PDA

View Full Version : Dirk's favorite episode

anneg1026
12-09-2016, 02:54 PM
Hi all,

I hope it's ok to ask this. I know we weren't supposed to ask during the q & a because he's been asked the question too many times. Does anyone know if Dirk has ever mentioned what his favorite A-Team episode is? There must be an article or interview somewhere on the web where he mentions it ;) I was just curious. Thanks.

If it's not ok to ask, please let me know how to delete the post. I don't have a delete button. I can only edit a post. :confused:

Nance
12-10-2016, 02:46 AM
You are welcome to ask! I would like to know that too. Maybe one of the others has a clue?

LittleMonkeyDog
12-10-2016, 04:10 AM
Me too. Haven't got a clue either.

anneg1026
12-10-2016, 09:32 AM
You are welcome to ask! I would like to know that too. Maybe one of the others has a clue?

Oh good. Thanks! :D

Nance
12-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Oh good. Thanks! :D

Don't worry too much. Even if I didn't like it, what would I do.... Come to the US to tear you a new one? :))
There are no strict rules here. Just enjoy the board!

Flygirl
12-10-2016, 10:18 AM
I don't know either. Do we need a repository for good questions to keep in mind for the next Q&A? ;)

Nance
12-10-2016, 10:27 AM
I don't know either. Do we need a repository for good questions to keep in mind for the next Q&A? ;)

Excellent idea!

Ludlum'sDaughter14
12-10-2016, 01:50 PM
Hi all,

I hope it's ok to ask this. I know we weren't supposed to ask during the q & a because he's been asked the question too many times. Does anyone know if Dirk has ever mentioned what his favorite A-Team episode is? There must be an article or interview somewhere on the web where he mentions it ;) I was just curious. Thanks.

If it's not ok to ask, please let me know how to delete the post. I don't have a delete button. I can only edit a post. :confused:

I know he's said his favorite BSG episode was "The Man with Nine Lives," but I've never heard if he has a favorite A-Team episode. It seems like picking a favorite could be hard since there are five seasons.

Great question! :)

Ludlum'sDaughter14
12-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Excellent idea!

Yes, let's do it!

LittleMonkeyDog
12-10-2016, 02:27 PM

Great idea !!!

anneg1026
12-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Don't worry too much. Even if I didn't like it, what would I do.... Come to the US to tear you a new one? :))
There are no strict rules here. Just enjoy the board!

Hahahha :)) Guess I'm still getting a feel for things. But you are all really cool and I hope we can all meet up someday! If you come to Orlando I'll show you some cool local stuff to do that's inexpensive and fun :)

Flygirl
12-11-2016, 05:16 PM
I know he's said his favorite BSG episode was "The Man with Nine Lives," but I've never heard if he has a favorite A-Team episode. It seems like picking a favorite could be hard since there are five seasons.

Great question! :)

It was so sweet how he talked about Fred Astaire... sounds like Astaire was a great guy to work with, and Dirk had a lot of respect for him. I sense Dirk is a very good judge of character.

Ludlum'sDaughter14
12-12-2016, 02:07 PM
It was so sweet how he talked about Fred Astaire... sounds like Astaire was a great guy to work with, and Dirk had a lot of respect for him. I sense Dirk is a very good judge of character.

Yes to all of the above. :)

LittleMonkeyDog
12-12-2016, 02:35 PM

Couldn't agree more ... what was it again about great minds :))

Nance
12-12-2016, 02:38 PM
Great minds drink alike? :D

LittleMonkeyDog
12-12-2016, 03:36 PM
Great minds drink alike? :D

Yep :))