PDA

View Full Version : A-Team Reunion?

ostarella
10-27-2005, 10:14 AM
There is an email being sent out, supposedly informing people of a reunion of cast/crew of the A-Team for Nov 8 in LA. Anyone here received this? Haven't seen anything official about a reunion so assuming there's something hinky about it (didn't receive one myself).

Limited Edition
11-28-2005, 09:11 AM
Well it's been November 8 and I haven't read anything about it.
From what I've read, I got the feeling that Mr. Cannell isn't very popular with the guys (anymore?)

Mrs Peck
05-16-2007, 04:38 AM
There was a show in the UK called 'Bring Back the A-Team', where they called most of the cast back together for a reunion. Didn't go down very well with a few fans because the host was running around LA trying to locate each individual member and the actual reunion was the last two minutes of the show. But I loved it. Mr T's interview is the best, it's so funny!!! Try and find it on the toobie place (not sure if I can post links yet??) because it's excellent.

But the characters they got were: Murdock, Face, Mr T, Tawnia Baker, Col Decker, Col Lynch, Gen Fulbright and they interviewed Cannell, but I don't think he went to the reunion.....was the best bit of TV I've ever seen!!

Arciris
05-16-2007, 06:14 AM
Hi!!
Yes, Mrs Peck! I agree
I put link but they appear disordered. I remember that when I had seen them was many ordered, but I don't know how find them of another way. If somebody know...
Yeah, they are funny!!
Is present there too George Peppard's son.
Here there are some:

http://www.youtube.com/results.php?search_query=bring+back+the+a-team

Mrs Peck
05-16-2007, 06:24 AM
Hi!!
Yes, Mrs Peck! I agree
I put link but they appear disordered. I remember that when I had seen them was many ordered, but I don't know how find them of another way. If somebody know...
Yeah, they are funny!!
Is present there too George Peppard's son.
Here there are some:

http://www.youtube.com/results.php?search_query=bring+back+the+a-team

Hi Arciris

That's right, I forgot about George's son. Dwight seemed very moved that he was there and gave him a warm welcome...so sweet!

Bring Back the A-Team, was the best bit of TV I've ever seen. I never read anything about the Team or the show when I was a kid.....I always thought knowing too much of the behind the scenes could ruin the enjoyment of the show, so to see it now was so cool!

ostarella
05-16-2007, 07:04 AM
They had a DVD of it on eBay - may be able to find it out there in internet-land still :wink:

bibbi
05-16-2007, 08:22 AM
There's a DVD of it out on E-Bay? Interesting! :D
I am going to check out Chapters.Indigo.Ca and Blockbuster to see if they might have it.
I find that E-Bay tends to overprice some items.

Take care,
Anne :)

ostarella
05-16-2007, 08:31 AM
Well, with eBay you have to check around before bidding - I've gotten most of my Dirk memorabilia/DVDs/tapes etc there - I find the lowest price on the net, look at shipping cost and then make my bid. If I don't win the bid, I go get it the other place (must be that Scots heritage :lol: )

sara
05-16-2007, 12:36 PM
That's right, I forgot about George's son. Dwight seemed very moved that he was there and gave him a warm welcome...so sweet!
Really sweet, you're right! :)
a great moment!

And the fact they haven't involved Frankie in this reunion is particularely meaningful in my opinion ( :twisted: )

bibbi
05-16-2007, 12:43 PM
Hi everyone! :D
ostarella that is very wise what you are doing. I do that myself.
I also agree that it was good that the actor who played Frankie wasn't included in the reunion. I can't think of a single A-Team fan who likes Frankie. Is there one? :shock:
I was the Bring the A-Team YouTube video clip this morning.

Take care,
Anne :)

Mrs Peck
05-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Really sweet, you're right! :)
a great moment!

And the fact they haven't involved Frankie in this reunion is particularely meaningful in my opinion ( :twisted: )

LOL it's so funny. When you talk to A-Team fans about their least fave character, Tawnia is always first on their lips (one of my faves though!), and then you mention the F word and all of a sudden you see the anger rise!!!! There's just no love for the F man!!!! :twisted: :lol:

Lily
05-16-2007, 02:54 PM
He he he I have never actually watched him yu know, (shall i take on the ponderous task of defending him after seeing an episode?) Nah
Has any imdb him? or does anyone care?

Mrs Peck
05-17-2007, 04:31 AM
He he he I have never actually watched him yu know, (shall i take on the ponderous task of defending him after seeing an episode?) Nah
Has any imdb him? or does anyone care? :shock: Wait till Mickey here's this!!! :P I googled him earlier...have you ever watched Numb3ers?? Apparently he's made a guest appearance in it??

Arciris
05-17-2007, 05:00 AM
Hi Arciris

Bring Back the A-Team, was the best bit of TV I've ever seen. I never read anything about the Team or the show when I was a kid.....I always thought knowing too much of the behind the scenes could ruin the enjoyment of the show, so to see it now was so cool![/quote]

Hi Mrs Peck!! Hi all!!
I agree! The "bring back the A-Team" is very funny and I had not seen either anything about A-team when I was a kid, in order to shows about it.. The presenter of the show is amused :P
I don't like Frankie either..but I imagine that is because we were customary to them four and the new person ever is less beloved..I think...
Kisses!

Lily
05-17-2007, 05:33 AM
[[/quote] :shock: Wait till Mickey here's this!!! :P I googled him earlier...have you ever watched Numb3ers?? Apparently he's made a guest appearance in it??[/quote]

What our Mickey? our favourite pedant???? :shock: :lol:
I actually do not know the actors name who played Frankie I asumed to know it is bad luck like in 'that ' Shakespeare play

Mrs Peck
05-17-2007, 05:58 AM
[ :shock: Wait till Mickey here's this!!! :P I googled him earlier...have you ever watched Numb3ers?? Apparently he's made a guest appearance in it??[/quote]
What our Mickey? our favourite pedant???? :shock: :lol:
[/quote]

:lol: I was a bit stroppy with him a few weeks ago coz of his nit pickin! But now I feel bad, coz he really is a gentle sort!!

Lily
05-18-2007, 09:04 AM
Mickey i thought would join here, but maybe his hands are too full coping with us 4! plus the other forummers
BTW what is this topic about?
A team film was it ?

There there fixed it xx