PDA

View Full Version : Hi..

sara
10-01-2008, 09:09 AM
Good morning my beloved friends.

It's a long long time since I wrote you last time and I've missed you so much..

The reason of my absence is unfortunately quite sad: I'm spending much time in clinics cause my health is getting worse and worse.
I've been almost completely blocked in bed for 4 months and I'm absolutely fed up with it.
But the worst thing is that I've got no hope to get much better... maybe a bit .. but therapies aren't working and I'm losing step by step the most important things of my life.

I must say that my mind and my heart are both heavy.. I'm always crying and so many days I can't even speak.. and that doesn't depend only on my pain but also on my depression.

I'd like to have my life back.. I can't stand it as it is at the moment.
When I feel better I try to catch the remaining part of it.. and I'm always trying to work.. but then I see that everything's useless.
My plans, my activities, Paddy.. I'm losing everything. Even a walk is impossible for me at the moment.

Moreover it was planned that my parents and I had to move to another house in these week.. you can imagine.. a removal is a complete mess and in my situation is quite impossible to stand..
At least I've just had my internet connection back and today I can finally write you!

So.. this is the situation..
I'm living as in a nightmare, and I really can't wake up.

sara
10-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Anyway,
first of all I must tell THANK YOU ADRI for your texts, for your thoughts and for all your affection. You're a real friend and I feel your support as you were here with me. You're always my twin sister and I'm really moved by your caring attention. I love you..

And to the other friends I send a big hug..
Adri passed me your greetings and they mean much to me..
Su, Esther, Jules and everybody else... a big kiss!

Nacky
10-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Sara, I hope everything turns out well for you...sending you hugs and good vibes! You're a wonderful person and I'd love to see you around more but I understand the need to take off for awhile. Anything you need, let me know...

bibbi
10-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Hi Sara!

I really missed you.
Am going to be sending you an e-card.
BIG HUGS :)

Petra
10-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Dear Sarah,
I am so sorry that you feel so sick. What did the doctors say, why can't they help you? Please think positiv. All will be well, you must believe it.

I will think of you and hope that you are feeling better in the next time.
Be strong.

Gute Besserung für Dich!!!!!

Greetings

Petra

Flash
10-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Oh Sara, I'm so sorry to hear that your health is so poorly! Big hugs from Germany, my thoughts are with you! I so hope that the doctors will eventually find something to help you handling the pain and getting better. I understand that it is very hard, but please try to keep up hope and don't stop fighting. All the best wishes for you and that you may find the strength to get through this dark time! All the best, my friend!

Lucia Helena
10-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Hello Sara

I'm here a short time and I can tell you is a person much loved by his friends.
I would like to be your friend too.
Already part of my prayers.
I was always attached to things of God, but recently for several reasons almost lost sight of the vision right.
The risk of losing the other was great. My world has fallen.
But I support the family, a good doctor, friends' and once again trusted in God.
Today I am here talking to you with emotion. I went back to work and I am happy. Handle much of the other eye. My vision is now the world's largest. Believe me my sweet friend, there is strength in that we know.
Everything happens for a reason in very special. Remember our dear Dirk? He won a cancer.
You also can win this battle. Do not worry, have faith. Be sure has a lot of life inside of you.
Even if treacherous night and if the cross is heavy, Christ be with you. The world can even make you cry, but God wants you smiling. (Excerpt from a gospel music)
Sorry but I felt an immense desire to talk to you ...
Jesus loves you and me too ...
Many flowers to brighten your day!!
Love from Brasil

UKJules
10-02-2008, 06:15 AM
Sara, my dear friend.......you are very missed here on DBC!!! We are all thinking of you at this difficult time.......you know you have our support.......please stay strong!!!

Big hugs

Jules x

deebeelicious
10-02-2008, 06:30 AM
Best wishes to you Sara. :)

I feel embarassed to say the things I want to such as 'it is always darkest before the dawn' in case you think them cliche. I know that when I was feeling down, I didn't find comments such as 'cheer up' or 'come on, you can pull yourself out of this', etc very helpful. So I hope I'm not causing offence to you. :oops:

Scientific studies have shown that prayer and / or meditation do help in recovery from all illnesses. The mind is truly much stronger than we realise. :o I don't know what kind of spiritual side you have, but please consider something like this, if it is suitable to you. :oops:

