PDA

View Full Version : DB Group Chat Schedule

Tracy
06-04-2006, 12:13 PM
The first live fan chat will take place Sunday, June 4th @ 2pm EST.
A Tuesday evening chat will take place on Tuesday, June 6th @9pm EST:

http://client0.sigmachat.com/sc.pl?id=80285

Tracy :)

DonnaRedRockMom
10-07-2006, 12:42 PM
I am trying to set up a "chat" schedule for the group ....right now I am just trying to facilitate the when part

I am not sure how to go about setting up the room....is this something you need to do or is it something I can do...I don't want to add to your burdens

....I think there are a lot of people that are enjoying one anothers company and a regualr chat may work (at least for a while)

....let me know..as always I will do any work needed
Donna

Tracy
10-07-2006, 08:45 PM
Our chat room is up and running 24/7:

http://client0.sigmachat.com/sc.pl?id=80285

All you need to do is give yourself a username and click "login" and you are in the room.

No sign up is necessary.

I cannot make chats as I work and every evening I am busy with my kids.
I also work every weekend.

Christy
10-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

As of right now I can't make any definite days and times. Please set something up among yourselves and I will try my very best to be there! I really miss chatting with all of you! And Tracy.....SLOW down girl !..."work 5 days per week AND weekends, too!!!....But you're A-1 for spending what time you have left each day with your children...*applause*......

Warmest Regards to ALL of you,
Christy

DonnaRedRockMom
10-08-2006, 07:35 PM
thanks Tracy

....you're the best & I agree you are way too busy but if you are like me that is how you function best...if I try to remove things something is always waiting to take it's place.....at least if I stay way too busy I choose the things that take all my time

take care of yourself
Donna

Denise Ross
10-10-2006, 11:20 AM
Amen Tracy, I used to stay home when my kids were young know I work full time I won't make the chat either. My kids will be gone far to soon I want to spend time with them while they still want me too.

DonnaRedRockMom
10-10-2006, 12:06 PM
As a mom & wife I agree with all of you about the time we spend with family

....I have home-schooled all 4 of my kids....only one left to finish....he is a senior

....but I spend every minute I can with my family.....& I love it all......3 of mine are in college but live at home as the school is 2 blocks away....and that is my husband with me in the pic....we have been together for 28 years.....family first...as a matter of fact that was one of the things we talked with Dirk about

......I have set up a chat time of the 3rd Sunday (4pm eastern) & Monday 7pm (eastern) of each month for a few months....please don't anyone neglect thoes in your life for a chat...but if you have the time stop by and chat a few minutes....I am planning on being there as I can but know that if family needs me that always comes first

take care
Donna