PDA

View Full Version : FanFiction

xRamona
06-20-2007, 04:37 AM
Hi Everybody..! :D

On the Dutch board, we make Fan Fiction. Self made A-team stories.
I thought it would be something for you guys?
I've got a friend who makes a lot of Ateam stories, and translates some of them in English..
I'll ask her if I'm allowed to post some of those stories, if you're interested..?
And if you've got some A-team stories, please post them! I'm very curious.. :D

Kus..!!

Arciris
06-20-2007, 05:37 AM
Thanks Raomona!! This is funny!!
I want to read A-team stories, yess!
:wink: :wink:
Kisses

ostarella
06-20-2007, 08:12 AM
There are a lot of fanfic stories here, as well:

http://www.ateamfanfic.org/

Enjoy! :D

bibbi
06-20-2007, 11:08 AM
Hi everyone! :D

I think it's a great idea that we write our own A-Team stories.
I also have that A-Team fan fiction site bookmarked on my computer.

Take care,
Anne :)

xRamona
06-20-2007, 11:49 AM
Flykie will post her own stories,,
She'll registrate herself.. :wink:

ostarella
06-20-2007, 12:09 PM
I'm going to blatantly plug one author: shadowwalker213... :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:

dbukfan
06-20-2007, 01:21 PM
Hi People

Good idea...soz..I can't join U guys...I'm an Artist :lol: :lol: ..not a Writer :roll: :wink:

Best Wishes All...

EDIT: perhaps I can write..Mr. T lines..because he only say about 3-4 sentences/Episode...hee..hee...hee....Mr. T :mrgreen:

xRamona
06-20-2007, 01:22 PM
We should ask Dirk.
I heard he's a great writer. 8) :lol:

Flykie
06-21-2007, 10:15 AM
Hey everyone,

You allready heard from Ramona that I write A-Team story's.
I'm still busy with the translation to English so have patience please :oops:

bibbi
06-21-2007, 10:37 AM
Hi Flykie! :D
WELCOME ABOARD! WILLKOMMEN! :D
I speak German fluently and can read some Dutch.
Looking forward to reading your stories! :D

Take care,

xRamona
06-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Hey everyone,

If you need me to help with the translation, you know where to find me! :wink:

Flykie
06-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Perhaps I can post one story that I gave to Dirk and Dwight.
If you guys want :D

dbukfan
06-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Hey everyone,

Hoi Ramona

Listen to me carefully, I will only tell U once....it looks like Flykie also got a GUN..& most importantly...she really means serious Business, girl!!....Pls LOOK at the way she's holdin' that Gun :lol: :lol: ..If I're U..I'll do anything for her whatever she wants..haha!!

This's for FLYKIE,
A Very Warm Welcome to this loonie website... :lol: :lol: ..soz, I mean DBC's super friendly website...Should U have any problem...and U need help..May be U can hire our SRAT new recruits team...Can we introduce Ramona :wink: :lol: ...age 15 yrs old...and she'll always be v happy to help!!! :lol: :lol:
BTW..the word 'SRAT'....= Special Rescuer A-Team...haha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Adieu
Kus
Leifs

dbukfan..x

Flykie
06-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Guess you guys are very interested in my story's

And my avatar ownzzzz :lol:

I will do my best to post one story this weekend :D
One story almost finished with translate ;)

Arciris
06-22-2007, 05:21 AM
Hi to all!
Thanks Flykie!! When I've time for this.
Ops..I don't can't still write stories in english..My level is very very bad..But I can read it for the moment. :roll:
Ha ha ha Suu!! (Dbuk) :lol: . Yes, we have here Special Rescuer A-Teamgirl :D :D
Kisses for everybody!!

Flykie
06-22-2007, 04:48 PM
Hey guys,

I got some bad news :(

Ramona can't come on the board this weekend.. Her computer can't reach the site for a weird reason.. :?, she's really sorry..!!

xRamona
06-25-2007, 01:44 AM
But I'm back again..! 8)

My dad's computer can't find Dirks site.. very weird.. :?
So, in the weekend I won't be able to get on this board.. :(
I'm really sorry!!

Kusss

dbukfan
06-25-2007, 03:41 AM
But I'm back again..! 8)

I'm really sorry!!

Kusss

Hoi Ramona

So now U'd know what to get for Christmas then, girl!!...first1.).yr Own New Lap-Top with A-Team background... :lol: :lol: :lol: ..then followed by..then 2nd is, 800.00 pocket monies for nt yr Summer Cruise!!....It's PRICELESS for his Princess surely!!..haha :lol: :lol:

me...x

xRamona
06-25-2007, 03:54 AM
But I'm back again..! 8)

I'm really sorry!!

Kusss

Hoi Ramona

So now U'd know what to get for Christmas then, girl!!...first1.).yr Own New Lap-Top with A-Team background... :lol: :lol: :lol: ..then followed by..then 2nd is, 800.00 pocket monies for nt yr Summer Cruise!!....It's PRICELESS for his Princess surely!!..haha :lol: :lol:

me...x

Hahahaha :lol:
When it comes to my dad, I only have to show him my (very) innocent face ( :lol: ) and say "Daddy, please!!! I want this really bad!!" Or "Who's the greatest Dad in the whole wide world? YOU! :D" :lol: and then most often I'll get what I want.. but this is even for me to difficult to get ... :lol:
Oh gosh now I sound spoiled..
I'm not spoiled! Really, I'm not.. :lol:

xRamona
06-29-2007, 07:19 AM
This is the last day for the weekend that I'm on the board,
I'm at my dads this weekend, so I can't come on the board this weekend.. :(
I'll miss you girls! :cry: :lol:

xRamona
07-03-2007, 04:22 AM
Flykie and I are making an A-team story together, and there's one special character in the story, called, very original, DIRK. :lol:
You'll read it sooner or later, we're making the story now in Dutch, and then we'll translate it but it will take some time.. :wink:

