PDA

View Full Version : *sobs* :*(

starlight
12-18-2007, 10:19 AM
I ordered And Then We Went Fishing in November with a delivery date anytime by 17th December. I have an email now saying there is a delay with the supplier and won't be delivered until 17/1 - 17/2/08 :cry:
I have A-Team season 4 for Christmas too but I wanted the book too :cry:

NicoleDutch
12-18-2007, 10:44 AM
Where did you order it?

If you live in Europe you should probably be able to get it (very fast delivery) from deep books UK. It might be still on time if you order it right away. Good luck!

UKJules
12-21-2007, 11:18 AM
Yes, I got mine from Deep Books too....... :wink: I know I ordered mine over the phone and it was delivered in around a couple of days :wink: Give it a try :wink: Here is a link to their website.........look under the heading "Biography" you'll find ATWWF there :wink:

http://www.deep-books.co.uk/

Take care

Jules x

starlight
12-29-2007, 10:00 AM
I got an email yesterday sayinh the book has been shipped out and will get it towards the end of next week :D Yippppeeeeee!!!! Maybe with the kids back in school, I'll have the chance to read it :D

UKJules
12-29-2007, 12:24 PM
That's great news......I'm sure you'll love reading it...... :wink: Enjoy :wink:

bibbi
12-29-2007, 02:24 PM
You'll definitely enjoy reading it. I've read it eight times already. :wink: I'm on number nine. What can I say I can't put the book down. Each time I read it. I find something that I missed the first time I read it. I don't do that with all the books I read only the ones that are truly excellent and worth a re read. :wink:

NicoleDutch
12-30-2007, 04:11 AM
Great!!!

Enjoy!! :lol: