LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Parts, Roles, Performances > Other Movies & TV > Fanorama

Fanorama For fan fiction, artwork, bits and bobs, etc.

Old 10-03-2008, 10:59 AM   #2026
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Default Re: Where would U go this Summer Holiday...and WHY?

You will find the strength, make that promise to yourself! Fight for yourself and Paddy!
Old 10-03-2008, 06:15 PM   #2027
Lucia Helena

The brotherhood was the theme this week in this place.
Each through his writings expressed their love and support for a special person.
Reminded me of someone who then died on 3 October 1226 in Assis, Italy.
Your name: Francisco, his life: a lesson in love.
A weekend full of love for everyone!

Prayer for Peace
Assigned to San Francisco

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace of.
Where there is hatred, which I take your love.
Where there is offense, I take your forgiveness.
Where there is discord, I take the union.
Where there is doubt, I take the faith.
Where there is error, I take the truth.
Where there is despair, which leads me to hope.
Where there is sadness that I take the joy.
Where there is darkness, I light the lamp.
O Master,
Do I look more
solace to be console;
understand to be understood;
love to be loved.
Because it is giving that you receive,
is forgiving that one is forgiven,
that is dying to live for eternal life.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:32 AM   #2028
Arciris

Hi all, morning.
Sara, thanks so much for your kind words. I hope you're feeling a little bettet, if it's possible, I hope much better that the last days. I wish it from my heart. You're always so sweet.
Adri, what reason have you! I agree about that the contact with all these things we love make feel ourselves much better. Josiane and Paddy are waiting for us! I hope we can go to see them (Sara and Adri) and I'm sure this will do feeling better to them and to you. If you can, go for them, please! The best therapy is can do that our heart want. It's true.
Lucia Helena, what beautiful words from you! Brotherhood is going to us here. It's incredible that the words can say sometimes.
Karin, Ostarella, Deebee, Su, Petra, Jules, Sharon, and all the DBC Union:
Have a nice day and take care!
Esther.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:56 AM   #2029
dbukfan

Default Sunny Monday

Hello All

Howdy? Hope all is well...Just briefly to say I'm back...soz for not bein' in touch for a while...my littly's started her new happier life in 21st century modern school today..she's happy as a lark...so am I.
Special thank you to Jules...my Cambs.'s freind...so bein' so supportive during Sept's difficult time....I hope to be back to normal-self soon...also Esther, Karin, Sara and Adri for askin' about my littly...she's more happier than ever be for long while this week...hope it stays that way...I felt v positive vibe with this school..today there's got a theatre show @ her school...what a good fun start, eh

Sara==>I pray for you the other day..Be strong and positive...things'll get better....all of us here're behind you.

Must dash for catchin' super back-log @ office..I'm fine like lovely weather in Herts today!

Have a nice day to All

Take care

Su...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:33 AM   #2030
Sharon

Hello to all!
It was a busy weekend. The weather is now very fall-like; rain and windy from yesterday on to today and possible snow-rain mix on Thursday, yuk!
We did take some quiet time and rented some movies....watched Iron Man and Definitely, Maybe...they were good!
Sara, hope that all the positive energy is still helping you to keep a more positive outlook. We are all praying and keeping good thoughts for you! Hugs to you!
Su x, so glad to hear that your little one will start school with such a dun day! That is what makes a difference..if they are happy, they will be more receptive to do well and enjoy it.
I am starting to look for work,too, today...things have settled down as far as family issues go, for now, so I am hoping to find something for me.
I really hope everyone had a great weekend.
Must dash, to get things ready for the kids.
Will check in later, bye for now!
Sharon
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:42 AM   #2031
UKJules

Smile Sunny Monday..........................

Hi all...........Monday already!!

Su - My dear Herts friend I'm sure your Littly will be so much happier at her new, 21st Century modern school.....!!! She'll be buzzing when she comes out of school today....... Bless her Try and have a bit of ME time when you can.....grab 5 minutes when the boss isn't looking......Look after yourself Thanks for the lovely words.....you are very sweet......you've been good to me in the past.... Hey, not long before Coventry Nov'08.......!!! Dirk better not cancel now......

Sara - Stay focused and don't over do things......remember to take things day by day be strong...... Big hugs to you xx

Esther - How are you...... I hope things went well at the doctors........ How are you getting on job hunting......any luck Keep looking in the newspaper......something will turn up

Lucia Helena - Beautiful words my dear....... I enjoy reading your posts........you are very sweet

Sharon - Just seen your post......Best of luck with job hunting.......keep looking I'm sure something will turn up!!!

