

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 04:13 AM   #36
xRamona
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dokkum, Holland
Posts: 253
Default Re: Happy Bikini Babes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbukfan
Hi All

Wow...it looks like..V3, me..Ramona & Esther..will be leavin' Sara & Anne on their own..that LONELY :shock: wks in July...me too'll flyin on 18/07/07...Esther..Where're U goin'...too many places on yr message :? :? ....&... ..oooooh..Romantic Cancer's ready to take off on :lol: :lol: happy holidays...I'd better take some binoculars to lookin' for my buddies on their Bakini Beach BABES, eh..haha :lol: :lol: :wink:

Happy Holiday...and..Many Happy Return for soon B'day Catalan Girl, too.

U guys got much better weather than UK....so COLD, WET, DARK & RAIN :shock: :roll: :shock: ..my lord!!...today, I put my Autumn clothes on...so cold & miserable...doom day...all along nt wk...feel sorry for the Wimbledon Tennis..bet all players're soakin' today :shock: :roll: :roll:

Happy wkend, Whatever U do, girls :lol: :lol:

Adios
Baci
Kus...x
Ahww poor Sara and Anne..!
Ah well, they've got eachother, and how long will you guys be on Holiday?
I'll be in Italy for 2 and a half weeks.. so that's not so long..

In the Netherlands it's really bad weather too.!
Rain, cold.. if I didn't knew better I'd think it's Autumn.. Where's the summer!!!! :?

Anyway,
Have a great weekend girls

Kuss
__________________
If we wait until our lives are free from sorrow or difficulty, then we wait forever. And miss the entire point.
Dirk Benedict.
xRamona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 04:13 AM   #37
Dirk B. Fan from Holland
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 644
Default

Su join the club we have the same weather here... :?
We need more warmth and Greece can have more from our rain... too bad it doesn't work like that

I'm going for a weekend to Germany 20 untill 23 and than go back on friday the 28 I suppose and then back on the following thursday.
__________________
Holsteiner Horses bring you the joy of live
Dirk B. Fan from Holland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:10 AM   #38
dbukfan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Posts: 1,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk B. Fan from Holland
Su join the club we have the same weather here... :?
We need more warmth and Greece can have more from our rain... too bad it doesn't work like that

I'm going for a weekend to Germany 20 untill 23 and than go back on friday the 28 I suppose and then back on the following thursday.
Hoi Adri...

Few patches of Mushroom :shock: :roll: ..startin to appear in few places on my lawn (back garden) fr too damp lawn ...all veg. plot v slow startin' too....OMG :shock: :roll: ..look what V all done to our Planet Earth :shock: :? !...the Worst Rainfall for UK Summer this yr....for decades...& forecast...MORE rainfall to come.

Frankly, I'm glad to be in the Sun..in less than 10 days time...infact, I'am off to South Coast of England with friends for few days..then off to Es Cana!!...BRAVO!!

Have a nice wkend..Adri & yr horse too....x
__________________
----Live Long & Healthy, Happy Lives----

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:21 AM   #39
Dirk B. Fan from Holland
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 644
Default

Yes!!! I have found mushrooms in the field from the horses!!! Never have seen them there before!!!

Well our spring was dry... so a couple of weeks rain was good. But now we have enough rain... they say that we will get a dry summer... but when!

I hope your vacation will be good Su!

Have a good weekend yourself!!!

Kiss!
__________________
Holsteiner Horses bring you the joy of live
Dirk B. Fan from Holland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:28 AM   #40
dbukfan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Posts: 1,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk B. Fan from Holland
Yes!!! I have found mushrooms in the field from the horses!!! Never have seen them there before!!!
Well our spring was dry... so a couple of weeks rain was good. But now we have enough rain... they say that we will get a dry summer... but when!
I hope your vacation will be good Su!
Have a good weekend yourself!!!
Kiss!
Hoi Adri...

Guess What!!!! :!:..Miracle happens in UK today...I've seen Sunshine spell (still cold!! :roll: ) for last few days...so if only I can hang my washin' part-dry!!..& watch some Wimbledon..I'd be a happy bunny this wkend.
WoW...BLUE SKY outside my office window :wink: :lol:

Liefs..x
__________________
----Live Long & Healthy, Happy Lives----

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:32 AM   #41
xRamona
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dokkum, Holland
Posts: 253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbukfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk B. Fan from Holland
Yes!!! I have found mushrooms in the field from the horses!!! Never have seen them there before!!!
Well our spring was dry... so a couple of weeks rain was good. But now we have enough rain... they say that we will get a dry summer... but when!
I hope your vacation will be good Su!
Have a good weekend yourself!!!
Kiss!
Hoi Adri...