Knuffel *hug*

dbukfan
07-03-2007, 06:49 AM
Flykie and I are making an A-team story together, and there's one special character in the story, called, very original, DIRK. :lol:
You'll read it sooner or later, we're making the story now in Dutch, and then we'll translate it but it will take some time.. :wink:

Knuffel *hug*

Hoi Ramona

Good thinkin' Batgirl...I'll read it if U'll let me take part in it..haha!! :lol: :lol: ..only for Goodies not Baddies..espec...ie DB's my bodyguard..or something similar..that'd be PERFECT!! :lol: :wink:....can't wait :lol: :D :wink: ..that'll be the day..haha!! :D :lol: :lol: .

Kuss...x

xRamona
07-03-2007, 06:55 AM

Knuffel *hug*

Hoi Ramona

Good thinkin' Batgirl...I'll read it if U'll let me take part in it..haha!! :lol: :lol: ..only for Goodies not Baddies..espec...ie DB's my bodyguard..or something similar..that'd be PERFECT!! :lol: :wink:....can't wait :lol: :D :wink: ..that'll be the day..haha!! :D :lol: :lol: .

Kuss...x

Su..
Dirk's girlfriend. Hmm. Sounds good.. :lol:

dbukfan
07-03-2007, 07:15 AM
Knuffel *hug*
Hoi Ramona
Kuss...x

Su..

Hoi Ramona

WEL DOEN :lol: :lol: :lol: I bet Anne'll say 'NIET DOEN' later..haha.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

V Leifs..x

xRamona
07-03-2007, 08:15 AM
Knuffel *hug*
Hoi Ramona
Kuss...x

Su..

Hoi Ramona

WEL DOEN :lol: :lol: :lol: I bet Anne'll say 'NIET DOEN' later..haha.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

V Leifs..x

I think it's a good idea.. maybe we'll use it! 8) :lol:
But I'll have to ask the boss first, Flykie's the expert, so she's in charge. 8) :lol:

and eh, leifs = liefs, dear. :P

bibbi
07-03-2007, 10:41 AM

Looking forward to the stories. Hey, I don't mind Su being DB's girlfriend, as long as it's only in a story. :wink: :lol:
I'm thinking of writing my own story when I get the chance. Mine will probably be BSG based.
Everyone knows I'm partial to Starbuck. Dirk just might be in this one too. :wink: :lol:

Take care,

xRamona
07-03-2007, 11:07 AM
Hey everyone,

Hoi Ramona

Listen to me carefully, I will only tell U once....it looks like Flykie also got a GUN..& most importantly...she really means serious Business, girl!!....Pls LOOK at the way she's holdin' that Gun :lol: :lol: ..If I're U..I'll do anything for her whatever she wants..haha!!

This's for FLYKIE,
A Very Warm Welcome to this loonie website... :lol: :lol: ..soz, I mean DBC's super friendly website...Should U have any problem...and U need help..May be U can hire our SRAT new recruits team...Can we introduce Ramona :wink: :lol: ...age 15 yrs old...and she'll always be v happy to help!!! :lol: :lol:

Adieu
Kus
Leifs

dbukfan..x

Hahahaha Su you're so funny.. :lol:
Remember, Dwight's holding the same gun for me on my picture with D&D, so I've got Dwight on my side, so I'm not affraid for Flykie/Wendy. :lol:

And eh;

SRAT to the rescue!! 8) :lol:

Kus!

dbukfan
07-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Hoi Ramona

This's for FLYKIE,
Adieu
Kus
Leifs
dbukfan..x

Remember, Dwight's holding the same gun for me on my picture with D&D, so I've got Dwight on my side, so I'm not affraid for Flykie/Wendy. :lol:
And eh;
Kus![/quote]

Hoi Ramona

BTW..perhaps U didn't know another hidden talent of Flykie...she also hung a Karate-BLACK belt in her bedroom too..haha :lol: :shock: ...(just kiddin' :D )...so Be Afraid..Be V Afraid, girl :D :lol: :roll:
Must go for last glimpse on Wimbledon....sadly, Amelia Maurismo of France's OUT today!!

Liefs
Kus...x

bibbi
07-03-2007, 06:36 PM

Looking forward to seeing the stories.
I'm going to be writing some of my own.

Take care,

ostarella
07-03-2007, 07:02 PM
For any A-Team fanfic writers out there who are interested in *constructive* critiques to get started and improve your writing skills, give the ATSB2 a try:

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/ATeamSB-2/

Reviews are honest, open, and very, very helpful. Oh, and no flaming is allowed, so don't worry about that. :wink:

You can post your A-Team stories there (and they can be works-in-progress, so don't worry about trying to finish one first), as well as take part in challenges, "Quick Picks", and a variety of discussions. Currently we're working our way through the entires series, basically critiquing the eps as far as the story line, characterizations, etc.

It's a great group for beginners and "old hands" as well. :lol:

xRamona
07-04-2007, 02:58 AM
Hoi Ramona

This's for FLYKIE,
Adieu
Kus
Leifs
dbukfan..x

And eh;
Kus!

Hoi Ramona

BTW..perhaps U didn't know another hidden talent of Flykie...she also hung a Karate-BLACK belt in her bedroom too..haha :lol: :shock: ...(just kiddin' :D )...so Be Afraid..Be V Afraid, girl :D :lol: :roll:
Must go for last glimpse on Wimbledon....sadly, Amelia Maurismo of France's OUT today!!

Liefs
Kus...x

With D&D on my side, I ain't affraid of anything. 8) :lol: