Re: Too, Too Funny!
HOW TO WASH A CAT
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1 oz. of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lids. You may need to stand on the top lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash and rinse'.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand to the side of the toilet as far away as you can and quickly lift the lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside, where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.
"I DIDN'T COME THIS FAR JUST TO COME THIS FAR."