LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Parts, Roles, Performances > Other Movies & TV > Fanorama

Fanorama For fan fiction, artwork, bits and bobs, etc.

Old 10-31-2008, 07:40 AM   #2176
sara

Default Re: Where would U go this Summer Holiday...and WHY?

Hi friends..

I'm coming from another dark period.. on Thursday I'm meeting a new doctor to start the therapy in my spine I've talked you about.

Su, I've just received your card... sweet buddy of me.. your thought and your words have deeply moved me. Thank you so much. You're very supportive and really special. Thank you!

Esther, Jules, Lucie, Asmay and all.. happy halloween and a big hug!

Adri, what avout your trip and your job??

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow." --- Dirk Benedict

"Life: my favorite occupation." --- Dirk Benedict
sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:33 AM   #2177
UKJules

Hi Sara...........!!!

So good to hear from you Please stay strong.....perhaps this new therapy might work.......fingers crossed You are in our thoughts and prayers

Big hugs.......!!!

Jules x
Old 10-31-2008, 08:36 AM   #2178
dbukfan

Exclamation Cold Weekend

Hi All

Howdy?..Happy Halloween..Everybody..got busy wkend ahead of me again...just really hope will find few free hrs to go upnorth to see Dirk..still hang in the air @ the moment..**sigh**..don't know when..too many down/up things happened all @ once..hope all these affairs'll come to stand still v soon.

Sara==>Ciao Bella..my dear Italian Friend..so nice to hear fr you..and if my sincere written words can comfort you even a tiny little bit of yr pain..I'll feel really relief that I pass on some positive vibe into you and yr health...Vvvvvvvvvvery Best of LUCK with yr new treatment...xxxx

Jules==>Many thnks for sharin' yr funny clip with us...I love it...do have a Wonder time in Coventry..send all those lovely piccies of Dirk to us when you can...pass pur big HUGS fr us all to him as well..if I make it there..I'll look around for you and the girls..(I bet you'll get yr hair done by yrself)...Bon Voyage Dirk, yrself and all DBC UK fans this wkend.

Esther==>Come Va?..pls let us know how you're getting on with yr job hunting...v Best Wishes fr Herts to Barcelona...we'll be in real Cold weather from now I think..with forecast of 10-0c...must find a song to cheer me up now

....Our Last Summer...Mamamia the Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp_-tRTuP84

Karin, Sharon, Adri, asmay, Petra, deebee, Anne, Lucia...==>Must go..Boss's calling...as for everyone else...Have a nice WeekEnd...I will.

Take care & Bye..gremlins Alert

Hope you guys who're goin' to see Dirk...Have a GREAT time..Lucky You.

Su...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................

Last edited by dbukfan; 10-31-2008 at 09:00 AM.. Reason: Gremlins Alert!!
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:37 AM   #2179
UKJules

Smile Afternoon..............

Hi Su - Thanks for letting me know........perhaps we might see you there But, don't worry.....I'm taking the camera, so watch this space for piccies of the lovely Dirk

Take care.......I hope things improve for you

Hugs

Jules x
Old 11-01-2008, 08:48 AM   #2180
Sharon

Happy Saturday to all!
Sorry I have missed a couple of days ladies and gents, but I have been working so much and such little time when I get home, that I just was too tired to get on the computer.
Halloween was a big success! We have enough candy to fill the dining room table!
It was beautiful weather...we had no snow on the ground and no rain either. It was about 7 C , so we were just out with mini gloves and running shoes...that's rare for us! Usually, we are in huge winter coats and boots, and trying not fall on the ice when we go door to door for Trick or Treating!
Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend....who ever is going to see Dirk this weekend, I hope you have a marvelous time!
Esther, Lucia, Karin, Jules, Anne, Sara, and everyone else....Have a Great Weekend!
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #2181
Lucia Helena

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness. " (Confucius)

In difficult times we need God, family, friends ...
Friends always have a word of comfort and encouragement.
Yes, friends are lights in our path.
I want a weekend full of love and lots of light for everyone!
We can be a light to others...
In all my lights: Arciris, Asmay, Bibbinut, Christy, Dawg, Dbukfan, Deebeelicious, Dirk.B.Fan from Holland, Flash, Julie1980, Missy, MrsSpooky, Nacky, Ostarella, Petra, Sara, Sharon, Shastastsr, Tracy, UKJules, Warrior, and DirK
Kisses from Brasil

Last edited by Lucia Helena; 11-01-2008 at 11:06 AM..
Lucia Helena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:41 AM   #2182
UKJules

Default Good afternoon all......!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend.......

