Dirk's Works

Dirk's Works (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fanorama (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Where would U go this Summer Holiday...and WHY? (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=601)

sara 07-03-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

U're absolutly right about...lettin' all children in touch with Nature, girl..couldn't agree with U more, girl!!..wisdom words fr U Wink Very Happy ......at home...def. a big NO...to Play Station, Game-Boy or anything like that for my littly...only allowed telly 1/2-1 hr a day!! Wink .after finishin' home-work...really for her own good....
Very well said Su!! Arciris, you're right!!
In summer some children start short courses at my riding centre.. they stay with horses, learn how to look after them and how to ride (more or less.. :roll: ).
It's really interesting but hadn't suppose it to be so much useful, since I saw a young (6-7 years old) girl watching a horse and asking: where does the milk come out??????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh Gosh!! I was shocked! I knew the new generation lives in the city and plays with videogames.. but gettig confused between a horse and a cow... :cry: :cry: :cry: That was tooo much! :?

dbukfan 07-03-2007 02:33 PM

Paddy..the Horse!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sara
Quote:

U're absolutly right about...lettin' all children in touch with Nature, girl..couldn't agree with U more, girl!!..wisdom words fr U Wink Very Happy ......at home...def. a big NO...to Play Station, Game-Boy or anything like that for my littly...only allowed telly 1/2-1 hr a day!! Wink .after finishin' home-work...really for her own good....
Very well said Su!! Arciris, you're right!!
In summer some children start short courses at my riding centre.. they stay with horses, learn how to look after them and how to ride (more or less.. :roll: ).
It's really interesting but hadn't suppose it to be so much useful, since I saw a young (6-7 years old) girl watching a horse and asking: where does the milk come out??????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh Gosh!! I was shocked! I knew the new generation lives in the city and plays with videogames.. but gettig confused between a horse and a cow... :cry: :cry: :cry: That was tooo much! :?

Ciao Sara

Many Congrats and V welcome for v Smart Paddy on board!!...No doubt..with VV helpin' hands of our SRAT's Team... :lol: :lol: :wink: ..'Ramona'....our PC expert.....so if U have a problem in the future..May be U can hire :lol: :wink: the SRAT Team :wink: :lol: ..instead of the A-team...haha!!! :lol: :lol:
:arrow: Hope to see Adriana's horsie piccie next, pls!!
BTW....DB's puffin his cigar away on his balcony, :( :? :shock: slingthly in distress and wonderin' why these girls're so fond of YEEHAs more than him :roll: :shock: ..haha!!

Baci
A Presto

Arciris 07-03-2007 03:08 PM

Re: Paddy..the Horse!!
 
Hi!!
Ohh Su, you're an authentic pedagog if you play with your kids to puzzles and other games that they aren't play station or similars! I understand that for fathers, all the day working..the last thing that it desires to them to do is to play with its children for his fatigue, and I understand this. This is very good! I was babysitter before, when I studied, hahaha, and I remember the difficult that was play with kids in pedagogic games because all we know the express that they get tired of everything. They need to change constantly of game :shock: . I call to kids "monstruitos" (this would be like "little monsters" :lol: hahaaha but in the good sense of the word, affectionately. Sure that Dirk has thought this sometimes. :lol:

My God Sara, about horses like cows! Ha ha ha, poor children..You're in reason, we live in cities and many times we don't have the opportunity to know about nature. This s very sad but thus it is. :oops: The first time that I saw a real cow or horse I was already 6 or 7 years old too, hahaha :oops: :roll: But as much as to confuse to them,,,haaha I think that not..All have seen pictures in a study books. I repeat, are "little monsters" hahaha.

Ramona, up with your SRAT'S Team, girl! Ha ha ha, it's funny and very necessary for us!! :lol:

Kisses!!

xRamona 07-04-2007 03:05 AM

@Su; SRAT'll handle your problems for free. The A-team won't. 8) :lol:

@Sara; 15 days left to go.. ITALY. :D

dbukfan 07-04-2007 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xRamona
@Su; SRAT'll handle your problems for free. The A-team won't. 8) :lol:

@Sara; 15 days left to go.. ITALY. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WISHFUL thinkin', Ramona...I like yr Style.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

&..yes....Me only 9 days to go!!.....YES!!....I'm FREE!!! :D :lol: :wink:

xRamona 07-04-2007 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbukfan
Quote:

Originally Posted by xRamona
@Su; SRAT'll handle your problems for free. The A-team won't. 8) :lol:

@Sara; 15 days left to go.. ITALY. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WISHFUL thinkin', Ramona...I like yr Style.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

&..yes....Me only 9 days to go!!.....YES!!....I'm FREE!!! :D :lol: :wink:

Hahaha :lol:
How's the weather in the UK btw?
In Holland it's dark, rainy, thunderstorms..
So, bad weather in Holland, for a change. :lol:

ostarella 07-04-2007 06:33 AM

Does October count? Just got my registration form for a writers conference in Kalispell, MT - hoping I can make it. What better "vacation" than to learn more about something I love while in the mountains I love? :lol:

dbukfan 07-05-2007 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ostarella
Does October count? Just got my registration form for a writers conference in Kalispell, MT - hoping I can make it. What better "vacation" than to learn more about something I love while in the mountains I love? :lol:

Hi Ostarella

Ummmmhhh....MT :wink: :lol: rings a bell, anyone!! :D .....Go for it, Girl!!....can't get away fr that area MT postcode, can U? :lol: :lol: :lol: .....'And Then We Went Hiking' :lol: :lol: '

As for me....Yippee!!...Viva Le Francias :D :lol:...is imminent for 10 days in August too!!....
v v :D indeed....all confirmed :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Arciris 07-05-2007 03:52 AM

