PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day- March 2nd

dbukfan
02-29-2008, 04:45 AM
Hi All:)

I'd love to celebrate this song with you on Mother's day:)...Sunday, 2nd of March....for being a daughter and now a mother myself:D...I realise how much we love our belove Mum:)..and how much she means to us all...Do enjoy this Special day with her.;):D..I will;):):D.

Original Sound Track:...More Than I can say!!.......

Woh..Woh...Yeah..Yeah...

So Proud of You on Mother's Day...I'll love You twice as much tomorrow....Woh..Woh....Please be Happy on Mother's Day:D

Don't you know, I love You so...Tell me please, i got to know!!..I never mean to make you cry....(make you cryyyyyy)..as I'm just a Little Child:oops:....

Woh..Woh...Yeah...Yeah...

May God Bless You on Mother's Day...I'll hug and smile:D as much tomorrow....Woh..Woh....'cause I LOVE;)You more than I can say:)

With All My Love

Your Daughter.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy it....I Always Love You, Mummmy!!

Su...xxxxxx

Petra
02-29-2008, 04:52 AM
Hi,
in Germany the Mother's Day will be on May 11, 2008. :)

It's very interesting about the different dates.

Many Greetings

Petra

dbukfan
02-29-2008, 05:08 AM
Hi,
in Germany the Mother's Day will be on May 11, 2008. :)

It's very interesting about the different dates.

Many Greetings

Petra
Hi Petra

Yes, you're right about May, the 11th same here shown on the calender:confused:....for some reason, UK always celebrate Mother's day in March:oops:..don't know why?...Pls any UK fans will enlighten me on this!!..mind you the more celebration days;)..the merrier:D:).

Many thanks

Su...x

Arciris
02-29-2008, 05:09 AM
Heyy! Congratulations for all mothers from this forum!!!!

Here there is a Great Mothers!! Really??;) I hope you've a nice day and take care. Love for your families!!

Petra, I've found a viquipedia page about this where there is the differents dates for the Mother's Day around the world.;) I didn't know it! You've reason.

Here is too the first weekend on May, like in UK, on May 2. Spain in the english page isn't in it but in the spanish page yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_Day

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%ADa_de_la_Madre

;);)
Have a nice day!

UKJules
02-29-2008, 06:09 AM
I wonder why we don't celebrate "Mothers Day" on the same day:confused: Perhaps someone will enlighten us:confused:

Happy Mothers Day to all......Have a great day;)

My mum called me this morning and told me she had received the flowers I had sent her.......she said they brought a tear to her eye......bless her;) Remember......we only get one mum......they are irreplaceable;):):D

Love and hugs to you all

Jules x

dbukfan
02-29-2008, 06:57 AM
Jules

I'd lost my beloved mum:cry::(:cry: over 5 yrs ago thru cancer>:)..It's brought tears in my eyes when I wrote this song for her....She'll always be with me in my heart:)forever...always...I'll always LOVE her!!..Mum, You are the BEST:D:):D.

Enjoy your special with the ONE & ONLY MUM!!

Su..x

UKJules
02-29-2008, 08:38 AM
Su -
I love the song........It's so moving;) I'm sure your mum will be looking down and seeing how you have made her so proud....;) She will be with you in spirit.......;) Remember all the good times....& the precious memories;)

A big hug to you my dear friend......Su x

Hugs

Jules x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
02-29-2008, 08:58 AM
Su I want to give you a big hug! You are a very special person!

dbukfan
02-29-2008, 08:59 AM
Thank you, Jules:(

Few sniff sniff:oops::):cry: after reading your kind message, I think I'll prepare few more tissues ready for Sunday AM under my pillow when my littly:D givin' me her cards then..I feel so bless..God has sent her:D into our life in such very good time to fill up a massive hole in my heart:).

Bless you, Jules..Hope you'll enjoy this Special Sunday with your mum:) and your three beatiful children too.

Hugs

Su...x

dbukfan
02-29-2008, 09:02 AM
:confused:Su I want to give you a big hug! You are a very special person!

Thank you very much, Adri..now you make me weep:cry:again:cry::(:oops:.

You too..Take good care of yrself..Death always left the livings with sadness:cry:.

BTW==>Esther..Many thnks for yr info..I ask someone @ my office about why it's March in UK...he reckons it's something to do with Moon calender:o..few wks before Easter..kinda religious thing:confused:..I try to post it now as I can't post any fr home over wkend..the Gremlins'll catch my posts>:):D.

Hugs to all

Su...x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
02-29-2008, 09:35 AM
Oooo Su!!! Don't cry your mother is watching out for you! Her energy will stay with you!

dbukfan
02-29-2008, 09:50 AM
Oooo Su!!! Don't cry your mother is watching out for you! Her energy will stay with you!
Hi Adri:)

Thanks for your support!!..I feel OK now..I might got SAD syndrome fr the lack:mad::cry::(:oops: of Sunshine last few days!!..quite emotional today:confused:.

Have a nice wkend.

Kus

Su..x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
02-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Hmm I need sunshine and warmth aswell, in these days I wish that I could hug Josiane...