Just a quickie........Can I say it was an absolute joy meeting the lovely Dirk on Saturday.......he's a real sweetie I was only too pleased to share the photos as I'm aware that some of you are unable to attend these conventions (look at the Collectormania Midlands thread)....... at least you're not left out then

Big hugs to you all - Su, Esther, Sharon, Asmay, Sara, Adri, Anne, Karin, Lucia and everyone here on DBC......x

Take care

Jules x
Old 11-03-2008, 07:14 AM   #2183
dbukfan

Default Re: Good afternoon all......!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKJules View Post
Hope you all had a great weekend.......

Just a quickie........Can I say it was an absolute joy meeting the lovely Dirk on Saturday.......he's a real sweetie I was only too pleased to share the photos as I'm aware that some of you are unable to attend these conventions (look at the Collectormania Midlands thread)....... at least you're not left out then

Big hugs to you all - Su, Esther, Sharon, Asmay, Sara, Adri, Anne, Karin, Lucia and everyone here on DBC......x

Take care

Jules x
Hi Jules & All@DBC

ditto to what Jules's said...such a very nice man..Jules, I hope you did a wink fr him.

Have a nice day to all==>Sara, Esther, Adri, Sharon, Karin, deebee, Anne, Lucia and all DBC fans here

BTW==>Sharon...thnks for yr kind words of my littly..she's really had jolly good time with Dirk indeed.

Gotto dash for Monday rush again.

Take care All

Su...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
Old 11-03-2008, 09:17 AM   #2184
asmay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara View Post
Hi friends..

I'm coming from another dark period.. on Thursday I'm meeting a new doctor to start the therapy in my spine I've talked you about.

Su, I've just received your card... sweet buddy of me.. your thought and your words have deeply moved me. Thank you so much. You're very supportive and really special. Thank you!

So sorry to hear that. I hope the time to come will bring back some light and joy in your life. Wishing you all the luck of the world for your new therapy.

BLISS is a constant state of mind, undisturbed by gain or loss. (Anonymus)
LOVE is an illness, without which one does not feel well. (Marguerite Grťpon)
FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real (John Armitage)

Last edited by asmay; 11-03-2008 at 09:25 AM..
asmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:34 AM   #2185
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara View Post
Hi friends..

Sorry to hear that too, Sara. I'm sending you a couple of e-cards.
I'm also saying a prayer for you. You're in my thoughts, heart and prayers.

HUGS,
Anne
Old 11-03-2008, 09:36 AM   #2186
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Question Is it already Monday?

HI EVERYONE
Is is Monday already?
Will be sending e-cards. No. Haven't forgotten again. Been busy.
Today I'm taking part of the day off to catch up with home life.
Hope everyone is doing fine and their loved ones and pets.
Those not feeling well or doing poorly, I pray you feel better soon.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 11-04-2008, 05:04 AM   #2187
Arciris

Hi to all, morning!

Sorry, a quick post..I was leaving for 4 days and I hadn't time for to wish to all Happy Halloween before leaving. I arrived yesterday. I was looking for my job interviews but for the moment no news..I hope. Thanks so much for ask. I appreciate them so much.

Sara, I've just read your post. Like the other friends say, be strong, please. Perhaps a new therapy will be good now. This last months I know you've had bad moments, and you deserve already a good therapy that make feel good. Stay positive, please. I know that it's difficult, but when a door is closed a window is opened and I hope that now,finally, the most beautiful window be open for you. Thinking of you, my special Italian friend. I'm trying to write a card for you.

How about you, all, Halloween? I hope very well! Here it's cold still and many rain in the last days. It's okey for the dishes, perfect!
Sorry, later or tomorrow I write more. Su, Jules, Ostarella, Karin, Deebee, Petra, Adri, Sharon, Lucia, Anne, Asmay, Dirk, Tracy..ALL: HAVE A NICE DAY!

Special day today, I hope.. I'm listening the News when I can. Internacional news, evidently.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:09 AM   #2188
dbukfan

Question Cloudy Tuesday

Hi All

Howdy?...Just quickly to say HI to all DBC friends..hope you guys're fine and reasonably happy....I'm still in the grinnin' good spirit modeafter seein' Dirk in that SHIRT..lighten & brigten up my head for many days to come.

