PDA

View Full Version : Sorry!

Pages : [1] 2

sara
10-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Hi friends..
I opened this new topic cause I need some space to tell you the reasons of my absence.
I'm so sorry yo have been far from you in these weeks.. I thought of you lots of times but I was really in troubles.

Adri, Su.. thak you for your concern.. Reading your words about me and your caring about me I feel I'm not alone.

Actually I had some probs in this perod.. with my health as you can suppose..
I had to stay in the hospital for quite a while but things aren't going better.
I had new analysis and visits.. I wish they had been able to give me a solution.. But they can't.

More and more crisis with strong convulsions are frightening me, and my stomach refuses food. I'm full of pain.. I always feel fever and I'm always fainting.
I'm afraid.. and very very worried.

On 29th I'll have the operation I'm waiting.. but I don't think it will help because it isn't connected with this sort of sympthoms.
I feel realy bad.. I admit..

Thank you for being next to me in this moment: many 'supposed' friends here thought it was easier for them to let me alone.. I'm lucky to have you, even if we are so far..

In the end I must apologize for not having written to you for a long time but believe me.. it was impossible.

Adri.. you're so sweet and careful.. as soon as I can I'll look for you on msn. You know me well and I'm sure you imagine how I feel. I'll give you my mobile numbet, too.. so we can exchange sms!

Su, my dear.. I send a big hug to you and your littly.. thanx again for your remembering me..

Esther.. I know you understand me very well.... But, as we said, the sun is always there, isn't it?

Anne, Jules, Ramona and everybody... kisses to everybody..

I hope I can keep in touch better in the next time..

Un abbraccio

UKJules
10-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Sara,

I hope you are feeling better soon :wink: I know you have alot going on at the moment, but, you have always got us here to talk to for support :wink: We are all thinking about you and send our best wishes :wink:

Take care and remember to be positive :wink:

Jules xxx

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
10-12-2007, 02:11 PM
I have send a text! Don't be sorry, get well!

dbukfan
10-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Ciao Sara
My sincere thoughts're with you...sis :( ..poor you!!..pls remain Calm and Positive..I wish I can ease off some of yr pain..you've been thru' lately...it made me so sad...to see any of my dear friends or anyone I care,...feel ill/pain :cry:
Pls hold on and take Great Care of yrself..don't say sorry nor worry of any thing..we're all fine..always miss/love you lots
Get Well Soon...hope you manage to take something :!:
LoL & Take Care
Su...x

bibbi
10-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Sara

My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you. I wish I could come and hold your hand.
I may not be able to be there physically but I am there in spirit.

HUGS and love from your friend Anne

sara
10-14-2007, 01:45 PM
Hi dear dear friends. :)

Realy really thank you for your words, you can't imagine how much they help me.

I'm waiting for my operation and my probs aren't leaving me for a moment. I have to miss work and my grad. project is working slowly.. I would have to go to Uni (Venice) but in this condition I really can't.
Sometimes I think that no doctors are able to help me and I feel very very sad.
I'm living a situation I already lived a few years ago: that time I was able to manage it and I went over it.
But now everything seem to start again and I'm frightened: It seems like all the effort I had in these years to win against illness was useless and now I am at the start point again... quite descouraging... :cry:

Anyway, one of the things that give me nerve and hope and make me feel better is finding the warm care I have found in you!
I wish I could express my gratitude! :roll:

Adri, reading your text messages on my mobile has been really wonderful.. you're absolutely sweet and caring and I apreciated it so much. It has given me a wide smile. Thank you again! I love you... you're really very special..

Su, thank you my dear friend.. Your words are so caring. I promise I'll fight to feel better, even I I feel myself absolutely wethout weapons against illness.. Anyway, I'll hold on! A big big hug

Jules, Thank you and a big kiss.. I'll try to take it as easy as possible, following your advice..

Anne, thank you.. very very very very kind of you.. I feel your sympathy and it's absolutely important.

Good night my real friends

BCgal
10-14-2007, 09:01 PM
Well I'm new to this board so we've never 'spoken' before as it were. But you are obviously well loved on this board!! I wish you a speedy recovery and lots of time in the future for us to chat on these boards :lol:

Petra
10-15-2007, 01:26 AM
Hello Sara,
I hope, you are feeling better soon. Best wishes for you.

Greetings

Petra

dbukfan
10-15-2007, 03:04 AM
Ciao Amica mia Sara

Thnks so much for keepin' in contact with yr news :( ...sis :( ..I'll be sendin' you positive thoughts right now with few tears in my eyes :cry: ...I wish I'd help you even just tiny of easin' off yr pain/illness that you've currently been thru :?: ...truely mean it.
Pls do Take good care of yrself both mind & spirit & BIG HUGS to you once more :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nHEhEt36bU

Yes!!..I wanna hold yr hand, Sara.. :!:
LoL & Get Well Soon :cry:

Su...x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
10-15-2007, 08:30 AM
Come on my twin sister! It's good to hear from you, it really is!

How is Paddy? Do you find support in the owner from Paddy? And from Paddy himself?
Think about Paddy my dear, maybe it will make you feel some better!!

I'm walking 5 km a day right now with the dog's, I wish that all the energy that comes free will make you feel a bit better!!!

Head up high girl and remember any time when you have the need to eat? EAT, no mather what for time!

And send me your Address by PM!!!! Your big twin sister from Holland 8)

Su, we need to kick Sara her ass, not to make each other cry!

Baci for all off you!

sara
10-15-2007, 09:38 AM
Here I am my true friends! :)

Reading all your sweet, caring, nice, amusing, moving messages make me always feel much better!!

Adri.. Paddy is helping me really very much.. the moments I spend with him (not so many unluckly..) make me smile and feel healthy. Sometimes I'm sure he undersands.. I can read in his eyes that he loves me.. poor big buddy.. he's sweeter than a candy..! :lol:

Head up.. of course.. wake up in the morning and then.. a step after the other.. :roll:
THANKYOU my positive twin sister..
(of course I send my adress to you now!!)

Su.. you're really very very sweet.. I feel your heart here.. Thank you.. I know your concern is sincere and it makes it even more rare and important.
I promise I'll keep you updated!

Thank you Petra, really... I apreciate to find you on this topic! huge thanks

Hi BCgal, welcome on DBC.. I'll be glad to know you better and speak more with you..
I've found real friends on this board.. Thank you for your wishes!!

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
10-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Try to visit Paddy as much as you can, see him as your psychiatrist. Animals can heal on a different way than human's like Stef. But you need both!

And stop thanking me (remember :lol: ) you are my friend, and friends help each other!

Su is going to send you a Harry Potter broom, so you can fly in your catwomen suit to Esther, Su, me and all the others :lol:

Have a good night, stay indeed positive. Than you will pass this horrible situation! Don't give up!

Arciris
10-18-2007, 06:00 AM
Saraa, my sweet girl.
Really, I understand you. Yes, you know why, still that I recognized is different thing and your suffering and pain now is important that it pass and quicky. I know is more easy to speak and more difficult when a person is in this situation but you're a very positive girl, friendly, I repeat, with a strong heart, and this is very important for to suprass this. I'm sure that with doctors or without you will again pass this barrier, sure, sure, sure.
I send to you all all force and affection in this days and, like Su say, all calm and patience. I know, it isn't easy but is your life, your beutiful live, with your family, your boyfriend, your studies, your futur projects, and all this must give forces to you to surpass now this.
Great true, like you say, THE SUN IS ALWAYS THERE. I think with you and I know that your Sun is returning to shine in few time. You deserve it!! You never forget this. :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
10-18-2007, 06:18 AM
Very true Esther!!! Ooo and Esther would you send me your address? If you want? Maybe Su also asked already 8)

sara
10-18-2007, 06:53 AM
Hi my friends! :D

Esther, I'm so glad to hear you again! Really! :D
Thank you for your words, my friend. I know that you understand my situation because of your personal experience..
it's absolutely true what you say.. it's very hard to be positive when you live such situations, but it's necessary.
I hope I will be able to go over it all, as you say.. Your positive frame will help!
I confess I've almost finished my patience.. I can't stand this situation anymore!!!!!
Thank you for what you say about me.. really.. :oops:You're so kind.. I wish I could see myself as you do.. :roll:

Yesterday Adri tried to convince me of the same things... sweet twin of me! :wink:!
Btw Adri, you need any new translations?
Thank you again for out chat yestarday.. It made me positive and cheerful for the whole evening! :D

Thank you again for caring about me!

Esther, how do you feel? I hope it's everything ok with you...

Su... just wanna send a hug to you

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
10-18-2007, 10:04 AM
Yes I do actually, but I thought I would wait untill tonight! After dinner. I do have a text back :D

I will text you tonight when I am online! I try to do something for school... :oops:

sara
10-18-2007, 10:25 AM
ok my dear!! :P

Kus kus :wink:

Arciris
10-25-2007, 04:47 AM
Hi Sara and all!
Sorry for my delay about posts..I was having problems with my pc..Between bad connections and my pc I didin't could to write.
Sara, amicca, how are this days? I hope better! Thanks too for your words. I underestand about your patience..Yes, it's true..sometimes we think that the patience is ending us..but NOT, we do not have to leave wins to us, never. The life is ours, only ours. Very kisses again for you, Sara. I hope that the sun be shining already although it's a little.
And yes, I'm more or less fine this days, thanks so much. I've hedaache and fatigue, but this is almost always so it's necessary to hold and to follow.
Adriii, hi Dutch friend!! Yes, of course, I put my mail adress for you in pm's. Is this for which you asked to me?
I would like to make chat with you, all, but you know I don't have a good english for to have a fluid conversation..for the moment..But I hope to progress!!
Suu, how are you?? Uk friend, I hope that all well, too. :wink:
Kisses for all and much health and peace, in the measurement that is possible. :roll:

dbukfan
10-25-2007, 06:35 AM
Ciao Amica mia Sara

This song is special for you...Hope it'll cheer you up :wink: when you're feelin' down...

...Sunshine on My Shoulder...........John Denver 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioyjmo7hwhM

Take care
Baci...x

sara
10-25-2007, 08:56 AM
Ohh thank you.. grazie mia carissima Su!
What a sweet thought of you..!
The song is special.. even moving!
You... special friend of me!! :wink:

bibbi
10-25-2007, 05:32 PM
Sara even though we live in different countries I feel we are kindred spirits. :D
Please PM your address. Would love to write to you or email if you prefer.

Viele Liebe Gruesse
deine Anne :)

sara
10-26-2007, 08:24 AM
So sweet and kind of you, Anne.. :)
Now I pm you my address..
Thank you.. really really thank you.. :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
10-26-2007, 08:51 AM
You see the cards are coming sooner from the UK and Spain than Holland :oops: :lol:

Take care!!!

sara
10-26-2007, 09:02 AM
You see the cards are coming sooner from the UK and Spain than Holland :oops: :lol:

Take care!!!

Sweet twin of me..!!!.... :D

UKJules
10-26-2007, 10:39 AM
Sara......hugs/kisses to you :D we're all thinking of you xx

sara
10-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Huge Thanx -- grazie mille :D

Baci e abbracci = kisses and hugs

bibbi
10-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Sara!

Got your PM with your information. I'll PM you mine.

Hugs,
Anne :)

Arciris
10-27-2007, 06:17 AM
Good morning.
Sara, I hope you're feel better today. :wink: Many kisses for you!!! And, you rmember, like Jules say, we are thinking with you and the distance, for this things, don't exist. :wink: We are together in the adversities also.
I send you this sunny day that I see here now.

sara
10-27-2007, 06:42 AM
Esther, thank you so much! :D
I wish I could hug you :wink:
I'm receiving the sun rays you sent me and they warm my heart :)
I hope you feel good and everything is all right..
Besitos

Anne, Thank you again! I got it and wrote you back!
Hugs and kisses

dbukfan
10-29-2007, 08:11 AM
Sara :(

Just to say....Very Best Wishes for you today...hope All goes well...our thoughts and prayers'll be with you.
'Get Well Soon'.....Be Postive and pls Focus on Good things'd happened in yr Life :!:

Take care & LoL

Su...x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
10-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Dear Sara,

I just wanted to say that i'm going to Holstein tomorrow! I will think off you every day!!!

