LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Parts, Roles, Performances > Other Movies & TV > Fanorama

Fanorama For fan fiction, artwork, bits and bobs, etc.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:56 AM   #2076
asmay

Default Re: Where would U go this Summer Holiday...and WHY?

Thank you!
I'm sorry about you losing your voice, but perhaps some warm tea and honey, while you're baking away Might do the trick ...

On the other hand, perhaps I shouldn't interfere with your littly's quiet time ....

Enjoy your baking (btw sounds delicious, I just love bananas!).

BLISS is a constant state of mind, undisturbed by gain or loss. (Anonymus)
LOVE is an illness, without which one does not feel well. (Marguerite Grépon)
FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real (John Armitage)
asmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:50 AM   #2077
Sharon

Good Morning!
How is everyone? Welcome to Asmay, I hope you will chatter with allof us here, happy to have a new member!
Jasper is a few hours from us, but we were around the mountains this summer on our vacation and it is indeed very majestic...I alsways seem to feel right at home there when we visit them.
Sunny today with a high of 10 C, and getting up to 14 tomorrow, yeah!
I had a good first day back to work...a little tired when I got home, but glad to be back at it....
I really hope everyone has a great day...where did the week go, almost Friday again!
Hugs to all!
Sharon
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:17 AM   #2078
dbukfan

Smile Thursday Song

Dear All

I love to share one of my all time favorite song with you guys..Enjoy it.

.....DownTown..........Petula Clark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUSYb3igXzI

Have a very Nice day and Don't work too hard, ladies

Take care

Su...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:45 AM   #2079
UKJules

Smile Breezy Thursday...................

Hi all........................

Su - Banana and walnut cake............sounds delicious I'm sure it will make lots of money at the fund raiser...... Don't forget - Hugh's on TV tonight......Channel 4 8pm......must see TV

Esther - So pleased you getting on alright with your English...... It may take time to master it......but, as they say practice makes perfect You write very well here...... It's a great skill to have......It might be worth putting this on your job application

Sharon - No snow just yet where you are then...... We are lucky to get any here.....If we do the country comes to a standstill
Have you started the new job........ How are things going

Asmay - Don't be shy my dear........you are very welcome to join in

Adri - Great to hear of your job offer.....you must be so pleased!!!

****Just saw the song Su......great choice....I love 60's music****

I'll share this song.......my daughters are McFly fans...... I'm sure in their latest video there's a RECYCLED A Team van......take a look........It's at the beginning & at the end.....ENJOY

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-ySZt73Gcw4

Better dash......

Take care

Jules x
Old 10-16-2008, 09:50 AM   #2080
asmay

Default Re: Breezy Thursday...................

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKJules View Post

****Just saw the song Su......great choice....I love 60's music****

I'll share this song.......my daughters are McFly fans...... I'm sure in their latest video there's a RECYCLED A Team van......take a look........It's at the beginning & at the end.....ENJOY

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-ySZt73Gcw4

Better dash......

Take care

Jules x
Nice clip!
Its a good thing BA did not see that van. He would go nuts!!
By the way, wasn´t that Patrick Stewart doing the intro? I thought I recognized his voice. Just had a Startrek flashback ...

And yes, I agree "Downtown" was a great song, I remember when this was a hit, my brother could not stop playing this record. Just love the sixties music.
And yes, I´m afraid that also means I´m not a spring chicken anymore ...

Enjoy your day!!

Old 10-16-2008, 01:00 PM   #2081
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Smile It' already Thursday

HI EVERYONE!
Real life has been pretty hectic lately.
Forgot to post here!
Hope all of you are doing fine and your loved ones and pets.
Those under the weather or feeling poorly I hope you get better soon.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 10-16-2008, 05:07 PM   #2082
Christy

Hello to ALL !

Esther and Jules: Hi ladies ! Yeah, I've become somewhat of a "lurker"......I sadly don't have the time to read and post as much as I would love to ! And this weekend's going to be even worse ( work 12 hours Friday, 8 hours Saturday and 8 hours on Sunday !! ) ! But I keep thinking...extra $$ for Christmas ( yeah, if "Uncle Sam" doesn't take nearly half of it !! )...Hope you both are doing well and have a wonderful weekend !! *Hugs* for you both !

And to ALL of the other ladies...and gents here...I hope that you are doing well too and may you also have a wonderful weekend !! *Hugs*

Take Care All,
Christy
Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:13 AM   #2083
Arciris

Hi all, morning!
Ohh, Christy..many hours for work..yes...Well, patience and you take it like a money for Christmas like you say. Take care and effort! I was two years ago working on weekend, too..Yes, it's a bit heavy..not parties, not to met with the friends..but, well, I hope you can relax on Monday if you have marathonians hours on weekend. See you soon here, when you can.

