PDA

View Full Version : Where would U go this Summer Holiday...and WHY?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

dbukfan
06-26-2007, 07:19 AM
Hi All

It's Summer!!..which means 'HOLIDAY'...Where would U go or would like to go and WHY?

Let's begin with this cheerful song for U :lol: :wink:...Summer Holiday (Cliff Richard)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdJCtqegd8A

I'm goin to Ibiza in July..followin' in August to France :D :lol: :wink:...Ibiza = 1st time visit to this Island, love the Spanish people, f/t warm Sunshine, beaches blue sea & foods :wink: :lol:..Viva Espana :lol:
2.) France = beautiful landscape...vast country...French culture & Brie :shock: /foods..trip been postponed for 2 yrs!!.....Viva Le France :lol:

dbukfan...x

xRamona
06-26-2007, 08:03 AM
As you all know..

ITALYY!!! :D

Oh gosh I can't wait!!!

3 weeks from now.. :D:D

ostarella
06-26-2007, 08:09 AM
If I could, I'd head back to NW Montana/NE Idaho, maybe up into Canada. And I *wouldn't* come back! :lol: Frankly, I'm just antsy to get back on the road again, no matter where I end up... :roll:

dbukfan
06-26-2007, 10:28 AM
If I could, I'd head back to NW Montana/NE Idaho, maybe up into Canada. And I *wouldn't* come back! :lol: Frankly, I'm just antsy to get back on the road again, no matter where I end up... :roll:

Hi Ostarella

Ummmhhh..that..'Montana' word sounds familiar :lol: :lol: ....is there any chance U'll meet up the fellow in yr Avatar then? :lol: :lol:

Flykie
06-26-2007, 10:33 AM
I don't have any plans to go on holiday :(

Think I'm gonna make A-Team story's :D this summer :D

ostarella
06-26-2007, 10:59 AM
Ummmhhh..that..'Montana' word sounds familiar ....is there any chance U'll meet up the fellow in yr Avatar then?

OMG - my mountains and Dirk both? At the same time? :shock: Guess I'd die happy then, huh? :oops: :lol:

NicoleDutch
06-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Vacation...can't wait. After working weeks from more than 40 hours all I wan't to think of is me and vacation :roll:

I'll go to Greece this summer. Moi, my best friend and 15 days of sun. We'll visit 2 of the more unknow islands: alonissos & skiathos. I hate mass tourism so that's what I try to avoid.

dbukfan
06-26-2007, 03:03 PM
I don't have any plans to go on holiday :(

Think I'm gonna make A-Team story's :D this summer :D

Hoi Flykie

V V sweet of U :lol: :cry: ..Tracy..I think U'd promote her to be a real 'Dirkaholic' :lol: .

If Only U're born 20 yrs earlier..U'd prob. take a script writer job off Frank Lupo (original writer in the A-Team)

Well, at least U do things...U enjoy doin'..kinda...cheap & cheerful...relaxin' holiday@home anyway...why not!!........Good Luck to U, girl!!..I admire people who's got so much inspiration :lol: :wink:...above all...U're happy. :D :lol: :wink:

Kus..x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
06-26-2007, 03:16 PM
I'm going to Germany!!!!! Horses, horses, horses :lol:

bibbi
06-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Hi everyone! :D

Where would I go? hmmmmm..... :? Montana I think.
I've seen photos of Big Fork and it's so beautiful. Would write to Dirk first to see if I can drop over and say Hello. It's rude if you don't ask first.

Next year I'm going to Europe to celebrate my 50th birthday. :shock: Can't believe it. That's what I'm doing next summer. My birthday is in July.

Take care,
Anne :)

Tracy
06-26-2007, 05:22 PM

Where would I go? hmmmmm..... :? Montana I think.
I've seen photos of Big Fork and it's so beautiful. Would write to Dirk first to see if I can drop over and say Hello. It's rude if you don't ask first.

Next year I'm going to Europe to celebrate my 50th birthday. :shock: Can't believe it. That's what I'm doing next summer. My birthday is in July.

Take care,

Anne dear...

Let me save you the time ( and the postage stamp )...

I'm pretty sure that celebrities don't do that sort of thing.
I think that's why their homes have security systems, guard dogs, bodyguards etc..
Oh...and they NEVER tell fans where they live.
Must be a reason :? :P

I mean, home is private, sacred turf and all of that.
You know?

Anne..I know your intentions are sincere, but it just won't happen. For you or anyone.
That's the life a celebrity lives.
Just a fact of public life.

seedview
06-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Hello everyone

First off, Tracy, you mean that Dirk has some fans? Just joking. I know of no one who would open their homes up 24 hours/ day for people to stomp their way through, regardless what the family was doing. By the way, up for a visit? Kidding.

For me, the summer will be spent at home. Can't stand the loud, rude people that are shoveling food into their mouths with lightning speed, just to push their way to their next destination. For me, I'll wait until late September/October, when the hills around this area are getting color on them and the kids are back in school. I love to go to Letchworth State Park, which is about an hour and a half drive from here, between Buffalo and Rochester, N.Y. I love to go there during the week when very few people are around, so I can walk, take pictures, and just sit and contemplate all by myself. The gorge contains three waterfalls and a small dam at one end. It is so beautiful and relaxing.

ostarella
06-26-2007, 07:59 PM
seedview, I agree about the crowds. When I drove to Vancouver, I took the main interstate, and had to stop at a lot of the travel plazas for gas, etc - total yuck. Nothing but tourists in a hurry to get where they were going, not stopping to enjoy the trip itself. On the way back, I took the "scenic route", two lane highways, little Mom and Pop gas stations, "greasy spoons" - it was great. I could actually sit and chat with the people as I ate a leisurely breakfast, trade weather stories while pumping gas - and stop along the road for pictures when I wanted to, not just at designated "scenic outlooks".

dbukfan
06-27-2007, 02:57 AM
Vacation...can't wait. After working weeks from more than 40 hours all I wan't to think of is me and vacation :roll:

I'll go to Greece this summer. Moi, my best friend and 15 days of sun. We'll visit 2 of the more unknow islands: alonissos & skiathos. I hate mass tourism so that's what I try to avoid.

Hoi Nicole

40 hrs/wk..that's far TOO much for U & everybody, I think...and YES!!..U deserve a long break....me too been to Skiathos..beautiful island...v safe too!!..if U like snorkellin'...that's the Great place to do..also divin'...all lovely fishes in the Aegean're so so friendly like the Greeks!!...I go feedin them fr left-over breakfast bread daily..they're 100's+ surroundin' U...the last day..people we met @ the beach...just teasin' me...'Who's gonna feed the fish then? :lol: :lol: '
Also be careful with the HEAT wave...can get upto 40c in Jul-Aug....U'll have to HOP on the sand...& bury few eggs in it for frew hrs....so U'll have cook-eggs for yr snack then...really :lol: :wink:
Have a good Holiday!!

dbukfan
06-27-2007, 02:59 AM
As you all know..

ITALYY!!! :D

Oh gosh I can't wait!!!

3 weeks from now.. :D:D

Hoi Ramona

I know U're pretty girl..but U'd better not :wink: :wink: to all Italain boys too much..Yr M&D'll get cross with U...girl!!
Have a good Holiday!!

Kus...

dbukfan
06-27-2007, 03:03 AM
I'm going to Germany!!!!! Horses, horses, horses :lol:

Hoi Adriana

Have a FAV time with yr yeeha :lol: :lol: :lol: ..funny U're a Rooster :wink: :lol: :lol:

V Leifs...x

dbukfan
06-27-2007, 03:11 AM
Anne dear...

Let me save you the time ( and the postage stamp )...

I'm pretty sure that celebrities don't do that sort of thing.
I think that's why their homes have security systems, guard dogs, bodyguards etc..
Oh...and they NEVER tell fans where they live.
Must be a reason :? :P

I mean, home is private, sacred turf and all of that.
You know?

Anne..I know your intentions are sincere, but it just won't happen. For you or anyone.
That's the life a celebrity lives.
Just a fact of public life.

Tracy

Oh!!.no.no..PLS..rename my title, pls!!.... :shock: :shock: :oops: 'Dirkaholic'.OMG :shock:

That's the REAL drawback of bein Celebs......The Privacy :shock: ....at least, Anne..U'll still get chances to meet him nt conventions or possible Med. Cruise!! :wink: :lol:..not just on the telly!! :wink:

Arciris
06-27-2007, 04:48 AM
Hi to all!!
Ohh, I want to go to holidays to many sites!!! Ha ha ha..
I'd like go again to Colorado, Wyoming, Montana..Yellowstone I remember like a dream ! I don't believe, still, that I was there and of this does 6 and 7 years ago. Indredibles landcapes. My sister was working in Colorado and it was an unic opportunity.
Then..I'd would like to go to Grecce, in special Greek Islands (Nicole, that luck!). Perhaps the next year.
And too to Ireland, UK, Germany, Holland, Switzerland..etc..etc..hahaha. I'd need 12 months of holidays for this, haha.
Kisses.

dbukfan
06-27-2007, 04:53 AM
Hi to all!!
Ohh, I want to go to holidays to many sites!!! Ha ha ha..
I'd like go again to Colorado, Wyoming, Montana..Yellowstone I remember like a dream ! I don't believe, still, that I was there and of this does 6 and 7 years ago. Indredibles landcapes. My sister was working in Colorado and it was an unic opportunity.
Then..I'd would like to go to Grecce, in special Greek Islands (Nicole, that luck!). Perhaps the next year.
And too to Ireland, UK, Germany, Holland, Switzerland..etc..etc..hahaha. I'd need 12 months of holidays for this, haha.
Kisses.

Hola Esther

I think U'll have to take at least 3 Years :lol: :wink: off work and need to rob 8) Espana's Biggest bank to cover all of yr Dreams' Holiday, girl..haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BTW...Colorado.....Montana!!..sounds familiar..all the girls (inc. me :oops: ). :lol: dream place to visit. :D ..espec. if V can be so Lucky to bump into hunky DB, of course in his Cowboy gear!! :wink: ..that'll be Perfect :wink: :wink: ...and def. Esther..the Cowgirl..yeeha on the ranch!!..eh!! :lol: :lol: sounds pretty cool to me..Can I come with U, pls? :lol: :wink: :D
Happy Holiday..wherever U go.

A Presto
Adios
Kisses...x

dbukfan
06-27-2007, 05:30 AM
Hello everyone

First off, Tracy, you mean that Dirk has some fans? Just joking. I know of no one who would open their homes up 24 hours/ day for people to stomp their way through, regardless what the family was doing. By the way, up for a visit? Kidding.

For me, the summer will be spent at home. Can't stand the loud, rude people that are shoveling food into their mouths with lightning speed, just to push their way to their next destination. For me, I'll wait until late September/October, when the hills around this area are getting color on them and the kids are back in school. I love to go to Letchworth State Park, which is about an hour and a half drive from here, between Buffalo and Rochester, N.Y. I love to go there during the week when very few people are around, so I can walk, take pictures, and just sit and contemplate all by myself. The gorge contains three waterfalls and a small dam at one end. It is so beautiful and relaxing.

Howdy Karen

When I know how to Clone myself :lol: :wink: few more of me(s)..I'll be comin' with U, girl...ummhhh..Three Waterfalls..sound pretty wonderful place to visit indeed :lol: :lol:

Hugs & Kisses..x

bibbi
06-27-2007, 10:14 AM

I was only kidding when I wrote I would write to Dirk to ask if I could visit him IF I went to Montana. I respect a person's privacy. I highly respect Dirk as a person and respect his privacy as well. Also, what harm is there in asking, IF I were to ask. The only answers are either a Yes or a No. What if Dirk would actually say Yes.Ya never know. :wink: :lol:

To me a person is a person. Whether they are a writer, musician, actor, etc. We are all human, when it really comes down to do it. No matter what we do in our lives.

No, I am not planning on going to Montana. I've written to Dirk and have invited him to visit me, if he wishes to do so. That's a tradition in my family. I'm of German background. We invite people into our homes regardless of their occupation. Now, if Dirk were to write to me and ask me to come for a visit. That'd be different.

Take care,

NicoleDutch
06-27-2007, 12:57 PM

Hoi Nicole

40 hrs/wk..that's far TOO much for U & everybody, I think...and YES!!..U deserve a long break....me too been to Skiathos..beautiful island...v safe too!!..if U like snorkellin'...that's the Great place to do..also divin'...all lovely fishes in the Aegean're so so friendly like the Greeks!!...I go feedin them fr left-over breakfast bread daily..they're 100's+ surroundin' U...the last day..people we met @ the beach...just teasin' me...'Who's gonna feed the fish then? :lol: :lol: '
Also be careful with the HEAT wave...can get upto 40c in Jul-Aug....U'll have to HOP on the sand...& bury few eggs in it for frew hrs....so U'll have cook-eggs for yr snack then...really :lol: :wink:
Have a good Holiday!!

Thanks! I think I'll make 50 working hours this week, lol.
Anyways, really looking forward to Skiathos and Alonissos ofcourse. IT IS extremely hot there now but I'm pretty sure the temp will drop...if not we'll just BBQ our fish outside on the beach!

bibbi
06-27-2007, 01:49 PM

Not exactly sure what I am going be doing this summer. I may be going down to P.E.I. for a week in August.. That's Prince Edward Island a province here in Canada. It's so beautiful down there. The beaches have this lovely red sand. Also, I'll be probably eating quahogs which are really big oysters(cooked) and of course lobster and blue potatoes. The potatoes have kind of a blue tinge inside, hence the name. I know this isn't macrobiotic. Put you can't go to P.E.I without eating those foods. I'm really saving up to go to Europe next year to celebrate my 50th birthday. :shock: Still can't believe it.
I hope everyone has a lovely summer and really enjoy their time and where they are going.

Take care,

dbukfan
06-28-2007, 03:45 AM
Not exactly sure what I am going be doing this summer. I may be going down to P.E.I. for a week in August.. That's Prince Edward Island a province here in Canada. It's so beautiful down there. The beaches have this lovely red sand. Also, I'll be probably eating quahogs which are really big oysters(cooked) and of course lobster and blue potatoes. The potatoes have kind of a blue tinge inside, hence the name. I know this isn't macrobiotic. Put you can't go to P.E.I without eating those foods. I'm really saving up to go to Europe next year to celebrate my 50th birthday. :shock: Still can't believe it.
I hope everyone has a lovely summer and really enjoy their time and where they are going.
Take care,

Hallo Anne

Ummmhh..Oyster :shock: ...Lobster..Yes!!.. pls.. :lol: :lol: ..girl...don't worry off MB for once in a while for Lobster!!..C'mon..sure DB won't mind that!!
Sound delicious trip indeed....USA, Australia, Canada...also on the lists of places I'd love to visit before I drop..haha!! :lol: :lol: ...not ready yet....my littly's too young for long-haul..mind U!!...V did take her to tour in the Far-East on the back-sling :wink: when she's not even 2 yrs!!..but children're v adaptable much more than us :roll: !!..just snzz off then she's fine nt day!!
U too have a wondeful Summer holiday..I think V all deserve it!!...Be Happy :lol: :lol: :D

Alles Gute...x

sara
06-28-2007, 05:06 AM
Ciao a tutti!!!
Well.. this year I'll spend some days at the seaside.. just quite near home! :wink:
and then n Sept (after 2 other exams at Uni :shock: :x ) I'm going to Vienna.......oh sooo cool.... I can't wait!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I adore Austria.. and with my boyfr.. it will be so romantic!! :oops: :wink:

Ramona.. the countdown to Italy is going.....!!!!! :P :P :P :P

Su.. Spain.. France.. you could make a few kilometers to Italy then!!! :roll: :D

xRamona
06-28-2007, 06:48 AM

Hardly can wait!!! :D
I heard the weather was beautiful out there?

Kusss

sara
06-28-2007, 10:30 AM

Kusss

It is my dear.. if you mean with 'beautifu' 40°C and more.... :shock: :shock: We're getting mad here: tooooo hot! :roll:
You'll have a full immersion sunbath!!!
:wink:

xRamona
06-28-2007, 10:54 AM

Kusss

It is my dear.. if you mean with 'beautifu' 40°C and more.... :shock: :shock: We're getting mad here: tooooo hot! :roll:
You'll have a full immersion sunbath!!!

Heck! :|
Out here it's 20°C.. Really cold..!
Ah man, I wanna go to Italy.. :lol:
But first, we've to drive for 16 hours. Really looking forward to that. :? :(

sara
06-28-2007, 11:43 AM
16 hours... :shock: :shock: is it yr dad who drives? poor mann.. some gatorade before leaving! :lol:
I'm planning a long trip to Schleswig-Holstein.. and my boyfr will do the same.. but sreets in Austria-Germany are much better than here. :?
sing in the car while travelling.. time passes quicker!!!

BTW.. what a NICE avatar dear!!!! :D Cool moment I suppose..!

xRamona
06-28-2007, 12:53 PM
16 hours... :shock: :shock: is it yr dad who drives? poor mann.. some gatorade before leaving! :lol:
I'm planning a long trip to Schleswig-Holstein.. and my boyfr will do the same.. but sreets in Austria-Germany are much better than here. :?
sing in the car while travelling.. time passes quicker!!!

BTW.. what a NICE avatar dear!!!! :D Cool moment I suppose..!

Yeah, 16 hours.. and my mom's boyfriend is driving.. :lol:
Ah well, we're going with 6 persons to Italy.. And I sing all the time, so that won't be a problem..
And eh Sara, My mom's got a question for you;
Is it really true that Italian men really like blonde women?? Because my mom is a typical blonde, and her boyfriend is a little worried about it. :lol:

That's really sweet of your boyfriend to drive for so long!!

And eh, thanks for the compliment, and yeah, it was a cool moment. :lol:

Oh and btw;
Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow "Confessions of a Kamikaze Cowboy" will be delivered, so I'll have something to read on the trip to Italy.. :P

bibbi
06-28-2007, 01:45 PM

I'm really enjoying reading about everyone's summer plans. I got some money from my Aunt and Uncle from Germany as a early birthday gift. Part of it may go to my trip to P.E.I and the other will be saved for my trip to Europe next year.
I probably won't be eating oysters when I go to P.E.I. I don't really like them all that much.
I LOVE lobster. It's one of my favourite foods.* Wonder if Dirk likes it or has eaten it?* :?

