PDA

View Full Version : Forum Shuffle

John Pickard
07-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Hi, everybody!

If you're just checking back, you might notice things have moved around a little bit. Not much, and everything is still here - just in slightly different places.

I did this for two reasons. Firstly, the more I scanned through the forums the more I realized the subjects within each section didn't necessarily fit well together; our divisions had become rather fuzzy. Don't get me wrong, I like "fuzzy" and I think "fuzzy" works - with small rabbits and kittens.

;)

So we now have a slightly better-defined menu, I think, which will make specific subjects easier to find.

The other reason is rather selfish, to be honest. You'll note that I moved the "Macrobiotics" forum up the ladder a ways. That's because I am a firm believer in the concepts and philosophy behind the Macrobiotic way of life - but I realize I still have a tremendous amount to learn. I've still not completely freed myself of the "American diet." And I think I'm not alone in that.

We here at DBC are in a better position than most to increase our knowledge of Macrobiotics and the best way to prepare Macrobiotic foods. So, I moved that forum higher to make it more prominent, to hopefully get more activity, so that I and everyone else can make healthier choices not only in our food, but in our daily lives.

So let me know what you think of the new arrangement!

I am
Dawg