View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 09:10 PM   #3
ojai22

Default Re: The CASE of the MISSING Battlestar Galactica

THE CASE OF THE MISSING BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

CHAPTER 2

I decided that maybe I should try to go back to Universal Studios. Upon arrival I noticed that the great writing team of ANGEL AND BROWN were very busy on their next project for Universal (cleaning off the rotten tomatoes from the front of the building). I was surprised to find just how easy it was to walk right in to see Dan Pasterhead, Pasterfoot, Pasterear, .aaaaaaaa,.I mean Pasterneck, ya, that's it, Pasterneck. I walked right into his office and noticed that he was sitting back in his desk chair. I caught him in the middle of picking his nose and once he saw me, he got startled and nearly fell off his chair. As he spoke, he reminded me of The Godfather.

Pastereyes: "How did you get in here?"

Oldwardaggit: "I walked in."

Pasterelbow: "OK. Note to self - 'Fire dan and Billy but give Bonnie Hammer a raise for absolutely no reason at all.' What can I do for you?"

Oldwardaggit: "I want to know why you took Bryan Singer off the BSG project."

Pastertoe: "I made him an offer that he couldn"t refuse."

Oldwardaggit: "OK. Then what happens to all the signatures on the petition?"

Pasterfinger: "Look, here is a crayon and a piece of paper. If you can get 10 signatures, then I will make sure that the 1000 missing get put back on."

Oldwardaggit: "11,000."

Pasterarm: "Whatever!"

At this point two actors from the new FIREFLY show forced me out. On the way out I noticed how the Universal sign was painted over and now it said Fox. On further inspection, I noticed that it once said Paramount along with UPN, Studios USA, and many others. Things were starting to make sense. This studio had more names that a stuttering Rapper. Yes, Boys and Girls, I was finally starting to get to the bottom of things and in the process, I was uncovering a much bigger ongoing conspiracy.

On my way back to my office, driving my unicycle, I noticed that a cop had this car pulled over. It was RGrant with a carload of women. The cop looked familiar, too. It was Scooter 2000.

Scotter 2000: "Can you please walk a straight line for me, Sir?"

RGrant: "How can I when you keep moving the line? (BURP)"

Scooter 2000: "Well then, just give me the phone numbers for those girls in the car and I will call it even."

I turned my head and kept on peddling, making sure not to go over the speed limit. Further down the road, I happened upon a bus stop. At this bus stop was a man in a straight jacket. It was Lionhart.

Lionhart: "If you let me out of this straight jacket, I will sign that Petition." It sounded like a great deal to me but when I let him out, he grabbed my crayon and began eating it while running up the road and laughing. Like an egg in a bad omelet I felt almost beaten.

When I got back to my office, I noticed that my weight-lifting landlord (dvo47p) was standing in the doorway with a pair of brass knuckles in one hand and a s**t house rat in the other.

END OF CHAPTER 2.

(In the next installment: DOES O.W.D. GET THE SNOT BEAT OUT OF HIM? AND WITH THE COLD THAT HE HAS, WILL HE MIND?)

Last edited by ojai22; 01-15-2022 at 06:23 PM..
ojai22 is offline   Reply With Quote