PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Episode(s) and Why?

Billy
06-25-2008, 04:16 PM
Gosh this section is looking a bit :confused:, erm, lacking threads;

So what are your favourite episodes (no one has just one... if you do, you're just weird:D:eek:)

I tend to like most of Season 1 and 2 because I'm an Amy fan...no, really, I am :D:rolleyes:

Season 1 Ultimate Favourites - though I love them all.
Children Of Jamestown
The Rabbit Who Ate Las Vegas
Till Death Do Us Part
Bad Day at Black Rock (have I got that the right way round... the boxset confuses me because the title is wrong?)
Nice Place To Visit

I would actually like Mexican Slayride more... but there's something about Faceman in that I just don't like! :twisted:>:)

Season 2 - I love them all really - ultimate favs;
The Only Church In Town
Range Rider (double episode and Daniel Running Bear :p)
There's Always A Catch (the Wetsuit wins it)
Battle of Bel Air (even though it contains Tawnia)

Then more randomly;

Bounty
Incident At Crystal Lake
Wheel Of Fortune
Judgement Day
Family Reunion
Without Reservations

Oh and I absolutely LOVE The Crystal Skull :D Just kidding :twisted:

ostarella
06-25-2008, 04:52 PM
Man, that's hard to decide. Obviously, I liked the ones best where Face was prominent :oops: (except Mind Games - that one never, ever happened! :p), so I guess you could pick my faves based on the "Face meter". :)) I also liked the ones that showed the guys as real SF types and not bumbling around so much (so mostly Season 1 and Season 5). I liked the comedic ones, as long as they didn't look like Bob Newhart had switched identities with them :o And some I wasn't totally fond of per se - but they had a lot of neat ideas for stories. Even Crystal Skull had some good ones :eek:

junkfoodmonkey
06-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Bad Day at Black Rock (have I got that the right way round... the boxset confuses me because the title is wrong?)

It's the other way around for the A-Team episode. Bad Day at Black Rock is the actual Spencer Tracy movie the episode title comes from.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0047849/maindetails

Very, very good movie!

Billy
06-26-2008, 03:47 PM
It's the other way around for the A-Team episode. Bad Day at Black Rock is the actual Spencer Tracy movie the episode title comes from.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0047849/maindetails

Very, very good movie!

I thought I'd got it wrong... the place was Bad Rock wasn't it?

Lucia Helena
06-26-2008, 09:37 PM
.RE: Favourite Episode (s) and why? My favorite episode: Bad Day at Rock black Market. Here in Brazil the channel TCM is presenting is series íncrível, still do not I know all of the episodes, but than I already could watch this was hilarious.

Tracy
06-27-2008, 08:44 PM
RE: Favourite Episode(s) and why?
Meu episódio favorito: Bad Day at Black Rock.
Aqui no Brasil o canal TCM está apresentando está série íncrível, ainda não conheço todos os episódios, mas dos que eu já pude assistir este foi hilariante.

Translation ( as it appears Lucia is speaking Portugese ) :)

"My favorite episode: Bad Day at Rock black market Market. Here in Brazil the channel TCM i presenting i series íncrível, still of the not I know all of the episodes, but than I already could watch this was hilarious."

courtesy of : http://www.freetranslation.com

Lucia,

Perdoe-me, mas eu não falo português. Tentarei de traduzir usar este serviço, para os membros aqui que não entende. OK?

http://www.freetranslation.com

Sou alegre ver que Dirk tem ventiladores em Brasil! Boas-vindas. :)

Tracy

junkfoodmonkey
06-28-2008, 06:03 AM
The Season 5 Trial trilogy will always be my all time favourite, I think, at least as much for sentimental reasons as any others. Those are the episodes I've seen the most.

Other than that:

Without Reservations
Black Day at Bad Rock
Deadly Maneuvers
Children of Jamestown.

I'd watch any episode from seasons 1 and 2 any time ya like. Heck, even the pilot with Fake Face. After that it gets more hit and miss, there's good ones, but ones I'd happily skip through.

Of the more formula ones I think Taxicab Wars is my favourite. It's the perfect "typical" A-Team episode, I think.

