PDA

View Full Version : Best Face Scam

Tracy
01-31-2005, 12:16 AM
Which Face scam do you think topped them all?
:D

KINGFISH
04-09-2005, 10:17 AM
I would say when face wrote the manuscript Pecking Away At the System after believing he had been pardoned. He leaves the rest of the team out of the book. Luck for him Hannible and the rest didn't hold grudges when the warlord snatched face up and he has to be rescued. Classic. Benedict rocked in this show because he was playing Starbuck in a different form. Hopefully when they do a big screen treatment Face doesn't end up lost in castration.

facemansgirl
10-14-2006, 08:30 AM
When Face scammed the seeder engine and tires from a woman of the hills named Lou Ann. So Murdock could build an ultralite and fly some poor chap out of the woods. Of course he was conveniently dressed as a minister.

MontanaCowgirl
10-14-2006, 09:29 AM
When Face scammed the seeder engine and tires from a woman of the hills named Lou Ann. So Murdock could build an ultralite and fly some poor chap out of the woods. Of course he was conveniently dressed as a minister.

Awesome! Indeed!

Lou Ann "Ah, you're a priest!"
Face: "Ah, sorry, but I can't keep from laughing whenever I hear that term applied to me."
Lou Ann: "You ain't priest?"
Face: "Ah, I don't know what I am. Why does life has to be so hard for some of us? All my life I've dedicated myself to the Lord to wake up one morning and discover I have no inner peace, no tranquility in my soul, no, no faith."
Lou Ann: "Mister are you alright? Maybe you ought sit down."
Face: "You're such a sweet soul. So innocent, pretty... just like Mary Ann."
Lou Ann: "Mary Ann?"
Face: "Uhm."
Lou Ann: "My name is Lou Ann."
Face: "Really?"
Lou Ann: "You know, I've always been kinda fascinated with priests, because they aren't allowed... I mean they don't..."
Face: "Ah... but sometimes, they do."
Lou Ann: "Oh no, you and Mary Ann?"

I LOVE IT!

I think all of his scams are great!

MontanaCowgirl
10-14-2006, 10:45 AM
Also like the scene in which he pretends to be drowning in "Bullets And Bikinis". :lol:

facemansgirl
10-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Who can forget "Templeton the Magnificent"? or How about the time Face scammed the dump truck and Hannibal was disappointed it was empty.

MontanaCowgirl
10-15-2006, 02:40 AM
What about the "Clown" in "The Bells of St. Mary's"? This was no scam, but it was funny.