PDA

View Full Version : Santa Claus

sara
12-15-2007, 04:52 AM
Hi my dear friends!
Christmas is coming and I'd like to run a new poll... with a VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION.....!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We can call him Santa Claus, Babbo Natale, St. Niklaus, Pére Noel, Papŕ Noel...... :wink:

Enjoy!!

sara
12-15-2007, 04:53 AM
My vote is the first... Of course I believe in Santa Claus... his most beautiful present is the magic of Christmas!! :wink:

John Pickard
12-15-2007, 10:19 PM
Of course Santa Claus exists! I don't understand how anyone could say otherwise.

I am
Sa...

I mean,

I am
Dawg

UKJules
12-16-2007, 12:14 PM
I beleive in Santa Claus.........I hope I've been good enough this year to get a prezzie :lol: :lol: :lol: We used to leave a mince pie and a glass of whisky in the fireplace when the kids were younger........trouble is........Santa must of been rather drunk going from house to house drinking all that alcohol :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm surprised he didn't crash his sleigh :!: :!: :!:

John Pickard
12-16-2007, 01:32 PM
I've been known to enjoy mince pie - and I truly love a good whiskey every now and then.

But don't worry about Santa being too under the influence - in the US he gets cookies & milk.

;)

I am
Dawg

bibbi
12-16-2007, 03:33 PM
I also believe in Santa Claus or Kris Kringle. :wink:

sara
12-17-2007, 04:42 AM
Wow friends... I see we all agree....... goooood thing!!! :lol: :lol:
I also left for him a few biscuits and a bit of whiskey... "Santa is cold" my dad was always saying.... and the glass was always empty the following morning...!!!!! :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. Sorry, I've written "of course" skipping the "r".. :oops:

Lily
12-17-2007, 05:56 AM
The Five year old who stays on occasion with me will be excited for I have an edwardian built house and i kept two of the original fireplaces, so no awkward questions about how he gets down the chimney :wink:

LZaza
12-18-2007, 11:06 PM
Now I was talking to Santa the other day in the mall, and he assured me that though cookies and milk seems to be the rote in North America, that he enjoys a nice scotch. :wink:

Lisa

sara
12-23-2007, 09:22 AM
Now I was talking to Santa the other day in the mall, and he assured me that though cookies and milk seems to be the rote in North America, that he enjoys a nice scotch. :wink:

Lisa

Good info, thank you LZaza!!! :lol:

Sorry if I haven't been online in this period.. but I'm glad that many people took part and all of us had the same answer: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW.. Instead of scotch in Italy we've got a very good "grappa" (in German = Schnapps).. do you think it's the same?????????? :roll:

LZaza
12-23-2007, 09:49 AM
I admit I haven't tried grappa, but schnapps is much sweeter than scotch. However, I'll bet that on a cold winter's night, delivering toys to the entire world, Santa would appreciate a wee nip of anything.

And we all know that Santa knows his limits--well, other than that "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" rumour. :wink:

Lisa

UKJules
12-23-2007, 12:30 PM
Oh I nearly forgot.........don't forget to leave a carrot out for Rudolph and the other reindeers :!: They get really hungry after all the hard work they do :wink:

sara
12-23-2007, 12:59 PM
Oh I nearly forgot.........don't forget to leave a carrot out for Rudolph and the other reindeers :!: They get really hungry after all the hard work they do :wink:

I always leave sugar for him (my paddy adores sugar, I suppose it's the same!!) :P

sara
12-27-2007, 10:13 AM
It's official.... I've seen him!!! ... or... was I dreaming???!!!..... :roll: :?: :?: :wink: :wink:

bibbi
12-27-2007, 03:31 PM
You weren't dreaming...I've seen him too! :D :wink: :D :lol:

sara
12-28-2007, 06:49 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: