LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Parts, Roles, Performances > Other Movies & TV > Celebrity Big Brother 5

Celebrity Big Brother 5 Well...he went and did it. In 2007 Dirk stepped into the Big Brother house for CBB 5 in the UK. 25 days. All Dirk, all the time. Here are the discussions about Dirk in the house with the other celebs. Bloggers welcome.

Old 06-27-2009, 11:48 AM   #1
Crazy Tommy T

Default Will Jermaine ask Dirk to attend Michaels funeral do you think?

I mean, I don't know if Dirk and Jermaine have kept in touch at all since Big Brother. They seemed to get on with each other well and the Big Brother experience really left it's mark on Jermaine apparently. I heard that the Jacksons don't have all that many friends and I'm sure he considers Dirk one. It's like they served together in a reality TV way. Thoughts?
Crazy Tommy T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:08 PM   #2
ostarella
Have a Wonder-Full Life

Default Re: Will Jermaine ask Dirk to attend Michaels funeral do you think?

I would doubt it. I think it would just be family, close friends of the family and maybe long-time business associates.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
Sharon

I'm sure that Dirks thoughts are with the family right now; however...the monumental task of sorting this out for the Jackson family and the worl wide appreciation for Michael might make it become a world event instead of just a family grieving and saying good-bye, so I hope that Jermaine will think of his friendship with Dirk and at least ask him to consider attending.
I also hope you remember that Dirk also lost Farrah this week. He did appear on Charlies Angels twice.
It has been a tough week and I hope that all the family remembers the good times and the special thoughts and praise and prayers for the accomplishments!
Hugs and peace to all
Sharon
Old 06-28-2009, 06:52 PM   #4
Tracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ostarella View Post
I would doubt it. I think it would just be family, close friends of the family and maybe long-time business associates.
I would imagine that even with family/close friends/business associates that in itself would be quite a crowd, so I doubt Dirk will be at the funeral.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #5
bbbear97

I heard today that the family is planning a memorial service with the fans in mind. They have been quoted as saying "the fans need to be able to say goodbye too". I envision a closed service with possibly the ability for fans to stand on the route to the cemetary. Similar to Princess Diana's funeral.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:43 AM   #6
ragentpet

I heard Dirk speak at a function last Saturday. He did say he would try to contact Jermaine but that he thought Jermaine would be inundated this week. I doubt Dirk would be able to attend the funeral anyway, as he is in Australia committed to appearances at Supanova, in Sydney and Perth.
ragentpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:33 AM   #7
deebeelicious
Asset Security

Saw Jermaine on MOBO awards with Latoya - v moving. So sad for them.

Looks like Jermaine will be in the UK for a bit, as he'll be one of the judges of a new dancing competition on BBC.
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/...n-concert.html
deebeelicious is offline   Reply With Quote