PDA

View Full Version : Forum Clean Up

Tracy
08-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Hello members and visitors,

There will be a forum member clean up.
Members with ZERO postings who have been a member over 30 days will be removed.

This forum is viewable to the public, so please, only those wishing to POST need register. It is not necessary to join just to view the messages if that is all you wish to do.

Thank You.

DBCentral Staff

Nacky
08-28-2006, 09:37 AM
Hello members and visitors,

There will be a forum member clean up.
Members with ZERO postings who have been a member over 30 days will be removed.

This forum is viewable to the public, so please, only those wishing to POST need register. It is not necessary to join just to view the messages if that is all you wish to do.

Thank You.

DBCentral Staff

I salute you, Tracy! It is a wonderful site and this takes the pressure off of those of us who regularly stop in to say Hi and all. Years ago, I, too, was of the mind to keep everything open at my own places, but, unfortunately it becomes necessary to take these measures to ensure a comfortable experience for fans and the passerby, alike. Kudos to you, Tracy! Thanks for being a wonderful and watchful host. I have felt safe here because of you, Spooky and Dawg. And Dirk, too, okay I don't mean to leave anyone out! :P

bibbi
03-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Hi Tracy! :D
Thanks for posting that information.
You do very excellent work by the way. :D
And also to Dawg, Mrs. Spooky, DonnaRedRockMom, for making all of us feel welcome and secure, this is the best site on the net! :D
And a special HELLO to Dirk for being such a genuine/verynice person, whom I hope to meet someday! :D :D
If any of you are ever in Owen Sound, come by for a visit! :D

regards,
Anne :)

p.s. Sorry, I forgot to mention Warrior...:oops:

Sharon
03-12-2007, 03:38 PM
:P Just wanted to say thanks for the update. do you have any new convention listings for Canada? Somewhere is Alberta would be great, thanks again.

dbukfan
04-11-2007, 02:48 AM
Hi Tracy

How are you?...Hope you and family are keeping well and have a good Easter break.

Just to let you know that I got problem to enter 'dbukfan' when I tried to start new topic or any reply to others in the Fanorama Section...so I have to leave it 'blank' or to make up some names!!

Perhaps it's just me...little knowing of DBC computer system that much, may be. Please advise.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention.

Have a nice day

Regards

dbukfan..x