Take care,

dbukfan
06-29-2007, 03:05 AM
Ciao a tutti!!!
Well.. this year I'll spend some days at the seaside.. just quite near home! :wink:
and then n Sept (after 2 other exams at Uni :shock: :x ) I'm going to Vienna.......oh sooo cool.... I can't wait!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I adore Austria.. and with my boyfr.. it will be so romantic!! :oops: :wink:

Su.. Spain.. France.. you could make a few kilometers to Italy then!!! :roll: :D

Ciao Sara

Nice try :wink: :lol: ......Can V3 come to stay with U in Italy then?...I believe Italy's quite Expensive place to visit..need 2-3 suitcases of € for spendin' money, girl!!..is it True?....quite frankly, I'm always Broke :shock: :roll: every Summers...enjoy too much
Holiday!!....so what!!...V all only live ONCE :wink: ...it's only money :D ...eh!!!

Never try drivin' thru Europe...only hire car to get around each trip...sounds interestin'...may be tryin' one day!!...when every European countries decide to drive R/H side like UK...haha!! :roll: :lol: :wink:

Vienna's also on my lists to visit too....Lucky U..how Romantic...Waltz dancin'..then chaufferin' around city on opentop horse carriage lilke Princess :wink: :oops: :lol: ..lovely!!.....I think also v expensive city to visit too.....uummmhhh!!..I think U 8) :? , Sara may be a millionairess in disguise :wink: ...prob. live in the Massive Villa near Lake Como...& yr nt door buddy is, George Clooney, right! :lol: :lol:

Baci..x

Arciris
06-29-2007, 04:49 AM
Hi!!
Wow, girls!! How much plans for holidays! This is funny! I love the plans come together!! :lol: :lol: hahaha.

When are you, all, leaving?? I leave July 20th if the papers of travel are correct. We did it by Internet, it's more cheap.

My God..I think about 40 and 46C in Greece...very very hot! Here we've a cloudly days and 20C, but the normal for this time is 28-30 with very humidity next to the sea. Well, it's possible to be held. But 40C...

Anne, yesss, very soon is our birhtday!! The mine is the day 5. :wink: When was the your? 10? I don't remember now, I had read it but I don't find it now in the posts. Cancer, I know, is a very romantic horoscop. We are ever dreaming...Like living in the moon. :lol:

Kisses for all!!

xRamona
06-29-2007, 04:52 AM
Hi!!
Wow, girls!! How much plans for holidays! This is funny! I love the plans come together!! :lol: :lol: hahaha.

When are you, all, leaving?? I leave July 20th if the papers of travel are correct. We did it by Internet, it's more cheap.

My God..I think about 40 and 46C in Greece...very very hot! Here we've a cloudly days and 20C, but the normal for this time is 28-30 with very humidity next to the sea. Well, it's possible to be held. But 40C...

Anne, yesss, very soon is our birhtday!! The mine is the day 5. :wink: When was the your? 10? I don't remember now, I had read it but I don't find it now in the posts. Cancer, I know, is a very romantic horoscop. We are ever dreaming...Like living in the moon. :lol:

Kisses for all!!

Hi again, Esther! :lol:

I'm leaving July 19, and I'll be back August 4..
Sara/Su said it was really hot in Italy too..
40C.. omg, I'm so not used to that,
In the Netherlands it's at most 30C..
Ah well, thank god for the swimmingpools. 8)

Have fun on your Holidays, everybody!! :D

dbukfan
06-29-2007, 05:07 AM
Hi All

Wow...it looks like..V3, me..Ramona & Esther..will be leavin' Sara & Anne on their own..that LONELY :shock: wks in July...me too'll flyin on EDIT 16/07/07 for 10 days...Esther..Where're U goin'?...too many places on yr message :? :? ....&... :oops: :oops: ..oooooh..Romantic Cancer's ready to take off on :lol: :lol: happy holidays...I'd better take some binoculars to lookin' for my buddies on their Bakini Beach BABES, eh..haha :lol: :lol: :wink:

Happy Holiday...and..Many Happy Return for soon B'day Catalan Girl, too.

U guys got much better weather than UK....so COLD, WET, DARK & RAIN :shock: :roll: :shock: ..my lord!!...today, I put my Autumn clothes on...so cold & miserable...doom day...all along nt wk...feel sorry for the Wimbledon Tennis..bet all players're soakin' today :shock: :roll: :roll:

Happy wkend, Whatever U do, girls :lol: :lol:

Adios
Baci
Kus...x

xRamona
06-29-2007, 05:13 AM
Hi All

Wow...it looks like..V3, me..Ramona & Esther..will be leavin' Sara & Anne on their own..that LONELY :shock: wks in July...me too'll flyin on 18/07/07...Esther..Where're U goin'...too many places on yr message :? :? ....&... :oops: :oops: ..oooooh..Romantic Cancer's ready to take off on :lol: :lol: happy holidays...I'd better take some binoculars to lookin' for my buddies on their Bakini Beach BABES, eh..haha :lol: :lol: :wink:

Happy Holiday...and..Many Happy Return for soon B'day Catalan Girl, too.

U guys got much better weather than UK....so COLD, WET, DARK & RAIN :shock: :roll: :shock: ..my lord!!...today, I put my Autumn clothes on...so cold & miserable...doom day...all along nt wk...feel sorry for the Wimbledon Tennis..bet all players're soakin' today :shock: :roll: :roll:

Happy wkend, Whatever U do, girls :lol: :lol:

Adios
Baci
Kus...x

Ahww poor Sara and Anne..!
Ah well, they've got eachother, and how long will you guys be on Holiday?
I'll be in Italy for 2 and a half weeks.. so that's not so long..

In the Netherlands it's really bad weather too.!
Rain, cold.. if I didn't knew better I'd think it's Autumn.. Where's the summer!!!! :?

Anyway,
Have a great weekend girls :D

Kuss

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
06-29-2007, 05:13 AM
Su join the club we have the same weather here... :?
We need more warmth and Greece can have more from our rain... too bad it doesn't work like that :(

I'm going for a weekend to Germany 20 untill 23 and than go back on friday the 28 I suppose and then back on the following thursday.

dbukfan
06-29-2007, 06:10 AM
Su join the club we have the same weather here... :?
We need more warmth and Greece can have more from our rain... too bad it doesn't work like that :(

I'm going for a weekend to Germany 20 untill 23 and than go back on friday the 28 I suppose and then back on the following thursday.

Hoi Adri...

Few patches of Mushroom :shock: :roll: ..startin to appear in few places on my lawn (back garden) fr too damp lawn ...all veg. plot v slow startin' too....OMG :shock: :roll: ..look what V all done to our Planet Earth :shock: :? !...the Worst Rainfall for UK Summer this yr....for decades...& forecast...MORE rainfall to come.

Frankly, I'm glad to be in the Sun..in less than 10 days time...infact, I'am off to South Coast of England with friends for few days..then off to Es Cana!!...BRAVO!!

Have a nice wkend..Adri & yr horse too....x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
06-29-2007, 06:21 AM
Yes!!! I have found mushrooms in the field from the horses!!! Never have seen them there before!!!

Well our spring was dry... so a couple of weeks rain was good. But now we have enough rain... they say that we will get a dry summer... but when!

I hope your vacation will be good Su!

Have a good weekend yourself!!!

Kiss!

dbukfan
06-29-2007, 07:28 AM
Yes!!! I have found mushrooms in the field from the horses!!! Never have seen them there before!!!
Well our spring was dry... so a couple of weeks rain was good. But now we have enough rain... they say that we will get a dry summer... but when!
Kiss!
Hoi Adri...

Guess What!!!! :!:..Miracle happens in UK today...I've seen Sunshine spell (still cold!! :roll: ) for last few days...so if only I can hang my washin' part-dry!!..& watch some Wimbledon..I'd be a happy bunny this wkend.
WoW...BLUE SKY outside my office window :wink: :lol: :D

Liefs..x

xRamona
06-29-2007, 07:32 AM
Kiss!
Hoi Adri...

Guess What!!!! :!:..Miracle happens in UK today...I've seen Sunshine spell (still cold!! :roll: ) for last few days...so if only I can hang my washin' part-dry!!..& watch some Wimbledon..I'd be a happy bunny this wkend.
WoW...BLUE SKY outside my office window :wink: :lol: :D

Liefs..x

Blue sky?
Omg. Out here its cold, dark, and rain!!
I hope we'll get a blue sky too, in the afternoon or something.. :roll: :D

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
06-29-2007, 07:34 AM
O dear... my mother is watching that Wimbledon stuff aswell...

I am working again on my graduation project... I wish it was 10 july... then I will stop for 4 weeks and after that I will pick it up again!
4 weeks no school :D

xRamona
06-29-2007, 09:14 AM
But eh, Hey Sara, My mother's still got that question;
Is it true that Italian men really like blonde women??
Because my mothers boyfriend is a little jealous/worried. :lol:

bibbi
06-29-2007, 10:29 AM

My birthday is July 12th. Looks like I'll be going to P.E.I. for a week in August.

Esther you say your's the 5th of July? PM me your email address and I'll send you an e-card.

xRamona. Yes....Italians do like blondes. I know. One of my past boyfriends was Italian.

I'm looking forward to possibly hooking up with some or all of you, when I go to Europe next year. Hope I have enough time in my schedule! :lol:

Hope everyone has a great summer and keep us posted! :D

Take care,

seedview
06-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Hi everyone

WOW ! ! I am tired from just reading what all of you are planning to do on your vacations. Just, please, after all the planning and packing, just take care traveling. Enjoy yourselves to the max and return home safely.

I know I just want to know that you are home safely and filled with renewed energy. After all this forum would not be the same without all of you.

Enjoy !

dbukfan
06-30-2007, 02:02 AM
Hi everyone
WOW ! ! I am tired from just reading what all of you are planning to do on your vacations. Just, please, after all the planning and packing, just take care traveling. Enjoy yourselves to the max and return home safely.
I know I just want to know that you are home safely and filled with renewed energy. After all this forum would not be the same without all of you.
Enjoy !
Howdy Karen & All

My Littly's passed her current Fav. dancin' song for U :wink: :lol: :lol:
'....I would walk 500 miles... by the Proclaimers..... :lol: :lol: :lol: '
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJOdPfjoglU

C'mon...Karen :wink: ..Let's join these Happy Soul DBC's troops on Holiday nt yr on possibly, the :wink: :lol: MED.CRUISE :D :lol: ...with Dirk :wink: ...I can ensure U that U'll be like a NEW woman :shock: :wink: ...Girl!!...V're all a V GOOD bunch of Cheerful and Joy to hang around with...Really :D :lol: .

'..We're goin' where the Sun :lol: shines Brightly :lol: ...We're goin' where the Sea :D is Blue :lol: :wink: ....mmm....mmm....mmm....mmm...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........'

Thnk U for yr kind word...'Bon Voyage' :wink: ,..to all buddies!!!............

Have a Nice wkend........:arrow: UK's Bucketin' down NON-Stop..on&on... :roll: :shock:

Hugs & Kisses fr all of us..... :wink:

Arciris
07-02-2007, 05:51 AM
Hi to all!!
A less day for our holidays!! Well!!!
Su, you ask me where I go. I go to Mnorca, you remember? Another balearic islland :wink: . But I'm leaving until July 20. Relax, beaches, sun.. (well, I have sun here, but are most beautiful the beaches of Islands with its white sand). Here the sand is good but this special colour of balearic islands isn't here.
Thanks for song! Yes, it's a beutiful song. I had heard it for the first time in a Telefonica (spanish telephony's company) spot tv and I've it in mp3. :P
I remember now, another song..but I don't encounter it, now..and I don't remeber who sang it..I will look for it.
Kisses!!

dbukfan
07-02-2007, 06:20 AM
Hi to all!!
A less day for our holidays!! Well!!!
Su, you ask me where I go. I go to Mnorca, you remember? Another balearic islland :wink: . But I'm leaving until July 20. Relax, beaches, sun.. (well, I have sun here, but are most beautiful the beaches of Islands with its white sand). Here the sand is good but this special colour of balearic islands isn't here.
Thanks for song! Yes, it's a beutiful song. I had heard it for the first time in a Telefonica (spanish telephony's company) spot tv and I've it in mp3. :P
I remember now, another song..but I don't encounter it, now..and I don't remeber who sang it..I will look for it.
Kisses!!

Hola Esther

So..V3'll be Not Far fr U then, buddy!!....few people I know, said Menorca...it's v good place for children!!...in my view, every beaches're v GOOD not just for kids..also for all Adults too :wink: :wink:.
Pls Bring me Sunshine fr Barcelona to U any time, girl!! :wink: ...it's v GREY :roll: :wink: & v Dull day indeed...looks like 'RAIN' word is our Favorite word for the Brits this Summer :shock: :roll: :? :x
Wow...great stuff, U can play MP3 player...so cool & v Smart gadget just like U :lol: indeed...funny thing, is our close friends came to visit us yesterday..and also show/explain this MP3 to me...rather complicated subject for me to take on for relaxin' Sunday..haha....so after too long fairly tale, I ended up snzzz on the sofa...haha... :lol: :lol:
Yes...not long now for Vacations!!!....Yippee!!

Adios
A Presto...x

Arciris
07-03-2007, 04:20 AM
Ha ha ha, Sue..ohh, I'm sorry about the weather but I laughed very much for your words.
We can make a thing...I send the sun there and you send to us the rain, because here it makes much lack. Okey? But...a thing..ok the rain but not more of 3 days, ehh? hahhaha :lol: :lol:
I was reading yesterday about match of tennis of Wimbledon and the matchs they were not possible to be done for rain..argghh.
Iits clear, the world is badly distributed. We needed rain and it does not come, other need sun and either... :shock:

Yes about Menorca is ideal for childs. Ohh, in the apartments two years ago was funny to see the childs to run, to jump, and his face of happiness. :P Is all that they need for a great holidays. Not games, not play station, not game boy... :twisted: hahaha, only beach, swimming pool, to make new friends..etc.. :wink:

Ohh, don't worry about mp3. It's very easy, if I have it..hahaha, I'm sure that if I know use it i'ts easy. Great idea in sofá on Sunday. Well, sofá is occupied by my father but I've my bed for the next Sunday, haha.
Regards!! :wink:

dbukfan
07-03-2007, 05:59 AM
Ha ha ha, Sue..ohh, I'm sorry about the weather but I laughed very much for your words.
We can make a thing...I send the sun there and you send to us the rain, because here it makes much lack. Okey? But...a thing..ok the rain but not more of 3 days, ehh? hahhaha :lol: :lol:
I was reading yesterday about match of tennis of Wimbledon and the matchs they were not possible to be done for rain..argghh.
Iits clear, the world is badly distributed. We needed rain and it does not come, other need sun and either... :shock:

Yes about Menorca is ideal for childs. Ohh, in the apartments two years ago was funny to see the childs to run, to jump, and his face of happiness. :P Is all that they need for a great holidays. Not games, not play station, not game boy... :twisted: hahaha, only beach, swimming pool, to make new friends..etc.. :wink:

Ohh, don't worry about mp3. It's very easy, if I have it..hahaha, I'm sure that if I know use it i'ts easy. Great idea in sofá on Sunday. Well, sofá is occupied by my father but I've my bed for the next Sunday, haha.
Regards!! :wink:

Hola Esther

U're absolutly right about...lettin' all children in touch with Nature, girl..couldn't agree with U more, girl!!..wisdom words fr U :wink: :D ......at home...def. a big NO...to Play Station, Game-Boy or anything like that for my littly...only allowed telly 1/2-1 hr a day!! :wink: .after finishin' home-work...really for her own good.....V try to encourage/guide her to interact with lots of more interest things ie drawing, indoor family puzzles'games (at the moment!! YES!!..so wet outside :roll: ), outdoor activities games, cooking, helpin' me around the house...that's plenty for her to be NORMAL ......then..bed time :lol: :lol:
:arrow: Same here Sofa War every day!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
:arrow: When I's SGLton...so crazy about Wimbledon..taken day off work to watch sometime :lol: :lol: ..not now...rather go to on holiday :lol: :lol: ..enjoy do other things!!

Adios
Apresto
Have a nice day...Hugs & Kisses..x

Baci...x

sara
07-03-2007, 02:18 PM
U're absolutly right about...lettin' all children in touch with Nature, girl..couldn't agree with U more, girl!!..wisdom words fr U Wink Very Happy ......at home...def. a big NO...to Play Station, Game-Boy or anything like that for my littly...only allowed telly 1/2-1 hr a day!! Wink .after finishin' home-work...really for her own good....

Very well said Su!! Arciris, you're right!!
In summer some children start short courses at my riding centre.. they stay with horses, learn how to look after them and how to ride (more or less.. :roll: ).
It's really interesting but hadn't suppose it to be so much useful, since I saw a young (6-7 years old) girl watching a horse and asking: where does the milk come out??????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh Gosh!! I was shocked! I knew the new generation lives in the city and plays with videogames.. but gettig confused between a horse and a cow... :cry: :cry: :cry: That was tooo much! :?

dbukfan
07-03-2007, 02:33 PM
U're absolutly right about...lettin' all children in touch with Nature, girl..couldn't agree with U more, girl!!..wisdom words fr U Wink Very Happy ......at home...def. a big NO...to Play Station, Game-Boy or anything like that for my littly...only allowed telly 1/2-1 hr a day!! Wink .after finishin' home-work...really for her own good....

Very well said Su!! Arciris, you're right!!
In summer some children start short courses at my riding centre.. they stay with horses, learn how to look after them and how to ride (more or less.. :roll: ).
It's really interesting but hadn't suppose it to be so much useful, since I saw a young (6-7 years old) girl watching a horse and asking: where does the milk come out??????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh Gosh!! I was shocked! I knew the new generation lives in the city and plays with videogames.. but gettig confused between a horse and a cow... :cry: :cry: :cry: That was tooo much! :?

Ciao Sara

Many Congrats and V welcome for v Smart Paddy on board!!...No doubt..with VV helpin' hands of our SRAT's Team... :lol: :lol: :wink: ..'Ramona'....our PC expert.....so if U have a problem in the future..May be U can hire :lol: :wink: the SRAT Team :wink: :lol: ..instead of the A-team...haha!!! :lol: :lol:
:arrow: Hope to see Adriana's horsie piccie next, pls!!
BTW....DB's puffin his cigar away on his balcony, :( :? :shock: slingthly in distress and wonderin' why these girls're so fond of YEEHAs more than him :roll: :shock: ..haha!!