Adri - Don't work too hard........ How are things going.......

Anne, Karin, Ostarella, Petra & all.........have a great day

Better dash, things to do

Take care

Jules x

Last edited by UKJules; 10-06-2008 at 06:46 AM.. Reason: adding a bit...............
UKJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:24 AM   #2032
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Hello my dear buddies,

I am improving very slowly... for my feeling to slowly. Today I kicked myself under the shower, now I smell fresh again

Yes Esther you are so right I need to try to visit Josiane more often, she did so many great things for me! Thank you for your positive words!

Su you had more important issues on your mind! I am very happy for you that your littly is starting with a new positive episode in her life! Hoping to see you more here! I have to come here more often aswell, but I am so busy with doing nothing...

Good luck with finding work Sharon! I hope that there is more suiteble work in your area then for me here...

Hahaha Jules! You see! You are a much liked person

I wonder how Sara her weekend was!
Old 10-07-2008, 04:22 AM   #2033
Arciris

Hi eveybody!!

Jules, thanks so much for ask. I went to the doctor yesterday and she say I'm well for the moment. I was feeling tired this days and I've some palpitations I think isn't a normal thing but I was doing much exercise the last weeks and perhaps is for this..I'm trying to be calm and to think in positive things for my future, and this is doing feeling a little better to me now. I hope it stops happening to me shortly. Thanks for your words my other England friend.
Yes, I'm looking also in the newspapers. Job exist but not specific work in this moments. I don't lose the hope. Never! I follow going for it!! Thanks so much.

Sara, how are you? I hope you're a little better. How say the other friends here, be positive how until now. I'ts not easy, I know, but you deserve thing are going better now. A very big kiss for you. I send to you the most positives wishes for recovering.

Hallo Anne! And you? Sorry so much..In my last post I forgot your name...You don't considere it, please, my only neuron is always forgetting some names many times, you know. I imagine in Canada the autumn is already very present. Here we've a little spring again..two days in 20º and this is perfect for me. I hate cold weather.

Hi Adri!! I'm happy you're feeling better of your cold! Take care. Is a bad month for colds. I was going yesterday to put the vaccine of the influenza. This doesn't means that it doesn't attack to me and to all people is putting it but doctors force to us to put it, specially old people, dhidren and people with congenitals disease.
Yes about Josiane! I hope you can go very soon for her!! And I wish too Sara can go to visit Paddy. I know how you love this.

Hello Sharon! You make well!! Quiet time for a watching movies is a good thing. I adore to do this, too. Specially on Sunday afternoon. Many times A-team episodes..
Good luck with your job searching!! I know...We're in the same search. I'ts an anxious thing but we go for it!!

Hi Su!! Sweet friend! I've read about all this days..Now, I'm happy for you explain of your littly! Well done!! I see she's happy now in her new school and this make me smile. I imagine all this weeks...I don't understand such times the educational system in some places..Well, this would be a long post here..but I think schools would have to foment the abilities instead of to annoy and to do unfortunate children. And specially if this they're sentimental children with a gold heart and with correct families that worry for them. I remember my primary school and many of this things are coming to my head.
Well, the most important now is she's better, happy and with a parents they've worried about her they've put repair. The childhood must be the happiest period of the life. Later...problems, invoices, disappointment.., for this..it's a so important thing the children to be happy. Is their childhood!! Only one.
A big kiss for you and for her!

Dirk, Tracy, Ostarella, Petra, Deebee, Karin, Lucia Helena. and all DBC, have a nice day!!!
Esther.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:35 AM   #2034
UKJules

Wink Hi all...........................................

Su - I hope all went well with your Littly's first day at her new school You must be so proud......no doubt a little tear in your eye - this is a new chapter in her education.......I'm sure things will go from strength to strength......you see me & you both v. proud mums.......