My thoughts are with you aswell today!!! I sure hope the news will better than you had hoped!

Get well soon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ciao my dear twin sis!

Christy
10-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Hi Sara,

I'm very sorry that I'm sooo late in posting my sincerely hearfelt well wishes for you. May all go well....and even better than ever expected for you Sweety. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers !

Take Care and Hugs,
Christy

Arciris
10-30-2007, 06:00 AM
Good morning to all!
Saraaa, perfect!! I'm happy you're feel better and for "our sun" :wink: So that it is thus every day. The cold is here already but, you know, in our hearts is sunny for send to you the best wishes. The sun for the sunny and sweet girl. :wink: Thanks for the mine, too.
How are all? I'm cold..And still we have 15 C..tomorrow less...I hate the cold.
Adrii, that luck Holstein!! Good travel and you explain in your return, please.
Christy, is good to read you here, too.
Su, Anne, Ramona, Jules and all..happy tuesday!!

sara
10-30-2007, 06:10 AM
Hi dear Friends..
Yesterday I had my surgery... :(
This is the first moment i can stay on pc... I spent all the time lying in bed...
The operation has been a bit more complicated than is was supposed: the area they had to take away was more extended.. :x
This is because it has been more painful and now I feel really bad.. I suppose I'll need a few days do feel better. :roll:
I hope they have found everything they had to find, but i'll have the answer in a month, when they'll check it again with a special exam.

Thank you my friends..
Su, Adri.. I know you were with me and you are now, too! :)
I love you, you know....
Adri, I know you're in Germany now, don't worry! :wink:

Christy, you're absolutely not late.. on the contrary.. your prayers and support come in the perfect moment! :wink: Thank you, really... you're very sweet!

Jules, you remember me always in your thoughts even on other toics.. huge thanks for your support!

Esther.. thank you again for the positive and "sunny" frames you always send to me!!

BCgal
10-30-2007, 10:45 AM
I'm sorry to hear the surgery was more complicated than orginally thought :( But hopefully it was more successful that way and you are on your way to a great recovery! :P Just concentrate on getting better one day at a time and know that everyone here is thinking of you!!! :lol:

sara
10-30-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm sorry to hear the surgery was more complicated than orginally thought :( But hopefully it was more successful that way and you are on your way to a great recovery! :P Just concentrate on getting better one day at a time and know that everyone here is thinking of you!!! :lol:

So kind of you dear BCgal!!
I hope you're right.. and thank you for your thought! :)
Grazie mille = Thanks a lot

a big big hug!

BCgal
10-30-2007, 11:11 AM
Don't mention it, you just oncentrate on feeling better! You are obviously well liked on these forums :D hopefully sometime soon we can spend some time chatting about your mutal Dirk-fondness :oops:

BCgal
10-30-2007, 11:12 AM
Sorry that was supposed to say "our mutual Dirk-fondness"

teehee.....too early in the morning here! 8) Actually, not really, it's 9:15 already!

UKJules
10-30-2007, 12:36 PM
Sara, It's great to hear from you :D I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were getting on :wink: You just concentrate on getting better..........have plenty of rest and take things easy :wink: You are in all our thoughts.........we are here to support you :!: Hugs/kisses - Jules xxx

deebeelicious
10-30-2007, 01:17 PM
Sara
I've not really had much of a chat with you yet, I hope we can change that soon, when you are feeling better and can spend longer at the pc. :D I do hope you feel better soon.

By the way, I have always felt a bit sad/grumpy for 24 - 48 hours after a General Anasthetic, and apparently that is a common side-effect of GA whatever the surgery. So don't be too 'hard' on yourself if you are feeling a little blue at the moment, it could just be side-effect! :?

I hope you have loved ones around you now or soon ... and you know you have lots of love from your friends here as well! :D
xxxxxxxxxx

sara
10-30-2007, 01:31 PM
BCgal,deebeelicious .....Thanx again! Of course I'd like to spend some time chatting with you.. so we can know better eachother! It will be a pleasure!

deebeelicious.. you're right.. anasthetic and all medicines make you feel so dizzy and upset..
:? ... I hope it will be better soon..
BTW.. people's support do help me a lot.. this is because I thank you again for your precious interest and your very kind words! :wink:

Jules.. Thank you again my dear!! :P

bibbi
10-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Sara
Just wanted to say HI. Good to hear from you.
You rest and take it easy. Sorry to hear that the surgery was more complicated than you expected. I have faith that you will recover fully from that. I am saying a prayer for you and you are also in my heart and in my thoughts. Will be writing to you very soon.
Praying and wishing you a safe and quick recovery.

Warmest regards and Hugs/Kisses,

sara
10-31-2007, 05:38 AM
Thank you a lot, dear Anne..
I hope the next period will be easier than the previous one.. :roll:
Thanx again for remembering me! :wink:

Baci e abbracci

Arciris
10-31-2007, 10:14 AM
Saraa, sorry, I didn't to read this post before to respond in an other..
I hope that the surgery's effects to pass quickly and you feel better in many few days. I'm sure yes.
Like the other forum's friends say, I wish your recover, you rest in bed all what you need, this is good for this moments and you think that good news for your health must arrive sooner or later. You deserve them, you know.
Many many kisses for you and, of course, I'd like to give you a big hug in person, but in the distance we can too. :wink: I close my eyes, thinking in your recover, and I send a day more all the heat of our sun.
Take care.
Esther.

sara
10-31-2007, 10:25 AM
Dear Esther, you're so kind and caring.. :)
Thank you again.. I can feel you're here and I can feel your hug. :wink:
In these days I've got a lot of pain because of surgery I suppose.. I hope it goes over quickly.. :shock:
Much much love

Besitos

bibbi
10-31-2007, 10:57 AM
Sara! :D

I'm writing you a card as I type this. Will be in the mail later on this afternoon.
will also be sending you an email.
Hope you're feeling better soon.

Hugs,

sara
10-31-2007, 01:57 PM
Anne, if you were here I'd hug you!!!!!!! :D :D :D
You're ver very very sweet!!! Really... you're being by my side is moving...

Thank you A LOT!...
...Enjoy this evening my friend! :wink:

dbukfan
11-01-2007, 04:00 AM
Ciao Amica mia Sara

How are you today?...Feelin' much better, I hope..still early days...pls let me know when you rec'd my card :?: .... :wink: ....hope all these well wishes fr all DBC fans..sendin' to you will help you get thru much quicker 8) .

Take care and LoL

Su...x

sara
11-01-2007, 05:08 AM
Dear dear dear dear Su... What a lovely lovely thought of you to dend me a card!!! :D
I'm so sorry, but I haven't received anything yet... :( :( :( :( :( :( I'm so sorry... :cry:
I'm sure the fault is of Italian post services.. always late... :x

Anyway.. you can't imagine how much your card is meaningful for me.... a touchable sign of your care and affection... the best present I could ever receive!!!! :wink:

Of course immediatly, when I receive something, I'll tell you!!
I thank you by now!!! :lol:

kisses kisses

sara
11-01-2007, 05:16 AM
oh.. Su..

I'm sorry I didn't answer to yr question about how I feel..
well early days are really difficult.. it bleeds and hurts a lot.. :( :(
But I hope it will be better soon!! :roll:

Thank you again my dear friend! :)

dbukfan
11-01-2007, 05:29 AM
oh.. Su..
I'm sorry I didn't answer to yr question about how I feel..
well early days are really difficult.. it bleeds and hurts a lot.. :( :(
But I hope it will be better soon!! :roll:
Thank you again my dear friend! :)
Sara :(
I feel so sadden to hear that you're still in critical condition...&..wish to share some of those HURT :cry: fr inside you....poor Sara, I can just only Wish and pray that I can mentally ease off yr pain :( ..even just a tiny :!: truely mean it, sis..hope you'll also rec'd more get-well cards fr Adri, Esther, Anne...I wish Dirk'll read this topic and send you a card too 8) ...that'll be most wonderful thing :?:

Pls be Positive and be Strong....We all will pray for you :(

Take Great Care of yrself, Sara :(

Su...x

sara
11-01-2007, 05:48 AM
Su, mia carissima amica, you sharing this difficult moment with me is really moving..
You're "geographically" far from me, but I feel you're nearer than many people that live here and seem not to care about me.... Huge thanx! :) It gives me more trust in the world...!! :roll:

about yr sweet cards... I didn't imagine you were all doing this wonderful thing for me.. :oops: ... sweeeeeet lovely friends of me..... :lol: I'm so lucky to have met you!!! :D
I'll tell you when Italian postal service ( :evil: ) decides to work.....!!

A card from Dirk?.. I wishit could be possible... maybe in my dreams..! :wink:

Grazie e un grande abbraccio

bibbi
11-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Sending you the letter in the post today *sorry... got very busy with a lot of computer work and then a Halloween party* and am also going to be sending you something via email.
is the postal service always late in Italy? I sent something to my relatives in Germany and they got their parcels fairly quickly.
Please let me know right away when you get the letter.
Hope you start feeling better soon.

Hugs,

UKJules
11-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Sara,
bless you my dear.......I am sorry to hear about the pain you're in after your operation. All of us here are concerned about you and wish to support you after what you have been through. Would you mind if I sent you a card :?: If so, could you PM me your address if that's ok :wink: Take Care .......hugs/kisses Jules xx

sara
11-02-2007, 06:45 AM
:arrow: Hi Anne.. you're always so lovely.. :lol: Thank you again my dear!!!
When I receive it I'll let you know immediately :wink:
Unluckly Italian Post is VERY slow.. expecially in this period: 1st and 2nd November is holiday (All Saints and Deceaseds).. so everything is in pause..
Thank you again for your supporta nd your sweet interest!
Much much love

:arrow: Jules, a card from you would be extremely welcome!!!! :D
Of course I'll pm you my adress... I thank you for your thoughts and your very kind words! :roll: I'm really pampered by your love and affection.. thank you so much! :wink:

UKJules
11-02-2007, 07:27 AM
Hi Sara :D

Thanks for the address, I will put a card in the post today :wink: Let me know when you receive it :wink: Hope you are feeling a little better today........I'm sure when you get our cards it will lift your spirits.........you know there are people that are thinking of you :wink: Remember to be positive and take each day as it comes :wink:
Take Care
Jules xx

sara
11-02-2007, 07:37 AM
It will, Jules!!! It will cheer me up so much...
Thank you thank you and thank you again! :D :D

UKJules
11-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Sara, I posted your card this afternoon.......they told me it should be with you in 4-5 working days :!: So, hopefully you'll get it by the end of next week :wink:
Take Care My dear friend
Jules x

sara
11-02-2007, 01:29 PM
GRAZIE CARISSIMA!!!!
Grazie di cuore = thank you from the bottom of my heart! :D

you´re making me really smile!!
:D

bibbi
11-04-2007, 12:25 PM

Just sent you an email. Was away part of Friday night and away yesterday. Will be sending you the letter in the mail tomorrow on Monday.

Hugs,

Christy
11-04-2007, 07:56 PM
You remain in my thoughts and prayers Sweety ( Sara ) !....as do all here at DBC !

All the VERY BEST to you, Sara...and to ALL !

Take Care and Hugs to ALL,
Christy

sara
11-05-2007, 04:32 AM
:arrow: Liebe Anne, I've just received your email.. soo sweet!.. I smiled and even laughed watching the card!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've already answered you, hope you receive it! :wink:

:arrow: Christy, you're very very very kind and I extremely appreciate your support. Thank you so much, I really need it! :)

bibbi
11-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Bitte Sehr Sara! :D

That's you're welcome in German.
I read the card you sent me. It's beautiful! Vielen Dank! :D
The letter is going in the post this afternoon. Hope it gets to you soon.

