PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye for a while, I'm gone!!

xRamona
07-12-2007, 02:43 AM
Hi girls!!

I just wanted you to know that this's the last post from me for 3 weeks..
Tomorrow I'll go to my dads, and his computer can't reach this site, so I won't see you guys for a while.. :cry: .. I'll stay at my dads until Wednesday, then I'll go back to my mothers, 'cause the next day, we'll be heading to Italy!!! We'll leave at 5 am, so I guess I won't have time to visit this board.. :lol:
Everybody who's leaving in the next 3 weeks, I hope you'll have a good time, and have a great Holiday!!! :D

PS. August 4, we'll be heading back to the Netherlands, I think I'll post my next post on August 5, and I'll tell you all about it if you're interested!! :D

Love,,

Ramona.

dbukfan
07-12-2007, 03:39 AM
Hoi Ramona

Have a Fantastic time with yr beloved Family........I'll miss U & all DBC's buddies too..at least, I'm so so LUCKY....yippee!!..I've just rec'd DB's 2nd book fr SQ1P today!!....HOORAY!!...& it'll def. go everywhere with me this Summer!!.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

BON VOYAGE
AVOIR
V LEIFS...

Su...xxx

Arciris
07-12-2007, 05:10 AM
Hi Ramonaa!!
I wish you very very good travel and stay there! Good holidays for you and your family. :P :P
See you soon in the return.
Ohh, i remembre now a beutiful song, like Su say, Bon Voyage!!
I know that you aren't going to France, but is a good ambientation for to travel, hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PDmZnG8KsM

KIsses!!

bibbi
07-12-2007, 08:27 AM
HI Ramona! :D

Gonna miss you! I wish that I could give you a hug.
Hope to see you back soon! :D

Hugs,
Anne :)

Christy
07-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Hello Ramona !

Have a great time ! :D We'll miss you ! :(

Take Care and Hugs,
Christy

Looking forward to hearing all about it ! :D

sara
07-13-2007, 03:45 AM
Sorry to be lare Ramona.. my internet line didn't work...! :evil:
Anyway.. just to tell you have a nice trip.. and enjoy Italy. If you've got any probs here, just find out a computer and tell me...! I hope you'll have fun on Lago di Garda.. and remember my Italian lessons!!!! :lol: :lol:

Good bye and big hugs! 8)

xRamona
07-13-2007, 03:56 PM
Waaahooo,, I'm back until Wednesday!! :D
I'm at my dad's house right now, and his computer is completely fixed, so his computer can reach this site again!!! :D:D
So, false alarm.. I'm sorry!! :oops:
I'm officialty leaving my last post here on Wednesday.. :oops: 8)

Arciris
07-14-2007, 05:32 AM
Ramona, hi!!
How much days without notice from you! Ops about computer..yes, they, sometimes, dosen't work very well..
I write here until thuesday. Next..I will not have computer for holidays.. :roll: :cry:
Sara, I hope that your internet conection work well, already.
See you for here, still. :P

NicoleDutch
07-16-2007, 12:14 PM
Have a nice vacation Ramona!! :lol:

xRamona
07-18-2007, 07:53 AM
Well, this is REALLY my last post..

Finally, tomorrow is the big day I've waited for for sooooooo long..!
We'll go to Italy!!! :D
Hardly could sleep last night, so I'm really tired now.. I think I'm gonna take a nap on the couch... :roll:
I just wanted to say that I'll think of you, I'll miss you, and I wanna wish everybody a great, GREAT holiday!!

Love you all :D

Bacio,

Ramona.

bibbi
07-18-2007, 11:20 AM
Hi Ramona! :D

Gonna miss you! HAVE FUN! :D

Hugs,

xRamona
07-23-2007, 04:16 AM
Hi girls!!

Here a post from HOT italy!!
40C.. omg.
My face and shoulders are burned by the sun, really painfull.. :lol:
lago di Garda is sooo nice!! But my mothers boyfriend made me scared, he told me about watersnakes and stuff.. but I'll go ot the lake anyway, ' cause I have no other choice, it's really hot out here!