Esther - My spanish friend........ Take things easy my dear.....you must have been over doing it...... listen to what your body's telling you......& try & have a little ME time when you can It does help.....
Best of luck with the job search......something will turn up.....just keep looking

Sara - How are you today........ I hope a little better day by day Sending you positive vibes........... xx

I must dash.....things to do before the school run

Sharon, Adri, Anne, Karin, Ostarella, Petra, Deebee, Lucia Helena & all here on DBC....have a great Tuesday

Take care

Jules x

Last edited by UKJules; 10-07-2008 at 07:37 AM..
Old 10-07-2008, 08:05 AM   #2035
dbukfan

Thumbs down Rainy Tuesday

Dear All

Howdy? Hope all is reasonably well...I felt much better today...sense of relief....my littly really enjoyed her 1st day @ new school...she came home after swimmin' lesson..with full of bean..non-stop chattin' with excitement body...talk to Britain til 7.30 last nite..met a few friends already..inc. a new boyfriend..just kiddin' right..the new teacher just hinted to me that she could do with a few of those like her in classs...full of eager, fun & focusing to teach!!...I'm a v proud & happy mum once more...I'm v confident and have trust with her new school...funny thing, is it does open our eyes much wider angles to understand in depth of how well each school runs..I got better deeper sleep las few nite....TGFT

Jules, Esther(Get well soon, my Calalan friend, Adri, Sara (Be Strong, ny friend!) and Sharon......>>>HUGE thnks again for those supprotin' & kind words...past few wks's not that nice experience for all of us to remember...my eyes's still runnin' dry....watchin' sad movie @ th wkend...can't get a few drop out of my eyes...really true

me too..got to dash for few more jobs before school run again...been bucketin' down here in Herts...but hey...gonna be totally dry+mild temperature fr tom...way hey!!..the sun's back to UK

Petra, Helena, Anne, Deebee, and all @ DBC..Have a nice day!!

Just found this funny link..Enjoy it!..It's a monkey business, eh
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/7654267.stm

Take care

Su...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
Old 10-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #2036
sara

Hi friends,

as I wrote in the other topic I had a bad moment and a strong attack.. now I feel a bit worse and I'm stuck in bed.
Hope's sinking...

anyway, thank you everybody again!

Adri, you must really spend as much time as you can with Josiane.. it's my experience.. catch every single moment cause you can't be sure of what will be tomorrow.
How do you feel my dear buddy? Hope better!

Lucia, what a wonderful prayer!

Su, Thanks for your prayers..

Esther.. I send you a big big hug

Jules, I try to stay focused.. but sometimes I loose my positive vibes..

Anne and everybody... KISS!

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow." --- Dirk Benedict

"Life: my favorite occupation." --- Dirk Benedict
sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:54 PM   #2037
Sharon

Hello Sara, I;m sorry that you are in bed again....if you can, find something to keep your spirits going. Music is wonderful, reading, drawing...talking to us...anything to keep positive.
The trees here are really starting to lose their leaves and the winds are blowing harder, but the scenery is still beautiful.
i have some good news...i start back at my old job on Tuesday and I am really looking forward to it.
I will share some of the stories with everyone from the store I will work at...some of them are rather funny...
Please try to get some rest and take care of your mind, keeping it busy will help lift your spirits!
Big hugs to you!
Sharon
Old 10-07-2008, 01:12 PM   #2038
sara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
Hello Sara, I;m sorry that you are in bed again....if you can, find something to keep your spirits going. Music is wonderful, reading, drawing...talking to us...anything to keep positive.
The trees here are really starting to lose their leaves and the winds are blowing harder, but the scenery is still beautiful.
i have some good news...i start back at my old job on Tuesday and I am really looking forward to it.
I will share some of the stories with everyone from the store I will work at...some of them are rather funny...
Please try to get some rest and take care of your mind, keeping it busy will help lift your spirits!
Big hugs to you!
Sharon
Thanks a lot dear Sharon..
I promise I'll try to, even if I confess my mind is not so positive today.
It's hard to fight against the Fate cause you can't find the right weapons sometimes..
MANY CONGRATS for your re-start! What kind of job is it?
I'm really glad for you!Very good news!

kiss kiss

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow." --- Dirk Benedict

Old 10-07-2008, 04:07 PM   #2039
Sharon

Hi Sara, Everyone:
My job is in a Dollar Store...everything is either $1.00 or 2 for $1.00. I will help unload trucks with skids of merchandise, stock the shelves, run the cash and set up for all the holidays, etc. It's not rocket science or anything, but it is close to where I live and it works for the kids school hours. I can walk to work. The people are nice! I have worked with some of them before.
Thanks for the wishes, take care!
Sharon
Old 10-08-2008, 04:59 AM   #2040
sara

That's very good Sharon,
a job must first of all be suitable to your needs.. hours, place..
I'm glad for you!!
Hugs

Old 10-08-2008, 07:14 AM   #2041
Sharon

Hello and Good Morning,
I hope everyone is having or trying to have a good day!
I am sufferring from the beginnings of a cold....and the weather is now cold and windy.
But, life continues on I have a lot to do before I start back to work...if I don't get to check up very often, I will be thinking of you all and wishing everyone well.
Hugs to all for now,
Sharon
Old 10-08-2008, 07:37 AM   #2042
UKJules

Cool Sunny Wednesday.........

