Dirk's Works

Dirk's Works (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   On The Jazz (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when... (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1602)

Ludlum'sDaughter14 10-19-2018 07:23 PM

You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
... you've barely watched two episodes in the past year, and yet when your sister is watching an episode with her boyfriend in another part of the house, you start listening in and can immediately tell which episode it is from one vague line of dialogue.

(It was Hannibal calling, "Face! Face!" when they got separated in the firefight in "One More Time". Told you it was vague.)

Vballspieler 10-21-2018 08:57 AM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludlum'sDaughter14 (Post 28216)
... you've barely watched two episodes in the past year, and yet when your sister is watching an episode with her boyfriend in another part of the house, you start listening in and can immediately tell which episode it is from one vague line of dialogue.

(It was Hannibal calling, "Face! Face!" when they got separated in the firefight in "One More Time". Told you it was vague.)

Where's the love emoji?

Or when an episode comes on and you immediately sit down and become entranced because you like it so much.

LittleMonkeyDog 10-21-2018 02:43 PM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
... you still record the episodes currently showing on TV when you've got the entire series on DVD already. LOL

Flygirl 10-22-2018 08:09 PM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
Man, y'all are fanatics. I'm so glad I'm not afflicted with such an obsession.

https://metvcdn.metv.com/jDiF1-14870..._items-shy.gif

LittleMonkeyDog 10-23-2018 02:13 PM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 28222)
Man, y'all are fanatics. I'm so glad I'm not afflicted with such an obsession.

Now why do I find it so hard to believe you :p
:)):)):))

Ludlum'sDaughter14 10-24-2018 11:43 AM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vballspieler (Post 28219)
Where's the love emoji?

Or when an episode comes on and you immediately sit down and become entranced because you like it so much.

I kno da feel... :D

Ludlum'sDaughter14 10-24-2018 11:45 AM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleMonkeyDog (Post 28221)
... you still record the episodes currently showing on TV when you've got the entire series on DVD already. LOL

And it's tempting to buy digital versions just so you can watch them without getting up from your computer... Oh, maybe that's just me being lazy :oops:

Ludlum'sDaughter14 10-24-2018 11:47 AM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 28222)
Man, y'all are fanatics. I'm so glad I'm not afflicted with such an obsession.

https://metvcdn.metv.com/jDiF1-14870..._items-shy.gif

"LIARRR! LIARRRR!"

"Get back, witch!"

"I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!"

Oh, speaking of obsessions... :))

Flygirl 10-24-2018 11:57 AM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludlum'sDaughter14 (Post 28229)
"LIARRR! LIARRRR!"

"Get back, witch!"

"I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!"

Oh, speaking of obsessions... :))

;) :))

Now I'm hungry for a nice MLT... mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich... where the mutton is nice and lean...

Ludlum'sDaughter14 10-24-2018 12:05 PM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 28230)
;) :))

Now I'm hungry for a nice MLT... mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich... where the mutton is nice and lean...

:)) :)) :))

LittleMonkeyDog 10-24-2018 03:20 PM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
Okay guys, you've got to stop making me laugh this hard. Now I'm in pain ;)

Ludlum'sDaughter14 10-24-2018 04:10 PM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleMonkeyDog (Post 28233)
Okay guys, you've got to stop making me laugh this hard. Now I'm in pain ;)

"To the death?"

"No!
... To the pain."

:confused: "I don't think I'm familiar with that phrase."

LittleMonkeyDog 10-24-2018 11:49 PM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludlum'sDaughter14 (Post 28235)
"To the death?"

"No!
... To the pain."

:confused: "I don't think I'm familiar with that phrase."

:)):)):))

Vballspieler 10-27-2018 03:21 PM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
Lol, you gals are hilarious.

:)):))

Ludlum'sDaughter14 11-02-2018 02:39 PM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
1 Attachment(s)
Some days I think, "Wow, what a responsible adult I am" (hey, it happened at least once, okay?), and other days I think, "Look, I have basically the same glasses as Murdock!!!"

LittleMonkeyDog 11-02-2018 03:25 PM

Re: You know you'll always be an A-Team fan when...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ludlum'sdaughter14 (Post 28248)
some days i think, "wow, what a responsible adult i am" (hey, it happened at least once, okay?), and other days i think, "look, i have basically the same glasses as murdock!!!"

lol :))


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2021 DirkBenedictCentral.com