Re: Too, Too Funny!
The Following Is A Partial List Of Actual Written Excuses Given To Teachers
In The Albuquerque Public School System By Parents Of Students:
1. Dear school: Please excuse John from being absent on Jan.28,29,
30,31,32,& also 33.
2. Please excuse Dianne from being absent yesterday.She was in bed with
3. Please excuse Johnnie for being.It was his father's fault.
4. Chris will not be in school today because he has an acre in his side.
5. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken off his face.
6. Excuse Gloria. She has been under the Doctor.
7. Lillie was absent from school yesterday because she had a going over.
8. My son is under the Doctor's care and should should not take fizical ed.
Please execute him.
9. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hit in the growing part.
10. My Daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent the weekend with The Marines.
11. Please excuse Joyce from P.E. for a few days.Yesterday she fell off a tree
and misplaced her hip.
12. Please excuse Ray Friday from school.He has very loose vowels.
13. Maryann was absent Dec.11-16,because she had a fever,sore throat,
headache,& upset stomache.Her sister was also sick,fever,and sore throat,
her brother had a low grade fever.There must be a flu going around,
Her father even got hot last night.
14. Please excuse Blanche from jim today.She is administrating.
15. George was absent yesterday because he had a stomach.
16. Ralph was absent yesterday because he had a sore trout.
17. Please excuse Miranda for being absent.She was sick and I had her shot.
18. Please excuse Lupe. She is having problems with her ovals.
19. Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday.He had diah(*crossed
out*),diahoah(*crossed out*),dyah(*crossed out*),...The Sh*ts.