But my favourites are always ones that go outside the formula and where the stakes are a little higher for our boys, and especially where they face enemies who are a bit more of a match for them than the ones they deal with most episodes.

junkfoodmonkey
06-28-2008, 06:12 AM
Oh and I absolutely LOVE The Crystal Skull :D Just kidding :twisted:

Heh, there are several episodes I'd be less happy to watch than Crystal Skull. It's actually no longer even in my bottom three! :o

I'd rather watch Skull than Mind Games, because at least at no point in Skull do I feel the urge to punch Face in the teeth. And whatever else you might say about Skull, it has a total lack of jetpacks, which has to put it ahead.

I'd rather watch Skull than Blood, Sweat and Cheers. At least Face's hair looks good in Skull. And for all that Skull has Frankie Santana, at least it doesn't have Kid Harmon.

I'd rather watch Skull than The Trouble With Harry, because... aw, heck, do I even have to justfy that?

Billy
06-30-2008, 08:07 AM
lol! You raise a good point... The Crystal Skull is BAD but not necessarily the worst :D

I like Trouble With Harry for the comedy factor. I know they are out of character, but it IS fun seeing Murdock and Face get beat up :D (now I hope I'm thinking of the right episode). Blood Sweat and Cheers I really need to watch again. I think it does have some good comedy moments, but like you say, it does have Kid Harmon!

bibbi
07-02-2008, 08:52 PM
Til Death Do Us Part

That's my favourite. Face is so cute in that one! :D ... and Murdock in a wedding dress.. Priceless! :))

junkfoodmonkey
07-03-2008, 01:10 AM
Til Death Do Us Part

That's my favourite. Face is so cute in that one! :D ... and Murdock in a wedding dress.. Priceless! :))

I watched that one yesterday. I love Face's deer in the headlights expression at his wedding. :))

sara
07-03-2008, 11:45 AM
I agree with all the wonderful episodes you mentioned!

Mine is Bounty.. but also Family Reunion.. and The judgement Day of course...
And Under the Currtain (a bit sad).. and The Lone rider rides again..

Well.. I love them all!!

Flash
07-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Hmmmm, there are so many eps to chose from... Definitely Family Reunion and Without Reservations, those I've watched more often than every other episode.

Range Rider, because I always loved Cowboys :oops:, The only Church in Town - and then most of the other episodes. There are nice scenes and moments in most of them. It's much easier to name the few I don't like, like Crystal Skull and Mind Games. :eek:

bibbi
07-27-2008, 11:28 PM
I like most of the episodes from seasons 1-4. I'm not that keen on the fifth season because of Frankie. To me there are only four members of the A-Team.
I also like Range Rider.

UKJules
07-31-2008, 01:30 PM
I like most of the episodes from seasons 1-4. I'm not that keen on the fifth season because of Frankie. To me there are only four members of the A-Team.
I also like Range Rider.

I love the episode Range Rider too..........:D Dirk in the Cowboy outfit does it for me........;):))

Sharon
08-28-2008, 09:45 PM
My favourite episode is from season 4, "there goes the neighbourhood" the one where they are watching the Rock singer and they move to the house in the suburbs. My favourite part is when Dirk is in the back yard discussing fame and how you lose your anniminty....I think they were sending a bit of a message. The price of fame can be scarry and crazy...I believe it is worse now with all the instant information wherever you go.
Have a great day, all!
Sharon

asmay
10-06-2008, 08:57 AM
It's been some time since I last viewed this thread. But I would like to enter some of my favourite episodes as well (as a matter of fact I like all of them) ;), the ones that first come to mind are:

Black day at Bad Rock:cool:
The bend in the river (nice fight, Face-man!):o
Members only :))
The trouble with Harry >:)

All great fun!

deebeelicious
11-03-2008, 06:53 AM
I think this is my favourite Face YT video at the moment! :))

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aRiTL9m2dts

Impressive! :cool:

asmay
11-03-2008, 09:23 AM
I agree! :D:D:D

julie1980
11-22-2008, 02:36 PM
Til Death Do Us Part

I agree Murdock in that wedding dress is so funny:))!!
Face does look cute in this episode:D It's my fave episode.

Face's reaction when getting married is a classic!:)):D;)

canaljimmy
12-11-2008, 01:33 PM
I think Cowboy George. There we have a fantastic Boy George.

asmay
12-12-2008, 01:34 AM
Very true!! And how about the one with Rick James and Isac Hayes?? (Very eighties, but nice. Maybe I'm getting nostalgic ....)