You'll hear more from me soon *I won't promise you anything!! :P *

Love from Peschiera

Ramona

PS. The boys aren't that ugly by the way,, :oops: :P

bibbi
07-23-2007, 01:37 PM

Hurry back soon! 40c :shock: That's HOT!
You take care of yourself and wear plenty of sunscreen!

Hugs,

Arciris
07-24-2007, 03:11 AM
Hi Ramona!
Ops..yes, 40 is very hot..arghhh, but I'm sure that you have a good colour in your face and this is very saludable for health. :D The sun is life.
That luck about your holidays. Is a beutiful lake, sure.
I hope that you have. still, more days of holidays and more days for relax.
Here is a cludly day and the next sunny day, and this week is thus..But there is a good weather, about 28 C.

Kisses to all.

sara
07-24-2007, 04:03 AM
Ramona, my dear!!! :D
In Jesolo it was almost 50C.... so you have been lucky on Lago di Garda!!! :roll:

Be careful with Italian Boys....believe me!!! :P :wink:

xRamona
07-26-2007, 10:43 AM
Ramona, my dear!!! :D
In Jesolo it was almost 50C.... so you have been lucky on Lago di Garda!!! :roll:

Be careful with Italian Boys....believe me!!! :P :wink:

There's a very, VERY cute boy from the staff from this camping, but I think he's gay.. I don't know for sure.. anyway, he's very handsome (A)
But it won't happen I guess.. (A)

love from warm Italy!!

sara
07-26-2007, 11:25 AM
ohh it's really a pity if he's gay, Ramona..... :roll:
I suppose you need to discover it!! :wink: :lol:

Arciris
07-26-2007, 01:43 PM
Hi!!
Yes, Ramona, I think that it's possible..but you can to try to begin conversation with him for to assure it. I don't know. I'm sure he's a handsome boy. :P
Kisses!!

dbukfan
07-27-2007, 04:07 AM
Ciao Sara & Esther
Calm down, girls.....pls do not try to encourage our youngest sis, Ramona :wink: :D ...to be romance to soon...so plenty of fishes in the Med..haha :lol: :lol: :lol: ..mind U, the Italain guy @ our htl..also so s**y :lol: :oops: :wink: ...lots of woman's after his biceps :oops: :lol: (inc. me :oops: ) during daily morning Aqua Aerobic in the pool :lol: :lol: :oops: :wink:....U'll never see all these girls/ladies, waken up so early to join this hunky :D :lol: Italian Instructor!!...too late for me now, I wish I'd take up Sara's Italian class a Bit more seriously...espec.few Flirtin' words..haha :lol: :oops: :wink: .
Happy Holidays
Kus..x
Adieu

Arciris
07-27-2007, 04:47 AM
hahaha Su!
I'm sure that italian instructor was very handsome and sweet like Sara. :wink:
I don't do aerobic but this way I would not think much to it to put to me to practice. :lol: :lol: hahaha.
Come on babies!! All to practice aerobic with a handsome presence. :wink: :lol:
Ramona is swimming very happy, sure! :D
Kisses!

sara
07-27-2007, 09:48 AM
Eheheh.... many Italian guys are beautiful and s**y.. but they're even TOO aware of being so..!!! :twisted: you understand me, I'm sure!!!! :lol: :wink:

xRamona
08-04-2007, 09:54 AM
I'm back in Holland, and I WANNA GO BACK TO ITALY!!

Marco ( the guy) wasn't gay, I got his email!! And I met another guy, Francesco, he was sooo sweet!! Got his email too.. I miss them soooo much!!!

Ciaoooooo!!

Ramona

sara
08-04-2007, 10:32 AM
molto bene Ramona!!! :D
I wait for more news!!! :wink: Tell me.. what about your approach to Italy?? :roll: :P

xRamona
08-04-2007, 02:07 PM
I love Italy!!!
It's got a lot of hills and stuff, not used to that, Holland is totally flat. No hills.
I find the Italian temperature very weird, because we've had 2 weeks 40C.. if that would happen in Holland, that would be a disaster 'cause then we'd all die!! :| In Italy it's another heat.. if you know what I mean..