Thinking of you and hoping you feel better soon. Big Hug! :)
DBL

Sharon
10-02-2008, 06:32 AM
Dear Sara, I know that we do not know each other, but I have been reading about you health and your depression. I want you to know that I am saying a prayer for you!
You have touched so many people here and it is obvious that they all love you and wish you only the best.
I too, hope that there will be something they can do to help ease your pain, both physically and emotionally. I know that I have had a tough year, the toughest in a long time; but having faith is what keeps me going. Faith in my family, friends, myself and God. Each day I have to find the joy amongst the troubles we have faced.
It is hard, but it is that which makes us stronger so we can carry on.
Please remember that so many people wish you well and hold on to that each day.
Take care, Sharon

sara
10-02-2008, 07:54 AM
My dear friends..
I'm really moved by your answers, your deep affection and your support.
You can't imagine how it is important to read your sympathy for me in this moment.
This is a special board, different from anyone else.
I've found true friends and this is the most precious medicine in order to heal at least "emotional" diseases.

Nacky,
thanks a lot, you're very kind.. thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Anne,
I'm so glad you did miss me! and you did, too..
thanks a lot for your pm and I'm looking forward to receiving your ecard!

Petra,
well, docrors tried (and they're still trying) different kindsof therapy but I don't seem to react in the good way.. so the effects of my sickness are becoming wider and I'm stuck.
The worst thing is to think you will not have your normal life back. that's terrible.
Vielen Dank, meine Freundin.... du bist wirkick sehr süß und nett!

Flash (Karin, isn't it?)
Thank you too for your support.
As you say sometimes is hard to go on fighting when you see that you have nomore weapons to keep in your hands what is more important for you.
I hope I'll manage it, thank you for helping me with hope..

Lucia Helena,
I's a very good surprise to find a new friend here on DBC. I've spent much time on this board and I've written much about me, cause, as I said before, this forum is really special. Here you can find true persons, true friends, true affection, true support..
Thank you so much for expressing your opinion about me and I'd like you to feel very welcome every time you want to.
I live in Italy and my country, exactly as yours, is a very Catholic nation. Some years ago religion was important to me.. and it helped me in some difficult moments. But then I started thinking different, maybe because of the strict and sometimes hypocritical attitude of Church (Vatican) towards my country. So I started looking for new ways.. and I found my position.
But now, after so much struggling and suffering, I've lost my faith and I feel I can't prey as I did before. I just don't manage it even when I'd like to. I'm blocked..
maybe things will change for me.. I do hope so.. and I'll start to "chat" with our Jesus again!
Thank you for sharing your experience with me..

Jules!
Thank you, I missed you too and I hoped you hadn't forgotten me..
A kiss to your daughters..

Deebee,
believe me, any supportive attempt is always welcome and could never be considered offending!
Thank you for your words and for your support.
I also trust in mind power.. It helped me till now.. I'm always afraid I've got nomore... I'll have to find it again..!

Sharon,
thank you for following my situation on the board..
You're right.. we should believe in ourselves, in love, in the people and (if you can) even in God. But sometimes it can happen that you feel everything is useless and in that moment you break the bridge between tour heart and the power of life..
If I 'm able, I'll try to build it again..
thank you..

Much Much Love

dbukfan
10-02-2008, 08:16 AM
Ciao Sara:(

Soz about yr poor health...& not gettin' in touch sooner...been abs. nitemare in Herts...in search of findin' suitable new school for my littly..just got all resolved today..AT LAST!!...**sigh**..which means I can now bring my life back to normal after 2-3 wks of traumatic/anxiety/worries/sleepless nights in Herts:cry:.

May God take care of you, Sara...I really do hope you will get well VERY soon...you've been suffered ith this illness long enough, my friend..and deserve much better life than this:o..I truly mean it.

Ciao Bella
GET WELL SOON
HUGS

Su...x

sara
10-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Su!!
It's wonderful to hear from you again..
Glad you've found a solution for your littly.. give her a big kiss from me.
I hope God will listen to you..
a very very big hug

bibbi
10-02-2008, 09:56 AM
Ciao Sara! :D

Great to see you online. :D
How are you feeling?
Wish I could give you a big hug in person.

HUGS,
Anne :)

sara
10-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Ciao Sara! :D

Great to see you online. :D
How are you feeling?
Wish I could give you a big hug in person.

HUGS,

Ciao Anne!
Today I'm at home.. no therapies on Thursday for the moment.
I go to have my therapy 4 times a week, but in a few week I'll have to leave it if they don't give me a result, as the other ones.
I also wish to meet you in person!
A big hug

Nacky
10-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Sara, music can be very healing...also laughing is a great healer. Also, whatever higher power there may be...remember that it is infinite. I don't think 'losing a faith' is going to change the love the greater in the universe has for you and that it is an understanding of what's in your heart, and what's on your mind. The 'spirit of forgiveness and understanding' is a force. Lacking in the world, true...but I think it's there for you. It always shows up when we need it the most in subtle ways.

