PDA

View Full Version : Christmas ending

Petra
12-26-2007, 01:19 PM
Hi everybody,
today it's our last Christmas-day. :( Christmas is so fast!
My tree will be in the living room until 30.12.07. And then we will have Silvester!
And happy pink "good luck plush pigs" will come in the living room :wink:

And how is it to you, friends?

Many Greetings

Petra

bibbi
12-26-2007, 02:42 PM
Hallo Petra! :D
Hi everyone! :D

Christmas ending? :? I'm still celebrating it today and tomorrow.:D I know what Silvester is and the *happy pink plush pigs* since I too am German. I was born in Canada but I also have dual citizenship. :wink: I was raised speaking German and follow all of the German traditions. I also got to celebrate Christmas twice*German and Canadian*.....now make that four times in total!*including today and tomorrow*... I'll be really pooped. :lol:

Take care and Hugs,
Machs Gut und Viele Liebe Gruesse,
Anne :)

sara
12-27-2007, 06:37 AM
Ciao!

Christmas is over here too...
But I'll keep my Christmas tree till Jan 6th, when we have the last festivity: Epifania.. it's the day when the 3 kings came to Jesus to give him presents.. It's a quite important festivity in Italy, full of traditions... and sweeties!! :wink:

ostarella
12-27-2007, 08:05 AM
We try to get a real tree, and that goes out on New Year's Day. But when we have the fake one - well, last time we used that, I think I put it away sometime in June... :shock:

Lily
12-28-2007, 11:19 AM
Due to the economic downturn tht is going to happen in uk 2008, people were shopping online xmas day for bargins and boxing day sales :roll: , What is the point, you guys seem to have the same thing ( christmas over quickly) but congrats to you others that let it go on a while longer...

bibbi
12-29-2007, 02:26 PM
I'm still celebrating. By the time that New Year's eve rolls around...I'll be really tired ... :shock: ...and there's nothing wrong with that! :wink: :D
I regain my energy in the New Year. :lol:

sara
12-30-2007, 07:42 AM
I'm still celebrating. By the time that New Year's eve rolls around...I'll be really tired ... :shock: ...and there's nothing wrong with that! :wink: :D
I regain my energy in the New Year. :lol:

A perfect reason to be tired!! :wink:

Petra
12-30-2007, 09:24 AM
Hello everybody,
today its time to decorate my pink plush pigs :wink:

Tomorrow my niece will come to me on Silvester :D I think we will have a lot of fun.
To celebrate with kids is a very good thing :D Bought a magic-game, hope
to do magic will be funny :D

Like to see fireworks (if I see out of the window).

Do you have tomorrow fireworks and celebrate Silvester?

Many Greetings

Petra

bibbi
12-30-2007, 12:47 PM
Hallo Petra!

Decorating pink plush pigs...sounds like a lot of fun! :wink:
We sort of have Silvester here. We have New Year's eve parties. I think where I live there will be fireworks set off at Midnight.
I'm still celebrating.... :lol:
ohhhh...I'm going to be so tired at the beginning of the New Year.

Machs Gut und Alles Gute fuer Der Neu Jahr!
Anne :)