Here are some pictures!!

[img=http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/8784/campingbellaitalia20071lf4.th.jpg] (http://img488.imageshack.us/my.php?image=campingbellaitalia20071lf4.jpg)
Francesco and I..

[img=http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9725/campingbellaitalia20071ox3.th.jpg] (http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=campingbellaitalia20071ox3.jpg)
Marco and I..

:D

If you guys wanna see more pictures just let me know. :D

bibbi
08-04-2007, 04:49 PM

Welcome Back! :D
oohhhh...It sounds like you had lots of fun!
II'll have a look at those pictures later.

Hugs,

sara
08-04-2007, 06:35 PM
WWWOOOWWWWW Ramona!!!!! :D :D :shock: :wink:

Very nice pics and very nice guys! Expecially francesco is very very beaautiful!!

You're right.. heat here is veery hard to stand in some periods..! :?
Mountains, hills, sea, lakes.. it's cool that it is possible to shift from a landscape to another in Italy..! 8) ..

Oh well dear........ I'd like to see more pics!!!!!!!! :roll: :P

xRamona
08-05-2007, 03:55 AM
Ahww it was so great!!
But I feel a little ill now..
I think that's because of the change in temperature, food, etc, not used to that.. :roll:

sara
08-05-2007, 05:00 AM
mmmh.. I suppose the change is the cause.. It happens to me every time I go on holiday and come back.... :(

just relax and ehm... write to your new Italian 'friends'...!!! :lol: :wink:

xRamona
08-10-2007, 05:14 AM
Well, luckely my illness is over now, but now I can't hear anything with my right-ear.. :shock: :?
Nothing.. :?
Really annoying..!!

PS.

All the photo's from my Holiday in Italy are on this site;

http://xramona91.spaces.live.com/?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy 5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xs ZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!D8FACA13C9D5F7FD!3 29&_c11_PhotoAlbum_startingImageIndex=55&_c11_PhotoAlbum_commentsExpand=0&_c11_PhotoAlbum_addCommentExpand=0&_c11_PhotoAlbum_addCommentFocus=0&_c=PhotoAlbum

dbukfan
08-10-2007, 05:33 AM
Hoi Ramona
Nice to hear fr U again!!....(I can't hear U..U what??? :wink: )..just kidding, right 8)
Perhaps, U got either ear infections or need ear-waxin' :x ...as my hubby's always this problem fr lots of swimmin' in the pool & the sea :wink: ..it'd erupt imbalance in inner ears..quite common...but I suspect U'll need the ear-wax done my a nurse..it's rather discomfort to do so..but no pain..no gain 8) and as U didn't mention of bein' pain!!..so I guess it's just ear-wax-blocked!!..TG for that...Get Well Soon :wink:
Thnk for sharin' those Manic piccies with us too :lol: :lol: 8) ..Glad U enjoy it!!
Have a Wonderful wkend.
I'm just relaxin' in my garden this wkend...fam.quality time!!...look forward to it :wink: :D .
Take care..(let me know how yr ear is!!)
Adieu
Kus..x

xRamona
08-10-2007, 06:02 AM
that's so nice, just relaxing in your garden.. done it before.. :lol:
No, I've got no pain.. anymore.. in the beginning it really hurt, my mother gave me an aspirine and since then the pain is gone.. :roll:

I think it's because of the trip from Italy to the Netherlands..
When you're driving through the mountains and stuff, you get a lot of pressure on your ears, and I think that's the cause..

Have a nice weekend! :D

sara
08-10-2007, 06:05 AM
Of course it was.. but I'm so happy you feel better now.. :D
Just relax and sleep .. the best heal i the world! :wink:

xRamona
08-10-2007, 07:17 AM
SARA! You're the one I was looking for.. 8)

What means La Baciata??
It's the title of a song from Balli di Gruppo..
Love the song, but I wanna know what the title means.. (A)

Ciao!!

sara
08-10-2007, 07:23 AM
I've always liked Balli di guppo since I was a child!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