God is in the rain ~ Valerie from V

UKJules
10-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Sara, my dear........I wouldn't forget you.......!!! you are a very sweet, sincere person and have been missed by all here on DBC;) I do hope all the support you've been getting at home with family and friends and also your friends (us) here will give you strength and determination to fight your illness......You must stay strong!!! We all care.....;) I have sent you a pm.....;)

Take care......keep focused and try and take things day by day;)

Big hugs

Jules xx

sara
10-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Thank you Jules, I've also found an old message you wrote me when I was in hospital..
So kind of you!
I've just answered both of them!
Thank you!!

Nacky, what you say is extremely interesting and also very important.
When you feel you don't have strengh enough to lead your life anymore, it's very positive to think that the 'understanding' and the 'love' you speak about is always there.. for you and even in spite of you.
Your words have made me feel a new perspective.. thanks a lot.

Christy
10-02-2008, 04:32 PM
You're in my thoughts and prayers, Sara ! As the rest have said...don't give up and try not to get down ( I know it's sometimes easier said than done....). But remeber...He is always with us...through good times and the rough / bad times. Keep your faith. PLUS....you have ALL of us "pulling" for you Sweets !

Love & Hugs,
Christy

Take Care All...

Arciris
10-03-2008, 06:16 AM
Sara, my sweet girl from Italy. I've just read your post. I'd like to say such things..such..You know english it's not my effort..I can't express how I'd like. While I was reading your post a tear was downing for my cheek and this is because you it's very important in my real life.You know why...Not only for all the time spend here in the DBC if not too because you've open always your heart here, and this is the most wonderful you've done. Your friendship with all the people here, your affection...and a long etc..You're special and I read your liners and I can't support to see as somebody such special like you, suffers. You concern much to me, you're one of the people most affectionate than I've ever known and that I can to count with a only hand.
I'ts a hard way in this moments for you, and for me and for many people that is suffering a illness of which we don't know its future, but a thing many positive I see in your text is when you say "maybe things will change for me". Please, you don't let never to think this!! Never! I'ts true in this moments all is dark, but, like the other friends here say, perhaps many things can to go to change this bad way. There is many examples in the world. You know.
Please, to be positive how until now. You're a very strong person and with the most strong heart I've ever seen. Of course. We need to you, how before, as always, and I hope the you're feeling better because if there is a person deserve it are you!!! The bad people don't matter to me. It matters to me the good people like you, with an authentic gold heart. Thus you are. No doubt.
How I understand to you about religion. We've a parallels lifes in this too. The same happened to me, church, youth in a parish..etc..And then..Dissapointment...many things..all this down. I believe, yes, but not in the real Church. I've a own church in my heart (family, friends..) and it makes me more happy that the other Church. But I respect it, evidently. You know, my country is too much Catholic nation but we know, the force must be inside ours. I want my force now to be for you.
Sara, forza!! Io ammiro a voi per questo grande cuore! Tu sa, io sono qui per tutti che vogliate. Lascilo sapere, per favore. Un grande abbraccio per te i my best wishes!!
I'm here,you know.
Ti voglio tanto bene!!
A big kiss!
And a big thanks to Adri (it's true Sara say to you) for all messages from you and for your friendship to her. You're a gem, too.

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
10-03-2008, 06:48 AM
Sara, music can be very healing...also laughing is a great healer. Also, whatever higher power there may be...remember that it is infinite. I don't think 'losing a faith' is going to change the love the greater in the universe has for you and that it is an understanding of what's in your heart, and what's on your mind. The 'spirit of forgiveness and understanding' is a force. Lacking in the world, true...but I think it's there for you. It always shows up when we need it the most in subtle ways.

God is in the rain ~ Valerie from V

These are very touching words! And I believe in them too.
Also I do believe you must find a way to visit Paddy, the love of an animal can be healing aswell!
I don't know how the weather is in Italy but find a way to feel the caring from Paddy, because he does. You helped him now it's the time for Paddy to help you.
I can help you with words and caring, we all can! But Paddy will give you the pure form of love by his touch.

I am most gratefull you are back. As you know I wish you all the strength of improving by step by step. Small good steps will mean the world to you.
Crying is no shame as long you have got something to laugh aswell, talk as much as you need.
I had a burn out, I know what it feels to be stuffed by medication, the horses were my healing!

I love you Sara as you are my twin sister! We share so many things! Now it is time to get faith back in yourself!

