PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Online

Darrell Lawrence
01-17-2005, 04:10 AM
We'll be adding some photos to the all-new Gallery.

It's up and running. Please note the new button at the top ;)

horselightning
03-15-2006, 10:59 PM
All I see is adds were dirky photos should be! :(

Tracy
03-16-2006, 09:33 AM
The gallery is working fine.

http://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/gallery/

click on the dark blue links that are named from which show/etc they pictures are from and a thumbnail gallery will show up.

:)

horselightning
03-16-2006, 05:54 PM
The only images I can see are if I click on top pics. If I go into the photo gallery I get images of biz rings on top of dirky? very confussed! :?:

Tracy
03-16-2006, 07:34 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by biz rings, but I will look into it.

Is anyone else having trouble with the DIRK gallery? :?:

horselightning
03-16-2006, 09:47 PM
I mean when go to the diffrent galleries ther boxes were his photos should be but there ads that appear this time there was adds for biz rings. Rings you wear on your fingers. I t use to be ad for vacums or something before. Some time you can get a flash of dirk then ad pops on over him. I can see the pictures in topic pics fine. :?:

Darrell Lawrence
03-17-2006, 08:18 PM
Works fine for me.

Post a screen grab image of what you're seeing.

horselightning
03-18-2006, 12:19 AM
How? I see no way to down load pics on here? :?:

Darrell Lawrence
03-18-2006, 05:35 PM
What does downloading pics have to do with doing a screen grab?

To do a screen grab, go to whatever page you're having the problem with, then hit the "Print Screen" button on your key board. Then open your favorite graphics program and Paste as a new image. Then save it, upload it and post the link to it here so we can see what you're seeing on your screen.

horselightning
03-19-2006, 04:33 PM
Hmm! I saved the adds and forwarded them to tracey! Hopefully she cam figures whats going on! :(

Darrell Lawrence
05-28-2006, 04:44 PM
I don't recall saying to save the ads either.... I need a screen grab of the webpage as you see it.

horselightning
05-29-2006, 03:28 AM
I was trying to show th only way I know how. I don't know how to do a screen grab. It's probably something in web page that dosent work with one of my settngs. un usually but it happens. i shouldn;t use the term pop up. more like changes. pop up are seprate windows. just figured out i was using the wrong terminology. it should be it changes. :)