PDA

View Full Version : The Sound of Thunder Discussion

bbbear97
11-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Watched the episode "The Sound of Thunder" last night.

Here's a thought...the Team ended up being convicted of Col. Morrisons' death in "Trial by Fire". Why is it that they were not accused of Gen. Fullbright's death (disappearance)? The corporal who saw them take the military plane even asked the Team what they were going to do with the general.

Seems to me they writers should have included this fact in episode 2 of Season 5. This would have helped the prosecutors case (not that they needed it of course).

sara
04-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Good question actually..
I don't know...
Maybe the Army conducted an inquiry after Gen. Fullbright's death, and his daughter, who had come to America with the A-Team, testified and explained the event. This fact (the desire of the A-Team to find Col. Morrison) could prove their innocence and provide a good strarting point to Gen Stockwell in order to deal with the A-team during the trial..

ostarella
04-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Why is it that they were not accused of Gen. Fullbright's death (disappearance)?

Yet another of the unanswered questions of the series! :lol: Tia Carrere (sp?) was supposed to join the cast the following season, so I guess they would have dealt with Fullbright's death then, but she wasn't able to for some reason. Just as well - the exec's just couldn't figure out we didn't need a female member of the team... :roll: Another example of how ripe the show is for fanfic! :wink:

bibbi
04-12-2007, 10:09 AM
HI everyone! :D
Hey, I hadn't seen this forum topic yet.
So, as they say, I'll put my two cents in...:wink: :lol:
I have also watched the episode "A Sound of Thunder".
Very good episode. :D
ostarella wrote:
Yet another of the unanswered questions of the series! :lol: Tia Carrere (sp?) was supposed to join the cast the following season, so I guess they would have dealt with Fullbright's death then, but she wasn't able to for some reason. Just as well - the exec's just couldn't figure out we didn't need a female member of the team...:roll: Another example of how ripe the show is for fanfic! :wink:
VERY WELL SAID! :D
I 100% agree. :D
(.I just realized that I have over 370 posts! :shock:..OK... it's official I now live at DBC!) :oops: :lol:

Take care,
Anne :D