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
10-03-2008, 06:50 AM
Sara, my sweet girl from Italy. I've just read your post. I'd like to say such things..such..You know english it's not my effort..I can't express how I'd like. While I was reading your post a tear was downing for my cheek and this is because you it's very important in my real life.You know why...Not only for all the time spend here in the DBC if not too because you've open always your heart here, and this is the most wonderful you've done. Your friendship with all the people here, your affection...and a long etc..You're special and I read your liners and I can't support to see as somebody such special like you, suffers. You concern much to me, you're one of the people most affectionate than I've ever known and that I can to count with a only hand.
I'ts a hard way in this moments for you, and for me and for many people that is suffering a illness of which we don't know its future, but a thing many positive I see in your text is when you say "maybe things will change for me". Please, you don't let never to think this!! Never! I'ts true in this moments all is dark, but, like the other friends here say, perhaps many things can to go to change this bad way. There is many examples in the world. You know.
Please, to be positive how until now. You're a very strong person and with the most strong heart I've ever seen. Of course. We need to you, how before, as always, and I hope the you're feeling better because if there is a person deserve it are you!!! The bad people don't matter to me. It matters to me the good people like you, with an authentic gold heart. Thus you are. No doubt.
How I understand to you about religion. We've a parallels lifes in this too. The same happened to me, church, youth in a parish..etc..And then..Dissapointment...many things..all this down. I believe, yes, but not in the real Church. I've a own church in my heart (family, friends..) and it makes me more happy that the other Church. But I respect it, evidently. You know, my country is too much Catholic nation but we know, the force must be inside ours. I want my force now to be for you.
Sara, forza!! Io ammiro a voi per questo grande cuore! Tu sa, io sono qui per tutti che vogliate. Lascilo sapere, per favore. Un grande abbraccio per te i my best wishes!!
I'm here,you know.
Ti voglio tanto bene!!
A big kiss!
And a big thanks to Adri (it's true Sara say to you) for all messages from you and for your friendship to her. You're a gem, too.

Now I am crying for the happiness that I found here true friends, for not knowing in person but knowing by heart and love!

Sharon
10-03-2008, 07:18 AM
Good Morning or Afternoon to everyone!
I have to say that I am very proud to be a member on this site.
The thoughtfulness, understanding, and love and joy that is shared toward everyone and between everyone in this site is incredible...are we the United Nations of DBC?, lol.
We share, we laugh, we cry, we pray for each other and it really brings people together.
I commend everyone for all their efforts..no matter how little or big, we are proving on this site that each person CAN make a difference!
I wish joy and peace to all and I really hope that everyone has a great day and a fine weekend.
Hugs to all,
Sharon

sara
10-03-2008, 09:48 AM
I'm here,you know.
Ti voglio tanto bene!!
A big kiss!

Oh, Esther...
you couldn't express yourself better than you did.
I'm really, deeply moved by your words, the truth of your feelings, the sweetness of your heart.
I've always known you are a sensitive a special persons: we've widely spoken about our personal difficulties and I've found in you an affectionate companion in all my troubles.
Reading your care for me and your opinion about me has given me a strong feeling, a deep emotion, a moving strength. I feel lucky to have found people like you, who really know the meaning of the word friendship.
Too often I've felt disappointed by the careless friends that live the everyday life next to me and prefer to let me sink all alone, cause it's too much trouble to spend a few minutes for me. That's been one of the most depressive things of my situation. But here on DBC it's completely the opposite.
I can understand that I've finally opened my heart to the right persons and the value of your support is incredible. It's a real new beginning for me.
Esther, don't worry about your English.. doesn't matter the language: when feelings are true and deep like yours, they arrive through words directly to the heart.
Now it's me that cannot find any words to let you know how grateful I am.
I've got the same opinion as you about Church.. that's a difficult topic..
But I think that religion is also in each of your message: in the true words of true friends. This is hope, love and strength.
Thank you Esther, I really mean it.
Mille volte grazie

sara
10-03-2008, 10:36 AM
These are very touching words! And I believe in them too.
Also I do believe you must find a way to visit Paddy, the love of an animal can be healing aswell!
I don't know how the weather is in Italy but find a way to feel the caring from Paddy, because he does. You helped him now it's the time for Paddy to help you.
I can help you with words and caring, we all can! But Paddy will give you the pure form of love by his touch.

I am most gratefull you are back. As you know I wish you all the strength of improving by step by step. Small good steps will mean the world to you.
Crying is no shame as long you have got something to laugh aswell, talk as much as you need.
I had a burn out, I know what it feels to be stuffed by medication, the horses were my healing!