Jules==>I hope you're comin' down fr cloud nine, my Cambs.buddy..sadly, I have to wash DB's handshake off..never mind..all good/happy thing comes to an end...today is my boss's B'day..he's not got as much hair as Dirk..that's for sure.

Esther==>Hola, Come Va..nice to hear fr you again..re:Job Hunting..pls keep on tryin'...some day, it'll come...never give up all yr hope, my friend..weather in UK's been v Autumnly between 5-12c with not much sunshine at all..but at least, it's not too cold and too wet.

Sharon==>you sounds busy beezz like me..runnin' up/down all the time..don't forget a ME time..and zip nice cup of Bancha tea like Dirk..put yr feet up whenever you can.

asmay==>Are you goin' to meet Dirk in few wks time in Holland or not..you should really...such lifetime experience to meet him.

Karin==>Halo..how are you..hope you wrap up warm and all the house movin' went smoothly..I always love to hear lots of thoughtful words fr you...truly mean it.

Sara==>How are you?...hope the new treatment makes good improvement on you..pls keep in touch...get well soon..Best Wishes and be Positive...Kepp smiling..even few mins a day...it'll make you live longer

Adri==>How are you?...how you're gettin' on with job hunting

Lucia, Anne, DeeBee, Petra and All @ DBC==> Have a Nice Day.

I'll treat myself with sushi..for healthy lunch today.

Take care

Su...x

Old 11-04-2008, 06:59 AM   #2189
Sharon

Good Morning!
Yes. life is busy and it will stay that way until Christmas now!
Sara, we are all thinking of you...stay strong...you can get through this new therapy...keep goood thoughts and bring a picture of Dirk, it will help you smile, especially in that shirt, haha.
Jules, so busy....hope you have a great day...I will try to have me time and relax with some tea..it will help me relax and be ready for my busy days ahead!
Esther, Sue, Lucia, Asmay, Karin, Anne,and everyone...Take care and talk to you tomorrow!
Have a great day...bye for now!
Sharon
Old 11-04-2008, 08:05 AM   #2190
UKJules

Talking Good afternoon all.............

Su - I'm coming down from cloud nine......be it slowly..........he's made us v. happy..........
Your boss isn't treating you to lunch today beings it's his b/day..........no such luck.....too much work no doubt.....keep him sweet.......the sushi sounds good though.....
I've been at work this morning.....trying to work around the decorator......so everything's everywhere at the moment......fun and games in the office today.....

Esther - I hope something comes of the job interviews.....like Su said.....don't give up.....keep trying.....Let's hope for good news Happy halloween to you my dear....

Sharon - Busy, busy, busy......you sound rushed off your feet.....don't work too hard

Asmay - Please go and see Dirk if you can......he won't disappoint......definitely worth going

Sara - I hope everything is going well with the new therapy.........stay in touch when you can

Karin - How are things you........

Must dash......things to do

Take care

Jules x
Old 11-04-2008, 09:46 AM   #2191
asmay

Hi girls!,

Yes, I will definitely go to the Utrecht fair on November 22/23 next!! Just try to keep me away ..... I have only met Dirk once, so I'm looking forward to seeing him again. I didn't think he would ever come to Holland again! We're so lucky he is staying in the UK at the moment, so he is able to do a little detour across the Channel ..

Only hope all goes well and he doesn't cancel ..

Old 11-05-2008, 04:48 AM   #2192
Arciris

Hi to all, morning!!

Asmay, well for Utrecht! Go for it! To met Dirk two times much better than once. Well!

Hi Su, thanks so much for your kind words and too for you, Jules. Yes, I hope this time I receive some call about some job..I hope. For the moment, the same, nothing, but I think in positive.Thanks!!
Ohh, Su..I ask: Where has the sun gone?? Here the sun isn't shining either for many days.. Well, like you say, is Autumn..5-12ļ is cold, yes..Here about 14 today. Well, better this than 0ļ. I hope the spring again..

"Today is my boss's B'day..he's not got as much hair as Dirk..that's for sure."
Ha ha Su! I hope they invite to us to some lunch.. Don't hard work today, I hope.

Hi Jules! Thanks so much too. Not much hard work either today..

Hi Sharon, I see, you're, all, busy ladies. Take care.

Sara, like Su say, I hope new therapy are going well. I wish the best and in special you're feeling better. Thinking of you, my friend.