Baci
A Presto

Arciris
07-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Hi!!
Ohh Su, you're an authentic pedagog if you play with your kids to puzzles and other games that they aren't play station or similars! I understand that for fathers, all the day working..the last thing that it desires to them to do is to play with its children for his fatigue, and I understand this. This is very good! I was babysitter before, when I studied, hahaha, and I remember the difficult that was play with kids in pedagogic games because all we know the express that they get tired of everything. They need to change constantly of game :shock: . I call to kids "monstruitos" (this would be like "little monsters" :lol: hahaaha but in the good sense of the word, affectionately. Sure that Dirk has thought this sometimes. :lol:

My God Sara, about horses like cows! Ha ha ha, poor children..You're in reason, we live in cities and many times we don't have the opportunity to know about nature. This s very sad but thus it is. :oops: The first time that I saw a real cow or horse I was already 6 or 7 years old too, hahaha :oops: :roll: But as much as to confuse to them,,,haaha I think that not..All have seen pictures in a study books. I repeat, are "little monsters" hahaha.

Ramona, up with your SRAT'S Team, girl! Ha ha ha, it's funny and very necessary for us!! :lol:

Kisses!!

xRamona
07-04-2007, 03:05 AM
@Su; SRAT'll handle your problems for free. The A-team won't. 8) :lol:

@Sara; 15 days left to go.. ITALY. :D

dbukfan
07-04-2007, 03:32 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WISHFUL thinkin', Ramona...I like yr Style.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

&..yes....Me only 9 days to go!!.....YES!!....I'm FREE!!! :D :lol: :wink:

xRamona
07-04-2007, 03:37 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WISHFUL thinkin', Ramona...I like yr Style.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

&..yes....Me only 9 days to go!!.....YES!!....I'm FREE!!! :D :lol: :wink:

Hahaha :lol:
How's the weather in the UK btw?
In Holland it's dark, rainy, thunderstorms..
So, bad weather in Holland, for a change. :lol:

ostarella
07-04-2007, 06:33 AM
Does October count? Just got my registration form for a writers conference in Kalispell, MT - hoping I can make it. What better "vacation" than to learn more about something I love while in the mountains I love? :lol:

dbukfan
07-05-2007, 03:27 AM
Does October count? Just got my registration form for a writers conference in Kalispell, MT - hoping I can make it. What better "vacation" than to learn more about something I love while in the mountains I love? :lol:
Hi Ostarella

Ummmmhhh....MT :wink: :lol: rings a bell, anyone!! :D .....Go for it, Girl!!....can't get away fr that area MT postcode, can U? :lol: :lol: :lol: .....'And Then We Went Hiking' :lol: :lol: '

As for me....Yippee!!...Viva Le Francias :D :lol:...is imminent for 10 days in August too!!....
v v :D indeed....all confirmed :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Arciris
07-05-2007, 03:52 AM
Hello!
Ha ha, Su, "and the we went hiking" :lol: :lol: That luck France!! Pays romantique! Vivat l'amourrr!!
I like very much the last song from France in Eurovsion this year. Well, Frances, UK, Spain..they were of the last ones but this is because the people not vote for song ...We know. THe spain's song I didn't like nothing..But yes the other two. seriously.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIJ_uiqbJ28

Well Ostarella!! Yes, go for it!!
Kisses!

dbukfan
07-05-2007, 04:09 AM
Hello!
Ha ha, Su, "and the we went hiking" :lol: :lol: That luck France!! Pays romantique! Vivat l'amourrr!!
I like very much the last song from France in Eurovsion this year. Well, Frances, UK, Spain..they were of the last ones but this is because the people not vote for song ...We know. THe spain's song I didn't like nothing..But yes the other two. seriously.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIJ_uiqbJ28
Kisses!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MERCI!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..that's so FUNNY....thnk U, Esther..BTW..Have U ever watched, French film,'Ameile'...by Audrey Tautou...(same French leadin'actress in Da Vinci Code!!)...I'd really recommend it..U'll def. laugh so much...&..may fall out fr yt sofa :lol: :lol:

Baci
Adios
Avoir...xx

bibbi
07-05-2007, 07:28 AM
Hi Esther!

Thanks for posting that link. I enjoyed watching that. :D
I think it's great to see where everyone is going, even it is in October. - :wink: :lol:

Take care,

sara
07-05-2007, 11:27 AM

That will be really cool ostarella!! :D Really interesting!
and.. you know.. in october everybody's holidays are over.. everybody's back at work.. and you... you can say goodbye and go away to enjoy the conference.. great strategy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
07-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Very good indeed ostarella!

Hahaha Su want's to see my horse photo!

And Sara horses do give milk too and people drink their milk aswell! In fact it's even better than cow milk for your skin etc. :wink:

sara
07-05-2007, 12:19 PM
And Sara horses do give milk too and people drink their milk aswell! In fact it's even better than cow milk for your skin etc.

You're right my dear but I haven't still heard horses screaming 'MOOOOOOO'!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
07-05-2007, 12:45 PM
O my... that is totally absurd!

sara
07-05-2007, 12:58 PM
O my... that is totally absurd!
It is!!!! :?
Yesterday I was telling them about hoofs and horseshoes.. and I asked them how horses could keep their hoofs healthy and well shaped in nature, where there wasn't a farrier that looked after them. I supposed them to answer that running in the prairie they wear out the hoof in the right way. Well.. do you know what they answered me all together????
- they bit their nails!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Poor young creatures!!! :roll: :P

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
07-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is almost to idiot to be shocking!!!! I can see Josiane already biting her hoofs :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will go for my beauty sleep AHUM 8) :lol:

Weltrusten Bella's

ostarella
07-05-2007, 07:53 PM
OMG - my internet's been down all day!! :shock: :( So finally back, for now...

What I'm really excited about is they're having both an editor and an agent there, who will look over your submission. I'm hoping to have a story far enough along for that - about when my mom and dad first met and ended up getting married (after their honeymoon! :shock: ) And people wonder where I got my "liberal tendencies" :roll: :oops: :lol:

Arciris
07-06-2007, 03:16 AM
Hi to all!!
Yes, Su, I've seen Amelie!! Beutiful film, it's true. :P

Ha ha ha, Saraa, I've laugued very much. "Small monsters"= children. Ha ha, but, well...They're adorables, too.

Hi Anne, your'e welcome! I like very much that video, beautiful images from France. :wink:

Kisses!!

dbukfan
07-06-2007, 01:43 PM
:( :cry: ...aaaarrrggghhhh :shock: OMG...Justine Henin..World No1...got knocked out in the Semi-final by the French girl (no.17th) at SW19 :cry: :cry: no more POPCORN :roll:

Have a good wkend all... :wink: ...............aaaarrrggghhhh :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

bibbi
07-06-2007, 06:23 PM

Interesting to see all these stories. :lol:
oohhhh...I love the summer!

Take care,

dbukfan
07-09-2007, 03:41 AM
Hi All
Not long now....*ONLY*...few more days...to go....Way-Hey!!..I'll be off on Summer Holidays!!!!...I'll def. be thinkin' of U guys...*Lots*...when I'm on the plane..&..'ll blow all Big BACI to everyone fr my thoughts :lol: :wink: :wink:
...x...

sara
07-09-2007, 04:12 AM
Ohh Su.. You'll fly over my head... I expect a rain of baci!!!! :P :wink:

Arciris
07-09-2007, 05:36 AM
Hi to all!
Ohh, Su, what sweet that you say. Thanks! You're wolcome.Sara, I expect a rain of baci too!! :P :wink:

I agree Anne. Summer is special. I love it, too. The dasy are longers, this light, this colors, this sky..it's lovely. Winter is more sad.

Kisses!

dbukfan
07-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Hi Sara & Esther
Look what U done, U guys make me :( :cry: now...with JOY :wink: :lol: ...I'll truly miss U all....HUGE thnks, girls :D :lol:
Did I hear that :shock: word... :shock: RAIN :roll: ....sshhhhhhhh....been no signs of this word for 4 days in UK!! :?: :shock: :lol:..finger cross for me...off to South coast this wkend for annual re-union with v good/close friends!!..pls!!..Mr Sunshine warm, pls!!....

bibbi
07-09-2007, 09:17 AM

I just love hearing all your stories about your summer and vacation plans. :D
I can't wait to go to P.E.I. in August. It's beautiful. :D

Take care,

Arciris
07-10-2007, 05:58 AM
Hi to all!
Thanks Anne! You're welcome. I like too to know about your holidays (or vacations :wink: ) and that it become very very beutiful!!

Ha ha, Su, okey, rain...Shhhh, or, in this case, SSSSSSS like the Dirk's film, haha. I'm sure that the sun will be sunshine for long days. :P :P

Kisses!!

dbukfan
07-10-2007, 09:26 AM
Hi to all!
Ha ha, Su, okey, rain...Shhhh, or, in this case, SSSSSSS like the Dirk's film, haha. I'm sure that the sun will be sunshine for long days. :P :P
Kisses!!
Hola Esther
Love yr new Avatar...fancy bring on a romantic spanish guitar tune to go with it...haha!! :lol: :wink: ...Yes!!..no sign of :shock: Rain in UK just yet..no my luck..it'll prob. pour down over wkend in the South coast when I'm down there in the caravan...it's an attached one...so no worry I'm not floatin' away yet :lol: :lol: :wink: :roll:
Adios...x

bibbi
07-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Hola Esther!

Love your new avatar. I changed mine again... :lol: I think this is the best one yet!
Can't wait for summer vacation! :D

Take care,

Arciris
07-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Hi Su!! Ha ha, not, girl..you don't think that the rain will arrive when you are in the south. I hope that noo! I will send many air for to move away clouds. :wink: :lol:
Yes, I adore guitars. I think that this isn't spanish guitar ( I'm not sure.. :shock: :wink: ) but I like american guitars too, hahaha. :wink:

Hola Anne!!
Thanks, you're welcome about the avatar.. :wink: I think that all Dirk's avatar are beatifuls and specials, but this I like very much.
Yess, please, summer vacations, alreadyyyy.

Kisses!!

bibbi
07-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Hola Esther! :D

Going to go to P.E.I. for one week in August. Should have access to a computer. :wink: :D
So, you can all hear what my vacation is gonna be like. I hope that everyone is having really great weather! :D

Take care,

Arciris
07-11-2007, 04:30 AM
Hi to al!!
Hallo, Anne! Guter Morgen!
Very well vacations!! Less days for it. Yes, I hope, too, that everyone is having really great weather :wink: . Sure.
I will not have coputer in my holidays...grr..Well, there there is two computers for 700 people, hahaha, it's imposible to us it in normal hours of the day..I don't have portable computer, yet..My money was for holidays or computer, I had to choose.. :roll: Well, perhaps the next year!
Tomorrow, tomorrow is... :lol: :lol: 12!!

Su, you you must be with much task for to leave.. :P

Kisses to all!!!

dbukfan
07-11-2007, 07:34 AM
Hi to al!!
I don't have portable computer, yet..My money was for holidays or computer, I had to choose.. :roll: Well, perhaps the next year!
Tomorrow, tomorrow is... :lol: :lol: 12!!
Su, you you must be with much task for to leave.. :P
Kisses to all!!!
Hola Esther
V sweet of U to concern about me...I'm fine really!!!..thnk U so Much, Esther...Hey,U won't believe what's happenin' to me this wk...I got mails fr our buddies to say, all of them've booked to stay at same placeas us fr tom. nite!!...isn't that coincidence or what?..I can def. foreseen :roll: sleepless nites down South..UK..haha!!..prob. nattin' all nites long between us!! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:...also our child-minder off sick few days :roll: :shock: ..so V2 have to swap shift AM & PM time to take care of littly..quite manic with good FUN indeed....this AM, my shift @ home..been bakin' banana/walnut cup cake, Summer fruit jelly...prepared Lunch sanwiches...& so on :roll: :lol: :wink:.
OMG..now I'm back to work for a REST!! :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol: ..it's been quite tiring but GREAT fun indeed!!...I do enjoy spendin' quality time with my daughter....just teasin' her with lots of BACI...sayin' in Italian....she looks puzzle at me...&..touchin' my forehead & sayin'..'Mummy, are U OK?...U need to see a Dr....U talk strange words!!'... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll have to skip more than 5 mins tonite to get rid of all Calories :x :shock: ..ready for bikini babes nt wk, eh!!!... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Must go back to work :evil: ...only days to go now...Yippee...Hooray!!! :lol: :lol: :wink: .
Adios
A Presto...x

sara
07-11-2007, 09:06 AM
Hi friends!! :D :D
Anne.. I have to apologize.. but... what does P.E.I. mean??? :?: :?: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: Sorry.....

Su... which is the precise day? put everything in your luggage.. here in the south the weather is becoming crazy too... very very hot and then cold and thunder... or it's just in Italy?? Esther, tell me.. are we the only Mediterranean fool nation?? :(

BACI BACI BACI

dbukfan
07-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Hi friends!! :D :D
Su... which is the precise day? put everything in your luggage.. here in the south the weather is becoming crazy too... very very hot and then cold and thunder... or it's just in Italy?? Esther, tell me.. are we the only Mediterranean fool nation?? :(
BACI BACI BACI
Ciao Sara
Sorry for confusin' U..I forget :oops: to tell U that..actaully I got 2 holidays!! on the trot fr this Fri, 13th :shock: nite - 17/07/07 at the South Coast of England.(for annual re-union with our v close buddies of 3 families :cry: ..which been carried on for many yrs..not fallin'-out fr one another yet :lol: )..then V'll have to rush back home & more packin' then woosh off the nxt day on 18th-26th...to Es Cana, Ibiza!!..now I hope U get the picture, sis!!...my littly's so so excited...jumpin' up/down her bed since 6 am past few days....V both now look like Pandas :roll: :shock: !!..(fr lack of sleep!! :evil: :shock: )..never mind!!..catch up later...so looks like UK forecast's been v kind to us this wkend....don't need to carry Rainy coats just yet!!...(for now!!)...forecast..sunny spells/ no rain 8) .
No, U're not Fool nation...don't be silly!!...climate change's impacted every countries, sis..believin' me on this!!..for example, UK's never been so much Flood in the north for over 35 yrs!! :shock: :evil: :x ...so pls do more recycling to save our planet, sis :lol:
Un abbraccio
Baci...x

sara
07-11-2007, 10:05 AM
Ohh Su!! Now everything's much more clear!!! :D :D
This will be an amasing period for you.. I wish you great fun, relax, good weather and the warmth of your family/buddies!! :P
We'll miss you :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'll be on holidays too in these weeks:
:arrow: 17th-24th with my parents
:arrow: 28th-5th with Stefano

hhuuuggggssss

dbukfan
07-11-2007, 10:24 AM
Ohh Su!! Now everything's much more clear!!! :D :D
This will be an amasing period for you.. I wish you great fun, relax, good weather and the warmth of your family/buddies!! :P
We'll miss you :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'll be on holidays too in these weeks:
:arrow: 17th-24th with my parents
:arrow: 28th-5th with Stefano

hhuuuggggssss
Ciao Sara
So..behave yrself on 17-24 then..sis!!..haha...U too have a Great time with M&D 8) ..same time like me, Esther, Ramona & Adriana..I think.... :( :cry: I'll miss U all too.
How Romantic :lol: :wink: :oops: in Vienna..Can I come with U?...haha!! :wink: :lol: .....
:arrow: 22-31 August..I'm off (again!!) :lol: :lol: to S/W of France..can't remember the name of the place :oops: :shock:

sara
07-11-2007, 12:03 PM
hehehe... I always have fun with my paents! :P :P

and this month I go with stefano to the sea, too... in Vienna we will go at the end of september.. after my last 2 exams at uni!!! :roll:

I adore travelling!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

bibbi
07-11-2007, 12:22 PM
HI everyone! :D

P.E.I. means Prince Edward Island. This is a province where I live in Canada. Sorry to have confused anyone! :lol:

Take care,

sara
07-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Thanx Anne!! It was my fault!! :oops: :lol:
I've understood now!! :wink:

bibbi
07-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Hi sara! :D

No need to be embarassed. A lot of us in Canada say P.E.I. and people go...huh?? :?
It happens a lot! :lol:

Take care,

dbukfan
07-12-2007, 03:54 AM
Hi All
Just to let U know that I've just rec'd DB's 2nd book right in front of me fr SQ1P today!!..YIPPEE....HUGE thnk so much to Dirk & SQ1P..for making my Summer vacation so so Special!!....I can't wait to read it...prob.will read it tonite...just can't wait :lol: :wink: .
Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Su...x

Arciris
07-12-2007, 05:05 AM
Hi to all!
Ohh, girls, very special plans for holidays!! And some you go are leaving already!! :P That luck!!
My dates are: 20th - 31 to Menorca with my boyfriend Josep. ( Joseph in english, Jose in spanish and Josep in catalan :wink: )
Then, I don't know, still, it's depend of my parents.

Yes,. Sara, it's true. To travel it's ivery interesting. is a little tired for aeroplanes and time that i'ts lost in transports but it's funny!

Su, you are leaving tomorroow already!! I wish you very very good travel and stay in the South. :P
The rest, still have a days before leaving..but less!!