Guess What!!!! :!:..Miracle happens in UK today...I've seen Sunshine spell (still cold!! :roll: ) for last few days...so if only I can hang my washin' part-dry!!..& watch some Wimbledon..I'd be a happy bunny this wkend.
WoW...BLUE SKY outside my office window :wink: :lol:

Liefs..x
Blue sky?
Omg. Out here its cold, dark, and rain!!
I hope we'll get a blue sky too, in the afternoon or something.. :roll:
__________________
If we wait until our lives are free from sorrow or difficulty, then we wait forever. And miss the entire point.
Dirk Benedict.
xRamona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:34 AM   #42
Dirk B. Fan from Holland
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 644
Default

O dear... my mother is watching that Wimbledon stuff aswell...

I am working again on my graduation project... I wish it was 10 july... then I will stop for 4 weeks and after that I will pick it up again!
4 weeks no school
__________________
Holsteiner Horses bring you the joy of live
Dirk B. Fan from Holland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:14 AM   #43
xRamona
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dokkum, Holland
Posts: 253
Default

But eh, Hey Sara, My mother's still got that question;
Is it true that Italian men really like blonde women??
Because my mothers boyfriend is a little jealous/worried. :lol:
__________________
If we wait until our lives are free from sorrow or difficulty, then we wait forever. And miss the entire point.
Dirk Benedict.
xRamona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 09:29 AM   #44
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: My cats place ;)
Posts: 2,136
Blog Entries: 17
Default

Hi everyone!

My birthday is July 12th. Looks like I'll be going to P.E.I. for a week in August.

Esther you say your's the 5th of July? PM me your email address and I'll send you an e-card.

xRamona. Yes....Italians do like blondes. I know. One of my past boyfriends was Italian.

I'm looking forward to possibly hooking up with some or all of you, when I go to Europe next year. Hope I have enough time in my schedule! :lol:

Hope everyone has a great summer and keep us posted!

Take care,
Anne
__________________
"My cats aren't the pets, I'm their pet"
bibbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:24 PM   #45
seedview
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: between a rock and a hard place
Posts: 58
Default Vacations

Hi everyone

WOW ! ! I am tired from just reading what all of you are planning to do on your vacations. Just, please, after all the planning and packing, just take care traveling. Enjoy yourselves to the max and return home safely.

I know I just want to know that you are home safely and filled with renewed energy. After all this forum would not be the same without all of you.

Enjoy !
seedview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:02 AM   #46
dbukfan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Posts: 1,014
Default Re: Vacations

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedview
Hi everyone
WOW ! ! I am tired from just reading what all of you are planning to do on your vacations. Just, please, after all the planning and packing, just take care traveling. Enjoy yourselves to the max and return home safely.
I know I just want to know that you are home safely and filled with renewed energy. After all this forum would not be the same without all of you.
Enjoy !
Howdy Karen & All

My Littly's passed her current Fav. dancin' song for U :wink: :lol: :lol:
'....I would walk 500 miles... by the Proclaimers..... :lol: :lol: :lol: '
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJOdPfjoglU

C'mon...Karen :wink: ..Let's join these Happy Soul DBC's troops on Holiday nt yr on possibly, the :wink: :lol: MED.CRUISE :lol: ...with Dirk :wink: ...I can ensure U that U'll be like a NEW woman :shock: :wink: ...Girl!!...V're all a V GOOD bunch of Cheerful and Joy to hang around with...Really :lol: .

'..We're goin' where the Sun :lol: shines Brightly :lol: ...We're goin' where the Sea is Blue :lol: :wink: ....mmm....mmm....mmm....mmm...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........'

Thnk U for yr kind word...'Bon Voyage' :wink: ,..to all buddies!!!............

Have a Nice wkend........:arrow: UK's Bucketin' down NON-Stop..on&on... :roll: :shock:

Hugs & Kisses fr all of us..... :wink:
__________________
----Live Long & Healthy, Happy Lives----

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:51 AM   #47
Arciris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain)
Posts: 712
Default Re: Vacations

Hi to all!!
A less day for our holidays!! Well!!!
Su, you ask me where I go. I go to Mnorca, you remember? Another balearic islland :wink: . But I'm leaving until July 20. Relax, beaches, sun.. (well, I have sun here, but are most beautiful the beaches of Islands with its white sand). Here the sand is good but this special colour of balearic islands isn't here.
Thanks for song! Yes, it's a beutiful song. I had heard it for the first time in a Telefonica (spanish telephony's company) spot tv and I've it in mp3. :P
I remember now, another song..but I don't encounter it, now..and I don't remeber who sang it..I will look for it.
Kisses!!
Arciris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:20 AM   #48
dbukfan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Posts: 1,014
Default Re: Vacations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arciris
Hi to all!!
A less day for our holidays!! Well!!!
Su, you ask me where I go. I go to Mnorca, you remember? Another balearic islland :wink: . But I'm leaving until July 20. Relax, beaches, sun.. (well, I have sun here, but are most beautiful the beaches of Islands with its white sand). Here the sand is good but this special colour of balearic islands isn't here.
Thanks for song! Yes, it's a beutiful song. I had heard it for the first time in a Telefonica (spanish telephony's company) spot tv and I've it in mp3. :P
I remember now, another song..but I don't encounter it, now..and I don't remeber who sang it..I will look for it.
Kisses!!
Hola Esther