Big Hugs,

sara
11-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Bitte Sehr Sara! :D

That's you're welcome in German.
I read the card you sent me. It's beautiful! Vielen Dank! :D
The letter is going in the post this afternoon. Hope it gets to you soon.

Big Hugs,

I hope it too and I thank you again! :wink:
Eine Umarmung - Un abbraccio - Hugs

sara
11-06-2007, 05:14 AM
Su, Jules

Today I've received your sweeeet cards!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you so much!!! GRAZIE!!!!!!!

They arrived together..

SU.. so lovely lila (my fav colour :wink: ) flowers and lovely words... You're a "sugar girl" as we say in Italy.. so sweet!!! :lol:

JULES.. that cute and pretty teddybear is extremely lovely!!! And the verses inside... ohhh, you've been realy realy sweet too!! :lol:

MY FRIENDS.. HOW CAN I TELL THANK YOU TO YOU IN A PROPER WAY?! :roll:

dbukfan
11-06-2007, 05:19 AM
Ciao Sara

Love to see Yr BIGGGGG SMILE..when you've rec'd 2 cards together..WOW :D :wink:

What a Delightful News :lol: :D :wink:

..'GET WELL SOON'...BTW...Lilac's my Fav.colour too :oops:..Hope it'll make yr day, sis!!

Take Care & Be Positive :D

LoL

Su...xx

bibbi
11-06-2007, 08:56 AM
Ciao Sara! :D

That's wonderful you got two cards. :D Lilac happens to also to be my favourite colour too.
Really! Got your letter off in the post yesterday.
Hope it arrives to you soon.

Big Hugs,

Arciris
11-07-2007, 04:23 AM
Hi to all!
Sara, I hope that you're feeling better. And is fantastic all cards that you're receiving!! There is authentic sweet people in this forum. I'm happy for you!! :wink: It couldn't be of another way...sweet Dirk, sweet fans forum. :P
Su, it's true, I'd like too Sara received a Dirk's card but I'm sure that he read posts from us and perhaps...Who knows?? :wink:
Sara, Can I have your mail adress? Could you send it for pm? I will give mine too. I'd like to send you a thing I liked very much when I received it from a friend.
I wish, in special for you, a good good day and more positive. Like Su say, you've left from surgery and is normal to be a little tired, still..But in few days, I'm sure you will be feeling yourself much better!
Kisses for all and for our sweet hearts. In a sometimes so sad world... :cry: It's very pretty to read as much love.

UKJules
11-07-2007, 06:16 AM
Sara :D

That's great news to hear you got our two cards together :wink: :!: I'm glad you like the card.....bless you :wink: Like Su said......I'm sure it brought a big smile to your face......... :D :D :D Get well soon my dear friend :wink:

Take Care
Jules x

sara
11-07-2007, 09:07 AM
:arrow: Su and Jules, it really made me feel better and it cheered me up a lot to receive those wonderful cards.. I found all zour love and support inside.. and you know.. computers are a miracle of our age (without it we couldn't met eachother) but it's always a bit colder than a real card written personally with a real pen.. :roll: :lol:

:arrow: Anne, I'll let you know immediately when I receive it! :wink: It must cross the ocean.. quite a long trip isn't it?! :P

:arrow: Esther, sweet friend of me.. of course I send you my address: I 'll immediately pm it to you! I hope you're fine.. and everything is all right now. A big big hug!

bibbi
11-07-2007, 09:16 AM

If I could fly the letter to you personally I would. :wink: :D I also agree a lot of us could not have met here without computers. But there's nothing like an old fashioned hand written card or letter. I hope that never goes out of fashion. Hope it gets to you soon!

Big Hugs,

sara
11-07-2007, 09:23 AM

If I could fly the letter to you personally I would. :wink: :D I also agree a lot of us could not have met here without computers. But there's nothing like an old fashioned hand written card or letter. I hope that never goes out of fashion. Hope it gets to you soon!

Big Hugs,

I totally agree, Anne.. this is what I wanted to say!!!! :D :D :D
Thankyou dear.. but it doesn't matter when it arrives, theonly important thing is that it brings your hug to me! :wink:
Much much love

Arciris
11-08-2007, 03:53 AM
Good morning!
Sara, thanks so much for your pm. Like you say, is fantastic this internet workd. Without it, nothing would be the same. People from different countries, different lifes..but with the same feelings and common things, Dirk's fans and with a big heart. We say here: "Esto no tiene precio"= "This doesn't have prince" (economically speaking) but is a form to say the beautiful things of the life they're never possible to be bought with money.
Girls, I'm sure cards for Sara are sweet and beatiuful cards. :wink: They must be the prettiest treausre of the world!
Kisses for all and good thursday!
Esther.

sara
11-08-2007, 04:38 AM
Esther, you're so right! :D
In Italian we say the same: non ha prezzo! :P
All of you my friends are the prettiest treasure in the world.. I couldn't imagine before finding this forum, that I could find such lovely people and true friends..
Life sometimes has wonderful surprises for us! :wink:

Besitos

bibbi
11-08-2007, 09:46 AM

You are so right. I too have found wonderful friends at this site. I think what would be really wonderful is if we could plan a get together for all of us to meet in person. I'd love for that to be able to take place.
Sara you too are a treasure. I'm blessed to know you.

Big Hugs,

sara
11-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Oh.. Anne.. I'm blushing..! :oops:
Thank you, really.

It would be absolutely wonderfull to meet you all..!!

This is what I want to say to you:
This is a particular period of my life.. and not only because of my health probs, but also because of many different reasons and facts that have made me discover a new side of life, of human condition, of myself. Unluckly.. It hasn't always been a beautiful discovery. On the contrary.
This getting in touch with a sort of disillusion made me progressly loose faith and trust in other people. The "world" often behaved in a bad way, which I couldn't understand or face without feeling a deep sorrow. People can be cruel sometimes.. and you can't be always prepared to react.
This provoked in me a sort of depressived disillusion towards the others..
What I couldn't imagine, was that i could find real relationships and real friends through my computer, in a message board.
This means a lot to me.. It's a sort of new positive influence, of strong warming wave, which has given me a lot of positive feelings and new faith towards others.

thank you my friends

UKJules
11-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Oh.. Anne.. I'm blushing..! :oops:
Thank you, really.

It would be absolutely wonderfull to meet you all..!!

This is what I want to say to you:
This is a particular period of my life.. and not only because of my health probs, but also because of many different reasons and facts that have made me discover a new side of life, of human condition, of myself. Unluckly.. It hasn't always been a beautiful discovery. On the contrary.
This getting in touch with a sort of disillusion made me progressly loose faith and trust in other people. The "world" often behaved in a bad way, which I couldn't understand or face without feeling a deep sorrow. People can be cruel sometimes.. and you can't be always prepared to react.
This provoked in me a sort of depressived disillusion towards the others..
What I couldn't imagine, was that i could find real relationships and real friends through my computer, in a message board.
This means a lot to me.. It's a sort of new positive influence, of strong warming wave, which has given me a lot of positive feelings and new faith towards others.

thank you my friends

I hope you are feeling well today :wink:
I totally agree with you.........the people here are so friendly and very supportive :!: Yes - It would be great for all of us to meet up.......and discuss our favourite subject - DIRK!!! If it wasn't for this website, we wouldn't of had the chance to get to know each other :!: We all must thank Dirk for this.......god bless him :wink:

bibbi
11-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Ciao Sara!

How are you feeling? I got your letter in the mail later than I expected. Sorry about that.
I forgot to mail it. :oops: I'm sending it this afternoon.
I hope it reaches you soon. Don't hesitate to email me!
And I 100% agree. God bless Dirk.
I've met so many wonderful people here.
And God bless Tracy too!

Big Hugs,

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-10-2007, 05:48 AM
Ciao Sara :oops:

Your twin sister is back :D
I am so glad for you that Fransesca called you and that Sandra e-mailed you! Really really happy! How are you feeling? I'm having still a bit the flu... but not to worrie about that!

I hope you are healing good my dear friend, we are all caring so much for you!!! I will find a nice card for you!

Love Adriana

sara
11-12-2007, 03:46 AM
Ciao Adri!!!! :D
It's so nice to find you back! I was really missing you!!
Oh.. sorry for your flu.. I'm sure it will be better in a few days...
Relax and get well dear!

Hi Anne.. I totally agree... God bless Dirk!

My friends... :( :( :( :( :( :( I'm very very sad today. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Now I tell you:
As you know I'm working at my graduation project, that must be ready for February..
Well, the teacheer who follows me asked me to work on that topic because she was abroad (in germany) for a research on the same topic and wanted me to cooperate in this work. Well she's just come back.. and... I don't know what happened there, but she told me that she has abandoned that topic an she wants me to START AGAIN on another topic, cause this one is not useful for her anymore.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
You know what it means? Months of work thrown away. I had already completed my work and now I must throw it away :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
It was very good.. and now..... it doesn't exist anymore.
It works like that in Italy and expecially at Uni.
I'm so upset. This is not my most lucky period!! :x :x
I have been working even while I was ill cause I wanted to graduate on February and now.... everythin's useless. I must posticipate everything (6months at least) and pay new taxes..
I feel so angry... :evil: :evil: I couldn't believe it.. :(

Thank God (and thank Dirk) I've got friends like you to share these bad things.. :wink:
Grazie

Lily
11-12-2007, 03:59 AM
I have nothing to say but I send (((hugs))). That is awful Sara. I hope that it goes so much better for you soon xx

sara
11-12-2007, 04:11 AM
I have nothing to say but I send (((hugs))). That is awful Sara. I hope that it goes so much better for you soon xx

Thank you so much dear Lily... I hope it too... :roll:

dbukfan
11-12-2007, 04:27 AM
Ciao Amica mia Sara
:( to hear yr Bad news re:yr Uni.Project....don't get so upset about it nor bein' so so hard on yrself...remember..you're abs. not the Only ONE :roll: ...me too...got kinda similar :x bad Uni experienced alomost like you in the way...as I only got 1 more subject to complete my degree..unfortunately....my tutor :evil: kep changin' her mind fr one topic to another..let me runnin' around like wild goose chase :twisted: ...wastin' my time & £££..which left me graduate almost 1 yr behind my buddies :( ...also my M&D's given me such hard time..But..hey!!..That's Life :roll: It didn't stop me findin' post-graduted job 8)...to pay for it..it's v hard..with so much tough/stress :? &..unhappiness..But, Hey!!..I'd turned it around & succeeded :D...Sara :arrow: Life's a real Roller Coaster :idea:
So just hope my past story'll help you ease off yr unhappiness...Let's start again..eh, remember...it'll never be Too Late to give yrself another Chance :!: ..Stay Focus AHEAD!!

Take care & HUGS

Su...x

sara
11-12-2007, 05:02 AM
Oh Su, thank you for telling me your story.. it helps a lot to hear that the world is the same for everybody. :lol:
you're right.. you're absolutely right.. you're completely right....
I feel a bit better now!! :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-12-2007, 05:41 AM
Ooo Sara :( maybe you have a period with only really bad luck and after this period it only get's better!!! Was Fransesca going to call you again? If so tell her she must e-mail me... she has my e-mail address. And did you hear more from Sandra? See the brightness from what can come en remember stay positive!!! This is your battle!

I had my battle for 10 years with mobbing... it stopped 8 years ago but i'm still struggling with my self confidence. Thanks to you and Su, Jules, Esther, Anne and etc. i'm feeling really happy. Even with the really bad weather that we have!