Anne, Prince Edward Island! I'm sure that it's beutiful. I adore islands. People say that is more calmed people there. We're very stressed in cities and island is perfect for relax. :wink:

Kisses to all!!

xRamona
07-12-2007, 06:55 AM
Su.. Are you leaving tomorrow already? :shock:
Omg, didn't knew that.. I'm so sorry!!!
Have a great Holiday!!! :D
I'll think of you when I'm in the car heading to Italy at 5 am :shock: :roll: :lol:

dbukfan
07-12-2007, 08:04 AM
Su.. Are you leaving tomorrow already? :shock:
Omg, didn't knew that.. I'm so sorry!!!
Have a great Holiday!!! :D
I'll think of you when I'm in the car heading to Italy at 5 am :shock: :roll: :lol:
Hoi Ramona
Nope, not quite departure fr UK just yet..still workin' til 2 pm tom...&...rush of down the South coast of England to the caravan, for annual re-union with v closed buddies once a yr, every Summer...(13-17)...&..then rush back home & off to Es Cana (18-26)!!..phew!!
It'll be GOOD fun....don't say soz, Ramona...PLS!!..do have FAV.time in Italy...Chill & Relax with those fabulous Sunshine..come back with Full of Life...may be U never know, girl...Holland may surprise U with :shock: HEAT wave :lol: :wink: :D .
Avoir
Bon Voyage
L. Leif
xxx

UKJules
07-12-2007, 12:34 PM
:? Hi everyone, I am new here but ....In two weeks we are going to the New Forest in Hampshire in a log cabin (I hope it doesn't rain, we've had more than our fair share just recently) :!: It's great being in the forest with the wildlife and of course the wild ponies, it's so peaceful ..... I'm going to just chill 8) 8) 8)

dbukfan
07-12-2007, 12:44 PM
:? Hi everyone, I am new here but ....In two weeks we are going to the New Forest in Hampshire in a log cabin (I hope it doesn't rain, we've had more than our fair share just recently) :!: It's great being in the forest with the wildlife and of course the wild ponies, it's so peaceful ..... I'm going to just chill 8) 8) 8)
Howdy UKJules
UK Forecast's suddenly Summer'll arrive this wkend...finger cross for U in 2 wks time, girl!!....ummmhh..Log Cabin..(just like where DB's home in MT :wink: )sounds quite cool & cosy indeed..espec. in the New Forest..my family & I're headin' that way down South Coast tom. nite...TGIF!!...the weathe's been so kind to us :D :wink: :lol:
Nice to have U here with us :wink:. If U're into Horses :lol: ...This's a Perfect place for U...as V got few buddies here..Sara & Adriana..who'll always love to talk about YeeHa's regularly/happily :wink: :lol: :D .
Have a Wonderful Summer Holiday..... :D :lol: :wink:

Take care

dbukfan...x

UKJules
07-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Hi DBUKFan ! Glad to here the weather's going to improve, I think saturday is going to be the best day.....Sun.... yes I said SUN :!: I hope you have a great weekend on the south coast, It's a beautiful part of the country. :D Some of you here also like horses. I along with my kids would love to have one, but instead we have two dogs and two cats which rule the roost (along with the kids) :!: :D :!: Have a good one....

sara
07-13-2007, 03:58 AM
Su... have fun with your buddies!!!! and remember.. we wait for pics!!! :wink:

Esther,you're right.. but travelling for holidays is never annoying!!! 8)

UKJules, nice to meet you!! you're welcome here!!! :D
Fine to see you're a horses lover (like Adriana and me)!
The horse you see in my avatar is my buddy.. King Patrick. But he's known as Paddy here in family!!! :wink:
Great holidays in your plans!!! Really!! :P

dbukfan
07-13-2007, 04:04 AM
Su... have fun with your buddies!!!! and remember.. we wait for pics!!! :wink:

Esther,you're right.. but travelling for holidays is never annoying!!! 8)

UKJules, nice to meet you!! you're welcome here!!! :D
Fine to see you're a horses lover (like Adriana and me)!
The horse you see in my avatar is my buddy.. King Patrick. But he's known as Paddy here in family!!! :wink:
Great holidays in your plans!!! Really!! :P

Ciao Sara
I e U my piccie v quickly now, sis..just in case, the workman :evil: swicthes onto Economy mode again!!..haha!!

U Too..sis...HAVE A LOVERLY time with Yr beloved Family...I'll BLOW kisses along the way, sis!!

BACI....KISSES...HUGS...LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry:

dbukfan
07-13-2007, 05:00 AM
Hi DBUKFan ! Glad to here the weather's going to improve, I think saturday is going to be the best day.....Sun.... yes I said SUN :!: I hope you have a great weekend on the south coast, It's a beautiful part of the country. :D Some of you here also like horses. I along with my kids would love to have one, but instead we have two dogs and two cats which rule the roost (along with the kids) :!: :D :!: Have a good one....

Hi UKJules
I def. will...been a long time since Easter since I've had a proper break...Hope U didn't have problem like mine....can go holiday in line with the childminder :roll: :wink: :shock:
U'll prob. need MASSIVE car to take those lots with U, girl!!

U too...Have a FAV. time in new forest...hope all heather bushes & those beautiful ponies will RELAX yr mind away with FUN!!...& Full of Energy :lol: :wink: :wink:

Happy Holidays...ALL!!...x

Arciris
07-13-2007, 05:15 AM
Hi to all!!

UK Jules! I'm very nice to meeet you, and too in this post. :wink:

Su, Sara, I think that we are leaving already! I wish to you a good holidays, Su with your family, Sara with Stefano and with your parents!! Funny days and to also rest, too. The holidays are too tor this. :lol:
A big hug and kisses!!!

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
07-13-2007, 05:49 AM
Don't forget Esther Su! She likes horses aswell.

Wow UKjules you are going to the roots from 3 from our pony's!!! We have 3 chestnut NF pony's! How cool!!! Are you going to make pictures?

Edit; the pony's are not really mine! But I know the other horses already 15 years, so automaticly they are a bit mine :oops:

UKJules
07-13-2007, 06:08 AM
Sara, your horse looks so sweet :) What a great name, King Patrick :!: My two cats have unusual names, they are called Cuthbert & Dibble. They came from a RSPCA rescue centre when they were kittens and were given these names from them. :lol: :D Did I read somewhere that Dirk has a cat? :?

UKJules
07-13-2007, 06:14 AM
I'll take some photos of the New Forest ponies and when I get back I'll ask my daughter to upload them for you all to see. :D

sara
07-13-2007, 06:38 AM
UkJules, I'd like to see some pics of your four-legs-friends!! :wink:
My boyfriend's got a big big cat black and white.. he likes sleeping on my belly.. but his weight is :shock: remarkable :shock: !!!! :lol: :lol:

Anne, Thank you! I'm going to leave on Tuesday actually.. but luggage are already almost ok!! :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
07-13-2007, 10:51 AM
That would be very cool to see pictures from the pony's in there natural habitat!

UKJules
07-13-2007, 12:10 PM
No problem, leave it to me I'll have my camera at the ready :D

bibbi
07-13-2007, 02:44 PM
Hi UKJules! :D

I have two cats two! Tigger and J.J. I'm going to P.E.I (Prince Edward Island) hopefully for a week in August. :D

Take care,

UKJules
07-14-2007, 04:40 AM
Hi Anne,
You have two cats like me ! Are they from the same litter :?: How cute :D
Wow, you are going to Prince Edward Island on holiday, is that in Canada :?: I would love to go across the big pond some day to visit America and Canada. Last year we went to Jersey in the channel Islands which is just off the coast of France. We had a great time there it is so pretty with it's beautiful little villages and lovely clear blue sea. The Island is only 9 miles long and 5 miles wide, but it feels much bigger. We even found a vineyard while we were there and of course we tried some of the wine as you do, it was really nice.

Arciris
07-14-2007, 05:27 AM
Hi to all!
Good morning!
Wow UKJules! I'm sure that Channel Islands in Jersey are very beutiful! The relax in a nice landcape, green, clear blue sea, mountains, is the best of the world. Is a present for body and eyes.
Have a nice weekend!!

sara
07-14-2007, 05:36 PM
Anne, you know? Tiger is the name of Stef's cat, too!!!! :lol: :lol:

Esther, I agree with you.. that kind of landscape is the best to relax!!! :wink:

bibbi
07-14-2007, 07:06 PM

No. My cats aren't from the same litter. Tigger the youngest is 4 and J.J is 5. Tigger will be 5 in August. Tigger's an SPCA rescue cat and I adopted J.J from the animal shelter where I live.
Tigger was almost name Tiger, but he bounced and flounced around like Tigger in Winnie the Pooh! :lol:
Prince Edward Island is a province in Canada. It' s really beautiful. I'll try to post some photos of it soon. :D

Take care,

Zilfstar
07-15-2007, 12:57 AM
France for 3 weeks. Living in the Netherlands it is the most popular country to visit I think. First we will go te Versailles near Paris (also take a day trip there). Then to a place above Paris where we will meet our best friend for 5 days. Then we will just see where the good whether takes us.

ostarella
07-15-2007, 07:41 AM
Well, my plans have changed. Instead of a week in the mountains, I'll be putting a new roof on the barn. :cry:

I really need to get new priorities...

Christy
07-15-2007, 10:21 AM
Hello ALL,

Me....well, June 22nd and 23rd I went to Pittsburgh with my 19 year old niece....she had a PCAT test to take for college ( cover your eyes Dirk if you're reading this... :lol: ...she's going to be a Pharmacist )...so we left Friday evening ( even though it's about 1 hour and 45 minutes away....she needed the time to study ) and we stayed at the Omni William Penn Hotel....very nice ! That's about as much of a vacation "away" as I'm going to have this summer...by the way things are looking. But it was nice to get away...even if it was just for alittle while. And getting to spend time with her was even more "sweet"....she's soo busy with college, etc. along with her "age" when / where she doesn't care to spend time with the middle aged family members.... :lol: I was 19 once too....understand. Oh, and she drove ! :lol: I'm not one to drive many places that I'm not familiar with....especially into a city !!!!

I do have July 27th through August 5th off.....no plans and no money.... :( ...but will try to enjoy the time off as much as possible. I'm really hoping that I find a place to move to so I'd be busy with that. But so far, no luck in finding a decent, affordable place.... :cry:

I sincerely hope that ALL of you are / and will have a wonderful summer and vacations !!

Take Care and Hugs to ALL,
Christy

bibbi
07-15-2007, 11:55 AM

Interesting stories! :D
Keep them coming! :D

Take care,

UKJules
07-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Hi Christy,
I know it can be difficult to get away, especially with work commitments and when kids have school/college etc. In England most of the kids break up from school this coming Friday for their summer holidays. It's amazing to see how the price of holidays seem to go up when the kids are off :!: :x

Take Care
Jules

sara
07-16-2007, 06:07 AM
Ostarella.. I'm so sad to hear your plans have changed.. :(
Unluckly we must sometimes choose what is necessary.. it happened me last year.. :?
Maybe during the year you will find a pair of daiys to go away and relax! :wink:

Well people, I have to tell you goodbye!! :P
Tomorrow I'll leave and I'll be back in a week for a few days before going away with Stefano.
I'll tell you every thing when I'll be back.
See you soon my friends!! :D

UKJules
07-16-2007, 07:06 AM
Have a great holiday ! :D :D :D

Take care

Jules

sara
07-16-2007, 07:26 AM
Thank you UKJ!!! :D :D :D

see you soon! :wink:

Arciris
07-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Hi to all!

Ostarella, I'm afraid, too, for your change of holiday plans, but, you think, somteimes the good things come without to know.. :P Sure.

Saraaa, great summer holidays for you!! I wish you a very good days,of relax and good weather!! See you soon in you return!

I've still three days for leaving. See you for here until thuesday.
Good monday!!
Kisses.

ostarella
07-16-2007, 11:51 AM
The way my luck runs, I'll probably fall off the barn and break a leg - bad luck for you guys then - I'd have even more time to spend online 8) :lol:

sara
07-16-2007, 02:11 PM
Esther, thank you!!! my luggage is already in the car!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have a nice holiday! relax and have fun!! :wink:

ostarella, don't say so please... the most unluckly moments have an end and then.. many great events come to balance. :roll:
I know how you feel when everything works wrong, but if you keep smiling, luck will be with you. We say: life is like a mirror - it smiles if you look at it smiling.
That's a good suggestion.. but it doesn't mean I can always follow it... :( ... :wink:

see you soon when I'll be back!!!!!

baci a tutti!!!!!!!!

Arciris
07-17-2007, 05:32 AM
Thanks Sara! You're welcome!! And great summer holidays again for you!! If your luggage is in the car, already, this is a good good thing!! :lol: :lol: See you in return. I'm at home the day 31th if all is okey. :wink:

Is beatiful that you say about mirror. I'ts true. Ostarella, I wish for you best days and I'm sure that if you have another plans, they will be very best!! :wink: Sometimes, we think.."my god, that bad luck!" but later we lived another beutiful thing for not to forget. But I understand you.

Have a nice day!!

dbukfan
07-17-2007, 10:25 AM
Hola All
Hope U guys are well and happy?...just get back fr mini-break fr down South England...havin' Great time & super fit....it's been fantastic weather....someone-up-there's v kind to us :wink: 8) ...mainly Rain :shock: :roll: :evil: @ nite-time..then...reasonably warm/glorious Sun shines everyday!!
Just get 2 loads of washing done...in the :oops: rather Le Miserable weather in Herts this pm...so..finger cross for me..to have dry Summer clothes for packin' tom :shock: :roll: , girls..otherwise..V3'll rush to the airport in Fig Leaves :oops: :oops: :oops: ..hahaha!!!
:arrow: Sara & Adri...MISS U2...Havin' a Fantastic time...See U v SOON :wink: :D
:arrow: Esther & Ramona and Me :lol: .....Have a GREAT time this wk...in Italy & Balaeric Islands
:arrow: Anne...get back to yr lawn-mower & MB diet...asap..after too many Chocaholic :wink: :shock:
:arrow: UKJules..hope U & Fam..have a Lovely time in the New Forests too..send all piccies...love yr new Avatar..good job, U got PC helpin' hands ..my littly's only 4 yrs...hopefully, I'll catch up with U in 10 yrs time..haha!! :lol: :wink:

Bon Voyage again....See U again...soon...

Baci
Kus
A Presto
Adios
xxx

bibbi
07-17-2007, 11:39 AM

Looking forward to the holiday to P.E.I in August.
DB! :D noticed you changed your avi! :D
Me too! :wink: :D
I think this is the best one yet!*until I change my mind again...or not...* :lol:
Hope everyone's vacations are fun and relaxing!

Take care,

UKJules
07-17-2007, 01:28 PM
Hi dbukfan,

Great to hear you had good weather while you were away. I hope it stays that way :!: We go a week on Friday :!: :D (Yipee) :!: :!: :!: Have a super time on your next holiday -remember us when you are lying on the beach :!: :D

I'm glad you like my new avatar - Dirk looks really cute, although he does on them all :!: :D :!:

Take care - Bon Voyage

Jules

bibbi
07-18-2007, 11:29 AM

I hope everyone's Summer vacations are relaxing and FUN! :D
Love all of your avi's! :D
Mowed my lawn yesterday. Arms are sore. Can't wait for vacation. :D
*am at 900 posts!* :shock: * I live here!* :lol:

Take care,

p.s. Got bored again. Made yet another avatar. Trying to decide which one I like best.
I really like this one! :wink: :D
p.s.s Be prepared for a lot of avatar changes! :wink: :lol:

UKJules
07-18-2007, 01:43 PM
Hi Anne,

Wow you have 900 posts :!: That's amazing :!: :D :!: You are a Dirkaholic :!:
By the way, I love your new Avi :D

Take Care

Jules

Arciris
07-20-2007, 05:22 AM
Hi to all.
I had to be this morning taking an airplane for my holidays..but, here I am. :cry: :cry: Yesterday I had a medical revison and the doctors they had to me to operate of urgency. Change of pacemaker battery that in teory was not finished until autumn. But..it was finished before finally :shock: . I'm fine..well, more or less, but fine, but I can't to take an aeropolane with pain and my immoblilized arm. I could have gone but not in these conditions. I am very sad, until the summer that comes nothing already. Okey, I accept, I'm alive and this is the most important. I know.
It had been worse to be of vacations and I had found me badly there.
I couln't swim, non sun, non water of beach , non efforts, non boat and oars..
Don't worry friends, the life follows.
Ostarella, now I understand you more exactly..Change of plans, not plans..

I hope that you, all, have a great summer holidays and enjoy for me, pleeeasee!
Su, I've read your post, I'm happy that your 4 days have been pretty. And good holidays in Ibiza. I've read to all, too. Great days for all.

And for all the best kisses and happy days.
I will put in practice my attach sifnature about sun, moon and tears.. :roll:
Kisses.

ostarella
07-20-2007, 09:17 AM
Arciris - so sorry about your vacation, but, as you say - you're alive, thank God. I remind myself now and then (not often enough) that just waking up to another sunrise is something to be thankful for. :)

Gotta admit though - don't feel so bad about the barn now :wink:

UKJules
07-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Arciris,

Sorry to hear about your news. :( I hope you are feeling better soon. :) :) :)

Take care
Jules

Christy
07-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Arciris... :( .....I'm very sorry to hear about your plans......Best wishes to you !

Hugs,
Christy

bibbi
07-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Hola Esther!

I'm sorry to hear about your change of plans. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

HUGS!

Arciris
07-21-2007, 08:42 AM
Thanks so much, friends.
Yes, pity by my holidays.. but I'm recovering to me at home and with pain, still, but with better spirit.
Thanks very much to all.
I wish for you a great weekend and relax, too.
I will look a few A-team episodes ant I will feel better. Sure.
Ostarella, I agree, thanks for your words, I understand, and too for UKJules, Christy and Anne.
:) :)

bibbi
07-21-2007, 11:45 AM

You are in my thoughts and in my prayers. I wish I could give you a big HUG.

Hugs,

UKJules
07-21-2007, 12:23 PM
Arciris,

I'm sure if you put an A-Team video on it will take your mind off things and cheer you up. :)

You are in my thoughts........take care

Jules

Arciris
07-24-2007, 03:13 AM
Thanks another time. :wink:
Yess, A-team videos is a good thing for bad moments. I smile when I see it and they give me relax and peace.
Little to little, I'm more fine.
Take care.

sara
07-24-2007, 04:01 AM
Ohh Esther.. I've just found your post about your health.... I'm so sorry for you.... :cry: :cry:
I've written I couldn't find out what happened on the other topic.. and the answer was here.

My dear friend.. I hope you feel better now.. I give you a big big hug...
I know (unluckly for personal experience) that health uses to go wrong in the moments you should relax... :x

much love amica mia.. and many positive vibes..! :wink:

UKJules
07-24-2007, 10:24 AM
Hi Arciris,

Hope you are feeling better. Take it a day at a time to relax and take it easy. You know you have many friends on here that are thinking about you. :)

I'm off on holiday on Friday for a week, so I will take some pictures to show you when I get back.

Take Care
Jules

sara
07-24-2007, 12:04 PM
Thanks another time. :wink:
Yess, A-team videos is a good thing for bad moments. I smile when I see it and they give me relax and peace.
Little to little, I'm more fine.
Take care.

It's a good solution against sadness!!! I used it many times!!! :wink:
and Jules is right... just a step after the other.... and we walk by you!

Arciris
07-25-2007, 05:50 AM
Hi!
Thanks girls! You're sweet friends. :wink: I'm happy for this. You know.
Yes, UKJules!! I want to see pictures when you return but wihile I wish for you a very nice holidays and relax!! I hope that they to be fantastic holidays!

Saraa :P , yes, I'm better and perhaps I can to go 4 days in an other destination, Not beach but 4 days for to desconect of city. I don't know, still but I hope that yes!
What about your days of hlidays for the moment? I know that you even have left more days for it, really? :wink:

Thanks so much! Little by little I'm better. But with this hot is slower the treatment of the wound. Soon, I hope.

Kisses to all!
See you soon for here, still.

sara
07-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Esther, it could be a great idea to spend a few days in another place, just to relax and change your thoughts... :roll:
Keep smiling my dear.. you are a positive person, as 'sunny' as your country..

