PDA

View Full Version : Sounds Like Murdock

Ludlum'sDaughter14
11-02-2018, 09:00 PM
One more thread before I call it a night... (so we all hope) >:)

This evening I was trying to remember which episode the particular Murdock chant I had in my head was from. Then I remembered it wasn't even from the A-Team - it had just reminded me of Murdock when I saw it. Hence the impetus for this thread. More to come... from me, and (hopefully) from y'all! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKInDainD5M

Ludlum'sDaughter14
11-02-2018, 09:02 PM
http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/182632-10-Hilarious-Things-To-Do-In-Public.jpg

WelshPoppy30
11-16-2018, 05:16 PM
These really made me giggle especially 6 and 10 :))
I have a couple ;):D

1; stare up at a random building in town with a confused look and see how many people do the same

2; stand in a long queue at a store with a bumper pack of toilet paper and say in a loud voice "I can't wait much longer!"

Ludlum'sDaughter14
12-03-2018, 10:10 PM
These really made me giggle especially 6 and 10 :))
I have a couple ;):D

1; stare up at a random building in town with a confused look and see how many people do the same

2; stand in a long queue at a store with a bumper pack of toilet paper and say in a loud voice "I can't wait much longer!"

LOL! Those are great :))

WelshPoppy30
12-04-2018, 06:35 PM
LOL! Those are great :))

So glad you like them :D

The first one has actually been done, true story my O/H and a friend did this one day years ago, and after a couple of minutes other people were following suit, they walked away and those people were still there wondering what it was they were looking at, of course there was nothing there. I laughed so much when I was told this, so I felt what better place to share, they really did have a Murdock moment :p :))

Flygirl
12-04-2018, 08:20 PM
The first one has actually been done, true story my O/H and a friend did this one day years ago, and after a couple of minutes other people were following suit, they walked away and those people were still there wondering what it was they were looking at, of course there was nothing there. I laughed so much when I was told this, so I felt what better place to share, they really did have a Murdock moment :p :))

That's awesome :)) :)) :))

Vballspieler
12-23-2018, 11:15 PM
These are good. Somehow, I missed these posts.