Ciao Sis!

sara
11-12-2007, 06:30 AM
Ciao Dolcissima Adri!
I really hope you're right about my luck.. For the moment I feel quite depressed :(
On wed I'll meet the tutor and discuss with her, but she told me she's not going to change her mind cause she had a quarrel with the organization she was working with.. so the whole project sank. No hope for me too, then... more than 7 months working uselessly. :evil:
I can't stand the idea to restart from the beginning. :(
And delating the date of my grad. means spending a lot of money..... :x :x :x Stupid Italy, stupid Uni, stupid priject, stupid me!

I'll tell Fran to email you.. I'm working a lot for her now. transl mails, fax, calling in Germany.. It's fine! :D
Nothing for Sandra at the moment, but we're all right now! :wink:

I know you're still struggling, but, my dear, your lively brain, sweet heart and positive character will always make you a great geat girl!! :wink:

UKJules
11-12-2007, 07:59 AM
Sara

Perhaps it might be worth discussing it with your tutor...........see what she has to say on Wednesday :wink: I know you haven't had alot of luck lately.......but.......I'm sure things WILL get better....... :wink:

Hugs/kisses
Jules x

bibbi
11-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Ciao Sara!

I too have had very hard times. A few years ago (September 2003) I lost my late fiancee Stan to cancer. It was this site and Dirk and Tracy and the wonderful friends I've made here that have helped me get back on my feet.
I promise you Sara things will get better. :D
God Bless you Sara.....my friends here too...:D :D :D :D
God Bless Dirk and God Bless Tracy.. :D :D :D :D

Hugs,

sara
11-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Jules, I hope it will help, but I think that will be almost impossible.. teachers are like a childish autumn weather.. always ready to turn to bad, without caring about anyone.. :x
I'll let you know... :wink:

Anne, I know what you mean.. you've touched the biggest sorrrow with both hands, but now you're even stronger than before.. All my exteem my beloved friend.
You're right.. things always change in life.. But bad periods sometimes seem to last forever..! :?

bibbi
11-12-2007, 10:58 AM
Ciao mia Sara!

I wish I could give you a big big hug in person.
BIG HUGS and Kisses to you from the other side of the world.
I love you too my friend.

Big Hugs,
Anne :D

sara
11-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Ciao mia Sara!

I wish I could give you a big big hug in person.
BIG HUGS and Kisses to you from the other side of the world.
I love you too my friend.

Big Hugs,
Anne :D

Remember: keep being as you are, dear Anne..
So lovely and posive to win against sorrow! :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-12-2007, 11:31 AM
And that is also true for you Sara!!!

If you get the chance to continue the journey than grab it will everything you can!!! And maybe Fran can be a great support for you in Italy!

sara
11-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Adri.. you're so sweet.. :oops: :)
I would be so different if you lived in Italy.. :roll: But we are very close all the same! :D

UKJules
11-12-2007, 02:15 PM
Hi Sara & everyone

Here is a song that will cheer you up...........listen to the words :wink: It's my daughters favourite band......McFly........Listen & enjoy :D :wink: :D :D :D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6D_jI8JeGkE

sara
11-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Hi Sara & everyone

Here is a song that will cheer you up...........listen to the words :wink: It's my daughters favourite band......McFly........Listen & enjoy :D :wink: :D :D :D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6D_jI8JeGkE

Jules.. the words of this song are incredibly matching with my situation now.. and they're a real blow of positivity!!! :D :D :D
Thank you for sharing it!!! :lol: Thanx a lot!
I'll try to have the same frame of mind.. I suppose I'll have to listen to this topic more and more!! :roll:
And pls Jules, tell your daughter that she's got very good taste!! :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-12-2007, 03:27 PM
That is indeed a good song! Sara your card has arrived in my livingroom... I only need to make a text haha! And than send it!

sara
11-12-2007, 03:32 PM
That is indeed a good song! Sara your card has arrived in my livingroom... I only need to make a text haha! And than send it!

Ohh sweet twin sister of me!!! :lol: :lol:
From your living room to mine = from your heart to mine..!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Grazie mille stella! :wink:

Arciris
11-13-2007, 03:58 AM
Hi to all, good morning!
Sara, my sweet friend, I hope you're better this week and every week you're more recover. :wink:
Adriii, nice to read to you another time!! See you for here.
Kisses!

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-13-2007, 06:38 AM
Hola Esther!!!

Hopefully you are fine aswell!

Sara how are you feeling this week?

UKJules
11-13-2007, 07:20 AM

I'm so glad you like the song.........I think it's a good song to listen to when you are feeling down..........It makes you feel more upbeat :wink: I hope you are feeling better today :wink:
Kisses/hugs
Jules x

sara
11-13-2007, 08:13 AM
Hi everybody! :D
Esther, I've just sent you a pm.......
A hug for you my friend!

Adri.. I'm getting ready for my meeting with the tutot tomorrow... Tell me good luck!!
And what about you? Your flu is over?
KUS!!

Jules, your song is really appropriated.. I've just listened to it again! :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Oooo good luck! Yes i'm feeling slowly better!!!

UKJules
11-13-2007, 01:27 PM
Sara.........

I had the song on in the car today.......It gives out some good positive vibes :wink: Good luck for tomorrow........I hope your tutor listens to you........ :wink: Oh.....I didn't realise Adri had the flu........have plenty of vitamin c.......that will help :wink:

Take Care dear friends
Jules xx

bibbi
11-13-2007, 01:32 PM
Ciao Sara!

I hope you're feeling better today. You noticed that I changed my email address. It's the same in the email card I sent you. You can also PM me for it if you wish.

Hugs,

sara
11-13-2007, 01:38 PM
:arrow: Adri, I'm glad you feel better!! Just drink orange juice.. :P
Thank you very much: I'll let you know know about tomorrow.. :shock: I'm frightened...
I'm sure she will be very resolute: she abandoned her research project in which I was involved. This is because I can't believe we can find a solution..

:arrow: Jules, very kind from you, thank you! As I wrote here above I don't think there will be anything to do for my project... :( The whole project doesn't exist anymore.. I just hope that something can be saved :roll:

THANK YOU MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!! :D

sara
11-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Ciao Sara!

I hope you're feeling better today. You noticed that I changed my email address. It's the same in the email card I sent you. You can also PM me for it if you wish.

Hugs,

Anne, I haven't understood very well.. do you have a different address from the one of your card? Sorry.. :oops:

Arciris
11-14-2007, 04:41 AM
Hi to all!
Adrii, how much time! Thanks so much, i'm better and I hope that you all okey, too. :wink: I 'm happy you'be better. Like Sara and Jules say, you dring orange and lemon juice. I send a vitamin truck C if it is necessary :D .
Sara, thanks for your pm. Yes, I saw it yesterday. I responded it. :wink: I hope today you're fine. Here is cold, already..tomorrow..more.. :? :? brrr
You don't worry about project. I'm sure them will recover it when all everything is better. If not is thus...you protest. The justice is the justice. :wink:
Jules, Su, Anne, and all, happy wednesday!!!
Much kisses!

sara
11-14-2007, 12:48 PM
Hi Friends!!!!
Arciris, Adri, Jules, Su, Anne.... I've almost saved my grad project... after a loooong discussion with the tutor, we found a quite commmon point of view....!!!
It was a hard quarrel, but I was very very determined.. and she had to accept most of my work!! :P :wink:

UKJules
11-14-2007, 03:20 PM

Great news that your tutor has excepted most of your grad project :!: :D You must of been very determined........and it paid off :wink:

Take care my dear friend
Jules x

sara
11-14-2007, 04:41 PM
THANK YOU JULES!!!!
An enormous part of the work has to be done yet.. but at least I'm on the road!!! :wink:
BTW..... Great grat avatar my dear!!!! Absolutely cute!!!! :lol:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-19-2007, 05:18 AM
Wow Sara that is very good news!!!!!!!! I was again silent because I was 4 days away... I had last thursday a meeting with the newspaper I have started to write a bit for. And on friday I went with a friend to Holstein. I came back yesterday... I was so tired again. Vit. C is a very good idea! I have had allot veggies in Holstein and I will make orange juice this afternoon!

So Sara besides your graduation project how do you feel? Are you improving? Have you visited Paddy?
Did you received my card :D

Now I must do hard work for school, I lost 2 weeks ... :oops:

sara
11-19-2007, 01:50 PM
ADRIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I was worried!!!! I sent you a text but I suppose you haven't received it.. :(
I'm so glad you're ok!!!! :lol: :lol:
I missed you a lot!!!! :wink:

My grad proj is in a mess.. As you read I forced the teacher not to delete our project, but she's making my life a hell!!! :shock: :evil:
I must work and work and she is always changing her mind, cause she's angry that I didn't let them change the whole project. I suppose I won't be on time for february.... burocracy force us to finish all and give papers more than a month before... it's quite impossible now. :( So we wait ... and pay... and they laugh... :x

What have you done in Holstein?
News with horses? I'm workin with Francesca a lot in this period!!!! :D :wink:

Paddy, I've visited him, but it's still hard for my body... He's fine anyway..
I hope he misses me as much as I miss him!!! :lol:

But tell me about you! What about your grad. Proj.?
Daid you enjoy you trip?? :wink:

A biiiiiiggggg kisssssssssssssss

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Is there nobody else who can help you??? You are still recovering from a terrible surgery!! Don't they understand that???

My trip was really good! But i'm getting nervouss for my project... it need's to be done in 4 weeks... JAIKS!!!

And besides that i'm writing for the horse newspaper...

Oooooo have you asked Fran to e-mail me? She didn't do that? Now this person from Holland for who I made contact with Fran tried with a internet dictionary to mail Fran...

I miss Josiane... I will try to sneak in the stables this week...

sara
11-21-2007, 10:59 AM
HI DEAR DEAR DEAR TWIN SISTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Ari, I've just received your card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's sooo cute... I adore that teddy-bear.... Stef has even gave me as a present its peluche reproduction this summer!!!
And you're words are so so sweet!!!
Of course I feel better while reading it!! :lol: :lol: :D
I adore It, believe me!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! :P
GRAZIEEEEEEEE!

Sorry, I've seen your post only now.. :oops: ...
Well, the answer is that Teacher at Uni are so stupid.. very very selfish.
My tutor wants me to help her in her researche projects: my grad.work is useful for her.
After having quarrelled with German Teachers in Tübingen, she changed her plans and my worked is involved. When she understood I didn't want to through it again and start with another topic just because she changed her mind, she told me we could find an agreement. But now she's making my life impossible: her vengeance. :(
And my graduation will be probably deleted..... because of her stubborn stupidity!! :evil:

Anyway, I must tell Francesca about it... I haven't heard her in these days, but I will in the next ones: I promise I'll give her your message.

I'm glad your trip was ok (even if too short!!) and I'm sure you'll manage your Diplom Arbeit soon.. you told me it was working fine! :roll:

I'd really like an article of yours... but I suppose you write all in Dutch, don't you?

I'm sure Josiane will be so happy to see you: she will miss you a lot too!!
Try to go there and... if the "wolf" isn't there.. you can try! :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-21-2007, 11:33 AM
Thank you that you liked my card! I love the Forever friends bears :lol:

And you are welcome!!!

Hmm it most be difficult to recover and to work on your project with all the troubles. I hope you will find a solution!

Tell Fransesca from me that she is a very nice and lovely person! I'm glad that I met her last summer!

I think my project is going good... but it needs to be done in 2 weeks and that worries me...

I'm going to translate an article in english this weekend (I hope!)

I went to Josiane today... she and her foal are seperated and both look bad... Josiane has got stablelegs... her tendons are not so dry anymore... and her foal has had a halter on his head that was way too tight... :( he had dry blood under his head... They both were suprised to see me. The foal was scared (Cucciolo :D) for me but after he smelled to my jacket he suddenly realized that he knows me. We had our noses againt each other :oops: even the scared foal came to me, very funny to feel 2 noses from foals againt my own face hihih!

