Dirk's Works

Dirk's Works (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fanorama (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Where would U go this Summer Holiday...and WHY? (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=601)

A-teamfan4ever 03-01-2008 08:22 AM

from holiday

eey dirk I wonder myself if you come once more in the Netherlands I want you gladly meet with you on the photograph and a signature asks I hopes it, however, Groetjes;)

A-teamfan4ever 03-01-2008 08:49 AM

Where would U go this Summer Holiday...and WHY?

once again dirk ask I if you come once more to the Netherlands I hope it, however, I are possible George and MRT also already mischien do not meet you or with dwight I hope the real Dirk;):cool:

xRamona 03-01-2008 01:51 PM

Hey Ateam4ever.. ;)

Dirk is niet op dit forum te vinden, je kan niks persoonlijk tegen hem zeggen..
Ook verstaat hij geen Nederlandse woorden.. ;)
De geruchten gaan dat Dirk niet meer terug in Nederland komt vanwege de lange reis..
George komt zoieso niet want hij is een tijdje terug al overleden.
Mr. T. Komt alleen tegenover een hele hoge prijs die de meeste mensen niet kunnen betalen.. Kleine kans dat hij komt dus.
Dwight wil nog weleens komen, maar of hij dit jaar komt is niet zeker.
Hopelijk heb ik je nu genoeg info gegeven :)

Liefs,
Ramona.

bibbi 03-01-2008 01:56 PM

HI EVERYONE! :D
Wanted to see if all of you were having a Great Weekend.
Loud aren't I? >:)

Hugs,
Anne :)

bibbi 03-01-2008 01:58 PM

HI Ateamfan4ever :)
I really like your avatar. :)

Machs Gut

*I am fluent in German and can also read some Dutch* ;)

Dirk B. Fan from Holland 03-01-2008 04:50 PM

So watch out with Anne!!! Just kidding! Du bisst ja ein Tolles Mensch aus Canada :D

What!!! Is that true Tracy????? Dirk is not coming to Holland anymore because of the long journey??? Damn...

ostarella 03-02-2008 12:20 PM

Well, my brother was going to come down this weekend, but can't make it. He'll be out of town next weekend, so that'll be almost a month without another human being in the house. No wonder I'm wigging out. :rolleyes:

On a positive note - it was supposed to get up near 40 today and it's already 43! Jacket weather! :D So I'm going to go out and clear off the remnants of snow and ice on the sidewalk and listen to the dogs cry until I come back in. :p

bibbi 03-02-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirk B. Fan from Holland (Post 12952)
So watch out with Anne!!! Just kidding! Du bisst ja ein Tolles Mensch aus Canada :D

Danke Schoen. :D Du bisst ja ein Tolles Mensch aus Holland. ;) :D

bibbi 03-02-2008 01:21 PM

HI EVERYONE! :D
Wanted to see if you all were awake. >:)
I'm enjoying a very quiet and lazy Sunday. :cool:

Hugs,

p.s. I changed my user title to Starbuckaholic *DB* (DB is for Dirk Benedict of course) ;)

deebeelicious 03-02-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily (Post 12907)
Just thought i would do my weekly pop in ,Hi jules, deebee ,su ,anne, acirius ,sara and everyone else :hug:
Weather is very miserable, booked holiday to ortakent in Turkey (thank goodness)
The earthquake.... I was ok. I am not too far from the distance of that earthquake and I live next to a railway, so i thought it was an exceptionally heavy goods train. :eek:
My cat Logie was unpreturbed as was I and just fell asleep again. l giggled at the news the following morning.. apart from a few rare cases, media people were trying to make it worse than it was *shrug*.
Anyway have a good weekend :hug:

LOL - lots of reports of 'Did the earth move for you too, dear?', etc! and 'Yes, first time in 20 years!', etc replies! :))

:oops:

deebeelicious 03-02-2008 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ostarella (Post 12961)
Well, my brother was going to come down this weekend, but can't make it. He'll be out of town next weekend, so that'll be almost a month without another human being in the house. No wonder I'm wigging out. :rolleyes:

On a positive note - it was supposed to get up near 40 today and it's already 43! Jacket weather! :D So I'm going to go out and clear off the remnants of snow and ice on the sidewalk and listen to the dogs cry until I come back in. :p

Lady, I thought I lived in Hixville, when the next most exciting 'event' is a 'ploughing match' in 'the big field'! :rolleyes:
I sometimes am too lazy to go out at the weekend, and it starts to feel odd by Monday am - but not seeing another soul for 1 month! :o yeah, I'd definitely feel 'wigged out' (I think - not sure where the toupe comes in! :p). You gotta go get some retail therapy - even if it is to get some more dog food! :)
GO!
NOW!
xx

ostarella 03-02-2008 03:14 PM

Yeah, I'll take my weekly walk to the mini-mart tomorrow for cigars and dog food. That means I'll see 1-2 people, anyway. :D

