PDA

View Full Version : Kamikaze Community

Tracy
01-05-2008, 04:58 PM
A little sidebar project I have started.
If anyone is interested. 8)

http://community.livejournal.com/kamikaze_cowboy/

You have to be an LJ user to post. Sorry, no anonymous cast of thousands that I have to spend all day and night modding. I'm just picky that way ;)

sara
01-05-2008, 06:04 PM
Thank you so much Tracy!! :D :D

You're really special! :wink:

bibbi
01-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Tracy! :D
THANKS! :D

ani
01-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Oh nifty. Good idea for a site specifically for his books.

I think you'll like LJ, it's got a lot of nice community monitoring ablities. You know you can moderate who signs up too, yeah, not just disable anons?

That we you can prevent dummy accounts from joining, which just saves the time caused by having a dummy account sign up, flame and then you gotta moderate that, whihc is blergh.

I've got that sitting on an art site I have because I had issues with people creating fake accunts just to join and steal art work, which was cute.
So now I approve all new members and if it's not an active account with a clearly established person behind it, I don't approve 'em. Saves me the hassle later

ostarella
01-06-2008, 06:31 PM
I just joined LJ recently, mostly for writing. It did take some getting used to, but now it's like a lifeline! :oops: :D My only problem is I tend to go on and on and on and on and... :P

Tracy
01-06-2008, 07:27 PM
I'm quite liking LJ actually ( ani..thanks for the tips ;) ).

When I started this endeavour, years ago, it was because of the books. But of course you can't build a site for someone in the public eye without it being all encompassing. You have to give a little bit for everybody. :-)

I wanted to sort of get back to the "roots" of what I wanted to do, and figured the LJ was a good place to start. That's not to say that the acting/directing etc isn't great too, but it's past work and since Dirk is going to be concentrating on writing in the future, that's where my focus is :)

bibbi
01-11-2008, 11:18 AM
That Kamikaze Cowboy LJ site is EXCELLENT.
I really enjoy it. :D

ostarella
01-11-2008, 01:42 PM
I'm certainly enjoying it - just waiting for someone to tell me to "Shut up already!" though :oops:

Hope to see more from here and elsewhere join in the discussions...

bibbi
01-12-2008, 01:10 PM
I really enjoy the Kamikaze Cowboy community.
I enjoy reading what people have to say. Excellent discussions!
Keep on talkin'! :wink:

ani
01-12-2008, 03:20 PM
I'm certainly enjoying it - just waiting for someone to tell me to "Shut up already!" though :oops:

Never! I enjoy your comments quite a bit.

ostarella
01-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Hey, you're supposed to say they're mesmerizing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tracy
01-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Hey, you're supposed to say they're mesmerizing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: <--------------- This is my mesmerized look.

;)

ostarella
01-12-2008, 09:42 PM
:lol: :lol:

bibbi
01-13-2008, 10:23 AM
****Hey, you're supposed to say they're mesmerizing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ****

ostarella!. They are BRILLIANT! :wink:

ostarella
01-13-2008, 10:24 AM
:oops: :oops:

bibbi
01-13-2008, 10:52 AM
ostarella! :D

I mean that sincerely. I really enjoy reading your comments. They are brilliant, well thought out and very well written. My problem is that I sometimes don' t quite know how to put things and then make mistakes when I write my replies. So...you'll see me posting more with corrections! :oops: I tend to write before I think...like when I speak. :lol:

Take care,
Anne :)