After that I went to the old farm were the grandchildren are living and I helped to do straw in the boxes. And brushed the pony's and a young mare. I wish that I could brush Josiane, she needed it!

sara
11-21-2007, 11:46 AM
My dear Adri,
Forever friends (as we are!!!!) bears are really incredibly cute..... We've got same tastes too!!!!..... of course.... twins.....!!!

I'll tell Francesca your words and I'm sure she'll write you..
She always says that you're a wonderful person (Who couldn't agree???!!)
She was very surprised to discover that Sandra knows me, when you all were in Germany.... :lol: :lol: And everything thank to YOU! :D

Oh, I'm sorry to hear Jos. and Cucc. are not so good.. but I'm sure it helped them to see them (expecially Jos.)
Don't worry so much about her legs, Paddy's got the same problem in these weeks. Staying in the stable, with cold and wet weather, it's quite normal... they aren't foals anymore..!! :lol:

Two small noses on your face.. what a lovely lovely feeling! :P

Don't sop visiting them if you can.. I know the situation is bad, but lifes goes on.. sometimes the most difficult situations create the best relationship... you and Jos. deserve to have a chance, maybe in a next future.. :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-22-2007, 09:21 AM
Thank you Sara, I had an headache... but thanks to your word's it melted like snow through the sun!!

Now I need to go bach to work on my graduation project! I had a meeting with my coach this morning and now I can work further. This was very important for me!

Christy
11-22-2007, 10:35 AM
Sorry if this isn't the right "spot" to post this... :oops: ....

Just wanted to pop in and say a few tid bits :

First being.......Hi to ALL of you ! :D

I hope that ALL of you are doing well ! :D

And last but certainly not least.... :wink: ......I would like to wish ALL of you and your families too......a Safe & Wonderful Thanksgiving holiday ! :D

Oh, and one more thing......if any of you are planning to go shopping tomorrow ( Friday...otherwise known as "black Friday" ).....you may want to call the A-Team and see if you can hire them to go along !..... :lol:.... :wink: ....Me....I'd have to ask Mr. T to be my bodyguard.....I "hear" that some shoppers can be / get pretty nasty ! YIKES !....it's not worth the $ one might save to put up with that !

Christy

sara
11-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Adri,
I'm sure your project will go on very very well! :D

And listen to my words: Jos and you belong to eachother, doesn't matter who tries to be an obstacle...

:wink:

sara
11-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Sorry if this isn't the right "spot" to post this... :oops: ....

Just wanted to pop in and say a few tid bits :

First being.......Hi to ALL of you ! :D

I hope that ALL of you are doing well ! :D

And last but certainly not least.... :wink: ......I would like to wish ALL of you and your families too......a Safe & Wonderful Thanksgiving holiday ! :D

Oh, and one more thing......if any of you are planning to go shopping tomorrow ( Friday...otherwise known as "black Friday" ).....you may want to call the A-Team and see if you can hire them to go along !..... :lol:.... :wink: ....Me....I'd have to ask Mr. T to be my bodyguard.....I "hear" that some shoppers can be / get pretty nasty ! YIKES !....it's not worth the $ one might save to put up with that !

Christy

Christy!!!
Thank you so much!!!!
This IS the right topic to send it!
Best wishes to you too my darling, I hope you and your family will spend it in the loveliest way! :D
And..... yessssssssssss...... I'd really like to hire the A-team but...... I suppose I can't afford them!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christy
11-22-2007, 10:58 AM
Hi Sara !!!!...

Thanks so much Sweety ! :D My family and I are having our Thanksgiving this evening....can't wait !

Yeah, I know what you mean....I highly doubt that I can afford them too ! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Big Hugs to you Sara,
Christy

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-23-2007, 06:50 AM
Thank you Sara, Fransesca did a good job by letting you to send an e-mail to Holland ;-)
With pictures from e-jambo!!!

Grazie :D

Yes, Josiane and I belong together!

sara
11-26-2007, 04:44 AM
Adri!!!! :D :D

Have you seen them? the foal is so sweet (her name is a pity... you know.. in Italy it would be terrible to have such a name.. :shock: )

Has Fran written to you? I gave her your message and she told me she would have witten to you.. :roll:

I'm working a lot with her translation of mail, phone calls... that's really fine!!!!

A Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss :lol:

UKJules
11-26-2007, 05:58 AM
Hi Sara
I hope you are well...........how are things going :?:

Take care
Jules x

sara
11-26-2007, 06:10 AM
Hi Jules!
Thanks a lot for asking...
Well.. Next week I'll have a medical control.. for the moment the consequences of the surgery are going much better. The problem is that they analysed the results of the operation and found out that it wasn't the solution for my old health problem. Yhe tissue they took away was very ill and it needed to be eliminated, but I can't hope that was one of the causes of my complex desease. No good news then... But I must say I was prepared.. I'm not so optimistic about health in these last years...
Anyway.. I study (my struggle against my tutor is going on) and I keep on working..
Life goes on... and I hope for a long long while!! :wink: :D
Thanks again for asking dear!!

And you? Are you allright? :roll:

Petra
11-26-2007, 06:37 AM
Hello Sara,
all the best for you!

Greetings Petra

sara
11-26-2007, 07:52 AM
Hello Sara,
all the best for you!

Greetings Petra

Vielen Dank liebe Petra!

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-26-2007, 08:08 AM
Always stay positive!

No I haven't recieved anything from Fran :( or from you in name from Fran :wink:

Hahaha I didn't knew the name from the foal for sure in Holstein, but Fran was shocked , she and Laura were only saying NO NO NO! I haven't heared again from the buyer from the foal, since you are in contact :P
So I don't know what's happening :roll:

When do you talk about the results from the surgery? I will think of you then!!!

sara
11-26-2007, 08:47 AM
Fran is always telling me that you are an extremely sweet and lovely person..
and she has got so much exteem for your true passion for horses..
Never mind if she hasn't written to you yet, she's very very busy at the moment... so many things to come through.. She will as soon as possible. If she doesn't, I'll remember her! :D

Yeah.. Cicciolina is a TERRIBLE name. At the beginning they wanted to call her "Cuccinotta" but Fran finds her a horrible actress (I agree..!) and they discussed inorder to avoid it.
But now it is even worse.. that poor foal.. they gave her the name of an Italian porno-star... :shock: :x .. Nobody in Italy would buy her with such a name. And.. poor innocent sweet foal.. she doesn'r deserve such a terrible name!!! :(

About surgery, on Tuesday it's the date... Thank you dear! :wink:

Hope to find you soon on msn!! :lol:

A presto!!!

UKJules
11-26-2007, 11:17 AM

You sound like you're feeling better...... Remember positive thoughts :wink: There is an old saying.......The glass is always "half full" not "half empty"....... :wink: This is a good way of looking at things in a positive light :wink:

Take care my dear friend
Jules x

bibbi
11-26-2007, 03:05 PM

I forgot to mail your letter. :oops: It was in a pile with other mail that I'm sending out as Christmas cards.*thought I'd already mailed it* :oops: Will be sending you a Christmas card and another email.
I'm so sorry about that. They should all be arriving very, very soon. :D
See you're feeling better. That's good. Think positive thoughts. :D

Big HUGS,

Arciris
11-27-2007, 05:11 AM
Saraa, well well well for your project!! They had to save it, had to do it!! :P For these problems they couldn't eliminate it. Perfect!
And about you explain of health..You think with the last sentence that you've read. Life goes on... and I hope for a long long while!! Yess, is the most important. And for of course that thus will be!! Stay ever positive, ever. :wink:
Adrii, good luck with your project, too! I'm sure all will be okey. You study..you know..is a little tired and much effort but..you will see that it will be worth the trouble :wink: .
Have a nice day and big hug for all!

sara
11-27-2007, 09:37 AM
Anne, don't worry my dear!! :lol: :lol: Never mind!!! It happens to me too to get confused..
In Italy we say: E' il pensiero che conta = it's the thought that is important... the litterally trans. is bad, but the idea is clear, isn't it? :wink:
I received your messages and your words every day.. and also your E-card .. I couldn't expect more!! :wink:

Esther, you're always so sweet.. I've just answered your pm! Besitos :)

bibbi
11-27-2007, 10:58 AM

Grazie! :D
The card and emails are on the way. I really love your new avatar. It's an angel just like you.

HUGS,
xx

sara
11-27-2007, 11:03 AM
Ohhh Anne.... thank you..... :oops: :oops: you're so sweet!! :lol: :lol: I'm flushing..

bibbi
11-27-2007, 11:11 AM
sara .....awww.....Grazie! Danke Schoen!
:lol: :lol: I think you mean blushing not flushing! :lol:
*that's so cute*

HUGS,

sara
11-27-2007, 11:40 AM
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Of course.. I meant blushing...
and... I'm doing it again.. cause I'm ashamed now!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-28-2007, 05:14 AM
Hahahahahahahaha Sara yes you picked the right ava! The Angel with the most beautifull red hair!!!

Ooo poor Fran and poor foal!!!!! Named after a porn star it is actually very funny! If it would be a foal that we didn't knew...

Thank you Esther!!! I have so much support! It is very sweet!!!

@ Sara; You don't have 'colic' attacks anymore? You sound (write) much more euhm delighter!

sara
11-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Thank you Adri!! :lol: I havent'd considered my ava's red hair... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well my dear, I hd one last week but it was lighter then usual: sympthoms are changing every month and I'm a bit afraid of what they will become.. I can't control them when they change cause I don't know what they're becoming.. I don't know if I can explain myself... it's a complex situation as you know.. :(

I find you much more joyful after your progress with your project.. Very well my dear! :D

bibbi
11-28-2007, 12:19 PM

You do seem to be writing lighter. I've sent off the cards and am writing emails today and working on computers and shoveling snow...and then running around...I wish I could give you some of my strength...
I also wish I could give you a hug in person.

HUGS!
xx

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-29-2007, 09:40 AM
Ooo Sara!!! When I read this all i'm so happy for you that Fran can help you!!!

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
11-30-2007, 08:20 AM
Sara how are you?

The person from the foal (I don't even know if she is a women of man hahahahaha) is looking forward to a reply from you :lol:
Just as me :oops:

bibbi
12-01-2007, 06:16 PM

Gotta a whole bunch of cards off in the mail yesterday. I'm going to be sending emails off tomorrow.
Hope you're feeling OK.

HUGS,

sara
12-03-2007, 08:28 AM
Hi friends,
sorry if I haven't been online in these days..

Adri, as you know I've been ill again.. a very bad attack.. and unluckly I'm still ko...
The same as last tme, only a bit lighter.. but not enough.. :(

I confess I'm really upset: I've got so much to do and I'm at home and I feel really sick...
Just question and please let the answer be "yes": do Christmas miracles exist????

This week I should go and visit Francesca for the work I'm doing for her, and to Venice to meet my tutor. Tomorrow I've got the control for surgery... but I must feel better... otherwise I can't do anything at all... :cry: :cry:

I'll tell Francesca about the reply and she will tell me what I must write them for her.. :roll:

Anne, Thank you so so so much!! :lol: You're really kind! :)

UKJules
12-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Sara

I was wondering where you were :!: :!: :!: .........I hope you get on alright tomorrow at the control surgery :wink: Remember be positive....... :wink:

Take care
Jules x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Sara we are all sending our love and hope to you!

Petra
12-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Hi Sara,
I hope so much, that you feel better soon. I wish you really BIG HEALTH.

GUTE BESSERUNG!!!!!