Hixville - yeah! Our definition of a traffic jam is when we get caught behind the farm equipment going through town from one field to the next. :p

Arciris 03-03-2008 04:58 AM

Ohh, Ostarella!! What a different is this world! Here I feel there is many people in the streets and everywhere, and I don't like it. I can't never to disconnect of the noise and uderground, cars, trucks... Sometimes we need relax and to be alone but, I understand, to be very alone it's not good neither..
Well, you think, the next month will be perfect!!!
I've seen in the news about great storms in Germany.:( This is horrible. I hope today all is okey.
This night we've a new entrance of cold..:o We thought the winter was finished here..but not..arghhh..Su, Jules, I think this cold comes from UK :rolleyes: Well, how we can't to stop it send me a kiss with the polar air and wind :)). Yesterday was authentic spring day, 20 C! And in one day we've 10 degrees less..This is very bad for colds..Many viruses will be running in the buses, underground and at the work another time..:cry: aghhh, hahahaa, well, patience. I hate the cold.
How is the weather in your places?

Sara, I send to you a special kiss for your "new life" in the new job and new projects!! I hope you're better this days.

To all the rest, Anne, Deebee, Petra, Ostarella, Adri, Ramona, Lilly, A-Teamfan4 ever (welcome!!), HAVE A NICE MONDAY!!

Petra 03-03-2008 05:12 AM

Hello Esther,
20C, wow, that's sound great :)

Yesterday we had a lot of rain and it was very very stormy, yes :(
Today we have sun and rain and, well, maybe 10C. In the morning
we had so much rain, and no other peoples on the street.

And you are right, many many viruses in the bus and underground.

Ostarella, may I ask you, do you smoke cigars? (sorry, if I am too
curious).

Many Greetings to ALL

Petra

ostarella 03-03-2008 06:36 AM

Quote:

Ostarella, may I ask you, do you smoke cigars?
Yeah. I use to smoke cigarettes, then I saw these little cigars for about half the price, so I tried them. Not only are they cheaper, but because they don't have all the chemicals in them, they smoke longer - I'm down to less than a pack a day. But they're little - almost cigarette size - no big Stogies for me :)):))

Dirk B. Fan from Holland 03-03-2008 06:54 AM

No Cubans? Hahahahahaha

Yes Esther we had here bad weather aswell! We still have allot of wind, 'Emma' (the name of the storm) was having fun... but they said that 'Kyril' was worse last year!

I walked with Freya, my belly is growing because i'm eating to much unhealthy stuff... I have asked a friend if she can teach me to be a groom for horses and her! And I can come 1 day in the week :D

Sara be strong!!!

Have a nice windy day!

dbukfan 03-03-2008 07:38 AM

Cold Monday

Hi All:D
Howdy?....hope everyone're fine and happy:)..yes, another Monday.. and it's rather cold/windy today..but hey, we got plenty of glorious Sunshine lingerin' in UK still:D:cool:;)..can't hang up my Winter coat just yet;):D:cool:.

Jules==>I raise my hat to hubby on Friday nite...he (not Jim:)))'s fixed the toilet...way hey!!..skill, eh:confused::o:))..prob. self-motivated after so many nags fr me>:):oops::o:D:))..I asked him..fancy changin' a career..that'd def. lead me to take early retirement!!..what do you say?:)):)):D:D..I hope you enjoyed Mother's day celebs as much as I did..(pls read M D topic:D)

Esther==>I hope you don't have to wait that long for Spring in Bacelona to arrive:confused:...I love the Catalan train...it's new..it got classical music with lovely air con. on..make you feel calm/relax;)...+..much bigger space to stand around!!..you'd be so proud:D..finally, it's def. much better than the London Underground:oops:>:):o..smelly, dirty & super tiny>:)..you'll feel def. like already dead Sardines in the can:)):oops::o..pls don't try it, girl....be warned:o:confused::))...how's yr job?

Adri==>I admire yr ambitious to fulfil yr dream..to work wih horses;)..good on you:)..I do hope it'll come true one day!!..Patient is a Virtue!..soz to hear about the storm in Holland...in UK, onlt got severe windy around...v good for my washin' line:)):D;) and wind turbine:D!!

Sara==>Where are you:confused:..pls keep in touch when you can:(

Ateam4Ever==>Welcome aboard..Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do:D...so many lovely & v friendly people here:);):D.

Karin, Petra, Anne, Ostarella, DeeBee, Lily, Nicole, Ramona and all others, i can't remember:oops: the names...====>Have a Nice Monday:D:);).

