View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 10:22 PM   #12
shastastar
Wondergirl...Game face on

Default Re: Earthstorm on Sci Fi tomorrow

Okay so I slowed it down and determined that Dirk was for the most part writing actual equations. Including one for the gravitaitonal force between two objects that I recognized involving M1 and M2 in the numerator of the equation. Way to go Dirk!!! You actually put some real science into this movie.... And yes with this I think I have moved into the realm of full fledged geekdom LOL!!!!

And DeeBee one last thing... yes I agree with you where was the absence of gravity inside the shuttle when they are in space????? Come on people even "Space Camp" which wasn't the best movie in the 1980s when they showed the space shuttle depicted the absence of gravity .....

That's it I'm out enough brain cells and time spent on this "project"

Peace Love Hope Faith Banch and B12

SS
Run and imagine yourself like a tree in the wind, flexing bending flowing with the same motion as the wind. Imagine your arms as branches harnessing the wind and adding to your power. Imagine your legs like the trunk firmly anchored yet moving slowly subtly reacting to your environment, standing strong but not fighting the surrounding. Working where you are planted to grow and flourish no matter what the conditions are. Using the talents blessed unto you by your creator

Last edited by shastastar; 03-31-2009 at 04:47 PM..
shastastar is offline   Reply With Quote