LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Parts, Roles, Performances > Other Movies & TV > Fanorama

Fanorama For fan fiction, artwork, bits and bobs, etc.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:43 AM   #351
sara

Quote:
Were stays Sara... I miss my twin sister, today I have passed a very diffcult exam!!!! I scored 23 or 24 point out of 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here I am my dear!!!! I wrote you an email a few days ago didn't you receive it?

MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY CONGRATS FOR YOUR EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
ABSOLUTELY GREAT RESULT FOR AN ABSOLUTELY GREAT WOMAN!!!!!! :P

Many many hugs!!!! It could be cool to live in the same country and to celebrate it together!!!!!

I'm so proud of you!!!!!!! Really!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow." --- Dirk Benedict

"Life: my favorite occupation." --- Dirk Benedict
sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:11 PM   #352
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

No I haven't received an e-mail

But really good to hear something from you!

And thank you!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2007, 01:32 PM   #353
UKJules

Hi everyone

Adri :arrow: Congratulations on your exam result :wink:

Su :arrow: I've been doing "Setting" at college today........I'll never look at grannies the same way again.......It's harder than you think :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's very interesting finding out about everyones education system in their own countries In England you have to pay for University fees, as the government no longer gives any funding for this. If you are from a poorer background, you can get whats called a student loan to pay for your tuition fees. This has to be paid back when you get a job after your degree. I think Su would know more about this subject.......it's rather complicated :!: End of my nightly lecture :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway....I must dash......I want to watch "Hells Kitchen"........Reality TV show

Nite..........nite :wink:

Jules x
Old 09-11-2007, 02:39 PM   #354
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

It is indeed very interesting, I will reply better tomorrow! I will go to bed!
Old 09-12-2007, 02:04 PM   #355
dbukfan

Hi Adri,Jules & Sara
Many thnks for sharin' yr Education view with me...v v interestin' & educated indeed!!
BTW :arrow: Jules...fancy give Dirk a new hair-do :lol: :lol: :wink: :?:
Must dash to watch England Game...2nd Half!!!
C'Mon..............ENGLAND!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nite All...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:19 PM   #356
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Hi everyone!

I guess we can't talk anymore about our Summer vacations, eh? :lol:
Interesting to hear about your education's.
I don't think my education has stopped. Life is an education.
In the new year I'm taking a computer animation class and hope to go to either Europe or on the cruise for my 50th birthday. Tough decision! Wish I had the money to do both.

Take care,
Anne
Old 09-13-2007, 04:42 AM   #357
Arciris

Hi to all!
Sorry, I've a little personal problems and I can't to enter all that I sant.
I'm happy of read my DBC friiends :wink: and to know that, you, all, to be well.
Is very very interesting all the your comments about education. I have it to read well and with time that already you know that it costs to me in english. But is very good the diferent expositions about it.
I'm in this educational world (like Adri :wink: ) and I'm now looking for a new work and is very difificult. If you appear to lists of teachers they send you in a distant place. If you live in a distant place, you've send to here, in the city..everything by errors in its administrative work. If you want to send a curriculum in a company, it depends on the company do not accept because you must enter the official lists, when in fact they "if need to somebody and already". Aghhh, is very difficult but in this I am now. My actual job it does not go well and I wanted to change.
It's true about education. I agree, Sara. Here is very bad, too, and then of all errors of the governement who finishes bad is the student who is not the guilty of anything. :roll:

I want to give a big kiss for all. then of many times...Su, Adri,. Ramona, Anne, Sara, Jules..etc..etc...etc...I miss you too.
I'm happy, in spite of my little personal problems now, to continue sharing many things here. And for many many many years!!
Kisses for all.
Thanks for your affection. :wink: I too.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:19 AM   #358
dbukfan

Default Almost Friday!!