La Bachata (the original name of the dance is spanish and it's written like that) is the name of that Latin-American dance style.. good rythm!!! :P but I suppose it doesn't mean a thing in spanish too... like Merengue or Salsa....
Esther.. could you please help us? :roll:
It's called Baciata in Italian (same word with Italian ortography) and that word in Italian means "kissed", referred to a woman/girls etc! :wink:

hope it helps!!! :D

xRamona
08-11-2007, 05:39 AM
I've always liked Balli di guppo since I was a child!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

La Bachata (the original name of the dance is spanish and it's written like that) is the name of that Latin-American dance style.. good rythm!!! :P but I suppose it doesn't mean a thing in spanish too... like Merengue or Salsa....
Esther.. could you please help us? :roll:
It's called Baciata in Italian (same word with Italian ortography) and that word in Italian means "kissed", referred to a woman/girls etc! :wink:

hope it helps!!! :D

Thanks!! :D
Yeah I discovered Balli di Gruppo trough Bella Italia.. they always played Balli di gruppo's songs.. and I took salsalessons up there, and eh, La Baciata was one of the songs we danced on.. :D

xRamona
08-11-2007, 07:26 AM
Oh, and eh Sara? I wanted to ask you another thing if that's okay with you.. :oops:
I told you guys about Francesco, and everytime we ran into him, he yelled really hard; Ciao Bella!! at us.. well, I know what Ciao means, but what does Bella mean..?? Girls or something??
X

bibbi
08-11-2007, 01:08 PM

Just wanted to say HI!
I know what Ciao Bella means. It means Hello Beautiful.
I speak German and English fluently. I also understand some Dutch, French, Spanish, Russian and a little bit of Italian.

Hugs(if I may)

xRamona
08-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Oh thank you so much, Anne!!
I like the meaning.. :oops: :lol:

X!!

sara
08-12-2007, 06:22 AM
Oh Ramona, sorry if I'm so late... :oops: I was very busy in these days.. sorry sorry!! :(
Anne is right: bella=beautiful, pretty, cute.
For a man/guy we say 'bello' but it isn't used in esclamation directed to males.. it's just for girls!

Hope it helps.. if you need any other translation I'm here!!!

Ciao bellissima! (another typical expression: =very beautiful) :wink:

xRamona
08-13-2007, 12:10 PM
Oh Sara, don't be sorry, it doesn't matter! :wink:
But what can I answer if he says Ciao Bella?
Looking for a applicate answer to that, so that I sound a little more spontaneous.. :roll:(A)

By the way,
I really like Balli di Gruppo! Great songs!! :D

sara
08-13-2007, 12:39 PM
Very beautiful new ava Ramona!! :D
well.. normally there isn't a very common anwer to that.. that greet is directed to girls and the "male version" of it (Ciao Bello) isn't very common.. although it exists and it's correct.
We can say "ciao stella" (unisex for girls-guys) if you are close, "ciao caro" or "ciao carissimo" (more affectionate) if the relationship is more formal.. :roll:

Hope it helps!!:wink:

I'm here for more!

xRamona
08-13-2007, 12:43 PM
OK, I know enough! Thanks for your compliment for my new ava, and thanks for the advice.. :D

sara
08-13-2007, 01:49 PM
OK, I know enough! Thanks for your compliment for my new ava, and thanks for the advice.. :D

You're very welcome my dear! don't exitate to ask!! and if you wanna write them (andif it isn't extremely personal :oops: :wink: ) I can translate the mail in Italian for you.. so they can understand better! :P

Arciris
08-14-2007, 02:08 AM
Hi to all, friends!!
I came yesterday, in the night, and I'm leaving another time, now with my family. Is near of here but, there, I don't have internet connexion either computer. :cry: I've had a beautiful days in Andorra with Jose and I've many photos of Pyrenean horses. :D I hope can put it the next week when I be here already.
I miss you very much. I've not had time to read posts :x but I hope all you are well, those that you follow with holidays, those that you are going them to begin and those that already you have finished them. :wink:
A big big kiss for all and I remember very much all members and Dirk, hehe :D .
Happy week and I see you soon, the next week, about 22, 23.
Kisses!!!
Esther