Adri, I imagine you're in Holstein. If you read to us, good time there!!

Anne, Petra, Ostarella, Lucia, Deebee, Karin (how are you? And your mother?), Tracy, Dirk, HAVE A NICE DAY!! Sorry if I forgot somebody..
Kisses.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:10 PM   #2193
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Question It's already Thursday?

HI EVERYONE!
*Loud aren't I?*
Had a pretty busy week.
Taking it easy today and enjoying a relaxing day at home.
Hope everyone is doing fine and your loved ones and pets.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 11-06-2008, 10:02 PM   #2194
Sharon

Hi!
How is everyone doing? I've been so busy!
Took my mom to her doctor's today...that went well...thank goodness! Then we went to the mall for some shopping! She enjoyed herself...she liked seeing different things, and all the Christmas decotations that are up. I bought her new slippers...tourquise with white polka dots...something cheery!
She went home in the afternoon and I took my son out after that....when we all got home..we went for groceries together...my husband cooked, while I started laundry...as you can see it never ends....
We finally have all our christmas set up in the store, yeah! Now I have visions of candy canes in my head...3 days of putting out candy and cookies and toys....wow!
Anyhow, back to work tomorrow and then the weekend...I'm sure looking forward to sleeping in....Take care everyone....be good to yourselves and enjoy the weekend.
Sending big hugs to you all...bye for now!
Old 11-07-2008, 04:58 AM   #2195
Arciris

Hi! Morning to all!!

While I hope for another things.. I'm trying to study so much and to do all things at home.

I see..busy ladies still. Take care and don't hard work for you today. I'ts already Friday.

Hallo Anne! Well done about your relaxing day. But, then, weekend is too for relaxing. Enjoy it too!

Hi Sharon! I'm happy to read your mother is well. Time for shopping it's always a good time and not only for the things are bought if not too for to speak, walking and to stay with the family, true? Mother is only one.
Well for her slippers!
And about visions of candy canes, hahaha, I undersand to you. I'ts nice to decorate the house for Christmas but finally..I think we've some visions for such work about it.
I think I will be looking already too for some Christma's presents, because, then, the prices are growing and growing.. Now they're okey still this month. Well, more or less okey.. My pocket is a little empty of money but I will buy little things but with love.

Sara, I hope you're better this days. I'm thinking very much of you.

For all: Anne, Sharon, Su, Sara, Adri, Ostarella, Karin, Deebee, Petra, Lucia, Jules, Asmay, Tracy, Dirk and everyone, HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!!
If is somebody with a cold..please, take care. Bad weather for colds and viruses...

Esther.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:33 AM   #2196
dbukfan

Cool Sunny Friday

Hi All

Howdy..Everybody..It's Friday again..yippee..I wish the clock'll turn much faster today..I've been asked to make another cake for my littly's school nt wk again..perhaps, I did it well last time..umm..got to think which one to bake...may be coconut, carrot or just victoria sponge with jam...make me feel hungry..just think about it.

Esther==>nice to hear fr you that you've been studyin' hard and busy @ home...re:X'mas preccies..yes...another hectic time of yr...=>shoppin' again<=..totally agreed with you just something small but nice...no too expensive..thought that counts, eh..perhaps this year, another pair of slippers for him..that'll do! I haven't thought about it yet..too busy..rather go on holidaythan roast a turkey.

Sharon==>glad you have a jolly good time with beloved Mum..Gosh!!..X'mas deco up already...we don't even start to think any of it yet.

Jules==>how are you?...hope you enjoy another shoppin' trip in London..I bet yr cr.card's on fire, girl..I love John Lewis.my fav. place..may me..in few wks..got to go soon

asmay==>what weather like in Holland?...guess that you're v excited to meet Dirk in few wks time...hope he'll wear that colourful shirt + tight jeans again..he looks so cool in it.

Karin/Petra==>How are you?...stay in touch when you can

Sara/Adri==>How are you two?...Ciao..ciao + V.liefs

Anne, deebee, Lucia and All @ DBC==>Have a Nice WeekEnd..I will.

Take care...Must dash to work soon.