UKJules
07-25-2007, 11:56 AM
Hi Arciris,
I agree with Sara, a few days away will do you good and will give you time to relax and chill out. 8) Keep smiling and think positive thoughts....Remember your A-Team videos. :)

Take it easy....I'm sure you'll be feeling better soon. :)

Best wishes
Jules

bibbi
07-25-2007, 04:25 PM

You take care of yourself. I wish I could give you a big HUG in person! You are as sunny as your country and just as beautiful too.

HUGS!!

dbukfan
07-26-2007, 04:51 AM
Hola All

YES!!!.... :arrow: I'm BACK :arrow: :wink: :lol: :D ...with full of Tan :lol: 8) :lol: &full of Calories + Fat :oops: :roll: :shock: too....V3're havin' abs. Great/Happy time in Es Cana...Viva Espana!!....V3 felt a little bit sad :( :cry: when V left Ibiza Airport yesterday!!..it's v beautiful/peaceful/perfect 28c holiday destination for all...I do enjoy it v much...def. may be back there one day :lol: :wink: :lol: :D
Let's Dance.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHsYUQhzXrU

Hope everybody're well and fine...MISS U All terribly, buddies!!..lots to catch up with U guys &works (2 mtrs pile of paperworks :evil: :roll: )...I'll just take it slow & easy today...looks like I'll keep my sunglasses in the draw for a while in UK..been hammerin' with Rain :shock: :evil: :twisted: :roll: ..yet again.

:arrow: Esther!!...so so sorry :cry: to hear about yr sudden illness, take care and Hope U're gettin' well soon...truly mean it....I did shout out loud, Hola..when V've flown passin' Barcelona last Wed's nite!! :wink: :lol: :lol:..also raisin' my glass towards Menorca to U without realising' this....GET WELL SOON!!..the A-Team's def. such great comfort in doom days, friend!!

Catch up with U all soon...must get back to reality now.

xxx

sara
07-26-2007, 05:16 AM
WELCOME BACK SUUUUU!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm so glad to hear your holidays have been ok!! :P :P
I've heard about the troubles in England with rain etc... I thought of you... I hope at home it's allright..

We wanna see pics of yr holidays dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

UKJules
07-26-2007, 06:11 AM
Welcome back to OLD BLIGHTY DBUKFAN,

Glad you had a great time on holiday, plenty of sun........now back to the traditional british summertime weather. :( Hopefully August will bring better weather :!:
I'm off on holiday tomorrow morning (Yipee).....been busy ironing, packing and shopping as you do. Looking forward to just chilling out and taking it easy. 8) Good luck with your paperwork.....you've got quite a lot to get through....joys of going on holiday.... :!:

Anyway....Bye for now friends and take care and enjoy your holidays....

Arciris :arrow: Hope you are feeling better...Take Care

I'll be back a week on Friday (3rd August)

Best Wishes
Jules

P.S. Hopefully the New Forest Ponies will stand still so I can take some photos :lol:

sara
07-26-2007, 06:26 AM
Jules!!!! I wish you to have MUCH fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

happy holidays and... we waitfor pics!! :wink:

See you soon! 8)

dbukfan
07-26-2007, 07:20 AM
Hello Again,
Thnks..Sara & Jules...nice to hear fr U again :D :D :wink: :lol: :lol:
:arrow: me not quite with the planet yet...still Unwind/Too Relaxin' mode..with Blue Sky, Warm Sunshine + Blue Med.sea vividly in my thoughts..only 1 drawback is, I forgot to bring my reading glasses :roll: :shock: .. fr those mad rush packin'..but I manage to use DB's 2nd book, ATWWF @ the beach/the pool..as a pillow.. :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink: can't finish it only 30 more pages to read..as I've read it few nites before I's off to Ibiza...I'll try to complete it by tom. nite..after all of unpackin'/3-4 loads of washin' & etc...help :shock:
:arrow: Sara..hope U have a Fav.& v v Romantic :oops: :lol: 8) holiday too
:arrow: Jules....I'll pray for GOOD weather to U...happy packin' :roll: girl :lol: :lol: ..Have a Fantastic Holiday with yr family :lol: :D :wink:
:arrow: Big HUGS to Esther..poor U..GET WELL SOON!!
:arrow: Adriana..lov yr piccies+yeeha...espec. those s**y legs in tight jeans :wink: :wink: :lol:
:arrow: Anne...hope U're keepin' well too.
:arrow: Nicole....hope U're copin' with 40c+ in Greece OK :wink:
:arrow: Ramona....Ciao Bella....Viva Italia :lol: :D :wink:
Must dash to work again..
xxx

sara
07-26-2007, 07:28 AM
My sweet big sis!! :P
On sat I'll go on holidays with Stefano, but we're just going not far from home at the moment: Lignano is a small city, quite famous in Italy, with sea and beach!

I have to wait till the end of September to go to Vienna (Wien) for my most romantic holiday with my romantic guy............ :oops: :lol: :wink:

On TV they're speaking of natural disasters in England because of rain and water coming out the rivers.. I hope your area is ok, Su..

dbukfan
07-26-2007, 08:42 AM
My sweet big sis!! :P
On sat I'll go on holidays with Stefano, but we're just going not far from home at the moment: Lignano is a small city, quite famous in Italy, with sea and beach!
I have to wait till the end of September to go to Vienna (Wien) for my most romantic holiday with my romantic guy............ :oops: :lol: :wink:
On TV they're speaking of natural disasters in England because of rain and water coming out the rivers.. I hope your area is ok, Su..
Ciao Sara
Glad to hear fr U again...&..Huge thnks for yr thoughtful of me & all Brits....it's said to be the worst flood for 60 yrs in England!!..I'm fine really...been watchin' BBC World news in the HTL everyday..&..our thoughts're with those who're real sufferers everytime!!
Anyway, hope U enjoy even short break with Stefano :oops: :lol: 8) ...do make the most of it,sis.....as I do realise and value our rare precious/memorable moments with yr love ones.....not just only because V're on holiday....but for all those best Quality, Fun& Laughter, Happiness, Togetherness time of our lives that I never want it to end...Cest' Le Vie :wink:
xxx

sara
07-26-2007, 11:29 AM
Su, it's really sad to hear it from England.. my thoughts and prayers are for those who have suffered this tragedy.

You're absolutelyrigh about the moments you described... some emotions, feelings, special moments make you reach and give a sense to your life.

A big hug to you and your littly (I suppose her to have enjoyed your vacation!! are you all brown now??!!)

bibbi
07-26-2007, 01:01 PM
Hi everyone!

My heart felt wishes and and my prayers go out to all those in England who had to go through that.
I hope everyone else's Summer plans are going well.
My prayers and thoughts are with those who are ill, recuperating and hope everyone else has a safe and happy Summer.
God Bless You All.

Hugs,

Arciris
07-26-2007, 01:35 PM
Hi to all!
In first time, thanks so much for your wishes for me. I'm impressed for by your affection. Sweet people, like Dirk. :wink: This is for all: Sara, Su, Anne, UKJules, Adri, Ramona..sorry if I forget to somebody. :oops:

Suuu, Welcome back!! :D I'm very happy for your days in Ibiza!! I'm sure that they are been days of relax and beach. :P Thanks for your words, too. Yes, we had to annul the trip to Menorca and I'm at home, still..my illusion vanished but like you say, all, "In bad weather, good face". Is a expresion very typical of here. "Al mal tiempo, buena cara". When the things aren't good is necesary to think in positive, it's true. I'm better and this is the important now.
Great video! We sang this when went to school and it's funny! :wink: "Veo veo..que ves??"
Thanks for your "hola" from aeroplane :wink: Is a beutiful detail from you. You know. :)
Yes, I've seen in the tv horriible rain in UK.. :evil: I hope that the weather to be better, now.

Saraa, happy holidays with Stefano!! I wish the better for you and him. :wink:

Anne, thanks so much. In the distance, I feel the hug from you. :D Really. The most important is this positive energy and I've received it with very very affect, you know. And a big hug for you too. :wink:

I'm a little better, and I hope can to go for few days in other place..With 4 days I am satisfied this year.

Uk Jules, yes, it's true!! A-team videos obtain that one feels better. I've seen many this days.

Kisses to all and that follow the good holidays for which you have them. :P
Health and peace for all.

UKJules
07-26-2007, 04:37 PM
Hi everyone....

Thought I would take a quick peek on here after I finally finished packing....

I have seen the weather forecast for tomorrow and it looks promising......:!:
Lets pray for sun - 8)

Anyway, take care friends

Be back 3rd August
Jules

dbukfan
07-27-2007, 03:02 AM
Suuu, Welcome back!! :D I'm very happy for your days in Ibiza!! I'm sure that they are been days of relax and beach. :P Thanks for your words, too. Yes, we had to annul the trip to Menorca and I'm at home, still..my illusion vanished but like you say, all, "In bad weather, good face". Is a expresion very typical of here. "Al mal tiempo, buena cara". When the things aren't good is necesary to think in positive, it's true. I'm better and this is the important now.
Great video! We sang this when went to school and it's funny! :wink: "Veo veo..que ves??"
Thanks for your "hola" from aeroplane :wink: Is a beutiful detail from you. You know. :)
Yes, I've seen in the tv horriible rain in UK.. :evil: I hope that the weather to be better, now.
I'm a little better, and I hope can to go for few days in other place..With 4 days I am satisfied this year.
Kisses to all and that follow the good holidays for which you have them. :P
Health and peace for all.
Hola Esther
Glad to hear that U're feelin' better :wink: , girl!!.....take it easy :wink: ....there'll be plenty of time for another v Happy Holidays...so pls don't get depressed about it!!..at least, Yr health always come 1st ...also U def. get v Good Positive Vibes fr all of yr buddies @ DBC :D :wink: :wink:
Re:Veo Veo's Song...Both my littly and I love it so much @ her daily mini-disco dance by pool side..so she asks me to find lyric fr googles..but there's None...and V both also want to know the meaning of this song too.....so when U're fully recovery...do U mind, pls write this lyric for us..V can then duet-sing-along another exercise Karaoke indoor for rainy days :roll: :roll: :shock: .....(with quick translation at the end with it!!)
Mant thnks in advance...my friend!!
:arrow: Jules...Happy Holidays....UK forcast says...Summer's back again...beneficial to my pile of washin' :lol: :lol: :wink: ..&..def...crackin' start for yr vacations :lol: 8) :wink:
Baci to All
A Presto
xxx

Arciris
07-27-2007, 04:00 AM
Hi to all!!
Oh, girls, the most beautiful thing that have never said to me. As 'sunny' as your country.. Thanks so much. Many times I've "grey character" for the circumstances of the life but this phrase is very betiful, thanks.

Sara, I didn't read about your septembre in Viena for romantic trip with Stefano. This is fantastic, girl! I'm happy for this. The love is prettiest in this life :wink:

Hi Su!! Thanks so much! I'm sure that your littly enjoyed much in mini-disco. I think that they will remember more this things that many things that they learn in school. Really? We remember the beutiful summers when we were childs, that some boring school classes. Really? Of course :P , I look for the lyric song that now I can. You know, I'm home, for forced holidays in my house. :evil: You're welcome. :wink:

I put it in "Some phrases in spanish", ok? :wink: About transalation, I don't promise very much, haha. Sorry if I write some errors.
Kisses for all!

dbukfan
07-27-2007, 07:51 AM
Hi to all!!
Oh, girls, the most beautiful thing that have never said to me. As 'sunny' as your country.. Thanks so much. Many times I've "grey character" for the circumstances of the life but this phrase is very betiful, thanks.
The love is prettiest in this life :wink:
Hi Su!! Thanks so much! I'm sure that your littly enjoyed much in mini-disco. I think that they will remember more this things that many things that they learn in school. Really? We remember the beutiful summers when we were childs, that some boring school classes. Really? Of course :P , I look for the lyric song that now I can. You know, I'm home, for forced holidays in my house. :evil: You're welcome. :wink:
I put it in "Some phrases in spanish", ok? :wink: About transalation, I don't promise very much, haha. Sorry if I write some errors.
Kisses for all!

Grazie for yr GREAT help/kindness, Esther...really appreciated it..I now can sing few lines already...ready for mini-disco in Herts :lol: :lol: ..forgot to tell U all that Ibiza..once used to be HIPPY town :lol: :wink: ...so if U see fewl tourists comin' out of the plane with breadin' in their hair...inc. my littly :mrgreen: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..U know where they've been..haha!! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Happy wkend to all

Kisses & Hugs...xxx

dbukfan
07-27-2007, 07:58 AM
Su, it's really sad to hear it from England.. my thoughts and prayers are for those who have suffered this tragedy.
You're absolutelyrigh about the moments you described... some emotions, feelings, special moments make you reach and give a sense to your life.
A big hug to you and your littly (I suppose her to have enjoyed your vacation!! are you all brown now??!!)
Ciao Amica mia, Sara
I think U're in v too much in deep thoughts...this's happenin' if U're hangin' around witn yr parents on holiday too long, sis...haha..just kiddin' :lol: :lol:..what U need is, party girls, nite-out with me...haha :lol: :lol: :lol: ..that'd def do U good, sis :lol: :lol: :D :D
I'll pass yr BIG hugs to me & my littly, sis....yes!!..those suntan/olive/brownie skin seems fadin' away so fast since back home, sis!!
Must go...can't focus @ work today...still hyper happy mode fr Escana :lol: :lol: :wink:
Happy wkend.

Baci fr me & my littly :mrgreen:
xxx

sara
07-27-2007, 09:40 AM
Dear Esther, I've always thought to be a sunny person.. and I used this word 'cause I found it the best to describe you. The more I get to know you, the more I find you a strong and sweet woman at the same time. Another big big hug for you

Su.. :lol: :lol: You're right my dear.. but now I go away with Stef.. and everything will be different!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :P :wink:

I must go my friends.. holidays in Lignano are starting.. so.. I'll miss you again!!! :(

bacissimi!!!!!!!

dbukfan
07-27-2007, 10:16 AM
Dear Esther, I've always thought to be a sunny person.. and I used this word 'cause I found it the best to describe you. The more I get to know you, the more I find you a strong and sweet woman at the same time. Another big big hug for you

Su.. :lol: :lol: You're right my dear.. but now I go away with Stef.. and everything will be different!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :P :wink:

I must go my friends.. holidays in Lignano are starting.. so.. I'll miss you again!!! :(

bacissimi!!!!!!!
Ciao Amica mia, sis :lol: :wink: :wink:
Have a wonderful & ROMANCE time..sis!!..come back with lots of Energy & LOVE :D :wink: :oops: ..MISS U too :cry: :lol: :wink: 8) :D

:arrow: Esther...pls pass on yr LOVELY Sunshine on the plane to Herts this wkend :cry: :cry: :wink: :roll: :roll: :D :D PLSSSS!!! :arrow: UK forecasts Summer's back with us this wkend :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Bravo!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: ...YIPPEEEE :wink:

Bacio...BIG HUgs to All
xxx

bibbi
07-27-2007, 02:07 PM

I hope everyone is doing well. I pray that everyone else has a safe and happy and healthy Summer.
dbukfan! :D You changed your avatar again! You're making me dizzy! :lol:

Take care,

dbukfan
07-27-2007, 04:09 PM
I hope everyone is doing well. I pray that everyone else has a safe and happy and healthy Summer.
dbukfan! :D You changed your avatar again! You're making me dizzy! :lol:
Take care,
Halo Anne
I couldn't help myself for just havin' to choose my DB's fav. piccie in CowBoy...he looks so cute in it!! :oops: :wink: :lol: ...it'll def. stay that way until my littly spots it again...hope she grows to like it a bit more nt time :lol: :lol: :wink: :D :wink: .
Have a nice wkend.
Alles Gute...x

Arciris
07-28-2007, 06:29 AM
Hi to all
Ha ha, Su,it's true about hippies in Ibiza. Is the hippies little world, there. Is so funny for your littly!! :lol:
Sara, you're welcome! I say the same for you. You know. :wink:
Su, I send a little of sun for UK. I blow it and I hope that the sky to be free of clouds and storms. From heart. :wink:

Anne, beautiful weekend for you, too!!
:P

And big big hug for all.

bibbi
07-28-2007, 02:09 PM

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Esther! hope you're feeling better.
Summer...my favourite season! :D

Hugs,

dbukfan
07-30-2007, 04:31 AM
Hi All
UK forecast...sayin'....UK Summer's just arrived for a long period....& will last for WHOLE of this wk...YIPPEE!!....Grazie, Esther for Blowin' Costa Brava's sunshine & fr Es Cana by me :lol: :lol: :lol: too....so so excited...now I can top-up my sun-tan & possibility BBQ in the garden :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :D :D
A Presto
Baci
Bye

Arciris
07-30-2007, 05:50 AM
Hi to all!
Thanks Anne! yes, I'm feel a little better, already. I hope that it have been a very nice weekend for you. :wink: I agree, summer is special. I adore it.
Su, you're welcome. Many days ago that you had bad weather, already it touched that the sun shines. Well for this barbecue!! :P

Have a nice week for all!
I know that is many people of holidays, already. If you read this from the holiday place, have a good days and don't forget the forum, please. :lol: I know that no.

Kisses!!

bibbi
07-30-2007, 11:07 AM

It's nice to see you feeling better. I can't believe it's already the end of July!
:shock:
Boy....am I sure ready for my vacation in August. I won't be going to P.E.I after all want to save up my money for my trip to Europe next year for my 50th birhday.

