PDA

View Full Version : Dating

LittleMonkeyDog
09-07-2017, 01:07 AM
What if ...

you could date one of the characters portrayed by Dirk during his entire career? Who would it be and why? Where would you guys go on a date and what would you do?

Have fun :D

Flygirl
09-07-2017, 12:31 PM
What if ...

you could date one of the characters portrayed by Dirk during his entire career? Who would it be and why? Where would you guys go on a date and what would you do?

I love it, LMD! I really don't have time right now to give this question the attention it deserves. LOL...

Quickly, I'm going to go with Starbuck, because he's fun and feisty, and I think he'd show me a good time. I also like the smell of cigars. (Well, good cigars.) I'd leave the planning up to him... but somewhere I could wear a nice socialator dress. Maybe the Rising Star. I could blow on his pyramid cards for good luck. ;)

LittleMonkeyDog
09-07-2017, 04:37 PM
What if ...

Again ... It's difficult for me to pick out just one.

So I'd say Face. He is charming, funny, tough and a true gentleman. I would love to have dinner with him at one of those fancy places he loves to go to and he can pick me up in the 'Vette first so we can go for a drive.

As for movie characters I would say Alex from Blue Tornado, because he's a dedicated, sweet and caring guy. He can take me on a romantic date to the planetarium so we can watch the stars together.

Vballspieler
09-07-2017, 07:13 PM
What if ...

This is a tough choice.

Starbuck would be a lot of fun. I see gambling, ambrosia, and lots of flirting in the date.

Face would be romantic. Fancy restaurant, cool corvette, nice clothes, etc.

Kyle is the one I understand the best. However, it would be more friendship than anything else.

Jake is the one I would pick. He's caring, kind, and loves his kids. I would foresee a picnic at the park with the kids. We could play games, like volleyball, basketball, or card games, and have a blast.

anneg1026
09-07-2017, 09:13 PM
What if ...

Thanks so much for posting this! It's taking my mind off of Hurricane Irma!

If I could choose one character to date, it would be Gil Foley from Chopper One. He seems very upbeat and fun-loving, and I think he could bring me out of my shell ;) We would go to an amusement park or a carnival, and go on some fun rides! Just laughing, having fun :)

Ludlum'sDaughter14
09-07-2017, 11:32 PM
What if ...

This is hard. :))

What rules out Starbuck and Face for me is that they're ladies men, and I have trust issues. :p LMD, I'm gonna steal your thunder and say Alex Longby. He was down to earth but adventurous, sensible but open minded. And he had a fun personality. Plus... Am I the only one who thought Dirk looked great in that military-style haircut? ;)

On a date, we'd have dinner and attend a concert or performance of some kind, or we would spend a day hiking in the mountains he climbed at the end of the movie. And somehow I feel like he would know how to dance, so maybe I could learn and that would be another idea.

LMD... are we okay? I mean, are we going to have to share? :))

Vballspieler
09-08-2017, 01:02 AM

What rules out Starbuck and Face for me is that they're ladies men, and I have trust issues. :p LMD, I'm gonna steal your thunder and say Alex Longby. He was down to earth but adventurous, sensible but open minded. And he had a fun personality. Plus... Am I the only one who thought Dirk looked great in that military-style haircut? ;)

On a date, we'd have dinner and attend a concert or performance of some kind, or we would spend a day hiking in the mountains he climbed at the end of the movie. And somehow I feel like he would know how to dance, so maybe I could learn and that would be another idea.

Well, you are either going to have to share or make him choose. May the best Dirkette win!!

:)) :)) :))

InACupFool
09-08-2017, 02:20 AM
You just kill me! LOL!

I love it, LMD! I really don't have time right now to give this question the attention it deserves. LOL...

Quickly, I'm going to go with Starbuck, because he's fun and feisty, and I think he'd show me a good time. I also like the smell of cigars. (Well, good cigars.) I'd leave the planning up to him... but somewhere I could wear a nice socialator dress. Maybe the Rising Star. I could blow on his pyramid cards for good luck. ;)

anneg1026
09-08-2017, 06:00 AM
Am I the only one who thought Dirk looked great in that military-style haircut? ;)

Not at all. I thought he looked fantastic :D

LittleMonkeyDog
09-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Thanks so much for posting this! It's taking my mind off of Hurricane Irma!

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope you and all of your loved ones will be safe.

anneg1026
09-08-2017, 11:23 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope you and all of your loved ones will be safe.

Thank you!!

LittleMonkeyDog
09-08-2017, 11:25 AM

Hmm. So we have the same taste in men :p
And no you're not the only one who thinks that. Me too (or should I say me three by now ;) )

You're in luck. I'm not the jealous type :p Yes. Let's share. You can have him during the week and I'll have him during the weekend :))