Su...x

Old 11-07-2008, 07:30 AM   #2197
UKJules

Exclamation pheww.......been really busy

Hi all......been a bit hectic......took my eldest to look at a Uni......and did a bit of shopping while in London.....so busy day yesterday

Su - Hi......how's the smile doin'......*wink* I still have mine"".... No, I didn't find JL, shame, cause I love JL.....don't know where it is.....hadn't got a clue where we were......but some nice shops......not used to London.....that's why the taxis come in handy....
Not going to Glasgow then Su.......can't persuade youa bit of a long drive eh

Asmay - That's great you're going to see Dirk......and for the second time...............you lucky thing......please take some photos, we would love to see them

Esther - What a good idea..... the studying will take your mind off thingsand don't worry about chrismas presents.....like Su says....It is the thought the counts....

Sharon - Sound as though you spent a lovely day with your mum......... work never stops at home does it......It's never ending - don't work too hard

To all DBC buddies......stay in touch when you can

Take care all.......have a great weekend

Jules x
Old 11-07-2008, 11:55 AM   #2198
Flash
Master of Disaster

Location: not yet where I want to be, but hey...I'll get there!

Hello my friends! Thought Iíd let you know that Iím still around. Days are busy at the mo, as I said my Momís moving next Tuesday and thereís still so much to do! Packing boxes every day, which will go on until Monday and I can pack the last bits and pieces. And Iím taking her to shops, buying new furniture and all the little things that need to be replaced, because the old oneís wonít fit anymore. So, busy time, but Iím trying to at least read your posts and keep up to date with whatís going on at your ends.

Thanks to all of you for the nice words re. my Momís move. Yes, itís a big change and I really hope she will be happy with it afterwards. Iím a sentimental person and hate it that so many things are being thrown away now but I know thereís no other way and none of us has the room to keep them. There are so many memories attached. But I guess thatís life, changes happen and we have to accept them, wanted or not

I really enjoyed reading about your great day at the Collectormania, Su, Jules, Sheba and Deebee! Thanks for sharing with all of us who couldnít be there. Iím torn between envy and feeling happy for you!

Sorry my friends, I donít have enough time to address all your posts now itís so lively here lately! What is definitely good, butÖwell, hard to keep up with it sometimes. Hope Iíll have time to write more soon.

In any case, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend, be happy and take care!

Karin
Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:47 PM   #2199
Lucia Helena

"A GOOD FRIEND It is a power Refugees: The WHO found finding a TREASURE." (Pr 6.14)

I wish for all this lovely place a weekend full of peace and big emotions.

Special hugs and kisses to: Arciris, Asmay, Bibbinut, Christy, Dawg, Dbukfan, Deebeelicious, Dirk.B.Fan from Holland, Flash, Julie1980, Missy, MrsSpooky, Nacky, Ostarella, Petra, Sara, Sharon, Shastastsr, Tracy, UKJules, Warrior, and Dirk
Old 11-08-2008, 04:15 AM   #2200
asmay

Hi all!

Jules, looking at a uni already with your eldest! Gosh, how time flies .... Those 'littlies' grow up fast, don't they !?

Jules and Su, yes, I'm really looking forward to meeting Dirk again! Of course, there is a lot more to enjoy at the fair, but in all honesty, I just want to see Dirk .... Will make as many pics as I can!

Btw we have quite good autumn weather in Holland at the moment. Only the weekends: it mostly starts to rain on Saturday afternoon, through the main part of Sunday, and then Monday morning the weather clears up again. That's been the case for a couple of weeks now, very frustrating ...

Sharon, nice you had such a good time shopping with your mother! Always precious moments, .... cherish them! Christmas decorations already? Here the shops have to 'dress up' for Dec. 5 (Sinterklaas) for the children first. You can already find a few modest Christmas deco's here and there, but the main bulk of it comes after Dec. 6 (then 'Sinterklaas has returned to Spain'). Although perhaps scarce, enjoy your free time!

Karin, good luck with the move on Tuesday! Isn't it amazing how much stuff a person collects over so many years!? I can remember vividly from my mother's and my own move ... And the trouble with packing is that everything also needs to be unpacked again ..... I'll be thinking of you, dear friend, keep the faith that all will be well again, unpacked and in its proper place ... sometime soon ... I hope ....

Esther, very good of you to use this time for studying! You can never have enough knowledge, so keep up the good work! And for the rest, I'm sure it will all work out for the best!

Anne, everyone needs some 'me-time' now and then, so good for you! You have inspired me to do the same!! Enjoy!

Lucia, thanks for your sweet words to us all. Good friends are indeed great treasures!

To all DB Central fans, have a great weekend!