LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Parts, Roles, Performances > Battlestar Galactica > Battlestar Galactica Classic

Battlestar Galactica Classic For discussions about the classic Battlestar series which starred Dirk as the one and only "Starbuck". NO Ron Moore show posts here please.

Old 04-22-2018, 05:04 PM   #1
Flygirl
Erin

Default Herbert Jefferson interview

Hey guys, I came across this on Facebook, from “Starlog” magazine. I’m sure a lot of you have seen it before, but I really enjoyed it and wanted to share. Herb Jefferson Jr. was not only our awesome Lt. Boomer on BSG; he’s a helluva guy in this dimension, too. He’s worked very hard supporting some terrific causes for kids and disabled veterans. I’m a big fan.

He had nice things to say about his colleagues too. Apparently Dirk doesn’t take any felgercarb...

https://archive.org/stream/starlog_m...e/n25/mode/2up

How fantastic would it be to see a 40-year BSG reunion with all the surviving cast??
Flygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 12:03 AM   #2
LittleMonkeyDog
Dirkette - Balance is key

Default Re: Herbert Jefferson interview

I never came across this one before, but I really liked the article. I really liked Lt. Boomer and Herb did a great job portraying the character. I also loved to read what he's doing in real life !!!
What he said about Dirk doesn't surprise me
And a 40-year BSG reunion with the remaining members of the cast sounds awesome to me. I'd so love to go to one of those.
Thanks for sharing this, Flyngirl5
LittleMonkeyDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 01:18 PM   #3
Cassiebsg

Thanks for sharing, hadn't seen it either. There's a piece with Richard Hatch right after Herb's.
Old 04-23-2018, 08:06 PM   #4
Vballspieler
Dirkette

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyngirl5 View Post
Hey guys, I came across this on Facebook, from “Starlog” magazine. I’m sure a lot of you have seen it before, but I really enjoyed it and wanted to share. Herb Jefferson Jr. was not only our awesome Lt. Boomer on BSG; he’s a helluva guy in this dimension, too. He’s worked very hard supporting some terrific causes for kids and disabled veterans. I’m a big fan.

He had nice things to say about his colleagues too. Apparently Dirk doesn’t take any felgercarb...

https://archive.org/stream/starlog_m...e/n25/mode/2up

How fantastic would it be to see a 40-year BSG reunion with all the surviving cast??
Very good article. I will have to check out the pilot of ER again. I missed Herb in that. He was in another show that i watched. We talked about it Modesto. LCPD - last chance police department - as referred to by the actors on stage.

I came close. With the exception of Richard Hatch, i had a pretty good BSG panel in Modesto. There was Dirk, Herbert, Jack, Anne, and Sarah, along with some of the special effects people and Glen Larson's son, daughter-in-law, and grandkids. It was awesome!
"If you don't know what to do, do nothing. If you don't know what to eat, eat nothing." My favorite quote. If only I can get this in writing. To be fair, the discussion that preceded the quote was about not settling because you don't like your choices. You should find a good choice for you.

"Anybody who goes to bed the same day they got up is a quitter."
Vballspieler is offline   Reply With Quote