Hi Su! Thanks for the song! It's so beautiful, yes. I remember my brother and sisters had the CD and it sounded very much at home when they lived here still. Sweet voice, sweet song.
I hope you're feeling better from your cold.. More cough? It's a..
And about the voice I agree with Asmay that she said: On the other hand, perhaps I shouldn't interfere with your littly's quiet time ....hahaha, makes me laugh, but I hope you recovering it now! Milk and specially honey, you know, is the best for the voice. Try it and take care this weekend.
A big kiss too for your sweet littly. Weekend for relax and for to explain things from her perfect school now!! I like to read she's happy now!
Mhh, the cake sounds delicious!! I like bananas very much too.

Hi Sara, come stai? Thinking of you and wishing you're feeling better.

Hi Jules! Yes, I'm with my english books. I've confusions, you know, with many words and its position in the prhase, but, it will serve to me and yes it's more important now here to know enough Enlish (a good level) for many jobs. So..I need to advance with it.
And yes, the song sounds like A Team van! I agree. I like pop-rock, so..I like it! Thanks for to share it.

Hi Sharon! I read about Jasper. What luck your summer holidays there! I'm sure it's a special place. High mountains, incredible lakes..
I hope the weather isn't be too cold today. We've cloudy and rainy day today here, but it's okey, rain is welcome always here.

Hi Anne! Not much hard work today. It's already Friday!

Hi Adri, how are you? I hope you're feeling better too and a beautiful weekend.

Asmay, Ostarella, Petra, Karin, Deebee, Lucia Helena, and ALL DBC, have a nice day and best weekend!!
Esther.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:22 AM   #2084
asmay

Same to you, my dear!

Old 10-17-2008, 01:12 PM   #2085
UKJules

Default Good evening all.......

I have been really busy at work today.....It's been one of those hectic days.....

Su - How did you get on with the cake making......did you get that lovely banana & walnut cake made......I hope all went well at the fund raiser

Asmay - Glad you liked the video..... I also wondered whether it was Patrick Stewart doing the intro..... If not it sounded very like him.......
How has your day been......

Christy - Hello again my dear........ Blimey......you're putting the extra hours in at work...... But, like you say..... it all helps with Christmas coming up........ Don't work too hard......hugs to you too....

Esther - Keep studying the English books.....It will get easier Have you thought about English lessons...... Great! another MCFly fan.......I'm glad you like the song......

Anne - I was wondering where you were........ I hope you're doing fine.....don't work too hard

Sara, Adri, Sharon, Karin.......& everyone - have a great wkend

Dirk's on the TV again tonight......going to be watching.....hopefully someone technical will post it on YT so all of you can see it

Take care

Jules x
Old 10-18-2008, 06:23 AM   #2086
sara

Hallo friends!

Sorry if I couldn't join DBC in these days but I was in clinic again.

In two weeks I'll probably start a new therapy, which means 3 month of injections of a new chemical medicine that will be "pulled" into my spine. I'm quite frightened and I'm not so hopeful that it will help, like all the other times...

Anyway,

ADRI!!! Where are you? I can't read about you here on DBC in these days and I haven't received an answer to my texts.... are you ok? Do you feel good?
I'm reading the magazine.. that's absolutely interesting! What a sweet thought to let me have it.. you're incredible!!! I was really surprised and I'm enjoying it so much! Thank you a lot sweeeeeet twin of me!
And GOOD LUCK for your new offer.. I hope it will really work!!!
Attached Images
File Type: gif gluck.gif (5.0 KB, 1 views)

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow." --- Dirk Benedict

"Life: my favorite occupation." --- Dirk Benedict
sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:27 AM   #2087
sara

Jules, Esther, Lucia.. thank you for asking about me..

Anne, deebee, Asmay, Christy.. I wish you all a good weekend!

Petra.. ich vermisse unsere "deutsche Gespräche"..!!

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow." --- Dirk Benedict

"Life: my favorite occupation." --- Dirk Benedict
sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:16 AM   #2088
asmay

Quote:
I have been really busy at work today.....It's been one of those hectic days.....

Su - How did you get on with the cake making......did you get that lovely banana & walnut cake made......I hope all went well at the fund raiser

Asmay - Glad you liked the video..... I also wondered whether it was Patrick Stewart doing the intro..... If not it sounded very like him.......
How has your day been......

Christy - Hello again my dear........ Blimey......you're putting the extra hours in at work...... But, like you say..... it all helps with Christmas coming up........ Don't work too hard......hugs to you too....

Esther - Keep studying the English books.....It will get easier Have you thought about English lessons...... Great! another MCFly fan.......I'm glad you like the song......

Anne - I was wondering where you were........ I hope you're doing fine.....don't work too hard

Sara, Adri, Sharon, Karin.......& everyone - have a great wkend

Dirk's on the TV again tonight......going to be watching.....hopefully someone technical will post it on YT so all of you can see it

Take care

Jules x

Jules, Dirk on TV tonight, you lucky .... ! Ah sorry, didn't mean that, of course, ... but to you and all UK fans who are able to watch this programme: ENJOY!! (Still a bit jealous, also hope someone somewhere remembers to put it on YT.)

Sara, I am so sorry. Can imagine you are not looking forward to this. I would be scared out of my wits ... But what can you do? As with everything you try, you hope for the best. I wish you courage and strength and God bless.