I love you Sara as you are my twin sister! We share so many things! Now it is time to get faith back in yourself!

You're right Adri,
I agree with you about Nacky's words. They're very meaningful to me.

I wish I could go and visit Paddy, but he's far from me and I can't stand too long: because of the new back probs I must lie and I can't sit for long periods (so the car is impossible) and just a few steps are a problem.
I'm wondering if he could ever understand or if he would just feel he's abandoned. Of course I've all fixed: he's looked after by another girl.. I'm so jalouse.. I know it's stupid.. but I am. I'd like to be with him and go on with our special relationship we've built step by step.
Doctors say I should forget him but I can't sell him.. I could never do it!!!! Never!!!!

sara
10-03-2008, 10:41 AM
Good Morning or Afternoon to everyone!
I have to say that I am very proud to be a member on this site.
The thoughtfulness, understanding, and love and joy that is shared toward everyone and between everyone in this site is incredible...are we the United Nations of DBC?, lol.
We share, we laugh, we cry, we pray for each other and it really brings people together.
I commend everyone for all their efforts..no matter how little or big, we are proving on this site that each person CAN make a difference!
I wish joy and peace to all and I really hope that everyone has a great day and a fine weekend.
Hugs to all,
Sharon

I agree with you Sharon,
I'm also proud of belonging to this great family and I'm glad to have shared with you the most private and difficult side of my life. Sometimes it's difficult to share some things, but it's well done when you find so much understanding and love on the other side.
It's incredible how close we can feel in spite of our distance... Yes.. United Nations of DBC!;) Well said! I think Dirk would be glad of it!

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
10-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Doctors don't believe in miracles, they believe in what they see, you believe in what you feel, now it's time to step above that.
Take a wheel chair with you to Paddy so you can rest, believe me Sara you must visit Paddy! It will hurt yes, but you will get much in return.
Trust me on this Sara, your feeling will get hurt first, but you must explain alone to Paddy what is going on with you. This will help with you recovery!
But you must not drive!
Please Sara find the strength to do this!

sara
10-03-2008, 11:08 AM
No.. driving is out of question..
but I will use my own legs to go to him, you can believe it!
As soon as I will be able to, I'll go to him step by step.. as it was normal!
Never in my life I'll use a wheel chair!!;)

I agree, horses can heal our souls better than any medicine!

Arciris
10-05-2008, 04:54 AM

Sara, thanks so much. Do you know? My heart today it's a little more happy because your words. I see you're more up when you say "as soon as I will be able to, I'll go to him step by step". Yessss, this is a great think and I'm sure you'll go!!! The best medicine are all these things we love, not a doctor saying we're badly..:mad:
Grazie mile for your beautiful words for me, and, evidently, for your love for all us. You know, I feel the same for you. They're many time here, many feelings together, good times, bad periods of life..many different situations but ever togheter. I can feel to me more near of you, all, that of many people, friends, that live in the same city that I. I understand what you explain. The friends many times don't accept the situation and they dissapear..It's incomprensible but it's happening such and such time..

You know, we share, all, the good and the bad moments here and I haven't all the words I'd like to say about you say me. You're an incredible person, believe it. The force for the future must come very very soon. You will see! It'll come from Paddy, from family, from the Love and from your own heart, because the world need people like you, any doubt.
I hope you're better today. All my best wishes from our frienship.

A big kiss too for all nice people here and all words you've written to Sara. Authentics messages of love.
Adri, I was reading you had a cold...So sorry. How are you feeling today? I hope better. Like Sara say, milk and honey is the best. Take care, sweet friend.;) Colds are so...:mad:in Autumn...
Love.
Esther.

bibbi
10-05-2008, 09:56 PM

Good for you! :)
I'm very proud of you too.
HUGS!

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
10-06-2008, 08:44 AM
Our words are healing for each other! I do feel a bit better, thank you Esther!

My mother will bring chocolate for me.

Sara I hope you feel a bit better aswell! You will receive a suprise this week or next week :p

Arciris
10-07-2008, 04:28 AM
Adri, your're welcome! :) I'm happy you're feeling better. Take care.

Sara, come stai? I hope you're feeling better today and the next days. You know, we're here. When I'm sad I look the sky and think the things will be changing. Today, I look the blue sky and think of you and in your recovering. The best wishes. A presto!

A big hug!

sara
10-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Hi friends,

unfortunately in these days I had another bad moment.. I felt worse and every time it happens I have a bit more fear and less hope..

Let's see..

