PDA

View Full Version : Updated rules

anneg1026
12-09-2016, 03:38 PM
Just wondering if there were any new rules since the original forum rules post hasn't been updated in years :) Sorry to drive you all crazy but it's an ISTJ thing... I thrive on rules and order :))

John Pickard
12-09-2016, 11:32 PM
Well, I haven't found the need for any more rules. Over the years we've tightened up the membership requirements a little, but haven't added any new rules. I don't want so many that it stifles discussion.

Of course, I'm always open to suggestion. ;)

anneg1026
12-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Ok thanks. I mentioned it because I was told about not directly asking Dirk to appear at a specific convention. Not that I would do that.. I think it's about keeping a respectful distance :)

And the usual common sense stuff... Be polite, don't harass anyone, don't use bad language ;)

John Pickard
12-10-2016, 01:06 PM
The reason that I specifically mentioned asking about specific conventions is just because in order for Dirk to appear at a convention, the convention has to invite him to appear. You and I could ask him all day, but he wouldn't be able to give us the answer we wanted to hear. I'd like to spare everyone that frustration.

anneg1026
12-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Ah... Ok. I thought maybe it would annoy him if we ask. ;)

Nance
12-14-2016, 06:56 AM
It probably will annoy him because he won't be able to answer haha