Must dash for final hours of the day:D:D:D;)

Take care

Su..x

UKJules 03-03-2008 08:35 AM

Hi everyone......;)

I had some bad news this morning......:cry::(:cry:

My dog Pippin had an upset stomach and off her food at the end of last week ....I took her to the vet, where she was given injections and tablets to take over the wkend...:( I thought nothing of it....just an upset stomach, which they can suffer with from time to time:( Anyway.....over the wkend she hasn't got any better, still off her food and wouldn't take the tablets. She had been quiet, but still lively when she went outside.....:confused: I took her to the vet this morning to say she hadn't improved, so they took a blood sample and tested it while I was there.....:cry::( To my horror they told me that her liver readings were dangerously high, which they told me was caused by eating poison!!! She must of eaten some while out in the fields - we don't put poison down and never would because of the animals....It makes me mad to think some irresponsible person has put some down:mad::mad::mad: The vet says some farmers put it down to kill rats or moles.....:confused: I was so shocked....I just broke down in tears.....:cry: They have taken her in and are giving her a drip to try and flush it through. They will re-test her blood in the morning to see what the levels are then....:confused: The vet said, if the levels stay the same or go down, that's good. But, if they go up, even slightly, she will have to be put to sleep, as there is nothing else they can do as it shuts the liver down:cry::cry::cry: I still cannot believe it.....Please pray for Pippin.....the next 24 hours are critical:(:cry::( The worst thing will be telling the kids......I won't tell them too much at the moment.....& see what happens:confused:

Sorry......thanks for listening;)

Hugs

Jules x

dbukfan 03-03-2008 08:41 AM

So so sorry, Jules

Hi Jules

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Pipin:cry::(:cry:...poor little mite:cry:...I must go to pick up littly...pls keep me posted..get some rest as well:o:confused::cry:..C'mon..Pip...you can make it thru!!

Hugs

Su..xx

sara 03-03-2008 10:37 AM

Oh, Jules... that's really terrible:(:(
I'm so sorry .. all my thoughts are with you..

sara 03-03-2008 10:48 AM

Hi friends, so sorry if I'm not so often on the board in the last days but this new job is absolutely hectic.

So many lessons.. so many topics.. just a few days to get prepared..

And the bosses would like to give me more classes but I really don't have time.. I must prepare the lessons at home and look for everything they need to pass the exams (by the way.. I get a percentage of my earning just when pupils have passed the exam... do you think it's right???:mad::mad::o)
If the go on like this I'm gonna look for something else cause it's not suitable to my health problems and it's difficult without leaving my previous job.

I hate exploitation: new economy, new companies, new school.. but old slavery!:mad:

Su, thank you for asking about me!

Adri, do you feel any better? you're always in my thoughts..
any news from your Diplom Arbeit?

Esther, thank you so much!
And what about your job? is it ok?

Anne, ostarella, Petra.. I send you a big hug...

A-teamfan4ever.. nice to meet you!

Karin, Lily, deebee.. A kiss to all of you!

Dirk B. Fan from Holland 03-03-2008 12:00 PM

Noooooooooooooo Jules, now i'm crying for your dog!!!

Why why why! Life can be soooo unfair sometimes :cry::cry:

I do hope with all my hearth that your dog will make it!

Sara; i'm a bit stuck with my grad. project... tomorrow I have a meeting again.

Su; Yes! I'm allowed to help her, I may come there once a week. It's 5 hours traveling on one day :o

But my belly needs to have training >:)

Hallo Anne

UKJules 03-03-2008 12:59 PM

Thank you all........

Thank you so much for all your support....It means so much;)

I called to see Pippin at the vets late this afternoon and he said she seems a little brighter. She was really pleased to see me....bless her;) He said that although there is a slight improvement, it still depends on the blood test they will carry out in the morning.:cry::cry::cry: We have to try and be positive.....Let's just hope it's good news;)

Thanks again

Jules x

sara 03-03-2008 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirk B. Fan from Holland (Post 12990)
Sara; i'm a bit stuck with my grad. project... tomorrow I have a meeting again.

GOOD LUCK for tomorrow then my dear!!:)
Go ahead and up with your head!;)

Tomorrow it's an important day for me too: my first day with the hiher classes.. 7 hours...:o

And a few problematic persons who need special support. One of them is said to be a bit too aggressive... I hope I'll manage it!

Please let me know about your proj!
When is the term?:confused:

sara 03-03-2008 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKJules (Post 12991)
Thank you so much for all your support....It means so much;)

I called to see Pippin at the vets late this afternoon and he said she seems a little brighter. She was really pleased to see me....bless her;) He said that although there is a slight improvement, it still depends on the blood test they will carry out in the morning.:cry::cry::cry: We have to try and be positive.....Let's just hope it's good news;)

Thanks again

Jules x

I'm sure she will manage it Jules!
She can feel your affaection and fortunately you find out the problem quite on time....
Pat her for me ..