Anyway thank you a lot Esther and Anne..

Adri.. what about your flu? I hope you're all right now!

asmay
10-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Dear Sara,

I am also one of the new (junior) members and have only been on this board a short time now. However, I was deeply moved by your message. I too know a bit about health problems and the ways in which they restrict your everyday life - as if you get a whole bunch of new rules and regulations by which you have to lead your life from now on. I am very sorry that it has to be like this for you. Especially, now that you have to miss your Paddy. I agree that animal love (pure and direct) could be very good for you, a pity that this is not possible. Perhaps you can try to connect with him through his picture/photograph? This sometimes works as a sort of channel.

Furthermore, your (and other people´s) struggle with religion and the church in general made me sad. Please remember that God (and Jesus too) is UNIVERSAL LOVE which is available to each and everyone of us who is not afraid to ask. The church is an institution made by men. I mean no disrespect, but please do not turn you back on God, because of the mistakes and errors of churches, temples and the like.

Wishing you love and light, health and strenght on your path.

sara
10-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Hi asmay,

many thanks for your message and your words.
You're absolutely right about restrictions and health problems.. it's an everyday battle without weapons and those "new rules" are sometimes hard to accept. I see you can understand me very well..

Yes, I believe in the Universal Spirit, that we can call God or Love, or Power. I think it blows in every breath.
Church is something different to me: the relationship we have with it depends on our own experience of contact and unfortunately mine wasn't very positive.

Thank you for expressing yourself ;)

take care

bibbi
10-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Ciao Sara!

Sending a BIG HUG your way.
Saying a prayer for you too. You are also in my heart and thoughts.

HUGS,

Arciris
10-09-2008, 05:23 AM
Hi friends.
Sara, I send to you another big hug for today:). I hope things are going much better and you're feeling more well. I'm feeling more tired this days but, well, perhaps is the autumn..Short days, more cold..:rolleyes:? But..another spring is waiting for us and the sun will be rising again. You will see! Un grande abbraccio per te!!

Hi Anne. You're always so sweet.:) Hello too!

Hi asmay! Welcome here! I was once of the person speaking about Church too. You've reason about Universal Love. Like Sara say, I believe too in an Universal Spirit, good people that help to another people, little details that we can see in the street and people making good actions. For me this is Love, it's true. I agree.
About Church only say: I believe, I've clear something hope to us and we need to believe in it for to continue in this difficult way is always the life, but..I was many years in a church and well..it would be very long post but there was many hipocrisy...well, not different of the other places, evidently. There, I learned many many things, good and bad things, and this is very positive, but...I can count with a only hand the friends I've in the present time from there. I met nice priests that helped to us (and much!! Well for them! Nice men) and another not..how in the general life, but the institution what is the Church (it's only my humble opinion) would have to be nearer people such times..I'm sure you understand me. Only is this.:)
And sorry for my English. The other DBC know, yet. It's not my usual language and I can't express as well as I'd like. But I'm learning very much here thanks to you.
A big hug too for you and I'm happy to see new members here.;)
Have a nice day!

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
10-09-2008, 01:27 PM
Sara I will visit Josiane tomorrow! I still have the flu but I must see Josiane and I will tell her about Paddy and you! She knows you already a bit. Because I already told Josiane about this board with it's loving and caring people!

Esther your English is wonderfull, you must realize for us Dutch people it's easy to learn English, but very difficult to learn Italian or Spanish!
You are doing a great job!

Welkom Asmay! Hopelijk beleef je hier net zoveel plezier als wij!
Welcome Asmay! Hopefully you will have here just as much joy as we have!

Arciris
10-14-2008, 04:52 AM
Good morning, friends!
Sara, I hope you're feeling better the last days. I wish. Come va? I send to you a big sweet hug.

Hi Adri!! Thanks so much for your kind words! I', trying to study more and more english every day. Now, you know, I've more time..not job for the moment. I agree with you. For Dutch, German..etc..people there is more facility for to learn English and for us here, or French, Italian people..etc..it's more easy the others. :) But the best of all is that we're here together for share all this!!;)
I hope you're better from your flu. I'm so sorry. I imagine your bad days too with this.
Well for your visit to Josiane!! What about this?
Have a nice day for all.

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
10-14-2008, 09:19 AM
You are welcome Esther!

I feel almost better! Thank you!