Hi everyone..... I've had a busy morning......just got time to make a post Here goes..............................

Su - Great to hear your Littly has made a great start to her new school.... You must feel like a weight has been lifted from your shoulders So glad things have turned out alright for you all No more tears.....things are on the up

Sara - So sorry to hear you've had another bad attack....... I know it's easy for me to say, but, Stay positive.....don't give up Sharon's right, I think listening to music, drawing or crafts would help take your mind off things It might help

Sharon - So pleased that you've got your old job back..... A dollar store.....we have £1 shops over here as well

Esther, Adri, Karin, Lucia Helena.....& everyone, have agreat Wednesday

Must dash......got things to do

Big hugs

Jules x
Old 10-09-2008, 05:40 AM   #2043
Arciris

Default Re: Sunny Wednesday.........

Hi to all, morning!

Sharon, well for you!! I'm glad for you about your job!

Hi Sara. I've read the last posts. I hope you're feeling better today. Not a little, much!! A very special kiss for you and thanks for your words too.

Hi Su! I'm happy for your littly now. Like Jules say, not more tears. Your littly deserve to be better now, school are many hours for day and for to stay there. Well for her new friends there (this is the most important, too!) and for her new boyfriend . You know, now you must to invite him to play at your home to make official the relation. Not more hard work, please. Bosses..arghh.

Hi Jules! Thanks so much. You've reason, I need to listen to my body better. I don't know..I was nervous because not job..I was going yesterday for two interviews but nothing for the moment. The last week another..but they didin't call to me..Okey, I hope. I've patience. I will try to be calm and I useful for to study English from my books and see for another new addresses I've already written down.
Not much hard work for you, either. Tomorrow is already Friday.

Anne, Adri (how is your flu and cold? I hope better!), Karin, Petra, Ostarella, Deebee, Lucia Helena, HAVE A NICE DAY!
Esther.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:33 AM   #2044
UKJules

Default It's a beautiful sunny day.....................

Hi everyone........!!!!

Su - How are you.......busy down there in Herts Oh, forgot to say yesterday.......that video made me laugh.......monkey servants.....that's the crazy Japanese for you!!!
I have a busy afternoon lined up now I've finished work for the day......I'm doing a special tea .....It's the twins birthday tomorrow and they wanted their b/day tea today, as they're going out with some friends tomorrow night.......so I have a lot of preparation & organising to do and a trip to the supermarket to fit in......It's all go in Cambs
How's your Littly doing.......enjoying her new school

Esther - Try and stay calm my dear......sooner or later you will get a job offer, I'm sure......It's just a matter of time.....something will come up Come on......think positive

Sara - Hope you are feeling a little better today...... Remember.....stay strong........Big hugs xx

Well ladies......better dash......got a lot to do......

To all here on DBC.....have a great Thursday

Take care......

Jules x
Old 10-09-2008, 06:53 AM   #2045
dbukfan

Thumbs up Lovely Sunny Thursday

Hi All

Howdy?...Hope all is well and Happy

Jules==>glad, you laugh of that link..my littly's rollin' up yesterday too..you must be psychic..today, me too been looked around for a good venue for my littly b'day for nt yr..I know a bit over the top..good for you if can do it yrself..much more fun, in ctrl & more economical..I got no time...so have to go for a pre-setup one..prob. will stop when she's gettin' older..can't invite the whole class though..too many of it..she's fine & start to take the lead in her new class...scoop 5+ well done stickers fr her new teacher...got her 1st party invitation already...bless her..she still a bit timid/not confindent to approach new friends..obviously, scars fr the bullies trauma still with her..hope she'll be back herself in few wks times..poor little mite..what a coward boys, eh pick on my girl..hope what goes around, will come around to them one day...I'm almost back to myself..phew.

Esther==>BEST Wishes for yr job hunting, girl.

Sara, Sharon (many congrats for new job too), Adri & etc..Have a nice day...gotto dash for quick lunch...must go...bye!