Hugs,

dbukfan
07-31-2007, 03:32 AM
Bonjour All
:arrow: It's been glorious Sunshine warm in UK...&..forecast predicts V'll have a HEATWAVE in Britain :shock: :wink: :D ....Well, Jules'll def.top-up her sun-tan nicely upon her return :wink: :lol:...Yippee!!!....Viva Le Tan :wink: :wink: :D
:arrow: Esther....Hope U're feelin' stronger & better..both Body & Mind :wink: :D 8)
:arrow: Anne.....Never mind about this yr....as long as U enjoy yrself...&..save up hard for v possible cruise with DB nt Summer....looks like it's gonna happen :D :lol: :wink:
Nice day to All
Ciao Bella...x

Arciris
07-31-2007, 06:06 AM
Hi to all!
Good morning!
yess, every day I'm feel better. Thanks so much! :wink: I'm leaving tomorrow for 4 days..I think..But tomorrow I put post, because it's not that I return to have bad luck :shock: haha.
We go near of home for this moment in case I didn't feel to me well absolutely. The next week perhaps 3 days in other place. This year, is this. I hope to be able to next year make the trip that wanted this year.
Anne, soon your vacations come! :P The year is very long and we we deserved days of rest, for body and spirit, for read, for to lool sky, finally, for to live. :wink:
Su!! I'm happy for your blue sky and sun! Well for sunshine!!
Good and shine day for all!
Yes, Anne, i'ts true, what fast has passed July! Today, the last day of month :shock: .
KIsses!!

dbukfan
07-31-2007, 06:20 AM
Hola Esther
Have a Great mini-Break, buddy...U deserve it..take it easy...no dancin' queen, pls!! :wink: ..just kiddin' :lol: ...which means I might as well close our European HQ down temporarily :cry: :( as I'll be on my own..aaarrrrggghhh!!...my best buddies're also in France right now...so lonely here :cry: :( :shock: ...hang on a min., Anne's still around hopefully!! :lol: :lol: :D :wink:
Take care
Bon Voyage
A Presto
Hugs & Kisses
xxx

bibbi
07-31-2007, 11:02 AM
Hi Everyone! :D

Glad to to hear you're feeling better! :D

Hi db! :D
I'm always around here. You can probably tell by the posts.
*I live here* :wink: :lol:

Hugs,

dbukfan
08-01-2007, 03:08 AM
*I live here* :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :shock: :shock: :lol:
'Don't U want to move closer to MT postcode :lol: :lol: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: '

Arciris
08-01-2007, 05:02 AM
Hi!
Thanks Su and Anne! :wink:
I'm leaving. Yes..5 days but something is something..I go near of home but I don't have portable computer..arghh :evil: i will not can to see the post and write, either.
Well, I return the Sunday.
No, Su, haha, not dancing queen.. :lol: I think that if I now dance I break myself hahaha. Relax, to cook, to see the sky and stars in the night and to see films in dvd. I have some A-team episodes for this days. :D
Ohh Su, you don't feel lonely..You think that here ther is many people and there will be more days of holidays.
Have a nice day for us, and they're less days for weekend.
Kisses to all!!

dbukfan
08-01-2007, 05:12 AM
Hi!
Relax, to cook, to see the sky and stars in the night and to see films in dvd. I have some A-team episodes for this days. :D
Ohh Su, you don't feel lonely..You think that here ther is many people and there will be more days of holidays.
Have a nice day for us, and they're less days for weekend.
Kisses to all!!
Hola Esther
Have a Great time...quality moments with yrself & love ones...don't worry!!..me just kiddin'...too busy with normal lives..no time to be lonely!! :wink: ..just kiddin' :wink: :lol:
A Presto
See U Soon
Take care
Adios...x

bibbi
08-01-2007, 01:17 PM

Yes. I do want to live with a Montana zip code. :wink: :D
I'm kind of on mini vacation right now.
I am saving up to go on the cruise too. :wink: :D
Can't wait!
Gonna miss you Esther. Please try to post again soon!

Hugs,

UKJules
08-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi everyone :!: :!: I'm back :D :D

We had a great time and have been to lots of different places. Had a while to relax in between 8) The weather has been great, we couldn't of wished for better weather. 8) We got back just after lunch and I have been busy doing what seems to be a never ending load of washing :!: :x As promised I have taken some photos of the New Forest Ponies which you will be able to see below...............

Hope you are all well and had great holidays too......I'm going to read the posts I've missed since I've been away tonight to catch up with the news. :D

Take Care...good to be back :D

Jules x

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/kazzer900123/IMG00316.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/kazzer900123/100_2828.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/kazzer900123/100_2825.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/kazzer900123/100_2823.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/kazzer900123/100_2818.jpg

bibbi
08-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Hi EVERYONE! :D

Hi UKJules! :D
Welcome Back! :D
Those are great photos!
In Canada we have a Holiday weekend. It's a Civic Holiday. I think we have a Holiday Weekend almost every month in Canada. I don't think we have one in February.
Am enjoying the long weekend. Thought I'd drop in and say HI! :D

Take care,

UKJules
08-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Hi Anne,

I'm glad you like the photos. The ponies were very tame. We stopped the car to take the photos and they just carried on grazing......

Hope you enjoy your holiday weekend. It's nice to have an extra day to make the weekend last that bit longer :!: :D We have a holiday weekend coming up on the25th - 27th August. We call it " bank holiday weekend". :D

Take Care...nice to hear from you

Jules

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
08-04-2007, 03:55 AM
Ooops did I missed the pony's!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I will search right away!!!

Pictures are great! Good to see them living in their natural habitat!! But the first picture gives me a very sad feeling. I think driving 40 is still to fast :(

dbukfan
08-04-2007, 08:28 AM
Hi Jules
Welcome Back...Glad to hear U're havin' fav.time+ :D Sunshine with U :shock: :wink: ..thnks for sharin' those lovely ponies piccies with us :wink: :lol:
Pls PM me how to send attached photo with this reply..so that I'll try to send some in.
:arrow: Adri, I think Sara's gone away again with s**y Stefano :oops: ..prob. back soon.
:arrow: Anne..hopr U enjoy yr short break too :wink:
Must dash back to house work part II :roll: :shock:
It's been abs. glorious Summer day in UK today...off tom. for bbq with our buddies..good job, their garden quitr shady...gonna be 27c & v v hot tom.indeed :shock: :D :lol: :wink:
Take care all
Speak again soon....x

UKJules
08-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Hi DBukfan,

My eldest daughter uploaded the photos for me, I'm haven't a clue how to do it :!: She's at her friends today. I know she uses photobucket, perhaps there maybe some information on there how to do it :?: :?: It's all a bit technical for me :!: :?

Isn't It's a beautiful day - I should be outside BUT.......I've got a stack of ironing that keeps growing by the hour :!: :!: :x :x

We're going away next weekend to the Lake District for a couple of nights, I've never been. We thought we would make the most of the holidays....It will soon roll round to September. I hope the weather stays like this. 8) 8)

Take Care
Jules

sara
08-04-2007, 10:31 AM
Jules, GREAT pics from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
I must go there too''!!..... so tender and nice buddies..!!! :wink:

bibbi
08-04-2007, 11:52 AM

Just popped in to say HI! :D
It's a beautiful long weekend where I am.
Today it's finally a lot cooler today. We had a heat wave here.
Gonna have a week's vacation which is nice. :D
Not to worry. I'll still be posting! :D

Take care,

sara
08-04-2007, 01:23 PM
I think Sara's gone away again with s**y Stefano Embarassed ..prob. back soon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ehhhh Su... You was very right!!!!!!!!....... :P :P :wink:
I promise I'll sendyou some pics! :D

UKJules
08-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Hi everyone,

Hope you all have a great weekend/vacation/holiday. :D :D 8) 8)

Take Care
Jules

dbukfan
08-04-2007, 03:42 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ehhhh Su... You was very right!!!!!!!!....... :P :P :wink:
Ciao Amica mia Sara.....bring it on , sis....so V can compare who's most Super-Tan in DBC..haha!!....Nice to hear fr U again..hope U have a great time with :oops: Mr.X.. :lol:
:arrow: Hoi Ramona....Nice to have U back too...thnk for posting' those happy piccies fr Italy..I don't know how to send piccie on this topic...HELP :oops: :shock: ..prob. have to wait for my littly to teach me :roll: ..perhaps in 10 yrs time..haha :lol: :wink:
Glad to see all my buddies back ...&..in jolly spirit :lol:... as in few wks...I'll be off to France...Viva Le Francais :D :lol: ..must learn more French fr lib.book soon :D
I'm off to bbq with friends tom..this wkend..hot hot hot!!...so all Brits gone mad in the garden!! :D :shock: :lol: 8) .
V tired now...it's Bed time...nite nite...
Baci
Kus
Adieu
Avoir...x

xRamona
08-04-2007, 03:52 PM

Ciao Amica mia Sara.....bring it on , sis....so V can compare who's most Super-Tan in DBC..haha!!....Nice to hear fr U again..hope U have a great time with :oops: Mr.X.. :lol:
:arrow: Hoi Ramona....Nice to have U back too...thnk for posting' those happy piccies fr Italy..I don't know how to send piccie on this topic...HELP :oops: :shock: ..prob. have to wait for my littly to teach me :roll: ..perhaps in 10 yrs time..haha :lol: :wink:
Glad to see all my buddies back ...&..in jolly spirit :lol:... as in few wks...I'll be off to France...Viva Le Francais :D :lol: ..must learn more French fr lib.book soon :D
I'm off to bbq with friends tom..this wkend..hot hot hot!!...so all Brits gone mad in the garden!! :D :shock: :lol: 8) .
V tired now...it's Bed time...nite nite...
Baci
Kus
Adieu
Avoir...x

imageshack.us. :D

sara
08-05-2007, 05:02 AM
HIIIII SUUUUU!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
we should compare yes.. and then give the awarrd....!!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

What about you there? everything ok?

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
08-05-2007, 05:42 AM
Than I get the award for the Milk than :lol: ...

dbukfan
08-07-2007, 03:27 AM
Mornin' All
Nice to hear that U guys all have a great 1st, 2nd ore even a Short Break/Vacations......comin' back with FULL of energy & life :wink: :lol: :D
:arrow: Sara...well, I can never compare my semi-tan with the real Med.girl, can't I? 8)
:arrow: Adri...don't worry!!...despite of pale/white legs..if this heat-wave is to continue in Holland....there'll be plenty of time to catch up with yr Tan-s**y legs with Sara and me :wink: ...so the race'll continue til late Summer..to get people more time & chances :lol:
:arrow: Ramona....Huge thnks for yr link for piccies...I'll try to work at it :oops: may be in 10 yrs time..I work it out then I'll post my younger piccies to share instead..haha :lol: :lol:
BTW, why can't they move Uni.study terms be the same as school terms :?: :roll: ..I don't think it'd such fun to study in this Heat :? ..don't U agree?, girls :wink:
Anyway Welcome Back...everybody!!...Keep Smiling :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
x

Arciris
08-07-2007, 04:33 AM
Hi to all, again!!!
I'm at home since yesterday but we had storms for here and tomorrow I'm leaving again. I see many posts!! Ha ha, this is good!
I will read it little by little because I've lost practices for to read and to write in few days.. :shock: :?
I'm fine and better of my arm and I have been able to go to the beach for four days. Something is something :P .Tomorrow I go to Andorra for to see the beautiful mountains and I think we return monday.
I hope that you have a nice days for vacations or if you're working, still, the time pass very fast. :wink:
I miss you when I don't have my pc near.. :cry: But, I promise read all posts and to put me to the day of all.
Kisses for all and if next I can I read more. I'm with the mini luggage.
A big big hug for this very friendly people :wink: :wink:

dbukfan
08-07-2007, 04:43 AM
Hi to all, again!!!
I'm at home since yesterday but we had storms for here and tomorrow I'm leaving again. I see many posts!! Ha ha, this is good!
I'm fine and better of my arm and I have been able to go to the beach for four days. Something is something :P .Tomorrow I go to Andorra for to see the beautiful mountains and I think we return monday.
Kisses for all and if next I can I read more. I'm with the mini luggage.
A big big hug for this very friendly people :wink: :wink:
Hola Esther
Howdy?...my friend..nice to hear fr U again & to know that U're gettin' stronger each day :D .....Storms in Barcelona :shock: :!: ..is it really?..be safe, girl!! 8)
:arrow: Can I join U in Andorra too, pls?....I love climbin' any Mountains....since the Alpes...I just miss it terribly....can't wait for the nt.hikin' :( ...pity, my littly..just got only small legs!!..may be V can hire a donkey :wink: !!..so V all can put her and all packings on it...then I just can walk up the mountain happily...I wish I'd do that one day 8) :wink:
Happy mini-break...fill me in about yr adventure in Andorra..when U're back, pls!! :wink:
Bon Voyage
A Presto
Happy Holiday...x

UKJules
08-07-2007, 06:20 AM
Hi Arciris,

I'm so glad you are feeling better. I think the time away has done you good. Hope you have a super time when you go to Andorra, with it's beautiful mountains and wonderful views :!: :D

Take care..........Thinking of you 8)

Jules

bibbi
08-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Hola Esther!

Glad you're feeling better too. Try to post photos of your trip, here if you can.

Hugs,

sara
08-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Ohh Esther.. here you are!! :D
As you can read in my previous messages, I was quite worried cause I didn't find you when I came back from holidays.. :( Luckly you're allright!! :lol:

How are you dear!!! a great hug :wink:

Arciris
08-08-2007, 05:18 AM
Thanks so much, friends!!
Su, UKJules, Anne, Sara :wink: :wink: And all that in this moment they're in holidays but they can to read forum.
Yes, Sara, I've gone 5 days on beach and now, 5 on mountains, but the time when one is on holiday they pass very fast! :evil: ! Really?? What about your days with Stefano?? I hope that very very good! Sure!
Suu, yess, you can go with me! :lol: I want! I can't to climb many mountains but yes to take a walk for that beutiful landscapes. Yes about little legs, I understand, haha, but they grow very fast and in just a short time hours and hours will be able to walk. :D
Yess, two rainy days and storms for here..I'ts habitual at the end of August but not now, still. This year, the rain arrived before.We have 3 nonths without rain and it's welcome althjough it's too much in few minutes. Nobody in beaches, nobody in the streets.. :shock:
I think very much in us, forum and all things that explained ourselves here. I miss you, all.
I hope that you also have good days and we see ourselves the return.
Anne, yes, of course, I I will try to put the photos to the return and I hope to see yours. :wink:
UkJules, thanks :wink: . You're a sweet girl, too. I hope that you have a great days, too, and all my love.
Kisses to all!!
See you soon!
Kisses, kussen, baci, küsse, besos!!

UKJules
08-08-2007, 06:43 AM
Hi Arciris,

It sounds like you've got the rain that we had a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure it wiil soon pass. Hope you are feeling well -enjoy the beautiful surroundings - Take Care. :D

Best Wishes
Jules :D

dbukfan
08-08-2007, 07:14 AM
Hola Esther and All
Have a great time in Andorra :wink: ..not far fr the Pyrenees..wave hands & blow few kisses towards N/W to Herts :( :wink: for me, pls :wink:
Well, I'm goin' to Poitiers (nr Bay of Biscay) in 2 wks time....Viva la Francais 8) :lol: :wink: .....I think it's not so far fr Andorra 8) ..really look forward to that...luckily UK weather's been Great so far..so may be..off to the seaside over wkend!!..Who knows....so..gardenin', weedin' & my hair cut.....all have to wait a bit longer :lol: 8)
:arrow: Jules...Have a Great time @ the Lake District...and then We went fishing...some day, eh :wink: :lol: :D
Happy Summer to All
Take care....x

sara
08-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Esther.. I'm so glad to find you're ok and to have you again here!! :D My holidays were ok.. even if the weather was terrific..
Yesterday I had a bad quarrel with him :evil: we meet today to discuss about it.. his mom is the point............. :? Adri.. do you remember my stories about stef's "sweet"( :x )family??

My dearest Su.... I wait you to come to Italy!!! :P

dbukfan
08-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Esther.. I'm so glad to find you're ok and to have you again here!! :D My holidays were ok.. even if the weather was terrific..
Yesterday I had a bad quarrel with him :evil: we meet today to discuss about it.. his mom is the point............. :? Adri.. do you remember my stories about stef's "sweet"( :x )family??
My dearest Su.... I wait you to come to Italy!!! :P
Ciao Amica mia Sara
Soz to hear about yr unhappy story..my Dear..sis..U may hear this ole sayin','When U marry a Man..it'll always come with ( :roll: unwanted) package!!.'...James Bond 007 also sayin,'Shakin' but not Stir 8) '..which means in any relationships...always have up & down....in any couples...that's life...as long as No :evil: 3rd parties...kept stirrin' things behind yr back..U know :shock: ..Be strong & tougher...DB sayin','Love conquers All.'
Some yrs ago, our friends taken a v funny piccie logo fr the back of the car in USA, sayin','Beware!!......In-Law on Board :x :shock: '..so join the club, sis..U're not Alone with this issue..it's everywhere :roll: Trust me!!..just have to keep 8) cool, girl!!...Lettin Go out of yr head!!
Hope few liners above'll bring back yr little :lol: back in yr face. Be Positive, sis!!
:arrow: Yes, pls recommend me lists of places in Italy, which U think it's suitable for 5 yrs old kid and family..reasonably costs....good foods..&..of course, beautiful people!!!
(soz. to hassle U to find some info...in yr own free time/when U're not too busy study!!)
...so Viva Italia'll be on the list in 2008 8) :wink: ..just watch Sardinia on TV earlier!!)
Nite Nite
bacissimi
Hasta Manana...x

UKJules
08-09-2007, 06:40 AM
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all ok and are enjoying the sun.........

I'm going away tomorrow for the weekend and will be back again sunday night. Lake District here we come........I will miss most of the scenery cause I'll be reading ATWWF :D :!:

Hope you all have a great weekend .........enjoy :!: :D

Take Care
Jules x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
08-09-2007, 07:10 AM
Ooo good that Esther has posted here already!!!