Greetings

Petra

dbukfan
12-04-2007, 03:16 AM
Ciao Amica mia Sara

.....Good Luck @ Surgery today, sis..hope all goes well for you :!: ..about time, you deserve some Health Happiness :!: ....truly means it :idea:...Pls keep us posted

Baci
A Presto

Su...x
(ps:...who's still cough..cough...sniff...sniff :( ... :?: :roll: )

sara
12-04-2007, 07:34 AM
:arrow: Adri, thank you so much! you're always so sweet and it means so much to me.. :)

:arrow: Su, thanx a lot... Well, today the doctor told me that technically the surgery was ok but unluckly it hasn't helped for my probs: chemically the tissue had to be removed, but it won't be a solution for the my desease. So I have to start a new treatment.. I'm not sure Ifeel like doing it immediately: first Christmas, then my graduation.. If I start it now how can I do?
...and what about you my dear? your flu is leaving your home I hope!! Eat much honey.. it helps a lot!! :wink: Bless you dear!

:arrow: Vielen Dank liebe Petra, du bist wirklich sehr nett.. eigentlich brauche ich ein bisschen Gesundheit.. vielleich kann ich S. Niklaus darum bitten??.. :roll: :wink:
Thank you again!

:arrow: Jules.... I glad you miss me when I'm not online!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-04-2007, 08:05 AM
Sara!!! Don't wait to long with your treatment!! It's really mean because you don't deserve this. Well nobody deserves to be sick. But you are so special!

Stupid docters...

dbukfan
12-04-2007, 08:59 AM
:arrow: Adri, thank you so much! you're always so sweet and it means so much to me.. :)
:arrow: Su, thanx a lot... Well, today the doctor told me that technically the surgery was ok but unluckly it hasn't helped for my probs: chemically the tissue had to be removed, but it won't be a solution for the my desease. So I have to start a new treatment.. I'm not sure Ifeel like doing it immediately: first Christmas, then my graduation.. If I start it now how can I do?
...and what about you my dear? your flu is leaving your home I hope!! Eat much honey.. it helps a lot!! :wink: Bless you dear!
:arrow: Vielen Dank liebe Petra, du bist wirklich sehr nett.. eigentlich brauche ich ein bisschen Gesundheit.. vielleich kann ich S. Niklaus darum bitten??.. :roll: :wink:
Thank you again!
:arrow: Jules.... I glad you miss me when I'm not online!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ciao Sara

I feel really saddened :cry: of what happennin' with yr unfortunated health/life lately..I really do, sis...but at least, Dr offers to start you with new treatment imm...if you feel ready...hey, pls don't worry about anything...yr life & yr health'll always come first...there'll be another Christmas nt yr...to celebrate...also..graduation....if it comes a bit later..so what :?:..remember, yr Health's the most number One Priority :!: :?:
Don't be hesitate..be decisive :!: :?: :!: ..&..Go Ahead with yr treatment a s a p, sis :( ..I know how you feel but sometimes...must be more practical and not to follow yr heart :idea:..should yr health's not on yr side,sis :idea:

LoL & BIG Hugs

Su...xx

UKJules
12-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Sara,

I know it's not the best time to start your new treatment, but your health comes first :wink: Remember.......positive thoughts :wink:

Take care
Jules x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-04-2007, 01:11 PM
Indeed you have one chance for living and more for doing your graduation project...

Live your life! And go and see Fran!!

bibbi
12-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Ciao Sara!

You take care of yourself!. I'm sending off emails today and yours is on the way.
The card's in the regular mail too.
A BIG HUG from across the sea.

HUGS,
xx

deebeelicious
12-05-2007, 04:30 AM
Sara
All the best with the op - I'm sending you positive energy through the internet! :lol:
xx

Lily
12-05-2007, 07:09 AM
Sara, all the best honey, my fingers are crossed for good luck ( but then I have an excuse for bad typing :wink: )

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Oo Sara I do hope everything is allright...

Christy
12-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Still thinking about ya too, Sweety !

Sincere Best Wishes for you to be better...SOON !

Keeping you in my Thoughts & Prayers.

Take Care and Big Hugs,
Christy

bibbi
12-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Ciao Sara!

Thinking about you a lot today. Sending off the email to you later on this evening.
Hope you've received the card that was sent in the regular post. It's very busy this time of year so the card in the regular post might be late.
Just wanted to say HI and a big Hug from across the world.

Hugs,

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-07-2007, 07:54 AM
Any news? Sara were are you...

dbukfan
12-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Ciao Sara

We all Miss :( you :?: ..Pls keep in Touch when you're feelin' in tune with the planet :!:

Take care and Pls remain Positive and be Happy :D :D..no matter what life'll throw @ you, sis....We're all behind you :)

Hugs & LoL

Su...x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-07-2007, 10:31 AM
I received a text message she is very busy... with her graduation project and her health...

I sure hope Sara that you will feel better soon!!!

bibbi
12-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Ciao Sara!

I got really busy with my work and got delayed in sending off my cards/e-cards/emails
Yours is definitely on the way this evening.
I've been thinking about you and you are in my heart, thoughts and prayers.
I wish I could be over there right now and give you a Hug in person.

Hugs,
xx

Arciris
12-10-2007, 05:44 AM
Sara, my bella friend!!
I hope you're better this days and UP with your project, but, like the grils say, take care your health, I know you make it. This is the most important and I'm sure there will be time for all other things the next year. You deserve a year 2008 of only good things :wink: . You know.
Much kisses and have a nice week!!!

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-11-2007, 08:28 AM
I agree completely with Esther! How are you Sara?

bibbi
12-11-2007, 10:42 AM

Getting all my e-cards sent off this evening. Yours will arrive very soon.
How are you? Please post here do let us know how you're doing.
I miss seeing you here.

Hugs,
xx

Arciris
12-12-2007, 03:56 AM
HI to all!
Hi Sara! I hope that you're better this days. I miss you, too, like the other forum's friends.
I hope soon to know of you. I send a pm before yersterday with a data that lacked.
Many kisses and a big hug.

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-13-2007, 12:02 PM
I have talked yesterday for a while with Sara on msn and offcourse things could go better. But I think she is doing not to bad at the moment!!

bibbi
12-13-2007, 12:35 PM
Ciao Sara!

I just received your beautiful card in the mail. I hope you receive mine soon. I've just sent off an e-card to you. Let me know as soon as you receive it.
This time of year our post office gets slowed down.

Hugs,

Arciris
12-14-2007, 04:37 AM
Adri, thanks so much for to speak of Sara. I hope she's better today. Teh weather is very cold for all places and this is bad, too, for the body and health. Take care and a good jacket for this days. :? Brrrr..
Kisses to all!

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-14-2007, 08:30 AM
You are welcome! I was so glad that Sara came on msn!!!!

bibbi
12-14-2007, 07:28 PM

I hope you are better too. I think you received my e-card.
I've been thinking about you.

Hugs,

sara
12-15-2007, 04:25 AM
Sweeeeeeetest friends of me, THANK YOU!
I'm so glad to see that you all care about me.. and miss me when I'm not online..
You're really lovely... GRAZIE!
I missed you too and I'm so sorry not to have written on DBC for a long while... I was absolutely hectic (UNI, Work...) and still quite sick...
Anyway, hearing from you, reading your affection makes me always feel better... I'm so luckly to have found you!!!

:arrow: Adri, I was glad to speak with you again! Have you fixed your school work? You told me it had to be done for yesterday... Hope you managed it! :wink:

:arrow: Anne, I've just received your e-card (internet wasn't working yesterday........) and it's absolutely cool!! I adored it! I shew It to my mum, too.. cause it was really lovely! Thank you my dear, you're really sweet!!!

:arrow: Su, thank you for your caring mails, really... I appreciated them so much... So sorry to tell you I haven't received anything yet.. but posts are stuck in Italy in these days because of an enormous strike of trucks that blocked all streets... My grad. project (which I sent by post to my tutor, in Milan) is stuck aswell....

:arrow: Esther, my dear... Thank you so much! I send you a big big hug... hope you're fine, my frend...

:arrow: Jules, what about you? are you ok? kisses kisses

A nice weekend to all of you!!! BACI BACI

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-15-2007, 07:04 AM
Yes!!! I brought it to the copyshop... now I must wait untill monday how it looks....

I will do some housecleaning...

Talk to you soon!!! Kus!

bibbi
12-15-2007, 05:40 PM

Good to see you! Glad you got the e-card. It's really cold where I am. brrrrrr...
How's the weather at your end?

Hugs,

Arciris
12-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Hi to all!
Hi Sara!! Nice to read you!! Thanks so much, for the moment I'm fine..but a bad weather is coming from Italy :wink: and perhaps I will have a cold..it's very cold here this days. Is in Italy cold, too? Really? I've seen it in the TV news.
I'm happy that you're okey!! :wink:
I undersand, Uni, work...All this is many time and hard work, but I hope that all this is okey for you, too.
Have a nice Sunday for all!

UKJules
12-16-2007, 12:02 PM
Oh Sara :wink:

It's great to hear from you :wink: I hope things are not too bad with your health at the moment.........you know you are in our thoughts :wink: Try not to over do it with your Uni work.......remember to pace yourself :wink:
I am fine thank you.........I am just about ready for christmas........I finish work on Friday and don't go back until the new year, so I'll be able to spend some quality time with the family and have a well earned rest :!: Well....as much rest as us mums (& dads) get :!: My eldest daughter has her mock (practice) exams the second week in January, so she'll be revising during christmas :shock: ......It doesn't seem fair, but this is what she has been woking towards all the years she's been at school :!: I'm sure she will be fine, but understand the amount of pressure she is under at the moment and try to support her as much as I can :wink: I'm sure you're going through a similar situation yourself........I know it may be difficult at the moment, but things will get easier with time :wink:

Take care

Hugs/kisses
Jules x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-16-2007, 12:27 PM
Your daughter will be glad to have support Jules! Off course she will do everything good!

Esther; it is suddenly very cold over here... brrr. But I like this weather better then rain... I heared on the news that in the US they have problems with SNOW!!!! Mother nature is going crazy!

sara
12-17-2007, 06:05 AM
Ciao Amiche!
:arrow: Anne, thank you so much again for your sweet card.. you're incredibly kind..
:arrow: Esther.. if you're receiving "our" present weather, then be prepared my dear!! Italy is getting crazy for snow, wind, ice and polar temperatures.... :shock: :shock: :shock: We're shocked! In my area there aren't bad damages, but in the south the situation is terrible.. Wear the thickest sweaters my dear friend!! :wink:
:arrow: Jules.. getting ready for Christmas is sooo cool!! And the help you give to your daughter is really special. When I was younger my mom did the same and I felt supported... it helped me a lot. You're a great mum!! your daughter is lucky believe me! :wink:
:arrow: Adri.. your work will look really good, I'm sure!! My work on the contrary seems to be lost: I sent it to my tutor in Milan but the snow and the strike of trucks have stuck Italy and now my travelling copy is I don'tknow where... stupid Italy! :?

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-17-2007, 10:42 AM
Why are you not supposed to have any luck!!! I don't understand...!!!

I need to wait untill 15 january if I have a positive result on my graduation project.....

sara
12-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Why are you not supposed to have any luck!!! I don't understand...!!!

I need to wait untill 15 january if I have a positive result on my graduation project.....

I'm wondering about it too......!!! :x

I'm sure it will be very good.. and then.. you'll fulfill yr dream in Holstein! :wink:

Arciris
12-18-2007, 05:24 AM
Hi to all!!
Hi Sara! Yes, :evil: I saw in the TV news the bad weather in Italy, and specially in the south. Ohh man..horrible. Not, finally here only have arrived a few storm's clouds with a little of snow but in the mountains, to 250 m at level of the sea. I hope for there it be better, now.
But..You know..the clouds've brought to me a beutiful thing from you. :wink: :P
Good morning for all!!

