PDA

View Full Version : Yay it came

KeiraH83
07-24-2018, 02:24 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/nxvzly.jpg

Came today.Just started reading it :):):):)

Sassy Devil
07-24-2018, 08:24 PM
Awesome!

LittleMonkeyDog
07-24-2018, 10:17 PM
You won’t be able to stop reading and will probably want to read it over and over again in the future as well. I know I do. I even took it on vacation with me again.

Ludlum'sDaughter14
07-26-2018, 12:06 AM
Cool! It is a very entertaining read. I enjoyed rereading some of it last month after I'd been practicing macrobiotics for bit, as some things I'd sort of overlooked the first time through actually made sense to me. Also got him to sign my copy when I was at the Albuquerque convention, which I'm glad I did. :)

KeiraH83
07-26-2018, 08:52 AM
Cool! It is a very entertaining read. I enjoyed rereading some of it last month after I'd been practicing macrobiotics for bit, as some things I'd sort of overlooked the first time through actually made sense to me. Also got him to sign my copy when I was at the Albuquerque convention, which I'm glad I did. :)

i am half way through already :) I have ordered his other book so i can go straight onto reading that one. I am just watching him in big brother and he said he were going to write another book.Did he write the book as i cant find it :confused:

Ludlum'sDaughter14
07-26-2018, 10:45 AM
i am half way through already :) I have ordered his other book so i can go straight onto reading that one. I am just watching him in big brother and he said he were going to write another book.Did he write the book as i cant find it :confused:

No, if there is to be a third book, it's still in the mind of the author.

Vballspieler
07-27-2018, 10:49 PM
No, if there is to be a third book, it's still in the mind of the author.

we can only hope for another book.

Glad you are liking the book. For me, the second one was read just as quickly.

Cassiebsg
07-28-2018, 11:18 AM
Oops, seems like I'm behind on reading/posting. :o

Glad you're enjoying the read and have the second already on the way. You won't regret it. :D

KeiraH83
07-29-2018, 04:20 PM
i have finished reading kamikaze. waiting for the next book to be delivered,cant wait

Vballspieler
08-11-2018, 10:55 AM
Let us know what you think about that one.

KeiraH83
08-13-2018, 05:04 PM
Let us know what you think about that one.

I didnt enjoy and then we went fishing as much as kamikaze cowboy...I am anxiously waiting for a third book..back in 2010 he said he were going to write one....is it not happening? :neutral::neutral: