PDA

View Full Version : Question

xRamona
05-14-2007, 08:39 AM
Might be a stupid question,
but has Dirk ever been on this board, and left a post here or anything?

Love,

Ramona.

bibbi
05-14-2007, 09:04 AM
Hi xRamona! :D
That's not a stupid question.
To my knowledge he hasn't.
Has he Tracy? :?

Take care,
Anne :)

Arciris
05-18-2007, 04:45 AM
Hi Ramonaa!!
A good ask..I ask many times the same..I don't know...But I'm sure that he reads to us.. :lol: Yesss?? Yesss??
About write post...well, perhaps someday? :P
Has he Tracy? :wink:

sara
06-01-2007, 07:08 AM
I'd also like to know it..

But I agree with you Esther, I'm sure he reads us.. :wink: ... at least sometimes... :lol:

dbukfan
06-01-2007, 07:31 AM
Hi All

I think may be..just may be..he'll read it in his spare time with his standby-cigar to decrease his stress level :lol: :lol: ..then prob. may be wonderin' himself...'.U can't be serious, man...is that all :shock: :roll:I got fr my own website....a bunch full of these crazy-loonie fans...OMG, I'd rather have a cup of tea!!'...haha :lol: :lol:

dbukfan...x

sara
06-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Hi All

I think my be..just may be..he'll read it on his spare time with his standby-.cigar to decrease his stress level :lol: :lol: ..then prob. may be wonderin' himself...'.U can't be serios, man...is that all :shock: :roll:I got fr my website....a bunch full of these crazy-loonie fans...OMG, I'd rather have a cup of tea!!'...haha :lol: :lol:

dbukfan...x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're absolutely right dbuk.. may be so..
however.. better to be crazy-loonie, than to be banal.. isn't t??! :P :P :lol: :lol: :wink:

Flykie
06-21-2007, 12:03 PM
I hope he will read my story's :D

xRamona
06-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Hi All

I think my be..just may be..he'll read it on his spare time with his standby-.cigar to decrease his stress level :lol: :lol: ..then prob. may be wonderin' himself...'.U can't be serios, man...is that all :shock: :roll:I got fr my website....a bunch full of these crazy-loonie fans...OMG, I'd rather have a cup of tea!!'...haha :lol: :lol:

dbukfan...x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're absolutely right dbuk.. may be so..
however.. better to be crazy-loonie, than to be banal.. isn't t??! :P :P :lol: :lol: :wink:

Well, if that's so, Dirk, let me tell you something;
These crazy-loonie fans are really sweet and they've got really great humour!!
:lol:

Flykie
06-21-2007, 05:24 PM
Dirk if you read this:

This is a very nice forum :D
Please register ;)

I really miss you guys :(
Come back to Holland fast with Dwight, we can laugh again :D

Arciris
06-22-2007, 05:16 AM
Hi Flykie! You're welcome aboard!
That luck to have known Dirk and Dwight!! Beautiful avatar, too.
Ha ha ha, I think Dirk read forum..or... I hope that yes! :wink:
Regards!

Tracy
06-22-2007, 11:11 PM

Take care,

I'm not telling. 8)

deebeelicious
06-23-2007, 10:40 AM

Take care,

I'm not telling. 8)

Tease! :P
I reckon his boys are pretty clued up on the net and probably check out various sites so they can rag him! :lol:
Man, I hope they've not been to some of the threads I post on elsewhere! :oops: I'm a good girl really! :oops:

bibbi
06-23-2007, 12:43 PM
Hi everyone! :D
Hi Tracy! :D

I believe that Dirk does read our posts from time to time.
Dirk it would be really nice to see you here and hear your comments about what we have been saying.
It would be lovely to talk to you here. :D

Take care,

Tracy
06-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Hi everyone! :D

I believe that Dirk does read our posts from time to time.
Dirk it would be really nice to see you here and hear your comments about what we have been saying.
It would be lovely to talk to you here. :D

Take care,

The drawback about a celebrity joining his own message board as a poster means *everybody* wants to talk to you. It's like fan mail. You receive tons of messages and could spend all day long trying your darndest to give everyone equal time. I've seen what one person trying to answer his own fan mail is all about. It's just NOT possible. It becomes a full time endeavour and leaves you no time for "life".

You've all heard of the amount of time Dirk gives talking to people at conventions. And that's talking to one person at a time. Imagine if you had everyone wanting to talk to you at the same time! It would get very tiring I would imagine ;)

I am hoping, in the future, to set up a blog for him here. So he can write when he has the time to share his thoughts. Sort of like Dwight's podcasts only in print.

We'll see. :)

bibbi
06-23-2007, 01:49 PM

THANKS FOR THAT INFORMATION! :D
It would be lovely to see a blog here for Dirk.
I wonder what his comments would be about us! :wink: :lol:

Take care,

seedview
06-23-2007, 05:59 PM
Hi Tracy

As it would be nice to have a blog for Dirk, for me, I see what a sacrifice of time it would be, not only for Dirk, but for you, Dawg, and Mrs Spooky. No one has to tell me that the three of you are handling unknown problems in the background, out of sight of the rest of us. Yet, the three of you keep going with unending energy and sacrifice of your own lives.
Again, thank you for all of which we don't know. Maybe, one day we will be able to show all of you our undying gratitude.
Meanwhile, thanks. Take care. Hope all of you have a nice weekend.

deebeelicious
06-23-2007, 07:58 PM
Hi Tracy

As it would be nice to have a blog for Dirk, for me, I see what a sacrifice of time it would be, not only for Dirk, but for you, Dawg, and Mrs Spooky. No one has to tell me that the three of you are handling unknown problems in the background, out of sight of the rest of us. Yet, the three of you keep going with unending energy and sacrifice of your own lives.
Again, thank you for all of which we don't know. Maybe, one day we will be able to show all of you our undying gratitude.
Meanwhile, thanks. Take care. Hope all of you have a nice weekend.

Ditto to Seedview's sentiments - thanks to dbcentral mods esp Tracy!
Definite thumbs up from me re a Dirk blog (is that a bit too 'fonzee') :shock:
xx

Dirk B. Fan from Holland
06-24-2007, 08:38 AM
Thanks Tracy for your effort!

Flykie
06-24-2007, 08:40 AM
Hey all,

I posted a story ;)
Have fun :D

Tracy
06-24-2007, 09:34 PM