It´s not going good in Catalonie I have heared on the news... even worse than in England... :(

bibbi
08-09-2007, 08:48 AM

Dropped into say HI! *waves*
I too saw on the news what's happening in Catalonia and England. :(
How is everyone doing? Esther, it's great to hear you're feeling better.
db! I noticed you changed your avatar again! You're making me dizzy! :lol:
Taking a week off at the end of this month. Gonna stick around home but am a going on a boat cruise on the Chee-Chee man(I think that's how you spell it) It's just for a day but it's well worth it. :D

Take care and hugs,

dbukfan
08-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Hi All
:arrow: Adri...thnks so much for yr info...I'm fine in Herts..Hope U're too...no signs of bad weather report locally yet!!..I'll find out more tonite!!.. plan to go to the seaside at wkend..forecast's v warm :wink: :lol:..well, might change to row the boat in the lake :lol: instead..OMG, my poor hair (in need of cuttin' :shock:) 'll have to wait a little bit Longer 8) .
:arrow: Jules:have a Great time :wink: @ Lake District..didn't know it'll take U 5 hrs fr Cambs. to get there...me too fr Herts'll take 4-5 hrs there....'ll go there one day...on the lists :lol:
:arrow: Sara..hope U're well and safe fr Bad :x weather!!..Oh Dear :roll: :?:
:arrow: Anne..this's my littly favorite Avatar..I'm a good Mom..I do as I've been told!! :lol: :wink:..my fav.one's always in CowBoy Hat!! :oops: 8) :wink:
Take care & Enjoy Summer while it lasts :wink: :lol:

sara
08-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Oh my fiend Su.... how right you are about In-Law probs!!!! :(
Sometimes I think I can't stand anymore to feel myself judged and provoked by her.. she's so selfish and childish.. :evil: And I'd really like stef to have a differen position in this thing: :? He should support me.. But you're right.. men remain their Moms' Buddies and we can fight to conquer our place but... :shock: sometimes I think to become crazy.. I'm so angry!!!!!!!!! :x
ok ok sorry.. I just needed to letmy (negative :twisted: )emotion come out! :roll: :wink:
Thank you! :)
hugs hugs

UKJules
08-09-2007, 11:35 AM
Hi All
:arrow: Adri...thnks so much for yr info...I'm fine in Herts..Hope U're too...no signs of bad weather report locally yet!!..I'll find out more tonite!!.. plan to go to the seaside at wkend..forecast's v warm :wink: :lol:..well, might change to row the boat in the lake :lol: instead..OMG, my poor hair (in need of cuttin' :shock:) 'll have to wait a little bit Longer 8) .
:arrow: Jules:have a Great time :wink: @ Lake District..didn't know it'll take U 5 hrs fr Cambs. to get there...me too fr Herts'll take 4-5 hrs there....'ll go there one day...on the lists :lol:
:arrow: Sara..hope U're well and safe fr Bad :x weather!!..Oh Dear :roll: :?:
:arrow: Anne..this's my littly favorite Avatar..I'm a good Mom..I do as I've been told!! :lol: :wink:..my fav.one's always in CowBoy Hat!! :oops: 8) :wink:
Take care & Enjoy Summer while it lasts :wink: :lol:

Hi Dbukfan,

I think it will take us around 5 hours to get to The Lake District. :( Apparently there are a lot of roadworks on the A1 :x :x :x Oh well, extra time for me to read ATWWF :D :!:
I think we're in for a bit of rain in the north west of the country over the weekend and down south it's going to be warm :!: :shock: We should of gone south :!: :lol:

Sara :arrow: Stay safe in that bad weather :wink:

Arciris :arrow: Hope you are feeling better day by day :wink:

Anne :arrow: You're having a cruise on the Chee Chee Man (boat) That sounds great - What sort of boat is it :?:

sorry if I've forgot to mention anyone else............

Have a great weekend everyone - I'll be back Sunday night - Speak to you then. :D

Take Care friends
Jules x

bibbi
08-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Hi again everyone! :D

The Chee-Chee man is a small cruise ship. It is beautiful. I am a little nervous since I tend to get sea sick. Motion sickness. Fortunately it doesn't last very long. I've got pills that help with that.

db! That is so cute that your avatar is your littlys favourite...awwww...that is so sweet! :D

I mispellt the cruise ship name. Just looked at the brochure. It's actually spelled Chi-Cheemaun.

Here is photo of the ship.

http://www.ontarioferries.com/chi/english/images/about/ships_large/chi_cheeL.jpg

Hugs,

dbukfan
08-10-2007, 05:56 AM
Howdy All
Just quickly to say, 'Have a nice wkend to all'...I just Can't Smile without U All :) :wink:
:arrow: Sara...hope Paddy & U're on amend!!..Big HUGS to both :wink: :D :lol:
:arrow: Ramona...Get Well Soon!!
:arrow: Anne...thnk for sharin' yr ship's piccie...v similar to the ships crossin' around the Greek Islands or in the Med..I used to travel around by it....quite fun/relaxin'....don't worry about motion sickness too much!!...not happen in Big Ship..U know!!
:arrow: Adri..where's my friend gone?
:arrow: Jules..finger cross for nice weather @ Lake District
As for anyone else, not mention...have a good wkend too!!
Avoir
Adieu
Baci
A Presto...x

sara
08-10-2007, 06:08 AM
Hi Su!!! :D
I feel better today.. I'm studying hard! :shock:
Italy is under deluge :( but here the weather seems better for the momet.. in a few days the storm will be back :? ..

Paddy doesn't feel good yet.. his leg doesn't work well.. I suppose him to need a vet.. :(

Su, you're right.. where is Adri?????
My friend from Holand... where is she?! :roll:

dbukfan
08-10-2007, 06:19 AM
Ciao Sara
I think U'd take Paddy to the vet soon...don't hang around...because if his injury got worse..he might need to be put down!!..soz to say this..I've seen few horses in the village where I live...after only few collided/fallen on the road side..(frightened/panic fr those racer id**t drivers!!)..some of them got put down :wink: ..as some got more serious internally!!...Just my opinion...soz If I make U more anxious..only meanin' well.
Take care...x

sara
08-10-2007, 06:29 AM
I've already called thevet but he comes from a town near Mila (more than 4hours trip), so I suppose I must wait for him a few days.. it's not very easy to find vets when you need them... :?
I don't think the thing is as serious as you fear.. just feel bad looking at him and seing that he walks in a bad way again after the operation :( maybe he'll need a similar terapy like last time hehad probs (even if the cause was different :( ) :?
Thanx a lotfor your worrying about him.. very kind of you! :D He'll apreciate it when I'll tell him...... :wink:

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
08-10-2007, 04:17 PM
4 hours away a vet??? Poor Paddy and Sara :( a big hug for you both!!!

A my beloved dear friend from the UK, the top UK mom with her funny stories!
I feel flattered that you missed me! I was busy with translations!

But i'm ok! What's up with that cruise ship.... is that the ship or boat for next year???

Love and hugs for everybody who needs it!

bibbi
08-11-2007, 01:11 PM

Sorry to have confused anyone.
That small cruise ship is the one I'm going on for a day trip. It's called the Chi-Cheemaun
No. It's NOT the cruise ship for next year.Just wanted to make that clear.

This is what the ship looks like for those who haven't seen it.

http://www.ontarioferries.com/chi/english/images/about/ships_large/chi_cheeL.jpg

Take care,

sara
08-12-2007, 06:19 AM
4 hours away a vet??? Poor Paddy and Sara :( a big hug for you both!!!

A my beloved dear friend from the UK, the top UK mom with her funny stories!
I feel flattered that you missed me! I was busy with translations!

But i'm ok! What's up with that cruise ship.... is that the ship or boat for next year???

Love and hugs for everybody who needs it!

Hi dear!! Yes 4 hours for OUR vet.. there are nearer ones too, but they aren't reliable enough for sport horses.
Anyway, my buddy feels better!! :D I worked with him and stayed with him very long-- it helped and with some medicines and exercises the tendons are better now.. I hope he'll go on this way!! :roll: :wink:

UKJules
08-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm back......Had a great weekend :D :!:

Hope you are all well........................

Sara :arrow: Poor old Paddy....I hope he's feeling better :!:

Anne :arrow: That boat looks lovely. I hope you have a great time :!: :D

DBukfan :arrow: I think you had better weather down here. It was cloudy and we had drizzle yesterday, but other than that we had a fab time in the Lake District :!: :D

Good to be back.......
Take Care
Jules

dbukfan
08-13-2007, 03:40 AM
Hi everyone,
I'm back......Had a great weekend :D :!:
Hope you are all well........................
DBukfan :arrow: I think you had better weather down here. It was cloudy and we had drizzle yesterday, but other than that we had a fab time in the Lake District :!: :D
Good to be back.......
Take Care
Jules
Howdy Jules
Glad to have a fav.time over wkend!!..me too instead of quiet wkend..ended up throwin' another bbq/paddlin'pool party @ our place on Sat..(any excuses for jolly good Sunshine!! :lol: :wink: )..all kids & adults're havin' jolly good time....then Sunday....more realxin' again in the Sunshine garden :lol: 8) ..no sign of rain :wink: ..got to bed v early & waken up again @ 2 am to watch Meteor shower/Shootin' Star, v Bright red Mars :D and hundred of planets & stars :D ...that's so awesome...of course, a bit if neck-ache today..it's all worthwhile!!
Might as well enjoy our short Summer while it lasts..as BBC forecast....guess...the dark cloud/Rain's BACK :roll: :shock: :evil: :?: ..so U can't blame me so not doin' much over wkend, can U?
Hope all're havin' great wkend just gone too.....Sara!!..Nice to know that Paddy :wink: 's on the mend!!..great news!!

UKJules
08-13-2007, 05:00 AM
Howdy Jules
Glad to have a fav.time over wkend!!..me too instead of quiet wkend..ended up throwin' another bbq/paddlin'pool party @ our place on Sat..(any excuses for jolly good Sunshine!! :lol: :wink: )..all kids & adults're havin' jolly good time....then Sunday....more realxin' again in the Sunshine garden :lol: 8) ..no sign of rain :wink: ..got to bed v early & waken up again @ 2 am to watch Meteor shower/Shootin' Star, v Bright red Mars :D and hundred of planets & stars :D ...that's so awesome...of course, a bit if neck-ache today..it's all worthwhile!!
Might as well enjoy our short Summer while it lasts..as BBC forecast....guess...the dark cloud/Rain's BACK :roll: :shock: :evil: :?: ..so U can't blame me so not doin' much over wkend, can U?
Hope all're havin' great wkend just gone too.....Sara!!..Nice to know that Paddy :wink: 's on the mend!!..great news!!

Hi DBukfan,

Have a look in the forum - "The Books" then go to" second book delayed", I have written about reading ATWWF and about my weekend away. I think you'll find it interesting :!:

You sound like you had a great time at your BBQ party, why not make the most of the weather while you can :!: :D 8) I heard on the news today that tomorrow and wednesday(my birthday) are going to be very wet and windy - gale force :!: :!: I think we've seen the last of what summer we've had - two weeks tops :!: :( I'd better dig out those winter clothes, I think we'll soon need them :lol:

Take Care
Jules

dbukfan
08-13-2007, 09:02 AM
Hi DBukfan,
Have a look in the forum - "The Books" then go to" second book delayed", I have written about reading ATWWF and about my weekend away. I think you'll find it interesting :!:
You sound like you had a great time at your BBQ party, why not make the most of the weather while you can :!: :D 8) I heard on the news today that tomorrow and wednesday(my birthday) are going to be very wet and windy - gale force :!: :!: I think we've seen the last of what summer we've had - two weeks tops :!: :( I'd better dig out those winter clothes, I think we'll soon need them :lol:
Take Care
Jules
Hi Jules
C'mon, let's be a bit more optimistic about UK weather :shock: ..thing'd change in the flash, U know :wink: ...I'm not givin' up my Summer clothes just yet..Blue/grey sky today..tom..may be..ummmhh!!..well, hopefully...wind'll blow those unwanted rain clouds to the North sea 8) :wink: ...hope U prepare a nice B'day celebration in Cams, girl!!..I never celebrate mine for yonks....just nite-meal out or donatin' ££ to charity..that's all....party just for my kid these days!!
Take care
me..x

UKJules
08-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Hi Jules
C'mon, let's be a bit more optimistic about UK weather :shock: ..thing'd change in the flash, U know :wink: ...I'm not givin' up my Summer clothes just yet..Blue/grey sky today..tom..may be..ummmhh!!..well, hopefully...wind'll blow those unwanted rain clouds to the North sea 8) :wink: ...hope U prepare a nice B'day celebration in Cams, girl!!..I never celebrate mine for yonks....just nite-meal out or donatin' ££ to charity..that's all....party just for my kid these days!!
Take care
me..x

Hi Dbukfan,

I'm sorry I'm not being very optimistic..........you're right things change so quickly with the weather- let's pray for more summer 8) :D I'm having a tea party with the kids on wednesday for my birthday. :D I really enjoy it. :D They normally decorate the kitchen with balloons and banners and help to prepare the tea. Bless them :D They really make an effort :D I have another stack of ironing looking at me.........it'll wait until tomorrow :!: :shock: I think Anne's always mowing the lawn and I'm always ironing :lol:

Take Care
Jules

dbukfan
08-14-2007, 06:12 AM
Hi Dbukfan,
I'm sorry I'm not being very optimistic..........you're right things change so quickly with the weather- let's pray for more summer 8) :D I'm having a tea party with the kids on wednesday for my birthday. :D I really enjoy it. :D They normally decorate the kitchen with balloons and banners and help to prepare the tea. Bless them :D They really make an effort :D I have another stack of ironing looking at me.........it'll wait until tomorrow :!: :shock: I think Anne's always mowing the lawn and I'm always ironing :lol:
Take Care
Jules
Howdy Jules
Pls don't say soz..no need.. today, put a little cardy on....rather chill wind around :shock: ..oh!!..v well, at least, I got some Sunshine warm few days back and garden need some rain!! :wink: , eh!!..I'm at work anyway...BUT...wkend forecast..Warm & Dry again...Never give up just yet 8) :lol:
Wow, sounds fav..tea party with all those cakes & trimmings..Can I join U? :lol: :wink: ..just kiddin'..I've been v good..off cake/bakeries for over 5 mnths...to tone myself up...so no cake for me!!..I'm on p/t MB diet..so keep fir that way...make me in v good health!! (touch-wood 8) )...one day, our baker asked me whether why she didn't see me ages in her bakery...I's a bit :oops: ..coyly told her, 'I'm on special diet at the moment!'!..with a little grin on my face :lol: 8)...she replied...'that's why U look so glowin'!!'..so there U go....I'm off my trolly that day :lol: :D :wink:
Have a wonderful B'day party with yr love ones tom...Let'e all pray for Dry day :wink:

UKJules
08-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Howdy Jules
Pls don't say soz..no need.. today, put a little cardy on....rather chill wind around :shock: ..oh!!..v well, at least, I got some Sunshine warm few days back and garden need some rain!! :wink: , eh!!..I'm at work anyway...BUT...wkend forecast..Warm & Dry again...Never give up just yet 8) :lol:
Wow, sounds fav..tea party with all those cakes & trimmings..Can I join U? :lol: :wink: ..just kiddin'..I've been v good..off cake/bakeries for over 5 mnths...to tone myself up...so no cake for me!!..I'm on p/t MB diet..so keep fir that way...make me in v good health!! (touch-wood 8) )...one day, our baker asked me whether why she didn't see me ages in her bakery...I's a bit :oops: ..coyly told her, 'I'm on special diet at the moment!'!..with a little grin on my face :lol: 8)...she replied...'that's why U look so glowin'!!'..so there U go....I'm off my trolly that day :lol: :D :wink:
Have a wonderful B'day party with yr love ones tom...Let'e all pray for Dry day :wink:

Hi Dbukfan,
It is a bit chilly today :( Although we haven't had a lot of rain like they said :!: :) Glad to hear it's going to get better for the weekend :!: :D You've been good to stick to your p/t MB diet- well done. I must admit I tend to eat vegetarian food but would like to try MB. Is there a recipe book you can recommend :?: There is a lot of truth in you are what you eat :!: I'm looking forward to tomorrow :!: It'll be nice spending some time with my daughters getting things ready for the tea party - they'll soon be going back to school :!: The holidays are just flying by :!:

Take Care
Jules

dbukfan
08-14-2007, 09:52 AM
Hi Dbukfan,
It is a bit chilly today :( Although we haven't had a lot of rain like they said :!: :) Glad to hear it's going to get better for the weekend :!: :D You've been good to stick to your p/t MB diet- well done. I must admit I tend to eat vegetarian food but would like to try MB. Is there a recipe book you can recommend :?: There is a lot of truth in you are what you eat :!: I'm looking forward to tomorrow :!: It'll be nice spending some time with my daughters getting things ready for the tea party - they'll soon be going back to school :!: The holidays are just flying by :!:
Take Care
Jules
Hello Jules
May I suggest U read about MB book and the Health/Wealth topic beforehand....for me, I've just started into p/t MB diet since watchin' DB left CBB5 @ the end of Jan'07..& after readin' CKC book....I persuade my littly to join me...I've also lost few members in my family and friends thru the C word inc. my late beloved Mom :cry: :( too..so I think it's about time to turn my life around for the better!! :wink:..not that I'm scared of death or anything....just want to live healthier and happier within my Yin & Yang :lol: 8) :D
Another thing, when Dirk wrote me a letter, his last line's sayin'..'Keep chewing your Beans and Rice'...so I stick to his words!!...and never look back since...it's changed me fr v difficult eater to become an easier/adaptable eater!!..that says something...Frankly, I normally eat healthy diet....apart fr lapsin' with my skipping lately...still, I'm in a great shape :wink:...v good health....lean 8) ...mild-tan!!...I'm a v happy soul in Herts :lol:..U know....none of us eat red meat..only veg., fish, tofu, soy bean products, miso-soup..yummy!! :lol: ...Best Wishes for new starter/joiner :wink: :D .
Happy eater..x

UKJules
08-14-2007, 12:19 PM
Hello Jules
May I suggest U read about MB book and the Health/Wealth topic beforehand....for me, I've just started into p/t MB diet since watchin' DB left CBB5 @ the end of Jan'07..& after readin' CKC book....I persuade my littly to join me...I've also lost few members in my family and friends thru the C word inc. my late beloved Mom :cry: :( too..so I think it's about time to turn my life around for the better!! :wink:..not that I'm scared of death or anything....just want to live healthier and happier within my Yin & Yang :lol: 8) :D
Another thing, when Dirk wrote me a letter, his last line's sayin'..'Keep chewing your Beans and Rice'...so I stick to his words!!...and never look back since...it's changed me fr v difficult eater to become an easier/adaptable eater!!..that says something...Frankly, I normally eat healthy diet....apart fr lapsin' with my skipping lately...still, I'm in a great shape :wink:...v good health....lean 8) ...mild-tan!!...I'm a v happy soul in Herts :lol:..U know....none of us eat red meat..only veg., fish, tofu, soy bean products, miso-soup..yummy!! :lol: ...Best Wishes for new starter/joiner :wink: :D .Happy eater..x

Hi DBukfan

I'll have a look at Health/Wealth to find out some more information. Last year wasn't a good year for our family, my mum had the C word and went through 6 months of chemo. She got the all clear earlier this year -bless her :wink: I too would like to live healthier and happier and believe that MB is the way to go. I must make an effort to do more exercise. I think when you are a busy mum it's hard to find the time. I'll just have to make the time :!:

Thank you for the advice it's greatly appreciated x
Jules

dbukfan
08-14-2007, 03:18 PM
Hi DBukfan
I'll have a look at Health/Wealth to find out some more information. Last year wasn't a good year for our family, my mum had the C word and went through 6 months of chemo. She got the all clear earlier this year -bless her :wink: I too would like to live healthier and happier and believe that MB is the way to go. I must make an effort to do more exercise. I think when you are a busy mum it's hard to find the time. I'll just have to make the time :!:
Thank you for the advice it's greatly appreciated x
Jules
Allo Jules

De rien = You're v welcome
Je voudrais des le'gumes/de la salade, s'il vous plait :!:
= I'd like some veg./salad dishes, pls!! :wink:
Avez-vous des repas ve'ge'tariens? = Do you have vegetarian meals?
Jules..come back..don't run off to bed :oops: :lol: ..I just only try to brush up my French!!