Also a happy and cheerfull weekend!

dbukfan
03-03-2008, 04:36 AM
Dear All:D

Hope all in UK did enjoy yesterday, Mother's day celebration:);):D..as much as I did:D...my littly suggested that we'd bring both my hubby's mom (= her grandma) and me (her mummy;)) for double celebrations...so we did just like that!!..It's quite great to see her enjoy spendin' qual.time with her!!..I bet my in-law:cool:'s off to bed early after that 15 mins hide&seek game:));):D..Bless her!!..I got beautiful movin' hand-written card and a beautiful handmade paper lilac rose:)fr my littly:)..sniff..sniff..I'll keep it in my collections..so proud of her...on Sat, she's the only one to be awarded for achievement of the National Swimmin'g Level 1 fr her swimmin' class:o:D:);)....she's now a youngest newbie to join with 6-7 yrs old JB5 class...I'm so thrilled..certainly not fr me...(can't even do proper swim:oops::)) until nealy drawn in the Canaries Island in my lats 20's:o:p:oops::)))..What a great wkend:D:D:D.

Have a Nice Monday all:D.

BTW..I insert this lovely song (I chose to write on this topic)
I love you more than I can say...Leo Sayer:)(didn't he look so young!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn-zXxKrGvg

Enjoy it;)
Take care

Su...x

Arciris
03-03-2008, 04:40 AM
Ohh, Su...:(I've read about the feelings abour your mother..:(You think, the life pass and to us have always the best memories in the our life. You, now, are the best mother for your daughter and this is your mother want from the sky. Like Adri say, her energy is with you, for always.
I'm sorry, I had a mistake about the Mother's Day in Spain. Here is the first Sunday on May, not March. This year is May 3th.
I hope you've had your beautiful Mother's Day!!
Any present? Flowers, chocolates, a present for your (all) sons??;)

Arciris
03-03-2008, 04:44 AM
Su!!! Fine!! Beautiful day and your daughter is a treasure!!
We're writing the post in the same time :)) I didn't see it.
Perfect swimming!! And Great Islands!! I've friends there and it's a beautiful place with sweet people.:)
Have a nice day!!

dbukfan
03-03-2008, 05:00 AM
Ohh, Su...:(I've read about the feelings abour your mother..:(You think, the life pass and to us have always the best memories in the our life. You, now, are the best mother for your daughter and this is your mother want from the sky. Like Adri say, her energy is with you, for always.
I'm sorry, I had a mistake about the Mother's Day in Spain. Here is the first Sunday on May, not March. This year is May 3th.
I hope you've had your beautiful Mother's Day!!
Any present? Flowers, chocolates, a present for your (all) sons??;)

Hola Esther:)

Thank you for yr kind words...I'm so moved!!..don'd forget to make nice cup of tea for yr Mom and gentle shoulder massage tonite!!
si..si..si...:D:D;):))...be a good girl, Esther;).....I only got a lovely handmade card and a lovely lunch yesterday!!..thar's good enough for me:D:cool::)..Infact, my littly got more treat fr her Grandma:o:confused::))...she def. spoiled her!!..Bless her:D

A Presto
Je t'aime

Su...x

sara
03-03-2008, 11:09 AM
Even if I'm a bit too late, many congrats to all the mums on this board!

Like Petra, also in Italy the Mother's Day is in May 11.

Su, I send you a very big hug too..
Your mum have made you a wonderful person, and you're doing the same with your daughter. I'm sure she's proud of you, looking at you from over there!;)

dbukfan
03-04-2008, 04:10 AM
Ciao Amica mia Sara:)

So nice to hear fr you again with of course, so much good vibe within!!..thnk you v much for yr kind compliments..I'm blushin':oops::oops::Dwith real honour...honestly, I'm so humble and always think that I'll never carry maternity duty as good as my late beloved mum....she's got 6 children:o..I only got One!!

It'll be you guys's turn to pamper;)yr One and Only mummy in May then:D....

Best Wishes for your new career and your health!!

Baci

Su...x

sara
03-04-2008, 10:46 AM
I know you're very humble my dear Su.. but we know you're a special person.. and your mum sure was a special person, and your daughter will be a special person too....!!!!

I'm so glad to have you as a friend!;)

dbukfan
03-05-2008, 03:53 AM
I know you're very humble my dear Su.. but we know you're a special person.. and your mum sure was a special person, and your daughter will be a special person too....!!!!

I'm so glad to have you as a friend!;)

Ciao Amica mia Sara:) (= Hi, my friend:D)

me too:oops:feel so lucky to have met you and lots of very nice people on DBC...may I also sincerely thank Dirk:Dtoo..for changin' part of my life for the Better:D..Bless you all:)..truly mean it;)...my motto is, 'We only Live Once...Do make the Most of it:cool:'.

Very Best Wishes to you and family in Italy:D..(on the list to pay a visit soon;):cool::))

Bouna Settimana (= Have a Nice week:D)

Ciao Bella
Baci (= kisses)

Su..x