And yes I have visited Josiane, but it was too short! I was brushing her and then the stupid son in law came with a girl, they stayed outside so I left really fast!
She was quite confused that I started with brushing.

asmay
10-14-2008, 10:57 AM
Hi asmay! Welcome here! I was once of the person speaking about Church too. You've reason about Universal Love. Like Sara say, I believe too in an Universal Spirit, good people that help to another people, little details that we can see in the street and people making good actions. For me this is Love, it's true. I agree.
About Church only say: I believe, I've clear something hope to us and we need to believe in it for to continue in this difficult way is always the life, but..I was many years in a church and well..it would be very long post but there was many hipocrisy...well, not different of the other places, evidently. There, I learned many many things, good and bad things, and this is very positive, but...I can count with a only hand the friends I've in the present time from there. I met nice priests that helped to us (and much!! Well for them! Nice men) and another not..how in the general life, but the institution what is the Church (it's only my humble opinion) would have to be nearer people such times..I'm sure you understand me. Only is this.:)
And sorry for my English. The other DBC know, yet. It's not my usual language and I can't express as well as I'd like. But I'm learning very much here thanks to you.
A big hug too for you and I'm happy to see new members here.;)
Have a nice day!

Thank you so much!:D I see that you understand my meaning and also have a lot of experience in this area and not all good :(. I am sorry. By the way, my compliments, I can understand your English quite well! I agree, English is easier for us Northern Europeans to learn, since we hear it all the time on television and on the radio. But just keep on going! Enjoy your day!;)

asmay
10-14-2008, 11:05 AM
Welkom Asmay! Hopelijk beleef je hier net zoveel plezier als wij!
Welcome Asmay! Hopefully you will have here just as much joy as we have!

Dank je wel! :D Just a junior member yet and just starting to get to know you all a bit. But when I see how may posts each of you Seniors have already put in :o I feel like a junior junior junior member. :oops:
I enjoy this site very much already and would like to keep in touch with you all.:) Take care!

Arciris
10-16-2008, 04:10 AM
Ismay, thanks so much! I agree with you. Yes, I understood your meaning very well :). Is a period of time like others in the life and I think in the good things of that moment and I'm so sorry for the bad things. But in the life all is a learning and this is the most important.;) And thanks so much about my english! I know I've your (of all) support and this is doing happy to me! A time ago I read this forum and I thought..."I want to write here, I want to write here" for to read and write about Dirk. But I wasn't be able..And now, I can understand all your posts and too to try to write.:D In addition, with such sweet people how all you it's more easy.:)

Hi Adri, thanks so much too for your words! Ohh..I'm so sorry for Josiane..Well because you've been with it but..Don't worry. I think it it little confused perhaps is in this time and/or because there is more people for there..Go for it when you can. You will see the next time it won't be so confused.;)

Sara, how are you? Come stai? I hope you're feeling better. I read was there is good weather this days there, like here. I think that sun always is a good therapy for our badly moments. It helps to me, too. I'm sure it will make well. A big hug for you! Thinking of you.

Have a nice day to all.

Lucia Helena
10-16-2008, 04:46 AM
Ismay, thanks so much! I agree with you. Yes, I understood your meaning very well :). Is a period of time like others in the life and I think in the good things of that moment and I'm so sorry for the bad things. But in the life all is a learning and this is the most important.;) And thanks so much about my english! I know I've your (of all) support and this is doing happy to me! A time ago I read this forum and I thought..."I want to write here, I want to write here" for to read and write about Dirk. But I wasn't be able..And now, I can understand all your posts and too to try to write.:D In addition, with such sweet people how all you it's more easy.:)

Hi Adri, thanks so much too for your words! Ohh..I'm so sorry for Josiane..Well because you've been with it but..Don't worry. I think it it little confused perhaps is in this time and/or because there is more people for there..Go for it when you can. You will see the next time it won't be so confused.;)

Sara, how are you? Come stai? I hope you're feeling better. I read was there is good weather this days there, like here. I think that sun always is a good therapy for our badly moments. It helps to me, too. I'm sure it will make well. A big hug for you! Thinking of you.

Have a nice day to all.

Esther el día de ayer para recibir esta oración me recuerda a usted. ¿Quién escribió fue el de Santa Teresa D'Avila (ella vivía en España en el siglo XVI). Espero que disfruten. Un beso grande de Brasil.

"Nada le perturba
Nada sorprendente que
La paciencia llega a
Nada me perturba
Nada me asombra
¿Quién es Dios, no faltan
Sólo Dios basta! "

Esther yesterday to receive this prayer reminded me of you. Who wrote was the Santa Teresa D'Avila (she lived in Spain in the sixteenth century). I hope you enjoy. A big kiss from Brazil.

