View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 04:19 PM   #8
WelshPoppy30

Smile Re: Face, Unrealistic Expectations, and Life (...that should just about cover it)

Oh yes of course you mentioned his hair.....do you know what?, I'm really sorry LD14 I have been so engrossed reading your post and everyone elses who has replied that once I came to share my thoughts I completely forgot that you did mention it, so my apologies
That's really cool that you created that collage, I can't recall having as many as 8 crushes and I'm glad you don't think having a list of them is greedy

I also believe that having a crush can be for different reasons as in, an admiration for a talent, the sort of character a person plays, all of which have been the reason for my own crushes and as already mentioned admiring a character like "Faceman" because he is flawed in an airbrushed way which I couldn't agree more with, in that he is relatable and I liked the 5th season for that reason because it did make that approach and it was disappointing the way it ended, I believed there was more to it all and I think it's great that you have taken part (not cringy at all ) in the fan fiction to dig deeper with his character to show a different side and what you think he is all about as an individual. Oh yes definitely some of the people he tried to con definitely go along with it because they don't mind

I'm sorry you have had such difficult times LD14, I definitely feel there's a lot of support here and it's wonderful that you have made such good friends I definitely can be too cautious and the more comfortable I feel being myself etc that I can I only hope that will balance out in time

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow".
Dirk Benedict.

From one of my all-time favourite comedians....
"Laughter is the greatest music in the world and audience's come to my shows to escape the cares of life.
They don't want to be embarrassed or insulted. They want to laugh and so do I -which is probably why it works"
Ken Dodd (R.I.P)
WelshPoppy30 is offline   Reply With Quote