Hola All & Esther
:arrow: Nice to hear fr U.....fr time to time....hope U're gettin' stronger/happier each day :wink:...can't wait to see us all the Cat-Women's suits :lol: :lol: 8) :wink:
:arrow: Sara..many congrats for yr superb exam results...the more the merrier :lol: ..take ir easy, sis....don't forget yr leisure time...Life's not just Work though!!
:arrow: Jules..I bet U're exhausted each day for f/t @ college!!..no regrets :!: ..happy learnin'..if I have could turn back in my high-school time!!..I'd choose to do much better in Physics & Chemistry....because it'd head me to Medical study!!...too late..C'est la vie :!:
:arrow: Adri....yr Dutch education's sound pretty cool...hope U gain huge benefits out of that...best wishes with yr projects too 8)
:arrow: Anne....I bet she's a real dark-horse..U know...she's prob. got pots of inheritance fr her German relatives hidden in the jar somewhere :lol: :lol:...I beleive those who always declares poverty...infact, it's alway the opposite :lol: :lol: 8) .
Happy Day to all
Hugs & Kisses...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
Old 09-13-2007, 08:50 AM   #359
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Esther don't say you are not good in English!!! I bet your English is way better than from the most people from Spain! You are intelligent and keep your head up high!

Just like Sara, also very intelligent has strange people around her and had bad experiences with her health but she copes with it! And is scoring good grades!!!

And for the 2 from Harry Potter land, live is already almost a fairy tale :wink:
Both having kid's and they cope, children can be wonderfull but for my education i'm watching the Nanny to much... (with real problem family's :shock: )
But they are doing is good!

Anne is working allot behind the computer and when she is sick of that she is cutting the grass with a machine I forgot the word from :lol: :lol: :lol:
You know if i would do that hmm... than I would need a wand to repair everything... :lol:

And Esther... if you would talk spanish to me you could even talk Chinese... I would not understand. But I do understand your English!!!!!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 04:36 AM   #360
dbukfan

Default TGIF!!

Happy Friday All
:arrow: Adri...U surpris eme sometimes with yr thoughtful words fr Arien/Rooster :wink: ...ditto to all well said about Esther :wink: ...my friend, pls remember one thing, yr English's as good as anyone else!!...even sometimes in depth of phylosophical & moral in it.
so pls be so proud of yrself...I rais my hat to you...Hip..Hip..Hooray!! :wink:
:arrow: Sara..don't work too hard...don't forget a 'ME' time to yrself..bein' selfish sometimes....just few hrs a day for me...me...& me...it'll def. do U good, sis..trust me..I'm not and never be a Dr :? :roll:
:arrow: Jules...I bet U're abs. shattered after back to f/t education...good rest over wkend..few sips of cool wine :wink: ...feet up + ATWWF or A-Team to chill out, girl :lol:
:arrow: Anne..where are U?....workin' too hard after long vacation...hope not on the lawnmower again this wkend?
Happy wkend to all, whatever U guys do!!..me off to the Zoo & fam.qualty time..&..all those backlog chore :shock: :? ...Can anyone lend me a magic wand?..pls :lol: :!:
Kus Kus...x
A Presto

Old 09-14-2007, 05:46 AM   #361
sara

Hi Friends!
Adri, you're so kind and sweet.. my dear!!

Su, thank you so much! Well, I must confess that I'm overworked and extremely stressed. At Uni burocracy seems to be considered more important than exams: up and down with stupid sheets of paper.. :x and because of burocratic probs i can have probs to end Uni in February as I'd like to..
They want me to have a work experience, but they don't accept MY job, they want me to join one of the companies that collaborate with Uni (so they don't pay us, and we pay Uni again for other useless months....). I'm struggling to have my job accepted, but I don't know.......... stupid Italy and stupid educ. system!!!! :evil: They just want our money and don't want us to finish Uni cause they need more money from us.. :evil:

you're right Su.. I suppose I need to relax a bit.... :roll: :lol:

Esther... a big hug to you too
:wink:

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow." --- Dirk Benedict

Old 09-14-2007, 06:03 AM   #362
dbukfan

Default We have all this time in the world!!