UKJules
12-18-2007, 06:37 AM
Thank you for the kind words.......... :wink: I'm sure you'll both do well on your graduation projects..........you've worked very hard :!: I hope you are feeling well today Sara........how have you been feeling :?: Not long now until christmas.........7 days and counting........maybe we might have some snow before then :?: I doubt it.......it's not cold enough :!:

Take care
Jules x

dbukfan
12-18-2007, 07:09 AM
Ciao Sara

Don't worry about card...the thoughts that counts...don't worry 8) ...just guess you too been extremely busy like me :shock: ..like Jules said....soon we all'll have a jolly good time with our love ones..I'll count my days too :wink:
Finger cross for yr Uni.project Both you & Adri...hope all goes well fot you 2 :D
Just notice ..yr posts' number currently = 666..spooky, eh!!

Must dash...like a wind again.

Su..x

sara
12-18-2007, 07:55 AM
:arrow: Esther, you're right: the weather here is absolutely terrible.. more than 3 meters snow in the south... my god.. Mother nature is getting crazy!!

:arrow: Jules, thank you.. I hope so! I feel more or less the same.. my sickness doesn't leave me but I try to manage it and to look forwards.. Most of the times I can't be that positive.. but at least I try! :wink:

:arrow: Su.. I know your positive vibes arrive every day to me!! :lol: :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-19-2007, 09:49 AM
At least I am not alone in my graduation missoury :lol:

I am now working on a manuel for people who work with teens with problems in combination with horses... still being busy :D

UKJules
12-20-2007, 02:22 PM
Hi everyone :D

Not long now..............Santa will soon be here :wink: I hope the weather's improved.........still no snow here.........just fog :shock: :!:

Take care
Jules x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-21-2007, 08:52 AM
We have the same!!! Fog that is freezing!!! Everything is white... not from snow :cry:

Strange feeling that I have right now... i'm bored... and thinking allot about next year! :oops:

UKJules
12-21-2007, 11:24 AM
The fog must of gone across the channel to Holland.........It's cleared over here, but it's still cold :!: :shock: Make sure you take care when you go out...... :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-21-2007, 11:31 AM
I think that sitting next to the fireplace it the best seat for these days!!! Brrr

Arciris
12-22-2007, 03:28 AM
Hi to all!
Yes, bad weather in Europe this days..Here the snow is leaving in the mountains but we've 5 days of raining..Well, it's good, we need it. We were 4 months without rain.. :shock:
I hope the weather be already a little better in our places. :wink:
Have a nice Saturday!

sara
12-22-2007, 06:08 AM
HI MOST BELOVED FRIENDS!!

.. I've caught the flu... :cry: :cry:
My body is trying to do everything to spoil my Christmas.... My normal crisis weren't enough and I also caught a bad bad flu.. :(

Jules, Adri... it's very cold here too..! but unluckly I haven't got a fireplace to stay by...!!
Esther.. I'm looking at yr avatar.. and it remembers me something..........!!!! :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-22-2007, 08:36 AM
4 months with out rain!! I cannot imagine! We had too much rain here!!!

Ooo Sara!!! Really everything comes together! I hope you feel better soon!

sara
12-22-2007, 09:57 AM
I hope it too my dear... this year everything's working against my Christmas spirit.... :x :lol:

Petra
12-22-2007, 10:04 AM
Hi All,
today it's very cold. All white and freezing! To this time I like the weather,
it's really Christmas-Weather :D In the morning we had a bit snow, well really
a little bit.

In 2 days we will have Heiligabend :D My Christmas-Tree and all gifts are
ready :D

To All: HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS :D :D :D :D

Sara: Hope that you feel good

Many Greetings

Petra

UKJules
12-22-2007, 10:23 AM

I hope you're are all having a great Saturday :wink:

Sara........I hope you feel better soon :wink: My eldest daughter has caught a cold and is feeling poorly at the moment.......trouble is, there are so many cold/flu viruses around this time of year :!: I'm sure with a little rest and plenty of vitamin C it should soon go :wink: The weather hasn't been too bad today.......It was a little foggy again this morning, but cleared later :wink: It's not quite as cold as it has been........5C.........not bad for December :wink: I hope everyones Christmas preparations are going well :wink:

Take care
Jules x

sara
12-23-2007, 09:10 AM
Hi Jules and Petra!! :D
Ell, I confess this stupid flu is making me a bit "unchristmasly" :?

Anyway, maybe tomorrow when I see Santa, Rudolph and all the magic characters of christmas on my roof, I'll find again my Christmas spirit!! :wink:

Jules, is your daughter feeling better?

UKJules
12-23-2007, 12:15 PM

She and now my other two daughters are full of cold :!: They too feel a little unChristmassy.......but you're right.......I'm sure they will feel in the Christmas spirit when santa's been :wink:

Take care

Jules x

sara
12-23-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm sure they will dear Jules..
Anyway I'm so sorry.. Well, in two days they'll feel much better and the Christmas day will be safe! And.. of course.. Santa's arrival let us forget every sickness....!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Arciris
12-24-2007, 09:57 AM
Ohh Jules, I hope too your daughter be better. Bad colds... :evil: Is a bad time for this things.. :cry: Sometimes nor with orange and lemon juices...
Saraaa, it's true! Santa arrival let us forget every sickness....!!!!! Yes, yes, yes!! I hope He comes and the bad thing disappears.With them, the sickness. :wink:
Happy Crhistmas Time tomorrow!!!!
Hugs!!

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Happy christmas eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Sara I hope you feel better!!!!

UKJules
12-24-2007, 11:31 AM
Thank you all for your kind words........They mean so much :wink: We have just had our tea and my daughters seem to have their appetites back.......hopefully they will feel better tomorrow :wink: Are you all getting excited :?: I wonder what Santa will bring :?: :?: :?: I love Christmas........don't you :?:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Take care

Jules x

sara
12-25-2007, 06:53 AM
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just drop in to say so.. I remember you all! :wink:

UKJules
12-25-2007, 12:24 PM
MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSS :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D :!: :!: :!:

We had a really enjoyable day...........we've been watching some movies on the TV this afternoon...........now we're having a break..........or I am........ the others are playing chess again :wink:

I hope you all had a great day :wink:

Take care
Jules x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-26-2007, 04:00 PM
BBC 1, Finding Nemo and Shrek II SOOOOO Cool!!!

sara
12-27-2007, 06:33 AM
Hi friends!!! :D
I hope you had a wonderful day..

My Christmas Eve was very nice, a beautiful dinner with Stef and my parents.. not even my flu could spoil it..

But the Christmas day was not so good... Stef's family (I've already talked with you about it...) had one of its worst performances... A miserable scene.. and this bad situation kept on for 2 days.. I also quarreled with Staf who belonged in a horrible way to me.... :(
I couldn't suppose Christmas to go on this way.. now I'm so angry with him... I'll need some days to forgive his behavior.. :x

bibbi
12-27-2007, 09:41 AM

Hope you feel better and I hope you have a very nice New Years eve.
*I think you and Stef will make up. I hope so.* *keeps fingers crossed*
I can't believe it's almost the New Year already! :?
I'll be sending you another email. I sent off a card to you through regular mail. I hope it's reached you.

Take care my dear friend and BIG HUGS,

UKJules
12-27-2007, 09:52 AM

I hope you all had a great Christmas............ :D :D :D :D We had a lovely time :D :D :D It's gone so quick...........now It will be the build up to new year :wink:

Sara :arrow: Don't worry........there always seem to be some conflict in families from time to time......I shouldn't let it get you down......try and let it go over your head.....you have enough to worry about :wink: I hope you are feeling better.......my three seem to have got over the worse :wink:

Su, Anne, Adri, Arciris, Ostarella & everyone.......I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas :wink:

Take care

Jules x

sara
12-27-2007, 10:01 AM
Thank you dear Anne!!
I confess I've discussed with Stef again.. I can't understand how he can be so childish.. This is an aspect I can't stand of him............. :x Sometimes I feel more his mother than his girlfriend... and I feel he doesn't understand exactly why I feel so sad and upset with his behavior..
I hope the new year will give him more awareness... :roll:

sara
12-27-2007, 10:06 AM
Jules!!!! No more chess today?? :lol: :lol:
You're right.. I know you are. But this is the person I'm going to live with and I can't stand feeling subjected to such stupid behaviors of him. Sometimes I can hardly recognize him for the guy I met. And he seems much more alike his family...... :shock: frightening.... :shock: :twisted:

I feel a bit better too, but this flu has caused my health probs a bit worse, so I'm full of medicines.. :?
I'm glad your daughters are better now... are they satisfied with Santa's work this year?? :wink:

UKJules
12-27-2007, 10:36 AM
Sara :arrow:

Don't worry......perhaps he will come to his senses and opologise.......try not to get too worked up over it :wink:

I am glad you are feeling a little better.......I'm sure you will soon feeling back to normal :wink: No Chess today......not yet anyway :lol: My eldest has been revising this afternoon.........but she might have a quick game later :wink: They were all happy with the presents Santa brought this year...........especially the DVDs they had (Hairspray, High School Musical, McFly in concert)........& me.... well, I put on one of my A team DVDs last night........ I can't remember what the name of the episode was, but Dirk was in his Cowboy gear and he looked great.........I'm going to watch some more later :wink:

Anyway gotta dash.......... :D

Take care
Jules x

sara
12-28-2007, 06:48 AM
You're absolutely right dear Jules..
but the very problem is that I alway try to be very patient but sometimes it's too much...
He doesn't understand how childish he is... and I really can't stand this side of his personality. I'd like him to have more character.. but I have to feel always quite disappointed..

Revising... eheh.. it could even mean some fun if it is done with the right spirit..! It's always a moment to stay together, like.. reading a tale to eachother... :lol:

Arciris
12-28-2007, 09:36 AM
Hi to all.
Oh Sara.. :cry: I understand very much that you explain. I feel the same many times and the our relationships, like Jules say, always they've bad moments. I'm sure you will be able to speak it with him with more time. The things between families many times they're delicate and sometimes we were in the middle. :roll: About the character..well, this is other thing but perhaps with the pass the time and the life, it will change to him.
I hope that today you're better. I'm with a little of bronchitis this days...Bad cold weather.. :x
Have a nice day for all. A day less for New Year.
Take care.

UKJules
12-28-2007, 12:20 PM
Sometimes things can be said in the heat of the moment.........things will look different given a little time :wink:

Take care

Jules x

sara
12-28-2007, 12:54 PM
:arrow: Esther, dear friend.. I'm so sorry for your bronchitis.. This period is terrible for this kind of things.. My flu isn't over yet..! But try to stay warm and to relax, I'm sure you'll spend a wonderful and Healthy St Sivester Night!
Thank you for your words and your sweet support. You're absolutely right about delicate things concerning families.. and the character.. of course all of us have got our "dark sides" but some things can't be tolerated: a person you decided to spend your life with must be reliable.. much ore than a selfish child. What a disappointment... I think I'l need quite a while to forget, expacially cause he's doing worse with his current behavior... Maybe in 2008 he'll become an adult!!!! :roll:

:arrow: Yes Jules, you're right.. but you can't imagine what I would say in the heat of this moment... :twisted: !!! Any solution to make guys grow up???!!!

UKJules
12-28-2007, 03:06 PM
Sara :arrow: I'm sure things will soon improve......you concentrate on getting yourself better....... :wink: I forgot to ask.......how's Paddy.......have you managed to see him just lately :?: I bet he will like the Christmas present you got.......wasn't it a new bridle :?: I'm sure he helps you take your mind off things......bless him :wink:

Take care my dear

Jules x

sara
12-29-2007, 07:10 AM
Jules, your words are very very wise..

Unluckly I haven't seen Paddy recently because of the flu and everything else...
But I'm sure he'll love his new bridle as soon as he can see and wear it!! Some times he seems to be a bit narcissist..!!!! :lol:

Petra
12-29-2007, 08:16 AM
Hello Esther,
many many Health !!!!

Hope, you are feeling better soon.

