PDA

View Full Version : Quiz: Which Battlestar Galactica Character Are You Most Like

NightOwl12
11-06-2017, 03:17 AM
A rather short quiz I made a couple of days ago. This is also my first post, so hello everyone!

Anyways, this quiz shall tell you which character from the original Battlestar Galactica you are most like. It's by no means accurate, I just made it for fun. I'd also love to know what your result was.

Here's the link: https://www.quotev.com/quiz/10242385/Which-Original-Battlestar-Galactica-Character-are-you-Most-Like

Have fun! :)

LittleMonkeyDog
11-06-2017, 12:48 PM
A rather short quiz I made a couple of days ago. This is also my first post, so hello everyone!

Anyways, this quiz shall tell you which character from the original Battlestar Galactica you are most like. It's by no means accurate, I just made it for fun. I'd also love to know what your result was.

Here's the link: https://www.quotev.com/quiz/10242385/Which-Original-Battlestar-Galactica-Character-are-you-Most-Like

I'm most like ... Starbuck :D :cool: :p >:)

InACupFool
11-06-2017, 06:45 PM
I got Apollo. :)

Welcome to the site!

Vballspieler
11-06-2017, 07:48 PM

Nice quiz. I will also welcome you to the site.

And...I got Apollo.

By the way, since it's your quiz, what were your results? :cool:

NightOwl12
11-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Nice quiz. I will also welcome you to the site.

And...I got Apollo.

By the way, since it's your quiz, what were your results? :cool:

Thanks for the welcome. I also thank you for taking the time to take the quiz and share your result!

And I got Boomer. :)

LittleMonkeyDog
11-07-2017, 12:17 AM
Big welcome to the site from me too :)

Flygirl
11-07-2017, 12:56 AM
I got Apollo. Cool quiz!! :cool:

Welcome, NightOwl!

NightOwl12
11-07-2017, 06:49 AM
Thank you all for the welcome!
I also thank you for taking the time to take the quiz. :)

Vballspieler
11-07-2017, 10:39 PM
I'm most like ... Starbuck :D :cool: :p >:)

Now, why do you think she is most like Starbuck and the rest of the Dirkettes got Apollo? I would like to see what LD14 gets....maybe Nance and Elaine, too, if they are around.

LittleMonkeyDog
11-08-2017, 12:19 AM
Now, why do you think she is most like Starbuck and the rest of the Dirkettes got Apollo? I would like to see what LD14 gets....maybe Nance and Elaine, too, if they are around.

I have no idea ...
Now where is that innocent angel emoji when you need it :p

elainesteel
11-08-2017, 01:37 AM
I’m around, just busy. I got Apollo! Welcome Nightowl!

Ludlum'sDaughter14
11-08-2017, 11:54 AM
Greetings, NightOwl! If you're anything like your username, then we have something in common. :))

I got Starbuck. I think it's because I really wanted Cassiopeia in my friend group. :)

LittleMonkeyDog
11-08-2017, 02:54 PM
If you're anything like your username, then we have something in common. :))

I'm guilty as well ;)

I got Starbuck. I think it's because I really wanted Cassiopeia in my friend group. :)

Now why didn't I think about that :p I'd love to have her as a friend.

DirknDwight'sfan
11-08-2017, 03:16 PM
I did the quiz and First, I got Boomer then tried again I got Cassiopeia. I wondering if I can played again.

NightOwl12
11-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Greetings, NightOwl! If you're anything like your username, then we have something in common. :))

Haha! Trust me, I am very much like my username!

Also, thank you for taking the quiz. Congrats on getting Starbuck! :)

Vballspieler
11-08-2017, 08:19 PM
I'm a night owl, too. Usually, once in a while I hibernate.