UKJules
08-14-2007, 05:54 AM
Hi to all, friends!!
I came yesterday, in the night, and I'm leaving another time, now with my family. Is near of here but, there, I don't have internet connexion either computer. :cry: I've had a beautiful days in Andorra with Jose and I've many photos of Pyrenean horses. :D I hope can put it the next week when I be here already.
I miss you very much. I've not had time to read posts :x but I hope all you are well, those that you follow with holidays, those that you are going them to begin and those that already you have finished them. :wink:
A big big kiss for all and I remember very much all members and Dirk, hehe :D .
Happy week and I see you soon, the next week, about 22, 23.
Kisses!!!
Esther

Hi everyone......hope you are well :D

Esther :arrow: I'm so glad you had a great time in Andorra. The break has done you good. Have a good time away with your family, speak to you when you come back. :D

Take Care.....all the best
Jules

xRamona
08-14-2007, 06:39 AM
@Sara; Thank you so much for your kind words! Do you feel better now? Get well soon!!

@ Esther; Glad you had a great time, have a good time away with your family!! :D

Liefs,
Baci,

dbukfan
08-16-2007, 04:56 AM
Hoi Ramona
I love yr New 8) Avatar!! :wink: ...I wish I'd be as good PC as U..never mind :roll: ..one day, may be :?: :!: .How're U?..hope yr ears all cleared :D :?:
Hope U still have some Italian Tan in U too :wink: ...How's yr holiday?..Did U enjoy it?
Speak to U again soon
:arrow: Esther...Glad to hear U're havin' fav. time in Andorra :lol:
:arrow: Sara...Pls GET WELL SOON....Both Adri & I're missin' U and worryin' about U :cry: terribly, sis!!..pls keep in touch!!
Adieu
Kus...x

xRamona
08-16-2007, 05:08 AM
Hi Su! :D
Aah thank you! :D Hahaha maybe you will, one day! Hahaha.
I'm fine, no, my ears aren't cleared.. :( I went to our doctor, and he said I have an ear-inflammation.. I can't hear anything with my right ear either.. really annoying.. :?
My Holiday was great!! I learned to count to 8 in Italian. 8) :lol: That's all the Italian I know. :lol:
And how are you? :D

Liefs,

PS; Watch and learn! 8) ;

1 uno
2 due
3 tre
4 quattro
5 cinque
6 sei
7 sette
8 otto

:D 8) :lol:

sara
08-16-2007, 12:59 PM
Ramona :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: GREAT WORK with your Italian!!!!!! very very proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P
Any other words.. like.. Marco sei grande (Marco, you're great)??! :roll: :wink:

Su... You're really sweet... It's do fine to know you miss me.. :D Thank you dear! I'm lucky to have you! :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
08-16-2007, 01:05 PM
Yes Su and I were very worried!!!

sara
08-17-2007, 04:43 AM
Yes Su and I were very worried!!!

sweet lovely buddies!! :lol:
un abbraccio grandissimo

xRamona
08-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Ramona :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: GREAT WORK with your Italian!!!!!! very very proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P
Any other words.. like.. Marco sei grande (Marco, you're great)??! :roll: :wink:

Hahahaha :lol:
Marco isn't that great, long story, but my love for him is over. 8) :lol:
Anyway,
How are you doing, Sara? Feeling better?

Baci,

sara
08-17-2007, 12:31 PM
oh well Ramona.. as I told you Italian guys are often a bit too... self-oriented!!! :? :roll:

about me.. well.. it's better now but I'm not ok yet.. long things to pass through.. :(

tu come stai? ( how are you?) :wink:

xRamona
08-17-2007, 03:01 PM
I'm fine, can't hear anything with my right ear yet, but I'm fine! :D
Short answer, but I haven't anything to say.. (A)

sara
08-17-2007, 03:15 PM
I'm glad you're fine now.. and.. you've got the other ear to use...!!!!!!! kidding.... :P :wink:

xRamona
08-18-2007, 02:58 AM
Hahaha :lol:
Well it's quite annoying, I can hear my heart beating.. :shock: :? :lol:
That's kinda weird.. hahaha :lol:
Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling better too, sara :)