Hugs to all

Su...x

Old 10-09-2008, 07:44 AM   #2046
Sharon

Thanks for all of the congratulations everyone! I am looking forward to it...Have fun with the birthday for the twins, Jules.
It seems that with just a little time, Littly will settle in...I'm sure she will find a few nice friends to hang with and enjoy!
Esther, your luck will change...these things happen when you least expect it, so keep looking and getting the word out that you are looking for work..someone is bound to find something for you...good luck!
Anne, getting ready for Thanksgiving? Hope you have a very nice weekend!
Sara, always thinking of you...hugs!
Thanks for the video, we saw it on TV while eating the other night, great fun!
Lucia, have a really fine day...is the weather nice...put some in a bottle and send it our way...it is 0 celcius or 32 F, here right now...it was snowing in the mountains yesterday...
Have a great day all, have to get something for my cold....bye
Sharon
Old 10-09-2008, 09:29 AM   #2047
Lucia Helena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
Thanks for all of the congratulations everyone! I am looking forward to it...Have fun with the birthday for the twins, Jules.
It seems that with just a little time, Littly will settle in...I'm sure she will find a few nice friends to hang with and enjoy!
Esther, your luck will change...these things happen when you least expect it, so keep looking and getting the word out that you are looking for work..someone is bound to find something for you...good luck!
Anne, getting ready for Thanksgiving? Hope you have a very nice weekend!
Sara, always thinking of you...hugs!
Thanks for the video, we saw it on TV while eating the other night, great fun!
Lucia, have a really fine day...is the weather nice...put some in a bottle and send it our way...it is 0 celcius or 32 F, here right now...it was snowing in the mountains yesterday...
Have a great day all, have to get something for my cold....bye
Sharon
Sharon Darling, thank you for your message. The landscape with snow to be beautiful.
I never had contact with the snow. In Brazil there is occurrence of snow in some places (especially the South). In recent weeks it has rained very cold and the weather is crazy ..
Old 10-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #2048
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Very good Sharon that you have found a job! With all these financial uncertain world it is important to have a job and that is quite difficult!
Wow snow! I wish to see snow again! And want to throw snowballs!

Sara my dear buddy! There is a suprise underway! Hope you feel the sun! Do you have a garten? Can your father put the bed outside? I have heared on the news that Italy has got beautifull weather! Just for you my friend

Su I think you are one of the best moms in the world! Later when your littly is a bit older, she will thank you for all you have done for her. In the mean time, we do it for her!

Esther I am still sick, I visited the docter today and now I am on antibiotics, see if that helps...
I am going back to work on monday and next friday, cleaning again. But to be honest I am tired of doing that! I did a proper education and want to do better work. In 5 weeks I am back from my trip to Holstein and I know what I can do.
Hopefully Esther you will have more luck!

Jules; How are you doing? Your pet's, family etc! How was your twins tea party?
Old 10-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #2049
Lucia Helena

Friends

I appreciate the message of all. Do the translation of his writings and do everything possible to be in tune with you. While reading share the joys, sorrows, concerns of all. Sometimes I do not manifest with words, but I believe I pray for all.
It is very good to have friends, but the happiness is only complete when we know that those who are around us or who inhabit this beautiful blue planet are happy too.

"Much of the vitality of a friendship lies in respect for differences, not only in enjoying the similarities" (James Fredericks)

For all a great Friday!

Dirk we love you !!!!!

Brazilian Greetings
Old 10-10-2008, 07:23 AM   #2050
UKJules

Cool Another sunny day...............

Hi all..................

Su - We had a great b/day tea last night......& cake & balloons etc......even at their age, they still like all the trimmings.......a fab time was had by all
Your Littly sounds like she has made a great start.....5+ stickers in her first week you must be so pleased I'm sure she'll gain more confidence......she just needs a little time to adjust
There's nothing wrong with being organised..... best to book up in advance when booking a party..... so you can get the venue you want....It saves all the hassle of having it at home......no washing up

Sharon - Thanks for the kind words, yes we had a great time last night They soon grow up..... Where does the time go
Did you say it was 0C/32F in your part of the world..... That is cold......brrrrrrrrr We've had some fine sunny weather for the last few days......It's around 18C here today and talks about being a nice weekend We'd better make the most of it

Lucia Helena - I hope you have a wonderful weekend my dear........enjoy

Sara - How are things with you........ I hope getting better

Esther, Adri, Karin, Anne & everyone have a great Friday & wkend

Take care......hugs

Jules x

Last edited by UKJules; 10-10-2008 at 07:28 AM.. Reason: adding something.........