View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 10:55 PM   #25
Vballspieler
Dirkette

Default Re: Dear Dirk... A Petition ❤ ❤ ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludlum'sDaughter14 View Post
Haha, I remember that! That was funny.

Yes, blogging is addictive. In fact, my persuasive argument for blogging persuaded me to actually start writing posts on my third blog, which is my first personal blog (the first actual blog was John's and my macrobiotic blog, and the second was a quotes blog I've stopped keeping up with). So I blame you all for getting me to give myself a kick in the pants and start taking the risk of being publicly random and unfiltered... not counting on here, of course, where I preserve a precious vestige of anonymity.

And, after being away from the thread and coming back, I can see that y'all have been having a good time on here. What more fun and supportive audience could Dirk ask for?
*crickets*
... I thought so.

More discussions on intergalactic promiscuity..... just a thought. I'm sure we can be as fun and supportive as he wants.
"If you don't know what to do, do nothing. If you don't know what to eat, eat nothing." My favorite quote. If only I can get this in writing. To be fair, the discussion that preceded the quote was about not settling because you don't like your choices. You should find a good choice for you.

"Anybody who goes to bed the same day they got up is a quitter."
Vballspieler is offline   Reply With Quote