View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 09:22 PM   #16
Vballspieler
Dirkette

Default Re: All-Con, Dallas, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludlum'sDaughter14 View Post
Just a quick PSA that in the recent past, budgets were evaluated and tickets were impulsively bought, so I will happen to be at the aforementioned location on the aforementioned weekend, and I will come prepared to attempt to record the momentous occasion for posterity (or at least the Internet).

My life inbox is running full at the moment between hectic work and sleep and extracurricular activities, so I may not be very responsive to comments on this topic, especially since I need to keep my emotions at a satisfactory level for focusing on detail work through next Friday. I will try to give a concise but satisfactory report complete with evidence that will hold up in court at the conclusion of these proceedings.

So let it be written; so let it be done.

Your quick PSA got missed with the responsibility of work taking priority. We look forward to your reoort. So happy you get to go.
"If you don't know what to do, do nothing. If you don't know what to eat, eat nothing." My favorite quote. If only I can get this in writing. To be fair, the discussion that preceded the quote was about not settling because you don't like your choices. You should find a good choice for you.

"Anybody who goes to bed the same day they got up is a quitter."
Vballspieler is offline   Reply With Quote