Bonne dormir = Good sleep :wink:
Je t'aime...x

UKJules
08-14-2007, 04:13 PM
Allo Jules

Jules..come back..don't run off to bed :oops: :lol: ..I just only try to brush up my French!!

Je t'aime...x

Hi Dbukfan,

au revoir :lol:

Just having a quick look before I go to bed...............Very impressive French :!: :D I can't remember any french I learnt at school other than bonjour & au revoir :!: :lol: I'm a bit like Del Boy with his french :!: :lol:

Bonjour :lol:
Nite nite...........
Jules

dbukfan
08-15-2007, 03:23 AM
Allo Jules
Je t'aime...x

Hi Dbukfan,
au revoir :lol:
Just having a quick look before I go to bed...............Very impressive French :!: :D I can't remember any french I learnt at school other than bonjour & au revoir :!: :lol: I'm a bit like Del Boy with his french :!: :lol:
Bonjour :lol:
Nite nite...........
Jules
Bonjour Jules
HAPPY B'DAY to You!!...Have a Fantastic Tea Party today...I got a confession to make..I did cheat a bit :oops: 8) on my French...some of it,came fr dictionery!!...U're too kind to say I'm good at it :oops: :shock: ...them days're gone :lol: ..gettin' old..in few yrs, my littl'll prob. much fluent than me :wink:
Keep Chewin' yr Beans and Rice...if U guys want to look in v Good Condition :lol: like DB at 62...well, I got few decades to go to mend that department,ain't I? :lol: :D :wink: .
Many Happy :D Returns :wink: :lol:
Take care...x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
08-15-2007, 05:33 AM
Happy birthday!!!

Su you are good! I don't understand French, but it's an interesting language to listen at, just like Italian or spanish!

UKJules
08-15-2007, 08:06 AM
Hi everyone :D
Hi DBukfan :D

Thanks for the birthday greetings :D I don't feel any older...........(I'm 35 today) :shock: I had some lovely flowers delivered today from my auntie, they came from Jersey :D It was a nice surprise :D

You're right about the French. My eldest is doing French GCSE and is very good at it :!: Her school has said her expected grade is an A* :shock: I think I should have studied harder at school :lol:

I can't believe Dirk is 62 :shock: He looks 42 :wink: He's a great advert for MB :wink:

I've ordered a MB book from amazon...... so I can chew my beans & rice :D

Take Care
Jules x

dbukfan
08-15-2007, 10:07 AM
Hi DBukfan :D
Thanks for the birthday greetings :D I don't feel any older...........(I'm 35 today) :shock: I had some lovely flowers delivered today from my auntie, they came from Jersey :D It was a nice surprise :D
You're right about the French. My eldest is doing French GCSE and is very good at it :!: Her school has said her expected grade is an A* :shock: I think I should have studied harder at school :lol:
I can't believe Dirk is 62 :shock: He looks 42 :wink: He's a great advert for MB :wink:
I've ordered a MB book from amazon...... so I can chew my beans & rice :D
Take Care
Jules x
Hi Jules
Life always begins(again :wink: ) at every B'day, U know!!..haha :lol: 8) ....so accordin' to yr age..You're born 15/08/72...Yr birth sign is a Leo / Rat (Water +) :wink: ....I'm also into Astrology!!...too much in my brain :lol: :lol: (that's why my head's rather large!! :lol: :lol:...wants to learn & nosy in everything in life!! 8) :oops: :lol: ..if U're into this sort of thing, pls let me know..I'll be on yr readin' :wink:
Best Wishes @ party do tonite....weather's been v nice in Herts today & tom.
Well done, for takin' MB much more serious than me!!..I got Aduki bean/Tuna salad for lunch today...yummy :wink:...I'll dream of all those Cakes :lol: 8) tonite!!
Take care...x

bibbi
08-15-2007, 02:50 PM

Hi Julie! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D :D :D :D :D

Hope everyone is doing OK. My day trip on the boat isn't going to be until the the 26th of August.
Looking forward to it. :D
Was very busy yesterday and didn't get a chance to post here.
Went out for a day trip to Port Elgin with my Aunt and didn't get back until really, really late. Was too tired to go on the computer.

Hugs!

UKJules
08-15-2007, 04:19 PM
Hi Jules
Life always begins(again :wink: ) at every B'day, U know!!..haha :lol: 8) ....so accordin' to yr age..You're born 15/08/72...Yr birth sign is a Leo / Rat (Water +) :wink: ....I'm also into Astrology!!...too much in my brain :lol: :lol: (that's why my head's rather large!! :lol: :lol:...wants to learn & nosy in everything in life!! 8) :oops: :lol: ..if U're into this sort of thing, pls let me know..I'll be on yr readin' :wink:
Best Wishes @ party do tonite....weather's been v nice in Herts today & tom.
Well done, for takin' MB much more serious than me!!..I got Aduki bean/Tuna salad for lunch today...yummy :wink:...I'll dream of all those Cakes :lol: 8) tonite!!
Take care...x

Hi DBukfan,

I would love you to do my reading - that will be great :D :wink: I had a lovely time at my tea party tonight, trouble is I ate too much :!: :shock: That salad you had for lunch today sounds really nice - I can't wait to try some of the recipes :wink: Did you see Rick Stein tonight :?: It was good wasn't it - shame about his Land Rover :o

Take Care
Jules

UKJules
08-15-2007, 04:30 PM

Hi Julie! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D :D :D :D :D

Hope everyone is doing OK. My day trip on the boat isn't going to be until the the 26th of August.
Looking forward to it. :D
Was very busy yesterday and didn't get a chance to post here.
Went out for a day trip to Port Elgin with my Aunt and didn't get back until really, really late. Was too tired to go on the computer.

Hugs!

Hi Anne,

Thanks for the birthday greetings :D

I'm sure you'll have a great time on your day trip on the boat. Wasn't it called the Chee Chee Man :?: :D The only day boat I've been on is on the Norfolk Broads. Mind you the boat you're going on is much larger :!: :D Hope you had a nice time in Port Elgin with your auntie. :D

Take Care
Jules

dbukfan
08-16-2007, 04:10 AM
Howdy Jules
Hope yr DOB, I mentioned's the correct date :?:..You must have married so young..wow!! :wink:.. yr girls're all grown up..unlike mine..I got my littly quite later in life just like DB 8) ...so I'll have to maintain my stamina :shock: and keep fit, for not to embarrass her @ school race :oops: :lol: :wink: !!!
TBC on yr horoscope..as today, my boss's called for long meeting' later.
Yes, I enjoyed watchin' RS last nite...quite worry about trip to Italy sometimes...as I heard few Brits who went there, they mentioned about theft/day robbery :evil: :x ..V'll have to wait & see on that.

UKJules
08-16-2007, 07:38 AM
Howdy Jules
Hope yr DOB, I mentioned's the correct date :?:..You must have married so young..wow!! :wink:.. yr girls're all grown up..unlike mine..I got my littly quite later in life just like DB 8) ...so I'll have to maintain my stamina :shock: and keep fit, for not to embarrass her @ school race :oops: :lol: :wink: !!!
TBC on yr horoscope..as today, my boss's called for long meeting' later.
Yes, I enjoyed watchin' RS last nite...quite worry about trip to Italy sometimes...as I heard few Brits who went there, they mentioned about theft/day robbery :evil: :x ..V'll have to wait & see on that.

Hi DBukfan,

Yes, the DOB is correct- it will be interesting to find out what my horoscope says- thanks :wink: I did marry young - too young :shock: : My girl's are growing up so quickly :!: :o Make the most of it while your littlys growing up, it goes by in a flash :!: I'll definitely be watching RS tonight.....He's off to Corfu :wink: Hopefully he won't get his Land Rover stolen again :o At least he got it back and with the TV equipment still in the back :o

Take Care
Jules

sara
08-16-2007, 12:56 PM
happy...belated :oops: :oops: :oops: .. birthday Jules!!! :D

hugs and kisses

UKJules
08-16-2007, 01:07 PM
happy...belated :oops: :oops: :oops: .. birthday Jules!!! :D

hugs and kisses

Hi Sara,

Hope you are feeling better :wink: How's Paddy doing :?:

Thank you for your birthday greetings :wink:

Take Care
Jules

sara
08-16-2007, 02:58 PM
Hi Jules.. I'm tryng to start walking and doing my things in spite of the pain that hasn't disappeared yet.. but it's better then last days!! :)

Paddy.. he's doing fine.. I haven't seen him in these days of course but I phone every day and I'll be back to him soon.. just to satisfy myself he's really better!! :roll:
Thank you for asking!! :D

dbukfan
08-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Bonsoir All
:arrow: Both Sara and Paddy...GET WELL SOON!!
:arrow: Jules..soz for not gettin' in touch with the readin'..my boss's=Super glue :roll: at my desk....manic pre-holiday yet again!!..Yes, I did watch RS tonite..isn't that great those Yummy..Tapas!!...I've tried few dishes..one I like, is the grill local mini-green chilies with olive oil & sea-salt!!..make me hungry :lol: again!!..not Hot..just little zap :P & tangy..lovely.
:arrow: Adri..I hope U've got satified answer fr sara!!...Take care sara..get well soon.
:arrow: Anne...I see U're practicin' to travel on Sea/Ocean :wink: ....get ready for nt yr possible DB's cruise, eh!! :lol: 8)
Must go...rather tired today..long day @ work..mind U, the boss's in the good mood today..treat us all for French cuisine @ lunch..OMG :shock:..my lean body's gone apple/pear shape :roll: :oops: !!
Bonne nuit
Au revior
Yamas = Cheers (in Greece :D )

UKJules
08-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Bonsoir All
:arrow: Both Sara and Paddy...GET WELL SOON!!
:arrow: Jules..soz for not gettin' in touch with the readin'..my boss's=Super glue :roll: at my desk....manic pre-holiday yet again!!..Yes, I did watch RS tonite..isn't that great those Yummy..Tapas!!...I've tried few dishes..one I like, is the grill local mini-green chilies with olive oil & sea-salt!!..make me hungry :lol: again!!..not Hot..just little zap :P & tangy..lovely.
:arrow: Adri..I hope U've got satified answer fr sara!!...Take care sara..get well soon.
:arrow: Anne...I see U're practicin' to travel on Sea/Ocean :wink: ....get ready for nt yr possible DB's cruise, eh!! :lol: 8)
Must go...rather tired today..long day @ work..mind U, the boss's in the good mood today..treat us all for French cuisine @ lunch..OMG :shock:..my lean body's gone apple/pear shape :roll: :oops: !!
Bonne nuit
Au revior
Yamas = Cheers (in Greece :D )

Hi DBukfan,

Don't worry about the reading, I can wait 'til you have time. I know what it's like.....so many things to do before you go away :wink: RS was good tonight, the Tapas looked delicious :D What did you think of the woman who picked the edible weeds and lightly cooked them :?: RS seemed to like them :o

Nite nite.....I should think you'll be glad to get to bed tonight after your busy day :!:

Take Care
Jules

dbukfan
08-17-2007, 03:47 AM
Morning Jules
Well, Million of Greeks moved to Australia espec. in Melbourne...&..then they came back to Greece...inc. that lady U saw :!: ...infact, The Aussie Gov. just annouces to increase populations again after 2 decades in declinin' :?: ..so they want mil.people to emigrate to their country, those who have skilled in many trades & so on....may be 8) not a bad idea, eh!!..one thing, I don't like is, their accent..crazy or what :?: soz to say this :oops: ..V did apply 15 yrs ago..but changin' our minds (again :shock: ).... :?: :wink:..well may be, one day..U might see me with cork-danglin' hat :lol: :lol: ...and a boomerang..haha :lol: :lol:
About the to eat or not to eat weeds, well...I've tried it few places when tour around Greek Islands many yrs ago...the Greeks love munchin' it & so did I 8) ...abs. delicious, healthy and v nutrient indeed..trust me, I'm still alive now!!
Only we want to call it weeds..to my opinion is, just by each own visual perception....infact, I think I'm happy to try to eat any wild veg.it..if it's not poisonous.....remember, in CFC, DB's eaten yound Dandelion plants and few things around him during his treatment time!!...I strongly beleive in Natural/Real herb/edible plant in our planet!!..It's def Good :) for you.
Happy Friday!!...BTW..yr readin's on Dirk CLH's topic....just for a :lol: ..enjoy it :wink: .
Take care...x

UKJules
08-17-2007, 08:07 AM
Morning Jules
Well, Million of Greeks moved to Australia espec. in Melbourne...&..then they came back to Greece...inc. that lady U saw :!: ...infact, The Aussie Gov. just annouces to increase populations again after 2 decades in declinin' :?: ..so they want mil.people to immigrate to their country, those who have skilled in many trades & so on....may be 8) not a bad idea, eh!!..one thing, I don't like is, their accent..crazy or what :?: soz to say this :oops: ..V did apply 15 yrs ago..but changin' our minds (again :shock: ).... :?: :wink:..well may be, one day..U might see me with cork-danglin' hat :lol: :lol: ...and a boomerang..haha :lol: :lol:
About the to eat or not to eat weeds, well...I've tried it few places when tour around Greek Islands many yrs ago...the Greeks love munchin' it & so did I 8) ...abs. delicious, healthy and v nutrient indeed..trust me, I'm still alive now!!
Only we want to call it weeds..to my opinion is, just by each own visual perception....infact, I think I'm happy to try to eat any wild veg.it..if it's not poisonous.....remember, in CFC, DB's eaten yound Dandelion plants and few things around him during his treatment time!!...I strongly beleive in Natural/Real herb/edible plant in our planet!!..It's def Good :) for you.
Happy Friday!!...BTW..yr readin's on Dirk CLH's topic....just for a :lol: ..enjoy it :wink: .
Take care...x

Hi Dbukfan,

It's interesting what you said about people emigrating to Australia......I watched a programme about english people going over to Aus for a week to try the lifestyle, and a similar job to what they'd been doing in the UK. They earn a lot less than we do over here, but the cost of living and housing was so much cheaper - not to mention the climate 8) It's tempting isn't it :wink:

It's true what you said about the weeds, they obviously didn't do the woman any harm, she and her mother had been eating them for years :o wouldn't it be interesting to know what was edible :roll:

I've been up to our local market this morning and bought my fruit and veggies for the week. It's much fresher than the supermarket :wink:

My horoscope made very interesting reading - thanks :wink:

Take Care
Jules

dbukfan
08-17-2007, 08:27 AM
Dear Jules
:arrow: I know, pls let me tell U something fr our mates who's down under 8) there sayin' a bit about cost of livin' for example price of 1 iceberg lettuce in UK = 1 Large Bx of 12 !!...the house price for £150-180k, U can buy a BIG house with swimmin' pool + acres of land with it!!..Bargain, eh!! :wink: ...warm Sunshine/Seafood & etc. :D :wink: .
:arrow: What's time for tea?...sounds delicious what U've shopped..Shall I coyly :oops: invite myself, Sara, Adri and my good friend fr Montana :wink: , Dirk as well!!..haha!! :lol: :D
Happy Eater...BTW, I'll try by best to keep yr house tidy :wink: :lol:
Well, talkin' about our organic veg.plot this year..quite poorly :( been attacked by Rainfall for 2 mnths..nothing grow :cry: :cry: ..except!! :lol: :lol: wayhey!!..our Runner bean's a real gem...infact, it's only 1 that survive :oops: ..no toms, no courgetts, not cucumbers :cry: :cry: :cry: ..I...I who have nothing!! :cry: :( :wink: ..at least, few fruit trees're thrivin'...apples & pears..good crops this yr to compensate the wiped-out!!
Happy Wkend :D
me..x

UKJules
08-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Dear Jules
:arrow: I know, pls let me tell U something fr our mates who's down under 8) there sayin' a bit about cost of livin' for example price of 1 iceberg lettuce in UK = 1 Large Bx of 12 !!...the house price for £150-180k, U can buy a BIG house with swimmin' pool + acres of land with it!!..Bargain, eh!! :wink: ...warm Sunshine/Seafood & etc. :D :wink: .
:arrow: What's time for tea?...sounds delicious what U've shopped..Shall I coyly :oops: invite myself, Sara, Adri and my good friend fr Montana :wink: , Dirk as well!!..haha!! :lol: :D
Happy Eater...BTW, I'll try by best to keep yr house tidy :wink: :lol:
Well, talkin' about our organic veg.plot this year..quite poorly :( been attacked by Rainfall for 2 mnths..nothing grow :cry: :cry: ..except!! :lol: :lol: wayhey!!..our Runner bean's a real gem...infact, it's only 1 that survive :oops: ..no toms, no courgetts, not cucumbers :cry: :cry: :cry: ..I...I who have nothing!! :cry: :( :wink: ..at least, few fruit trees're thrivin'...apples & pears..good crops this yr to compensate the wiped-out!!
Happy Wkend :D
me..x

Hi again Me,

Doesn't Australia sound so tempting......especially the swimming pool :wink: 8) Ahhhh, Laying on the sun lounger, sipping cocktails, topping up the tan.............. 8) 8) Absolute BLISS 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
You're too late........I had my tea..........I didn't have much cause I had an early lunch :!: You're all welcome anytime including our good friend from Montana. Wouldn't that be great :wink: :wink: :!: :!:
It's a shame about your organic veggie plot.........I was doing some research on the internet the other week and there is a firm that delivers organic vegetables to your door: www.riverford.co.uk
If you go on their website and click on : find your local box sceme (on the bottom right hand corner) You can search to see if they deliver in your area. Hope this helps :wink:

Take Care
Jules x

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
08-17-2007, 01:27 PM
I was invited to come to Australia last night :oops:
But no way that I will sit in a plane for that long for the first time.... brrrrr

We need to have sunshine and a pool over here!!! Jacuzzi 8)

UKJules
08-17-2007, 02:27 PM
But no way that I will sit in a plane for that long for the first time.... brrrrr

Hi Dirk B fan from Holland,

It wouldn't be advisable to be on a plane for 23/24 hours for the first time - especially if you didn't like it :!: :shock: It's better to stick to a short flight :wink:

We definitely need to import some sunshine from Australia.................I'm sure they won't miss a little bit :wink: 8)

Take Care
Jules

sara
08-17-2007, 03:14 PM

Well Adri.. Australia is the country of McLeod's Daughters .. my second (the first is the A-Team of course!!) favourite tfilm, you remember?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd visit it immediately!! :P

baci a tutti!

dbukfan
08-17-2007, 04:04 PM
G'Day All
...hello...is anybody there?......OMG..they're all go DOWN_UNDER :lol: :lol: :lol:
............Help!!...everybody's gone to Australia :shock: :wink: ............ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy Wkend to All
x