Dirk's Works

Dirk's Works (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cruises and Conventions (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Convention contact info (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1334)

Flygirl 12-12-2016 05:08 PM

Re: Convention contact info

I just had to share this. :)

Erin –

Thank you for the suggestion, and for taking the time to write in. We do appreciate hearing from the Fans.

I’m not sure if Mr. T does conventions or not, but I pity the fool who wouldn’t want to meet him. J

Take Care,
Todd
-----------------

Hi Todd,

Is it too late to suggest guests for ECCC 2017? I know of a few people interested in meeting the A-Team actors Dirk Benedict, Dwight Schultz and Mr. T. I know Mr. Benedict and Mr. Schultz regularly attend fan events, but I'm not sure about the latter.

Anyway, thank you for your time and consideration! Have a great weekend. :)

anneg1026 12-12-2016 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 21867)

Erin –

Thank you for the suggestion, and for taking the time to write in. We do appreciate hearing from the Fans.

I’m not sure if Mr. T does conventions or not, but I pity the fool who wouldn’t want to meet him. J

Take Care,
Todd
-----------------

Hi Todd,

Is it too late to suggest guests for ECCC 2017? I know of a few people interested in meeting the A-Team actors Dirk Benedict, Dwight Schultz and Mr. T. I know Mr. Benedict and Mr. Schultz regularly attend fan events, but I'm not sure about the latter.

That's awesome :)

Ludlum'sDaughter14 12-12-2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

:))

Michele Ann 12-12-2016 06:57 PM

Hey all, I'm playing catch up. Looks like you're all looking for convention centers. Cool. I'm still on my mission to meet dirk in person. Anything I can do to help? I emailed Boston a few times before but never heard anything except a brief "thank you for emailing us" blah blah blah. If I'm doing something wrong, by all means, give me pointers and I'll do it all over again. We've got Worcester, Rhode Island, etc.

anneg1026 12-12-2016 06:59 PM

Some conventions don't even answer. I never heard from Tampa Bay comic con :( Just keep trying! :) Our persistence has to pay off eventually!

Michele Ann 12-12-2016 07:11 PM

That is frustrating. Hmmm, well, I'll do more thinking tomorrow. Lost a friend today to liver failure. He was only 50. He had been in ICU for over a week. It's been a long day and brain is tired. I'll think better later in the week but I'll keep thinking.

John, so how did things wrap up with all those questions? Can't wait to hear all Dirk has to say. Should be really fun.

Flygirl 12-12-2016 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michele Ann (Post 21882)
That is frustrating. Hmmm, well, I'll do more thinking tomorrow. Lost a friend today to liver failure. He was only 50. He had been in ICU for over a week. It's been a long day and brain is tired. I'll think better later in the week but I'll keep thinking.

John, so how did things wrap up with all those questions? Can't wait to hear all Dirk has to say. Should be really fun.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Michele...

I would love to see Dirk at a con in MA/RI. Could visit my family in the same trip. Let's team up and request one! I'll do some research.

anneg1026 12-12-2016 08:33 PM

Quote:

My condolences!

Vballspieler 12-13-2016 12:03 AM

Quote:

My condolences. I lost a brother the same age a year ago.

Ludlum'sDaughter14 12-13-2016 12:36 AM

Quote:

I'm sorry for your loss, Michele.

LittleMonkeyDog 12-13-2016 05:04 AM

Quote:

Erin –

Take Care,
Todd
-----------------

Hi Todd,

Awesome. Thanks for sharing this one :)

LittleMonkeyDog 12-13-2016 05:08 AM

Quote:

Oh Michele. That's awful. I'm so sorry for your loss.
I lost my brother in law to heart failure at age 48 last year (day before New Year's Eve).
Big hug to you.

LittleMonkeyDog 12-13-2016 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vballspieler (Post 21897)
I lost a brother the same age a year ago.

I'm so sad to read this :( It's never easy to lose someone you love.

Michele Ann 12-13-2016 02:45 PM

Thank you, you are all sweet. He is at peace now.

Flygirl 12-13-2016 02:58 PM

OMG Michele!!! RI Comic Con at the Dunkin Donuts Center. It's not until next Nov so we can request in plenty of time. That would be so awesome... my family lives very close by and I always fly in to PVD. :)

Home: https://www.ricomiccon.com/

Flygirl 12-14-2016 08:59 AM

From RICC:
Thank you for your suggestion. Your request has been forwarded to our show promoters for future consideration.

:)

anneg1026 12-14-2016 09:24 AM

I'm going to send Tampa Bay Comiccon a message on FB. Maybe they don't check the suggestion maibox ;)

Flygirl 12-14-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anneg1026 (Post 21986)
I'm going to send Tampa Bay Comiccon a message on FB. Maybe they don't check the suggestion maibox ;)

Good idea! You never know who it's going to. Doesn't hurt to try different contacts.

Nance 12-17-2016 01:04 PM

https://www.verzamelaarsjaarbeurs.nl/contact.html
A Dutch website for a collectors convention in November 2017.

Flygirl 12-17-2016 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nance (Post 22145)
https://www.verzamelaarsjaarbeurs.nl/contact.html
A Dutch website for a collectors convention in November 2017.

Will check it out! Right now I'm out fighting the Christmas shopping hoardes... every year!!! When will I learn to get my shopping done early?... *groan*

Ludlum'sDaughter14 12-17-2016 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 22155)
Will check it out! Right now I'm out fighting the Christmas shopping hoardes... every year!!! When will I learn to get my shopping done early?... *groan*

That's what Amazon is for. ;)

LittleMonkeyDog 12-19-2016 05:22 AM

I send a request to FACTS Belgium to invite both Dirk and Dwight and this is the reply I got back just now. I'm so thrilled !

Als ze nog niet op onze ellenlange verlanglijst staan, dan zetten we ze er zeker bij. Wij zijn ook fan!

Bedankt voor je suggesties!

Translation: If they're not on our extremely long list just yet, we'll definitily include them. We're big fans as well!

Thanks for your suggestions!

OMG ... I just can't stop smiling right now :D

Flygirl 12-19-2016 09:20 AM

That's so terrific!!!

Nance, I just wrote in to yours too. :)

Flygirl 12-26-2016 05:01 PM

Las Vegas - Amazing Comic Con in June... Vball, would you be around then??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSvNhxKJJyU

Vballspieler 12-27-2016 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 22329)
Las Vegas - Amazing Comic Con in June... Vball, would you be around then??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSvNhxKJJyU

Phantom is the first week in June. Tickets go on sale in February, so my friend and I haven't picked a date yet.