PDA

View Full Version : My fanfic site

ostarella
10-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Finally have this up and hopefully running :roll: Would appreciate anyone checking it out to let me know if anything's not working - I wrote the code myself but I think I got it right.

http://home.mchsi.com/~ostarella/home.html

Oh, and any comments on the stories themselves would be nice, too :oops: :wink: There's a link on the front page for that...

BCgal
10-22-2007, 08:34 PM
*runs over to check it out*

*runs back*

Looks good!! 8)

*runs back to the site to get more indepth*

ostarella
10-22-2007, 08:44 PM
Thanks - so far, everything seems to be working the way it should (fingers crossed) :)

dbukfan
10-23-2007, 05:14 AM
Well Done, Ostarella.....but I'll need more time to read thru it all..too many..Wow..how long this take you :?: ..must be quite such Big task & efforts to complete :!:
Many ConGrats :D

ostarella
10-23-2007, 06:14 AM
Thanks :D All together, it took about five months to get everything done - had to figure out the photo software and "play" with that for a while (such a chore, dealing with all those pictures of Dirk :wink: ), and then the coding took forever - it's been almost 20 years since I'd done anything along those lines. :roll: But now it's up and running and I can get back to actually writing again.

UKJules
10-23-2007, 08:02 AM
Brilliant.....Ostarella :D

I've had a quick peek .......Wow.......you're very talented :!: :D You go for it girl :wink:

Take Care
Jules x

ostarella
10-23-2007, 08:10 AM
Thanks so much - glad you like it :D

sara
10-23-2007, 08:10 AM
Ostarella!! I'm really impressed!!!! :D :shock: :D
A wonderful job actually!!
Really gorgeous!! I'll need some time go through it and to read it in details.. But I already find it absolutely GREAT!!! :wink:
Congrats! :lol:

ostarella
10-23-2007, 08:16 AM
Thanks so much! I'm so glad people are liking it - a *big* relief :D

bibbi
10-23-2007, 08:29 AM
ostarella! VERY WELL DONE! :D
I love your site and have it bookmarked on my computer. :wink: :D

sara
10-23-2007, 08:29 AM
Thanks so much! I'm so glad people are liking it - a *big* relief :D

Personally, I'm more than liking it.. I'm adoring it!! :P

ostarella
10-23-2007, 08:37 AM
:oops: :lol:

LZaza
10-23-2007, 09:58 AM
Oh, how exciting! Great job, Ostarella! And again, for anyone who hasn't read Neverness, it's one of the best Face fanfics out there. I highly recommend it!

Lisa

ostarella
10-23-2007, 11:55 AM
:oops: Thanks so much! :D

ostarella
10-23-2007, 09:30 PM
I love your site and have it bookmarked on my compute

Anne, thanks - I almost missed your post (gotta "amp up" the font size on my computer again :roll: ). Hey, maybe we'll switch your allegiance from Starbuck to Face, huh? NOT :lol:

bibbi
11-04-2007, 06:55 PM
ostarella I'm hooked on your website! :wink:
*maybe you just might switch my allegiance to Face!...ya never know!* :lol:

LZaza
11-04-2007, 07:00 PM
My only complaint is the font size of the actual stories. My old eyes were telling me that they're old eyes. But I still sat transfixed to read the latest story. Got anything in a Senior's print? :wink:

Lisa

ostarella
11-04-2007, 07:40 PM
*maybe you just might switch my allegiance to Face!...ya never know!*

All right! A challenge! :lol: I'll keep trying :wink:

ostarella
11-04-2007, 07:48 PM
My only complaint is the font size of the actual stories

I've run into that a lot on the web. I tried other font sizes and it's difficult to get all of the different headings and such to look right if the main one isn't set at 1 (the typical size, I guess).If you hold down the Ctrl key on your key board and turn the small wheel in the middle of your mouse (scroll button), the print size will change; then when you're done, hold down CTRL and hit zero and it will go back to your normal settings.

But, glad you're enjoying the stories anyway :wink:

LZaza
11-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Wow! Didn't know that. Thanks!

Lisa

LZaza
01-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Loving your latest "Covenant"! For those who haven't been following it, it's excellent!

Lisa

ostarella
01-11-2008, 01:37 PM
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Petra
01-12-2008, 05:43 AM
Hello Ostarella,
I am so sorry, that I first see now your wonderful side :oops:

Really GREAT!!!! :D To write short stories is a fantastic hobby, I like that too.

Congratulation, Super-Homepage!

Many Greetings

Petra

ostarella
01-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Thank you! :D :D

Faline
10-01-2010, 09:49 AM
Ostarella,

When The A-Team movie came out earlier this year, it actually rekindled my love (um, okay obsession :) ) with the TV series. I hit the 'net to find fanfic, and am very thankful that I found your website!

I don't know where to begin...your writing simply blows me away. In the past couple months, I've found myself burning incredible amounts of midnight oil because I couldn't tear myself away from reading your work.

The detail and psychological depths you explore with the characters is amazing to me.

I'm currently engrossed in your Covenant story. The crossover with Ruckus is seamless...it reminded me too that I needed to update my Ruckus VHS with DVD!!! :) . It is one of my favorite DB movies and I can see now how Kyle and Face could be the same man, definitely. I'm eagerly awaiting more chapters on this story! (if need be, I can sacrifice some BassCatcher Bobs in appreciation...? :D )

Thank you so much for sharing your Team love and talent with us.

Sincerely,
Faline

ps: thank you for the mutual friend-ing on LiveJournal as well!

ostarella
10-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Oh wow. :oops: Thanks so much! I'm glad you're enjoying them - I'm working on Covenant's next chapter. I really hope to have that completed by the end of the year - FINALLY! :rolleyes:

Faline
10-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Oh wow. :oops: Thanks so much! I'm glad you're enjoying them - I'm working on Covenant's next chapter. I really hope to have that completed by the end of the year - FINALLY! :rolleyes:

You're Welcome! I'm very glad to hear there's more on the way! \o/