PDA

View Full Version : The A team: When You Comin' Back, Range Rider?

KINGFISH
10-19-2006, 03:45 PM
http://www.tv.com/the-a-team/show/727/episode_guide.html?season=2&tag=season_dropdown;dropdown;1

When You Comin' Back, Range Rider? (1)
First aired: 10/25/1983 Production Code: 219B
The army has tracked down the A-Team in L.A. and so the A-Team leaves L.A. with the help of David Running-Bear they go to the Midwest, where he has a task for them.

Writer: Frank Lupo
Director: Christian I. Nyby II
Guest star: Carl Franklin (Captain Crane), Lance LeGault (Colonel Roderick Decker), Tony Ciccone (Parking Attendant) , Richard Yńiguez (Daniel), Morgan Woodward (Bus Carter), Dana Kimmell (Lane Carter), Mills Watson (Stryker), Walter Brooke (Unknown), Philip Gordon (Unknown), Alicia Fleer (Unknown), Will Hunt (Wino), Anita Merritt (Gretel), Kevin McBride (M.P. #1), Bill Dyer (Engineer), Bobby Bass (Dexter), Jack Verbois (Flint), Norman Howell (M.P. #2), Lynn Sheerer (Unknown)

When You Comin' Back, Range Rider? (2)
First aired: 10/25/1983 Production Code: 220B
As soon as the A-Team arrives in the Midwest they have to face a gang of horse rustlers.

Writer: Frank Lupo
Director: Christian I. Nyby II
Guest star: Lance LeGault (Colonel Roderick Decker), Carl Franklin (Captain Crane), Tony Ciccone (Parking Attendant) , Richard Yńiguez (Daniel), Morgan Woodward (Bus Carter), Dana Kimmell (Lane Carter), Mills Watson (Stryker), Walter Brooke (Unknown), Philip Gordon (Unknown), Alicia Fleer (Unknown), Will Hunt (Wino), Anita Merritt (Gretel), Kevin McBride (M.P. #1), Bill Dyer (Engineer), Bobby Bass (Dexter), Jack Verbois (Flint), Norman Howell (M.P. #2), Lynn Sheerer (Unknown)

================================================== ===============
I finally watched this one. “Kid your not George Lucas,” states Hannibal to Face who is now in the movie business. This two part episode also introduced Lance LeGault (Colonel Roderick Decker). Benedict worked with LeGault on Battlestar Galactica. Murdock has an invisible horse which he decides to leave behind. Mills Watson (Stryker) was on B.J. and the Bear and the short lived Sheriff Lobo. The look on Amy’s face was priceless when Face states she doesn’t want to know what was in the so called grease she used to lubricate the railroad tracks.