BIG HEALTH

Greetings

Petra

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-29-2007, 08:25 AM
Dear Sara,

I'm so sorry to hear that your christmas days were a bit (allot...) different then you had hoped. It makes me sad, because I know how much you looked forward to christmas.
Stef sounds really like an idiot and I had that feeling more often this year, some how I think he really doesn't know what a wonderfull girl you are!!!!
Maybe because you are so smart he tries to cover his own uncertaincy, that he is not so confident?!

And his family... we have talked often about them... I hope he comes to his senses and will talk with you about this. Because you do not deserve this!

My christmas days were fine! Only we are getting new wallpaper in the kitchen and my father can be short tempered when things are going different or wrong... so it's a bit stress for me.
My father and brother can be both very angry and then then windows are shaking... I will survive :lol:

Love Adriana

sara
12-30-2007, 07:27 AM
Hi Adri.. eheh.. typical for fathers to get short tempered while working in the house!! :lol: :lol:
Try to be very quiet and to obey all his orders... that will make things go smoother!! :wink:

About me, we'll talk maybe on msn or anyway in private about that all.. to make a couple work seems to be as difficult as gaining the peace in the world!!!! :lol: :lol:
Thank you so much for being always so kind and caring.. and for what you think about me!! :wink:

BTW.. I haven't received your card yet.. :( I'm afraid it got lost... when did you post it??

And... have you been to the Showjuming Challange?? Was it fun??

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-30-2007, 03:16 PM
The show jumping was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw my cuty again!! Only I heared he has a relation :evil: that is not good... she looked at me like a mad German Shepard...

I saw really good jumping stallions and some off them were really pretty!

So far everything goes well at home, the new wall paper looks really fancy!!!

Don't worry about the card!! It will come! Allot off cards came late!

Sara you are GREAT, don't doubt yourself!!! There is NO need for!

sara
12-31-2007, 07:14 AM
Adri, I'm so glad you hve had fun!! :D I'm surevit was exciting!!

And don't worry about relationships: their aren't meant to last long the most of the times!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

I'll wait your card my dear!! :D

A biiiiiig kiss

bibbi
12-31-2007, 09:46 AM
Ciao Sara!

I think everything will work out for you if it's indeed meant to be. :wink:
Have you received my card? The mail gets slowed down this time of year. :wink:
I'll send you an email.
Hope everything goes well for you in the New Year.

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
12-31-2007, 10:52 AM
And don't worry about relationships: their aren't meant to last long the most of the times!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

:oops: :oops: :oops: you are crazy :P A crazy wild red hair headed Italian girl!!!! :lol:
But thank you maybe this will give hope for me for 2008... :oops:

bibbi
01-01-2008, 11:56 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D :D :D :D
...I didn't know that you had red hair.... :wink: 8) :D
I've got reddish-blonde hair myself.
Hope you had a great New Year's eve celebration! :D

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
01-02-2008, 12:10 PM
It is awfully silent with out you... how was your night? Are you still in one piece? Did you survived?

UKJules
01-03-2008, 05:52 AM
Sara :arrow:

I hope you are well........how are things with you :?:

Take care
Jules x

sara
01-03-2008, 08:10 AM
Ciao amici!!

Sorry if I'm late in dropping in to tell you: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D :D

:arrow: My dear Adri.. Yes.. I'm still alive. I spent a couple of days by Stef but I must confess in these period things don't go in the best way..
I'm full of doubts about lots of things.. :roll: And what about you? How are you? did you enjoy your last night of the year?? :wink:

:arrow: Hi Anne!! Many wishes to you too!!
I'm so sorry but I haven't received anything from you... :( :( Really sorry...
And.. yes.. I've got red hair!!! :lol: I'm not so Mediterranean in my aspect..!!!! :lol: :lol:

:arrow: Jules!! How are you? What about your revision season??
I feel a bit bad in these days.. maybe the cold weather, the stress for Uni or "heart sickness"... Anyway... I hope the year will go on better!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
01-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Ooo Sara! Good to hear that you survived these days...

Is it snowing in your area? If so you need to make a snow man and name him Stef :D
Do not worry to much, if you worry less then you have less trouble!

Wenn will you see Paddy again? He will be good for you!!!

sara
01-03-2008, 10:17 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's snowing in this moment!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
So I will!!

I'll see Paddy in these days. I visited him a few days ago but only for a few moments cause I had to discuss about work. I hope to feel a bit better soon, so I can stay a bit more with him! :D

And what about you? Stess for Uni?
Have you seen Jos recently?
Everything ok with your wall paper??
:wink: :wink: :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
01-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha make pictures!!!! If your snow Stef is finished :D

We don't have glu anymore to keep the wallpaper at the wall and the shop is closed... my father was a bit grumpy today... But he is allright.

I want to visit Josiane on saterday, tomorrow there will be a article from me in newspaper about horses and the owner from Josiane reads this paper also :D So that gives me a good feeling.

I also want to go again to a showjumping competition... but it's going to be dangerous weather here tomorrow... ice skating on the main roads etc... so i'm a bit scared...
I want to see my cute guy again!!!

And yes, I have to admitt, I have stres aswell for my project!

UKJules
01-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Sara :arrow: My daughter's revision is going well........she still seems calm.....but that could change when she goes back to school on Monday......but so far so good :wink: Please try not to be so hard on yourself......you have to try and be positive......I'm sure things will get easier :wink: Have you had alot of snow :?: Can you send some over here :lol: :!:

Take care

Jules x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
01-03-2008, 01:24 PM
After Sara finished her snow man she will send snow in a coolbox, but Jules go to Scotland! It is madness how much snow they have!

sara
01-03-2008, 01:28 PM
:arrow: Adri, my dear twin sis.. please be careful!! Very careful!! Horses are important, but your life is much more!! Streets are very bad here aswell and a cold wind is blowing.... :roll:
Very good for your article! I wish I could read it!! :wink: He'll see what a big mistake he made!!! :P :wink:
We're both quite stressed at the moment.. what about a holiday at Caribbean after grad???

:arrow: Jules.. so strange that you haven't got snow over there!! :roll:
Give your daughter a big hug for me.. I can understand her quite well...! :lol:
In a few months we will be all quite more relaxed!! :wink:

sara
01-03-2008, 01:30 PM
After Sara finished her snow man she will send snow in a coolbox, but Jules go to Scotland! It is madness how much snow they have!

I don't know if I'll have some snow left after building my snow Stef..... he's quite big.....!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
01-03-2008, 01:49 PM
I have an invitation to come to Australia the Gold Coast... this man is actually a good friend... but it's not because our friendship he want's me in Australia :oops: so I said no thank you!
He said I was crazy because he was going to pay everything! Well that is very nice but still no :lol:

I will put the articles also on my website (what will be made in the future) and then I want to have it translated in Italion aswell :P So then you can read it :lol:

sara
01-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Wooowww... desired girl!!!! :P :wink:
Actually it's a pity to skip such an occasion, but I agree with your caution! :roll:

:D It should be great to have the possibility to read your articles.. translated.. or I have to learn Dutch..!! :lol:

bibbi
01-03-2008, 07:07 PM

You didn't get it? :? It may be arriving late. I got some mail from my family in Germany that arrived really late. I'll also be sending you an email. It's really cold where I am today.
It's supposed to warm up very soon. It's going up to plus 8C on Sunday! :shock: :D

Take care my friend and Big Hugs,

UKJules
01-04-2008, 05:46 AM
Good morning :D

Sara :arrow: Thanks for you kind words........you're right......In a few months things will be more relaxed.......Something to aim for :wink: No snow here :!: Adri.......they have had alot of snow in Scotland.......perhaps I ought to go up there and try some skiing :lol: :lol: :lol: It sounds like you both need ski's at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol: Have fun :wink:

Take care

Jules x

sara
01-04-2008, 06:01 AM
:arrow: Anne, I'm so sorry... :( Maybe it depends on Italian post...
I'll wait, no matter how long it takes to arrive!!! :wink: :wink:

:arrow: Jules, tell your daughter to wear something lila when she has her exam: for me it's a perfect use to bring luck in my exams!!!... I know it's stupit but... :oops: :lol: :lol:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
01-04-2008, 08:28 AM
That is not stupid Sara! It brings you luck to wear Lila, that is a really good thing to hold on!

I wonder when my card will arrive in Italy, I have the feeling that I need to receive card's aswell and nothing is coming....

Hahahaha Jules I belive they have much more snow in Scotland then here!
Wouldn't that be wonderfull; imagine you are living in a big nice warm castle, you dress yourself in the most beautifull dresses and you see your prince Charming on his pretty grey horse cantering to the castle. And all of the land is covered by a blanket from snow.
In Scotland offcoarse :lol: and that we Lady's may use the right's we have earned the last 100 year. Not only for giving birth to baby's.

sara
01-04-2008, 11:13 AM
I'm so sorry about your card... :( But luckly wishes don't have a due date :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...so, don't worry!! :wink:

Of course, Lila is a good trick for me! remember it when you have your talking! :P

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
01-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Thank you I will!

bibbi
01-06-2008, 03:24 PM

I'm going to be sending you an email. I don't know if you received my card. I may have to send you another one. I think I'll do that.
I've got your address and email address on file.

Take care my dear friend and Big Hugs,

sara
01-07-2008, 05:11 AM

I'm going to be sending you an email. I don't know if you received my card. I may have to send you another one. I think I'll do that.
I've got your address and email address on file.

Take care my dear friend and Big Hugs,

I'm so sorry dear Anne.. but I haven't received anything at all.. :( :(
I'm wondering what's going on with Italian post..
Actually we have had some problems in the last months because of strikes that have stuck the whole country.. expecially transports and mail. But I thought that was over.. Maybe delays are still going on..
As soon I as receive it I'll write you immediately!! :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
01-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Suddenly some were in februar a truck from the post stopps for Sara's house with all kinds of card's and letters :lol:

Bleh the holiday is over and now back to do some work for school... the final task's! It makes me almost grumpy haha! I now wish that this was over...

How are you Sara? How is your grad project and with all the stress around it?

sara
01-07-2008, 10:06 AM
Eheh!! I've got birthday on 25th, so the wishes of the cards in the "truck" will be still useful!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well.. I've been studying during the holidays aswell.. and I've got still much work to do.
Anyway, tomorrow I must go to Venice (with this terrible weather puah!) to give all papers and I hope everything will be all right.
I've got a month or something more to prepare the last things..

On the contrary your talking is approaching.. isn't it in January? :roll: That's good: the ssoner the better!!! :wink:

UKJules
01-07-2008, 11:53 AM
Sara :wink:

Good luck for tomorrow.......I'm sure your project will be fine :wink: At least it's one step closer to graduation :wink:

Take care my dear

Jules x

sara
01-07-2008, 11:59 AM
Thank you Jules!! :D :D

Yes.. a few steps yet.. and then it will be over!! :lol: :lol:

My life will change.. maybe I'll go on with the work I'm doing (it depends on possible agreements..) or maybe I'll change.. but at least I'll be building something new..
I'm too old to be still a student...!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (kiddin')

What about your daughter? Is revision going fine?

Now you can all get relaxed with a good Chess challenge!!! :wink:

Arciris
01-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Hi to all, friends!!
Sorry, I've many work.. :evil: i miss you, all!
:arrow: Saraaa, how are you? My sweet friend! I read more or less well and your project is sent already!! Good luck with it!!
About relationships..It's true..we're sometimes in a delicated periods. The life is very complicated and relashionships more.. :roll: Good luck, too! The time always is "speaking" about this things and it put all in its site.
:arrow: Hi Adri!! Well for Paddy and for your studie and your project, too. I hope all are going well in this things. And I agree with Sara about your possible trip to Austuralia. Caution is the more important and I think always there is time for this travels. :wink:
:arrow: Hi Jules!! How is your daughter? I hope she's better. Many kisses for you and she from here. :wink:
:arrow: Hi Anne!! I suppose you've snow there. :D Here the termometer is rising for two days. We've today until 18 C and this is much! We need more rain..We hope.. :roll:
Kisses to all!!