Hello!
Ha ha, Su, "and the we went hiking" :lol: :lol: That luck France!! Pays romantique! Vivat l'amourrr!!
I like very much the last song from France in Eurovsion this year. Well, Frances, UK, Spain..they were of the last ones but this is because the people not vote for song ...We know. THe spain's song I didn't like nothing..But yes the other two. seriously.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIJ_uiqbJ28

Well Ostarella!! Yes, go for it!!
Kisses!

dbukfan 07-05-2007 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arciris
Hello!
Ha ha, Su, "and the we went hiking" :lol: :lol: That luck France!! Pays romantique! Vivat l'amourrr!!
I like very much the last song from France in Eurovsion this year. Well, Frances, UK, Spain..they were of the last ones but this is because the people not vote for song ...We know. THe spain's song I didn't like nothing..But yes the other two. seriously.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIJ_uiqbJ28
Kisses!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MERCI!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..that's so FUNNY....thnk U, Esther..BTW..Have U ever watched, French film,'Ameile'...by Audrey Tautou...(same French leadin'actress in Da Vinci Code!!)...I'd really recommend it..U'll def. laugh so much...&..may fall out fr yt sofa :lol: :lol:

Baci
Adios
Avoir...xx

bibbi 07-05-2007 07:28 AM

Hi Esther!

Thanks for posting that link. I enjoyed watching that. :D
I think it's great to see where everyone is going, even it is in October. - :wink: :lol:

Take care,
Anne :)

sara 07-05-2007 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ostarella
Does October count? Just got my registration form for a writers conference in Kalispell, MT - hoping I can make it. What better "vacation" than to learn more about something I love while in the mountains I love? :lol:

That will be really cool ostarella!! :D Really interesting!
and.. you know.. in october everybody's holidays are over.. everybody's back at work.. and you... you can say goodbye and go away to enjoy the conference.. great strategy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland 07-05-2007 12:13 PM

Very good indeed ostarella!

Hahaha Su want's to see my horse photo!

And Sara horses do give milk too and people drink their milk aswell! In fact it's even better than cow milk for your skin etc. :wink:

sara 07-05-2007 12:19 PM

Quote:

And Sara horses do give milk too and people drink their milk aswell! In fact it's even better than cow milk for your skin etc.
You're right my dear but I haven't still heard horses screaming 'MOOOOOOO'!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland 07-05-2007 12:45 PM

O my... that is totally absurd!

sara 07-05-2007 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirk B. Fan from Holland
O my... that is totally absurd!

It is!!!! :?
Yesterday I was telling them about hoofs and horseshoes.. and I asked them how horses could keep their hoofs healthy and well shaped in nature, where there wasn't a farrier that looked after them. I supposed them to answer that running in the prairie they wear out the hoof in the right way. Well.. do you know what they answered me all together????
- they bit their nails!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Poor young creatures!!! :roll: :P

Dirk B. Fan from Holland 07-05-2007 04:38 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is almost to idiot to be shocking!!!! I can see Josiane already biting her hoofs :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will go for my beauty sleep AHUM 8) :lol:

Weltrusten Bella's

ostarella 07-05-2007 07:53 PM

OMG - my internet's been down all day!! :shock: :( So finally back, for now...

What I'm really excited about is they're having both an editor and an agent there, who will look over your submission. I'm hoping to have a story far enough along for that - about when my mom and dad first met and ended up getting married (after their honeymoon! :shock: ) And people wonder where I got my "liberal tendencies" :roll: :oops: :lol:

Arciris 07-06-2007 03:16 AM

Hi to all!!
Yes, Su, I've seen Amelie!! Beutiful film, it's true. :P

Ha ha ha, Saraa, I've laugued very much. "Small monsters"= children. Ha ha, but, well...They're adorables, too.

Hi Anne, your'e welcome! I like very much that video, beautiful images from France. :wink:

Kisses!!

dbukfan 07-06-2007 01:43 PM

Cry....
 
:( :cry: ...aaaarrrggghhhh :shock: OMG...Justine Henin..World No1...got knocked out in the Semi-final by the French girl (no.17th) at SW19 :cry: :cry: no more POPCORN :roll:

Have a good wkend all... :wink: ...............aaaarrrggghhhh :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

bibbi 07-06-2007 06:23 PM

Hi everyone! :D

Interesting to see all these stories. :lol:
oohhhh...I love the summer!

Take care,
Anne :)

dbukfan 07-09-2007 03:41 AM

Hi All
Not long now....*ONLY*...few more days...to go....Way-Hey!!..I'll be off on Summer Holidays!!!!...I'll def. be thinkin' of U guys...*Lots*...when I'm on the plane..&..'ll blow all Big BACI to everyone fr my thoughts :lol: :wink: :wink:
...x...

sara 07-09-2007 04:12 AM

Ohh Su.. You'll fly over my head... I expect a rain of baci!!!! :P :wink:

Arciris 07-09-2007 05:36 AM

Hi to all!
Ohh, Su, what sweet that you say. Thanks! You're wolcome.Sara, I expect a rain of baci too!! :P :wink:

I agree Anne. Summer is special. I love it, too. The dasy are longers, this light, this colors, this sky..it's lovely. Winter is more sad.

Kisses!

dbukfan 07-09-2007 08:49 AM

So so sweet!!
 
Hi Sara & Esther
Look what U done, U guys make me :( :cry: now...with JOY :wink: :lol: ...I'll truly miss U all....HUGE thnks, girls :D :lol:
Did I hear that :shock: word... :shock: RAIN :roll: ....sshhhhhhhh....been no signs of this word for 4 days in UK!! :?: :shock: :lol:..finger cross for me...off to South coast this wkend for annual re-union with v good/close friends!!..pls!!..Mr Sunshine warm, pls!!....


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2021 DirkBenedictCentral.com