Ciao Sara
So sad to know of yr job disappointment :x ....pls keep calm something good'll come up..hope this tune below fr Louis Armstrong'll relax and chill you a bit!! 8) :wink: .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NmhP4jW3xw

Enjoy it...x

Old 09-14-2007, 10:53 AM   #363
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Hmm I wish I had the farm than you could stayed with me! I believe it has 5 bedrooms :lol:
Old 09-16-2007, 12:29 AM   #364
UKJules

Hi everyone

Sorry I haven't been on here for a few days.........I've been busy :?
I've been learning about "colouring" this week and I have also done my first hair cut :!: :!: :shock: Don't worry it was on a dummy head we have to practice on :!:

Su :arrow: Yes, I would love to cut Dirk's hair........ummm.... I could get very creative :wink: I'm a little "scissor happy" at the moment and he would probably end up with one side longer than the other :lol: Perhaps a style across between Starbuck/ Faceman would be great :!: :wink: Have you been busy at work this week :?: We've had some lovely weather just lately, it's been really nice......better than the weather we had last month :!: How's you painting :?: :?: Have you done any recently :?:

Sara, Arciris, Adri & Anne :arrow: I hope you're all well :wink:

Anyway....I must dash......got some housework to do

I hope you all are having a great wkend :wink:

Take Care
Jules x
Old 09-16-2007, 05:07 AM   #365
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Could you send some nice weather to Holland... it's not bad but it could be some better...

Happy Sunday
Old 09-16-2007, 12:44 PM   #366
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone is doing OK. I'll try to send some nice sunny weather your way. It's nice and sunny and fairly warm where I am.
Should we start a new thread on what are you going be doing on your holidays, now that summer's over? Or continue on through here.
where did the Summer go? :?

Take care,
Anne
Old 09-16-2007, 01:55 PM   #367
dbukfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKJules
Hi everyone
Sorry I haven't been on here for a few days.........I've been busy :?
I've been learning about "colouring" this week and I have also done my first hair cut :!: :!: :shock: Don't worry it was on a dummy head we have to practice on :!:
Su :arrow: Yes, I would love to cut Dirk's hair........ummm.... I could get very creative :wink: I'm a little "scissor happy" at the moment and he would probably end up with one side longer than the other :lol: Perhaps a style across between Starbuck/ Faceman would be great :!: :wink: Have you been busy at work this week :?: We've had some lovely weather just lately, it's been really nice......better than the weather we had last month :!: How's you painting :?: :?: Have you done any recently :?:
Sara, Arciris, Adri & Anne :arrow: I hope you're all well :wink:
Anyway....I must dash......got some housework to do
I hope you all are having a great wkend :wink:
Take Care
Jules x
Hi Jules & All Dear Friends
Fancy High-Light anyone? :lol: ..glad to hear fr you again and to know that you're gettin' so focus with yr class..well done!! :wink: ..Yes!!..me too been abs. chocko-blocked @ work + school run 8) ..abs. shattered by Friday!!...rechargin' myself again :lol: after mad-rush house work within few hrs on Sat am...wake up so early by littly :!: but with 22c sunshine.....lets' do bbq+salad again...enjoy last of the Summer 2007 with my family+wayhey!!...deck-chair :lol: ..perfect day yesterday until the Sun decided to go down about before ice-cream puddin' time...so legged it back indoor so quickly :lol: :wink: ..today..off all day for swimmin' & picnic @ the zoo..great temp. f/t Sun shine again :lol: ...got to go outdoors while the sun's still kind to us :wink:
BTW :arrow: hope all my buddies have a great wkend too
Must dash for last chore..ironin not with Ateam tonite but ..Michael Palin..tourin' Eastern Europe on BBC at 9pm instead :wink: ..hope :arrow: Jules's watchin' it oo.
Kus Kus..x
Bon Nuit

Old 09-17-2007, 11:53 AM   #368
sara

Default Re: We have all this time in the world!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbukfan
Ciao Sara
So sad to know of yr job disappointment :x ....pls keep calm something good'll come up..hope this tune below fr Louis Armstrong'll relax and chill you a bit!! 8) :wink: .

Enjoy it...x
Oh dear.. you're so sweet..!
I've just listened to this wonderful song..and those relax and beautifu images..
I also let my mom listen to it.. she needs that therapy for mind-body-soul, too...