Christy, hope you have some time off next week to recover from this working weekend. I hope you won't need the extra cash to recover ...

And to all you out there ... have a weekend!

Old 10-18-2008, 11:08 AM   #2089
Lucia Helena

Nacky, Arciris, Asmay, Bibbinut, Christy, Dawg, Dbukfan, UkJules, Deebeelicius, DirkB Fan from Holland, Flash, MrsSpooky, Ostarella, Sara, Sharon, Tracy, Warrior ...WOW

"Celebrating life add friends, experiences and achievements, always giving them some meaning."

All of this lovely place is very important to me.
Have a weekend blessed and unforgettable.
Kisses and flowers...
Old 10-18-2008, 03:55 PM   #2090
Christy

Hello to All of you ladies...and gents ( not many post here...lol) !

I sincerely hope that ALL of you are doing well and I'd like to wish you ALL a wonderful weekend !!!

Take Care & Hugs to ALL of you,
Christy
Old 10-19-2008, 07:36 AM   #2091
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Hi Sara and all my other dear friends!

I am indeed looking forward to what is hopefully becoming my new job!
And the Holsteiner stallion approvals start over a week and a half.

But... there is always a stupid but...

My grandfather died last thursday, so we are very emotional at home, I really enjoyed your text Sara because that cheered me up! Tomorrow will be the funeral, that's why I wasn't here the last days.

Sara I can imagine you don't look forward to your new therapy but remember there must be a way to help you! Start becoming again the girl I got to know last year! Think back of the moment you were happy, how did you felt then?
I am really glad you like the magazine!

Take care my dear friends!
Old 10-19-2008, 09:08 AM   #2092
Lucia Helena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk B. Fan from Holland View Post
Hi Sara and all my other dear friends!
I am indeed looking forward to what is hopefully becoming my new job!
And the Holsteiner stallion approvals start over a week and a half.
But... there is always a stupid but...
My grandfather died last thursday, so we are very emotional at home, I really enjoyed your text Sara because that cheered me up! Tomorrow will be the funeral, that's why I wasn't here the last days.
Sara I can imagine you don't look forward to your new therapy but remember there must be a way to help you! Start becoming again the girl I got to know last year! Think back of the moment you were happy, how did you felt then?
I am really glad you like the magazine!
Take care my dear friends!

My friend,

I read his words and would like to express my feelings by the death of his grandfather.
It really is a very difficult time.
I'm sure he has many reasons to remind you of it: experience, joy, desire to win.
All that will not die. All this goes to live with you forever.
God is with him and is taking care of you.
Much love and respect of Brasil.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:12 AM   #2093
Sharon

Hello Everyone
I hope everyone is haveing a nice weekend. We were busy with birthday parties, work, and general stuff around the house.
I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your Grandfather. My deepest sympathy.
It is never easy and I hope you and your family get through this together.
I have to rush off and get ready for my day, so I have a good day all.
Take care, Sharon...hugs to all!
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:44 PM   #2094
Christy

My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.

Take Care & Hugs to ALL,
Christy
Old 10-19-2008, 01:59 PM   #2095
asmay

Ik las je berichtje en condoleer je met het verlies van je grootvader. Helaas een droevige tijd voor de hele familie. Alle goeds en sterkte, ook voor de dag van morgen.

Old 10-19-2008, 10:02 PM   #2096
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Smile Hope you all had a Great Weekend

HI EVERYONE!
Hope you all had a Great Weekend.
Been really busy.
My weekend was busy and fun!
Hope everyone is doing fine and their loved ones and pets.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 10-19-2008, 10:04 PM   #2097
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara View Post
Jules, Esther, Lucia.. thank you for asking about me..

Anne, deebee, Asmay, Christy.. I wish you all a good weekend!

Petra.. ich vermisse unsere "deutsche Gespräche"..!!
Ciao Sara!
I wish you a Good Weekend too.
Hope yours was GREAT!
Old 10-19-2008, 10:04 PM   #2098
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Thumbs up Re: Where would U go this Summer Holiday...and WHY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucia Helena View Post
Nacky, Arciris, Asmay, Bibbinut, Christy, Dawg, Dbukfan, UkJules, Deebeelicius, DirkB Fan from Holland, Flash, MrsSpooky, Ostarella, Sara, Sharon, Tracy, Warrior ...WOW

"Celebrating life add friends, experiences and achievements, always giving them some meaning."

All of this lovely place is very important to me.
Have a weekend blessed and unforgettable.
Kisses and flowers...
Beautifully said.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:06 PM   #2099
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy View Post
Hello to All of you ladies...and gents ( not many post here...lol) !

I sincerely hope that ALL of you are doing well and I'd like to wish you ALL a wonderful weekend !!!

Take Care & Hugs to ALL of you,
Christy
Hi Christy!
*waves*
Old 10-19-2008, 10:09 PM   #2100
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Default Re: Good evening all.......

Quote:
HI!
Still here!
I wanna see Dirk on TV... *just kidding*
I hope to see that on YouTube soon.