LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Blogs > bibbi

Rate this Entry

Tis the season

Posted 12-03-2008 at 10:04 AM by bibbi
I can't believe it's that time of the year again.
I'm grateful for my family, friends and my pets. For me the greatest gift is being with my family and friends. Not store bought presents.
True friends who are honest, loyal and true.
That's I value most in a friend.
People who treat people with courtesy and respect and those who don't judge others and are kind and caring. Those are the people who have the true spirit of Christmas.
I wish everyone here the best of the season for those celebrating it. And for those celebrating other holidays may you have the best time.
God Bless You All
Total Comments 1

Comments

• Old Comment
    I always join up with my family on one of the Christmas days and usually with friends on the other. We do not have the tradition of giving presents and that is fine by me. It saves a lot of shopping stress (or so I gather from some posts on this board)! I having some coffee, a piece of pie, having a nice meal together, basically just enjoying each other's company in harmony and peace. Isn't that what it should be all about? Wishing everyone the Christmas of his or her dreams!
  •  
    Contact Us - Dirk Benedict Central - Archive - Top