It's so cute to have friends like you.. :roll:
Thank you so much fore the smiles and the sweet moments i live thank to your lovely friendship :wink:

A great hug for my special friends

Old 09-17-2007, 01:42 PM   #369
dbukfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbukfan
Ciao Sara
Enjoy it...x
Oh dear.. you're so sweet..!
I've just listened to this wonderful song..and those relax and beautifu images..
I also let my mom listen to it.. she needs that therapy for mind-body-soul, too...
It's so cute to have friends like you.. :roll:
Thank you so much fore the smiles and the sweet moments i live thank to your lovely friendship :wink:
A great hug for my special friends
Ciao Amica mia Sara :wink:
Oh!!...look what you've done :!: you make me all emo with joy now!!..pls remember....I'll always be here for you, sis 8) ...for good time..and bad time..I'll be on yr side forever more..that's what friends are for..keep smilin :lol: ..keep shinin'..knowin' you can always count on me..for sure :wink:
Huge thnks for yr special Kind words...Big HUGs to yr mom too :lol:
Bon Nuit
Big Cuddles & Baci...xx

Old 09-18-2007, 02:47 AM   #370
Arciris

Hi to all, friends!!
I was without internet connection another time..bad connections and bad education system..and bad country...haha. I'm :evil: this days.
Thanks for your grettings and hugs!! You'r welcome sweet friends. :wink:
Saraa, I totally in agreement with you about papers and more papers in the Uni and the oficial statments in our countries. They make to you a pay every year but they do not give the opportunity of a work, then...I'm looking for another work, now, because I do few hours and badly paid and there is no way..no way..for the moment.
I'm happy to read to all, too. :wink: Thanks!! And up with your day!!
Anne, I agree, too. Where is the summer and his holidays? :roll: They've gone away..Well...less days for Christimas holidays, already.
Adri, thanks so much for your beutiful words.
Here is sunny, still, but with some stroms, already.
Sara, Su, Adri, Jules, Ramona, Anne, and for all, a big big hug and special kiss for your love. :wink: :wink:
Here, when we give a written kiss is this, too: Muuuuuaks! :P
See you.
Esther.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:21 PM   #371
UKJules

Hi everyone.....

Hope you are all well

I've been doing some homework tonight........I'm glad to come on here for a break Memory overload :lol:

Su :arrow: Hope you had a great time at the zoo/ picnic/ swimming :!: That's alot to fit into one day.....you must be "Super Woman" Wasn't it cold this morning :?: I had to wear my coat, for the first time in ages :!: Autumn here we come......... Don't forget......"Most Haunted" is on tonight.......It's a new series........ITV2 @ 9pm :shock: The cast of "Emmerdale" are on it tonight in the York Railway Museum :shock: I've only seen it once about three or four years ago.........that was enough.........it really scared me :shock: :shock: :shock:

Arciris & Sara :arrow: I hope you are feeling much better now.......Sara - how is Paddy doing :?:

Anne :arrow: Have you decided to go Europe next year or are you going on the cruise :?:

Adri :arrow: What's the weather been like today........have you had any sun :?:

Must dash......

I've got to get my cushion ready to hide behind when "Most Haunted" is on :lol: :lol:

Take Care all

Jules x
Old 09-18-2007, 03:26 PM   #372
sara

Hi everybody!!!
Esther.. I completely agree with you and I understand your feeling about it all.. I'm collapsing under papers and I have often the feeling that formality is more important than content.. :x
Uni, workers' world, school.. everywhere the same.. :?
Good luck for your search of a new job my friend! :wink:

Jules, Ciao!
Paddy is fine now, thank you! The heat is finished and he feels better now.. so he's full of energy.... actually he feels much better than me...!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:
Thanx for asking!! :wink:

Good night friends

Old 09-18-2007, 03:26 PM   #373
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Hi everyone!

How is everyone?
What a day I had. Had a lot of running around to do. Lots...make that tons of computer work. Brain is totally fried.Then had to mow the lawn. First, I had to rake it. Fortunately, I won't have to do this for much longer. As for going on the cruise or to Europe. I haven't completely decided. I'll make my final decision in October. I'm just too busy at the moment.