Ohyeah! And I learned more Italian;

Izquierda - Left
Derecha - Right.

sara
08-22-2007, 12:53 PM
Ramona!!! Come stai? - how are you?
Is your hear still annoying you??? :(

tanti baci

xRamona
08-24-2007, 10:02 AM
Ramona!!! Come stai? - how are you?
Is your hear still annoying you??? :(

tanti baci

No! I can hear with it again!! :D
And how are you??
I learned more italian;

Vaffanculo. You know the meaning, I don't have to translate I hope, right sara? :lol:

sara
08-24-2007, 12:05 PM
ohhhhh welllll Ramona.. you're a VERY diligent pupil I see........ :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Well, I don't ask you who that word was directed to........... :twisted: :P

xRamona
08-25-2007, 01:44 AM
ohhhhh welllll Ramona.. you're a VERY diligent pupil I see........ :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Well, I don't ask you who that word was directed to........... :twisted: :P

I can't tell you, the story is too complicated. :lol:
But in the end of that story an Italian girl got mad and she started swearing and insulting in italian.. I laughed soooo hard, so I wrote everything down what she said and I translated it. :lol:
Pretty good huh? 8) :lol:
How are you by the way?

sara
08-25-2007, 07:05 AM
Well.. I suppose you got to know other Italian "sweet words" then.. :roll: :wink: :lol:

I feel better thank you Ramona.. not perfectly yet but my every day life has started again!

have a nice weekend and... I wait for more Italian from you....!!! :P :lol:

xRamona
08-25-2007, 11:28 AM
Well.. I suppose you got to know other Italian "sweet words" then.. :roll: :wink: :lol:

I feel better thank you Ramona.. not perfectly yet but my every day life has started again!

have a nice weekend and... I wait for more Italian from you....!!! :P :lol:

I learned another nice word. 8)

Puttana. :lol:

And Olandese.. that means Dutch.. right?

And.. Buon giorno anke a te.. does that mean something like have a nice day or something??

I'm glad you're feeling better sara :D

Have a nice weekend yourself too! :D

Ps; I'm sorry I don't give responce in all the other topics, but i'm very busy lately because my school starts Monday, so I have to prepair myself for that, buying things and stuff, so I'm very busy and that's the reason why I only reply in this topic, I'm so sorry!!

Baci!!!!

sara
08-26-2007, 03:27 AM
Ramona!!! :D
I see you don't need me to cofirm you the meaning of the first word....!!!! :lol: :roll: :wink:

Olandese is really Dutch and
Buongiorno anche a te ( we use ch instead of k for that sound) means 'Good mornig' in answers (anche a te = you too).

don't worry.. just keep prepared for your restart and good luck - buona fortuna for your new beginning on monday!! :wink:

baci anche a te

xRamona
08-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Ramona!!! :D
I see you don't need me to cofirm you the meaning of the first word....!!!! :lol: :roll: :wink:

Olandese is really Dutch and
Buongiorno anche a te ( we use ch instead of k for that sound) means 'Good mornig' in answers (anche a te = you too).

don't worry.. just keep prepared for your restart and good luck - buona fortuna for your new beginning on monday!! :wink:

baci anche a te

Ok, thanks! :D

Did you have a nice weekend by the way?
And eh, what does "sugnu troppu spetta b" mean??
I've got an Italian girl in my MSN-list and this is in her MSN name, I'm just curious.. (A)

BaciiiI!!

sara
08-27-2007, 06:24 AM
Ciao Ramona! My weekend was fine thank you..
today is your first day at school, isn't it? :roll: Good luck for all the year and start quietly my dear! :wink:
The nick is in dialect from the south and it means: I'm too beautiful! :lol:

Have a nice week Ramona!!!!!!!! :P

xRamona
08-27-2007, 08:08 AM
Ciao Ramona! My weekend was fine thank you..
today is your first day at school, isn't it? :roll: Good luck for all the year and start quietly my dear! :wink:
The nick is in dialect from the south and it means: I'm too beautiful! :lol:

Have a nice week Ramona!!!!!!!! :P

From the south, that could be, she's from Sicily.. ;):D

I already had enough from school, I wanna have vacation. :lol:
Have a nice week yourself too Sara! :D

Baciiii

xRamona
08-28-2007, 08:36 AM
Sara I need your help! (again! (A))
I'm so curious what this means ;

spakki olandesi... ci scippu l'okki e i lassu o scuru

I know it's about Dutch people, and I don't think it's positive.. :roll: (A)
Anyway, It could be that it's that Sicilian dialect again! Can you translate for me?? :oops:
I hope I'm not annoying you!!
Thank you !!

