PDA

View Full Version : Hi friends I'm back!

sara
08-23-2011, 05:06 PM
Hi my dear friends!

It's been such a long time since I last wrote on this amazing forum.
Unluckly health reasons have caused me to suddetly leave any internet connection and after so many months I wondered if I had to join again.

Much time has gone and many important things....

I've finished University, I have become a teacher, I got married....
and other things that arent as beautiful.

Throughout these years I've never stopped feeling connected to Dirk in the inspiration he is able to give me.

Probably nobody of you will remember about me... but no worries...
I'm here to say HI AGAIN... and please forgive my absence...

:)

John Pickard
08-23-2011, 11:33 PM
I remember you, Sara. Welcome back!

Congratulations on all those good things that have happened while you were away - and I hope all the less-than-happy things are all in the past!

I am
Dawg

Sharon
08-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Sara, so glad that you are back! Welcome, again! I too have been away with a lot of family things going on. I hope we can catch up soon and Best wishes with your marriage and your teaching!
Congratulations!
Hugs to you, Sharon

sara
08-27-2011, 04:33 AM
Thank you so much!

It's awesome to be here with you again and being remembered it's something I didn't hope! :)

Sharon seems that for many of us.. Life goes on but lead us back here.. Back to home!

Sharon
08-27-2011, 07:26 AM
That's right,Sara! Enjoy your life...and enjoy what is to come on the DB website....have a great day!

Flash
09-01-2011, 03:55 PM
SARA!! Sooo happy to see you're back! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug012.gif http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug012.gif

Congratulations to your marriage and becoming a teacher. I'm glad that at least those plans of yours became true. I'm sorry to hear though, that your health hasn't improved in the same way.
Unfortunately many of the old people have vanished (yeah, including myself more or less, because I barely have time to post in forums anymore :cry:), but maybe there are still some of them lurking (like I do). Obviously the appreciation for Dirk and his work does not disappear so easily and we all still love him :) :)

It's great to see you around again, welcome back!