Take care,
Anne
Old 09-19-2007, 02:13 AM   #374
dbukfan

Default Cold & Sad Wednesday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKJules
Hi everyone.....
Hope you are all well
I've been doing some homework tonight........I'm glad to come on here for a break Memory overload :lol:
Su :arrow: Hope you had a great time at the zoo/ picnic/ swimming :!: That's alot to fit into one day.....you must be "Super Woman" Wasn't it cold this morning :?: I had to wear my coat, for the first time in ages :!: Autumn here we come......... Don't forget......"Most Haunted" is on tonight.......It's a new series........ITV2 @ 9pm :shock: The cast of "Emmerdale" are on it tonight in the York Railway Museum :shock: I've only seen it once about three or four years ago.........that was enough.........it really scared me :shock: :shock: :shock:
Take Care all
Jules x
Howdy Jules :shock: and Hi to Everybody
:lol: :lol: :lol: Super Woman :lol: :lol: :wink: .ME :shock: ..You're too kind, Jules :wink:
I feel more like so called 'guilty conscious p/t maternity driven duty' :wink: :?: ..or to fulfil/make up the loss time for both of us during Mon-Fri routine!!....after I've spent all my wkend time (hrs...mins) to catch up with my littly!!..I feel that I've at least completed my parental bondin' then ....&....be happy/ready to start another wk all over again :!: ..hope you understand...Super Mom :wink: of 3 ...I wish I could be with her all the time...she's grown up so fast :shock: ..and me growin' ole 8) too soon :lol:.
And YES!!.. :x :roll: Autumn/Winter's arrived in the sudden in UK..Heatin's up & runnin'..with all Winter quilt this wkend :!: ...well!!..never mind..at least, hope all have a really good Summer break :wink: :lol: 8) ....Nope :arrow: we didn't have a digi-box at the moment!!...not enough time for 5 chanels as it is...may be one day!!...Hope yr hair's not lookin' like Cleo :evil: (CBB5) afterwards :lol: haha!!...I only experienced once when off to Wiltshire many yrs ago..forgot the name of the place...so :shock: spooky kinda smalller version of Stonehenge lookalike!!..while circlin' round it..suddenly I saw a few tiny steps down...so I thought I'd walk down to have a good look...but all the sudden :?: ..I'd just tripped fallen on the lawn & nothing's there!!...the other 1/2 asked what's a matter :?: ...&..I told him!!....after that we legged it off so quickly :? :shock:
Esther & Anne :arrow: Let's try Avocado..supposed to combat Migriane :?:
Sara & Adri :arrow: glad to hear Paddy's right back on track...Where's Adri? :!: ..Sare..do have a Great Time in Vienna with Stef...thinkin' of us!!..Anne :arrow: that's why I can't close this thread just yet..still goin' strong,eh :wink:
Dirk & Dwight :arrow: ...don't you two want to meet us Fans on the Med-Cruise anymore...Not Fair :P
Oh Noooooooooo :?: :?: :!: :!: ..It's A HeartAche
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VGQTtENSs

Take care
Kus Kus
A Presto....x

Old 09-19-2007, 03:38 AM   #375
Arciris

Default Re: Cold & Sad Wednesday!!

Morning sweet friends!
Hi to all!
Thanks so much for your affection. :wink:
Hi UK Jules!! Yes, today is better than yesterday for my head. Thanks!

Hi Su!! I will look for Avocado. I didn't know. I will ask to the doctor. Thanks, too! That sweet about childs. I waaant!! :wink:

Hallo Anne! I understand. We need more time for to make many things.. It's true. I hope that today you're feel better, too.

What's the matter with the cruise? It isn't going away to do? I need to read the post where is explain this. Now I go. I didn't know.

Sara, ciao! Yes, it's true. Papers and more papers ever..it's clear that this system works bad. I give a zero of exam note to them, suspended. Thanks for your good luck for me! I wish you the same with papers and burocracy. Yes, I hope to have more luck in my work's search. For the moment nothing..I've the same. Patience.

And yes, where's Adri and Ramona? I've read something but these two days not. I hope that you're fine, girls, and perhaps is because you're very busy in this begining of daily tasks, study, work,etc...

Good day for all. Today is wednesday, already. :P
Kisses!