Bacii

sara
08-28-2007, 10:12 AM
you NEVER annoy me!!! :D

well.. it's very strict dialect too... It's a kidding sentence.. a say with fun... even if the literally meaning isn't very kind... "Pain Dutch people.. I pick them the eyes and live them in the darkness". Don't be so impressed by the strenght of these words.. in Sicily 'strong sentences' are used just for fun... they call it 'folklore'.. but I call it in another way... :? :?

anyway.. just ask if you need more! :D
I find Dutch people absolutely cooool!!!!!! :lol:

xRamona
08-28-2007, 12:39 PM
No but this girl is right, the Dutch people she knows really aren't nice, they've only been really mean to her, so now she's got a totally wrong impression of Dutch people, and that's the reason for that quote.. :lol:
But anyway, thanks again!! Where would I be without you... 8)

Baci!!

bibbi
08-28-2007, 06:48 PM
Hi Ramona!

Just wanted to say HI! :D
I love your new avatar.
If you wanna chat. Please don't hesitate to PM me!
My days are really crazy, doing some computer work and then having relatives come over from Germany, friends I haven't seen for almost three years...birthday parties...... a wedding....and the list goes on...............
:o
I sure am exhausted!

You take care and Hugs!

xRamona
08-29-2007, 06:05 AM
Hi Ramona!

Just wanted to say HI! :D
I love your new avatar.
If you wanna chat. Please don't hesitate to PM me!
My days are really crazy, doing some computer work and then having relatives come over from Germany, friends I haven't seen for almost three years...birthday parties...... a wedding....and the list goes on...............
:o
I sure am exhausted!

You take care and Hugs!

Hi Anne! :D
Just wanted to say Hi back! :D :lol:
Thanks for your compliment, really sweet! :D
So a lot of special and fun happenings, I see!! Hope you'll have a lot more! :D
Hahaha well a good night sleep should help. 8) :lol:

Tanti baci!!

xRamona
09-04-2007, 02:22 PM
GRRRR....!!!

Right at this point, I'm totally done with Italian men!! :evil:
Vaffanculo!! :P
No I'm serious.. I'm really done with them!! :evil:

Sorry.. had to say it.. :cry:

sara
09-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Ohhh my dear...
I know I know...... :roll:
I had to change more than one of them before finding a good one..!!! :? :wink:

But pls.. don't say I hadn't advised you!!!! :P

kissss

xRamona
09-06-2007, 10:07 AM
I didn't say that, did I? :lol:

sara
09-06-2007, 10:17 AM
I didn't say that, did I? :lol:

eheheheh!!!!!! :lol:

xRamona
09-06-2007, 03:28 PM
omg I'm in a fight with an Italian man.. he's twice as old as me, 30, and he's the one being incredibely childish... -.-'

Arciris
09-07-2007, 08:51 AM
Hi!! :wink: :wink:
Oh Ramona..Hi again! you don't worry about italian man..Good luck about this. You think..This life has of everything...difficult men, difficult women, good people, bad people, childish people.. and I'm sure that you will have something pretty in the end :wink: . Perhaps..like Dirk's character? This would be fantastic, I think. Sweet, romantic, educated..mhh..and many things more..haha, you know. Luck!
Sara, I have not been able to read posts almost, sorry, Are you fine? I hope that yes! A special kiss for you, today.
Anne, how are you? what about your holidays? Well, I will read all posts the next week. I'm a little lost in my first hour reading then of three weeks without to read nothing.