"Nothing disturbs you
Nothing surprising you
The patience it reaches
Nothing disturbs me
Nothing amazes me
Who is God nothing missing
God alone suffices! "

Arciris
10-17-2008, 03:40 AM
Hello Lucia Helena!
Thanks so much for your post:). I'ts so beautiful! I like poetry, religious or not. Yes, Sta. Teresa de Avila was a a martyr in that time.
Do you know? I've remebered now that in the school we sang a song from this poetry that it said: "nothing disturbs me, nothing amazes me" etc..The music was so sweet and we played it with a guitar.
A big kiss too from Bcn.;)
Thinking on you, all.
Have a nice day.
Sara, I miss you...I hope you're well.

asmay
10-17-2008, 10:08 AM
Hi all!

The weekend is almost starting again, :) where does the time go .... (me sighing for getting old) >:).

But at the moment the weather is good (a bit of sun, a bit of rain, a bit of wind), so absolutely fine to go for a stroll on the beach or in a park or forest. :p

Good health to all and enjoy!!:D

sara
10-18-2008, 06:11 AM
Hi friends,

I'm back..

Sorry If I haven't been online recently but I had other problems with my health..:(

Esther, Lucia.. do you know I'm almost able to understand the Spanish (?) version you wrote?? Quite similar to Italian!

Asmay.. your beaches must be very warm.....!!!!!!!

Sharon
10-18-2008, 08:30 AM
Hi Sara, glad to have you back...I hope you are feeling better! Don't worry about the new treatment too much...we are all with you in our heart and prayers...you are never alone.
Work was really good this week...lots of nice people and feels like I never left..glad to spend time with some of my friends again...
I hope everyone has a great day!
Take care everyone, Sharon

asmay
10-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Hi friends,

I'm back..

Sorry If I haven't been online recently but I had other problems with my health..:(

Esther, Lucia.. do you know I'm almost able to understand the Spanish (?) version you wrote?? Quite similar to Italian!

Asmay.. your beaches must be very warm.....!!!!!!!

Hi Sara,
Nice to hear from you again! :). Hope you are on top of those other health problems again. Every time its such a pain in the ....! :mad:

Well, about those beaches .... as long as you wear a warm wintercoat :oops: you'll be out of trouble ... It can be quite nice, though, to walk on the beach in this time of year with the wind waving through your hair and the sun on your face (and that wintercoat on your back, of course). :D
Its the Autumn holiday over here, so a lot of people may enjoy themselves outdoors.

Anyway, to all of you DBC fans: whatever the weather, enjoy your day! (One at a time is just what it takes.) ;) Take care!

Lucia Helena
10-18-2008, 03:45 PM
Sara mi è l'invio di una canzone di un giovane talento brasiliano e sacerdote chamaso Fabio de Melo.
Questa canzone è stata scritta da uno dei suoi migliori amici, quando ero nel suo ultimo giorno di vita. Prima di iniziare a cantare egli ne parla.
Credo che nella sua guarigione. Credere troppo.
Dio non ha dato a voi e me né. Si prega di sentirsi abbracciato da Dio e dal suo amico brasiliano ...

Non abbandonare l'Amore

So che è difficile aspettarsi
Ma Dio ha un tempo di azione e di cura
Solo dobbiamo fiducia

Se si pesa la croce
Se non si esprime
ma se si impara l'amore
Come qualcuno che non chiudere

Il dolore è parte della cultura di fede
Perché solo lei sa quello che vuoi
Chi può essere felice per la lotta contro

Non abbandonare l'amore, non rinunciare per amore
Non essere consegnata perché il dolore che si trascorrere una giornata
Se la croce e ha pesato se per fornire
Come Cirino, Cristo vi aiuterà a

http://letras.kboing.com.br/fabio-de-melo/nao-desista-do-amor/

Arciris
10-21-2008, 05:36 AM
Morning friends!
Sara, I've read your last post. So sorry...I wish you're feel better now. I know..I'ts a bad time but I send (like the other friends here) my best wishes and a recovering for this period. I'm thinking ever with you.
You've reason. Many words are similars between our languages.You know!

Asmay, what envies about beach!! I know..I've the beach near but now is a bad time for to go, because the wind and humidity with frog, specially in the mornings. And too, many people walking there weekends. I like a places a little more solitaires.:) This is why I live in a city..:neutral::rolleyes: Enjoy it!!

Hi Lucia! You've written a very beautiful poetry. First, I adore the Italian, it's so candy, and then..You've a great heart that take to you to put this lines and share it with us. I'sure Sara will like very much. :)

Have a nice day.
Take care, specially who is having a bad time.:(