So..V3'll be Not Far fr U then, buddy!!....few people I know, said Menorca...it's v good place for children!!...in my view, every beaches're v GOOD not just for kids..also for all Adults too :wink: :wink:.
Pls Bring me Sunshine fr Barcelona to U any time, girl!! :wink: ...it's v GREY :roll: :wink: & v Dull day indeed...looks like 'RAIN' word is our Favorite word for the Brits this Summer :shock: :roll: :? :x
Wow...great stuff, U can play MP3 player...so cool & v Smart gadget just like U :lol: indeed...funny thing, is our close friends came to visit us yesterday..and also show/explain this MP3 to me...rather complicated subject for me to take on for relaxin' Sunday..haha....so after too long fairly tale, I ended up snzzz on the sofa...haha... :lol: :lol:
Yes...not long now for Vacations!!!....Yippee!!

Adios
A Presto...x
__________________
----Live Long & Healthy, Happy Lives----

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:20 AM   #49
Arciris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain)
Posts: 712
Default Re: Vacations

Ha ha ha, Sue..ohh, I'm sorry about the weather but I laughed very much for your words.
We can make a thing...I send the sun there and you send to us the rain, because here it makes much lack. Okey? But...a thing..ok the rain but not more of 3 days, ehh? hahhaha :lol: :lol:
I was reading yesterday about match of tennis of Wimbledon and the matchs they were not possible to be done for rain..argghh.
Iits clear, the world is badly distributed. We needed rain and it does not come, other need sun and either... :shock:

Yes about Menorca is ideal for childs. Ohh, in the apartments two years ago was funny to see the childs to run, to jump, and his face of happiness. :P Is all that they need for a great holidays. Not games, not play station, not game boy... hahaha, only beach, swimming pool, to make new friends..etc.. :wink:

Ohh, don't worry about mp3. It's very easy, if I have it..hahaha, I'm sure that if I know use it i'ts easy. Great idea in sofá on Sunday. Well, sofá is occupied by my father but I've my bed for the next Sunday, haha.
Regards!! :wink:
Arciris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 04:59 AM   #50
dbukfan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Posts: 1,014
Default Re: Vacations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arciris
Ha ha ha, Sue..ohh, I'm sorry about the weather but I laughed very much for your words.
We can make a thing...I send the sun there and you send to us the rain, because here it makes much lack. Okey? But...a thing..ok the rain but not more of 3 days, ehh? hahhaha :lol: :lol:
I was reading yesterday about match of tennis of Wimbledon and the matchs they were not possible to be done for rain..argghh.
Iits clear, the world is badly distributed. We needed rain and it does not come, other need sun and either... :shock:

Yes about Menorca is ideal for childs. Ohh, in the apartments two years ago was funny to see the childs to run, to jump, and his face of happiness. :P Is all that they need for a great holidays. Not games, not play station, not game boy... hahaha, only beach, swimming pool, to make new friends..etc.. :wink:

Ohh, don't worry about mp3. It's very easy, if I have it..hahaha, I'm sure that if I know use it i'ts easy. Great idea in sofá on Sunday. Well, sofá is occupied by my father but I've my bed for the next Sunday, haha.
Regards!! :wink:
Hola Esther

U're absolutly right about...lettin' all children in touch with Nature, girl..couldn't agree with U more, girl!!..wisdom words fr U :wink: ......at home...def. a big NO...to Play Station, Game-Boy or anything like that for my littly...only allowed telly 1/2-1 hr a day!! :wink: .after finishin' home-work...really for her own good.....V try to encourage/guide her to interact with lots of more interest things ie drawing, indoor family puzzles'games (at the moment!! YES!!..so wet outside :roll: ), outdoor activities games, cooking, helpin' me around the house...that's plenty for her to be NORMAL ......then..bed time :lol: :lol:
:arrow: Same here Sofa War every day!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
:arrow: When I's SGLton...so crazy about Wimbledon..taken day off work to watch sometime :lol: :lol: ..not now...rather go to on holiday :lol: :lol: ..enjoy do other things!!

Adios
Apresto
Have a nice day...Hugs & Kisses..x

Baci...x
__________________
----Live Long & Healthy, Happy Lives----

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Contact Us - Dirk Benedict Central - Archive - Top
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:39 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

©2007-2021 DirkBenedictCentral.com
Webmaster- John Pickard