sara
09-11-2007, 11:11 AM
Oh, poor Ramona... :roll: I know many Italian men can be very stupid.. childish.. selfish...ignorant...conceited...... should I go on??????!!!!! :twisted:
Just ignore him my dear, believe me! :wink:

Esther, my dear! I'm more or less fine in these days, even I had some very bad moments when you was on holidays.. as you can read I had a bad attack and then many probs haven been followed.. even now I don't feel completely good... :(
Thanks for asking my sweet friend. :)
I'm so glad you're back! :D

Arciris
09-13-2007, 05:56 AM
Ohh Sara..I'm afraid. I didin't know about all ut I I read something although it did not know what. I could not read because I was only a day at home and I go very slow reading in English still.
I hope that your are fine today, and tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow...I0m sure that yes. :wink:
I'm so glad to read you, too. You know.
A big kiss for a sweet girl. :wink:
And kisses too for all.
See you soon.

sara
09-14-2007, 07:00 AM
Thank you dear Esther, you're extremely sweet.
Don't worry.. I'm better now, even if I must confess that this thing marked a lasting difficulty in my healthy situation: I'm feeling worse in these months.. I hope it's just a perod..
Anyway.. I think like Dirk: his sentence in my signature is perfect I suppose! :roll:

I'm so happy to hear you're quite fine now.. :D :D Really!! :wink:

besitos - baci - kisses

Arciris
09-18-2007, 04:11 AM
Thanks so much, Sara. You're welcome, you know. :wink:
I agree with you. Your sentence is perfect from Dirk. The life is a difficult thing but we must ourselves surpass and overcome the bad things and I'm sure that with your spirit hard everything will go better to you. Sure :wink: .
Yes, for the moment I'm fine. With a few migraines and headaches but is normal in me.. :evil: I need to make sport and to eat better, probably. And not stress.
A big hug for you from Bcn. :wink:
Kisses!

sara
09-19-2007, 01:28 PM
Grazie mille Esther.. your words are so kind and sweet! thank you!!
I must confess that sometimes i don't feel so strong.. I feel so vulnerable.. :roll: But you're right, we must go over our pains/sorrows: fliying higher we can pass trough the clouds and discover that the sun is always there.. even when we can't see it! :wink:

Try not to stress yrself too much (I know it's hard :roll: ).. take your time, breath, smile.. and believe in yrself: you're an extremely positive person!! :D

un abbraccio forte

Arciris
09-21-2007, 03:57 AM
Thanks to you, Sara. :wink:
I think that all people is vulnerable in many situations of the life. I agree. When the things don't leave how one hoped or its defraud to us, oh god, the life is very dark..but I like very much that you say about sun. I'ts true too, the sun always finishes shining sooner or later and in this moment all is maravellous. This remembre me "Confessions" where Dirk explain many of this situations. Somtimes all was dark and others sun finished shining.
Un abbraccio forte per voi, anche. :wink: :wink:
And good good weekend for all. Relax, not stress and good weather if this is possible. :roll: :wink:

xRamona
09-29-2007, 11:10 AM
I MISS ITALY!!! :cry:
Stupid bad weather out here.. :evil:
How's everybody doin'? (A)

sara
10-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Esther, my dear.. You're absolutely right.. :roll: :wink:
I felt bad again these weeks.. :cry: Sometimes it's hard to stand.. :? But.. the sun is always there!! :wink:
Hugs

Ramona, just come!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wait for you!! :P :P

Arciris
10-09-2007, 04:14 AM
Hi to all!!
In first time, sorry for my disappearance this days in forum. More problem with my internet connexion for one week! :twisted: I'm very gotten upset with the internet company but I can't to make nothing..Only to hope they work in to work for it, like now.

Saraa, I've read your post just now. I know it's three or four days ago. Sorry. Oh, girl..I'm sad you're bad this days.. :cry: I hope that today you're better and I send you a big big hug for your recovery. You know, you're a beutiful girl with a strong heart and, like you say, the sun is shining later or early. That it is soon!!

Big kisses for all!

sara
10-15-2007, 01:11 PM
Esther, huge thank you..
You're words are really beautiful..
A big hug