PDA

View Full Version : Papiro

sara
03-18-2008, 11:29 AM
Hi everybody!

As you know a few weeks ago I graduated. In Italy we've got some funny traditions connected with becoming a Doctor...:oops:

One of them is the "graduation paper" .. we call it PAPIRO..
That's a funny poster, written by friends (and your boy/girlfriend) in which they put some funny pics about you, pictures and a long text about an ironic story of your life. It's a sort of "satire" of the "new" doctor... a joke.. and many events about his life are told together with some funny or particular aspects of him. Just to laugh at him all together!:))
Then these papiri are put all around the city...................!!!!!!:D:D

Well, in my papiro it's written about my "obsession" with the A-Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oops::oops::)):)):)):)):))
They wrote that for many years in my life, I couldn't have appointments at 5 p.m., cause the A-Team was on TV at that hour... and they go on writing many things about how I can see the A-Team or an aspect of it in everything I do...!!!:)):p

Sorry you couldn't understand it in Italian.. but I wanted to share it with you!!;)

UKJules
03-18-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi Sara......Great to hear from you;)

Thanks for sharing that about the Papiro........;) Everyone around the city will know you love the A Team......eh:confused::o:D So, if people start humming the A Team theme tune, you'll know they've seen your Papiro....:));):)

Big hugs

Jules x

dbukfan
03-19-2008, 09:06 AM
:)):)):))...Ciao amica mia, Sara...that's a good one..nice to hear fr you again..&..to know that the A-team's helpin' you to lift up in Good Spirit:)):)):)).

Ciao Bella
A Presto
J'taime

Su..:D:D:D

sara
03-19-2008, 11:45 AM
:D:D:D I was sure you would have found it interesting, about my A-Team connected Papiro!!!!:)):))

Jules, Su.... I wish you could read it!!!!!!!:))

Arciris
03-20-2008, 05:56 AM
Ciaooo, Saraaaa, thanks for your explain it!!
It's fantastic!! I'm sure the papiro with the A-Team is giving the best luck!!:))
I'm happy for your Graduation, for your Title and for your Papiro, so sure it's funny!!
Congratulations again!!!
I'm learning a little sentences in italian. I go little by little.;)
Un bacio grande per voi!!!!

sara
03-20-2008, 10:42 AM
Thank you Esther... Muchas Gracias!!!:)
Un grande bacio anche a te!

bibbi
03-20-2008, 10:47 AM
Ciao Sara :D

That's really funny :)):)):))
*I'm almost as obsessed with Face as I am with Starbuck* ;) >:)

Gracie!
Anne :)

sara
03-20-2008, 10:54 AM
:D:D:D HI ANNE!:D:D:D
I try to make DBC proud of me....!!!!:));)

Zoe-Alyssa
03-20-2008, 04:25 PM
Congrats Sara!!! Job well done and love that idea of the Papiro.

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
03-20-2008, 05:26 PM
Ciao Sara!!!!!!!! You are the best!!!! And only the best can be a part from the A-Team!!!

sara
03-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Congrats Sara!!! Job well done and love that idea of the Papiro.

Thank you again Zoe!!!:)

sara
03-21-2008, 09:33 AM
Ciao Sara!!!!!!!! You are the best!!!! And only the best can be a part from the A-Team!!!

:)):oops::D;)

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
03-21-2008, 01:05 PM
:p