BCgal
10-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Has anyone seen this 'trailer' on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNz-n_b1OaE&NR=1

Sorry I didn't hyperlink :shock:

I thought it was really well done!

BCgal
10-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Ha it did hyperlink after all. Sorry first time I've posted a weblink in here!

LZaza
10-11-2007, 09:42 PM
So I'm watching Richard Gere and wondering if he'll be Face or Hannibal. :D

Lisa

BCgal
10-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Well I liked the idea of Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal. Richard Gere would be ok as Face - but he'd have to die his hair ;-)And work on the sexy smile. Among other things! Morgan Freeman as BA, so not buying it! :x Don't get me wrong, love Morgan Freeman, he's an amazing actor. He's just not BA.

LZaza
10-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I'm with you there. I need a slight more burly actor than Morgan Freeman, who--as you say--is brilliant, but not in a BA sort of way.

Well, I think they picked Hannibal Lechter for Hannibal Smith for other reasons . . . :D Again, I picture Anthony Hopkins as a more elegant type character actor, so would have to think about some ass-kicking actor for Hannibal. Not sure who.

Willem Dafoe was okay though. He definitely could play crazy. And Platoon takes me back to him running through the Jungles of Vietnam. :wink:

Lisa

BCgal
10-11-2007, 10:27 PM
I think no matter what we think about the casting, the trailer itself was well done. I mean, anyone just coming across it (not your A-Team fanatics such as us!) would think it was real. I know they've been going back and forth for several years about doing a movie so we'll see if it ever surfaces.

Wllem Dafoe definitely the best cast out of those 4 actors. Too funny!

Is it me or does it seem like you and I are the only ones on these boards lately? Of course, I am watching Survivor while on here! 8) And Grey's Anatomy will probably take all my attention at 9 :oops:

LZaza
10-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Well, admittedly I was fairly low key here until we started chatting the other night and I joined just recently as well.

Me, I'm working on a BSG fanfiction story on my computer, so as the emails roll in, I take a little break and chat. :wink: Kids are in bed, and it's time for some 'me time'.

And yes, I was almost convinced that they were remaking the Ateam, and because I'm so terrible about staying current with news of the actors and movies coming out, they almost had me . . . until Morgan Freeman as BA showed up

Lisa.

BCgal
10-11-2007, 10:45 PM
Ah so it had you goin' for a little bit :lol: But yes, Morgan Freeman totally gave it away!

Yay for fanfiction, I can't wait to read it....no pressure of course teehee :lol: