LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Parts, Roles, Performances > Other Movies & TV > Fanorama

Fanorama For fan fiction, artwork, bits and bobs, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 10:41 AM   #26
sara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,027
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Hi..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
Good Morning or Afternoon to everyone!
I have to say that I am very proud to be a member on this site.
The thoughtfulness, understanding, and love and joy that is shared toward everyone and between everyone in this site is incredible...are we the United Nations of DBC?, lol.
We share, we laugh, we cry, we pray for each other and it really brings people together.
I commend everyone for all their efforts..no matter how little or big, we are proving on this site that each person CAN make a difference!
I wish joy and peace to all and I really hope that everyone has a great day and a fine weekend.
Hugs to all,
Sharon
I agree with you Sharon,
I'm also proud of belonging to this great family and I'm glad to have shared with you the most private and difficult side of my life. Sometimes it's difficult to share some things, but it's well done when you find so much understanding and love on the other side.
It's incredible how close we can feel in spite of our distance... Yes.. United Nations of DBC! Well said! I think Dirk would be glad of it!
__________________

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow." --- Dirk Benedict

"Life: my favorite occupation." --- Dirk Benedict
sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:54 AM   #27
Dirk B. Fan from Holland
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 644
Default Re: Hi..

Doctors don't believe in miracles, they believe in what they see, you believe in what you feel, now it's time to step above that.
Take a wheel chair with you to Paddy so you can rest, believe me Sara you must visit Paddy! It will hurt yes, but you will get much in return.
Trust me on this Sara, your feeling will get hurt first, but you must explain alone to Paddy what is going on with you. This will help with you recovery!
But you must not drive!
Please Sara find the strength to do this!
__________________
Holsteiner Horses bring you the joy of live
Dirk B. Fan from Holland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:08 AM   #28
sara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,027
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Hi..

No.. driving is out of question..
but I will use my own legs to go to him, you can believe it!
As soon as I will be able to, I'll go to him step by step.. as it was normal!
Never in my life I'll use a wheel chair!!

I agree, horses can heal our souls better than any medicine!
__________________

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow." --- Dirk Benedict

"Life: my favorite occupation." --- Dirk Benedict
sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:54 AM   #29
Arciris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain)
Posts: 712
Default Re: Hi..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara View Post
No.. driving is out of question..
but I will use my own legs to go to him, you can believe it!
As soon as I will be able to, I'll go to him step by step.. as it was normal!
Never in my life I'll use a wheel chair!!

I agree, horses can heal our souls better than any medicine!

Sara, thanks so much. Do you know? My heart today it's a little more happy because your words. I see you're more up when you say "as soon as I will be able to, I'll go to him step by step". Yessss, this is a great think and I'm sure you'll go!!! The best medicine are all these things we love, not a doctor saying we're badly..
Grazie mile for your beautiful words for me, and, evidently, for your love for all us. You know, I feel the same for you. They're many time here, many feelings together, good times, bad periods of life..many different situations but ever togheter. I can feel to me more near of you, all, that of many people, friends, that live in the same city that I. I understand what you explain. The friends many times don't accept the situation and they dissapear..It's incomprensible but it's happening such and such time..

You know, we share, all, the good and the bad moments here and I haven't all the words I'd like to say about you say me. You're an incredible person, believe it. The force for the future must come very very soon. You will see! It'll come from Paddy, from family, from the Love and from your own heart, because the world need people like you, any doubt.
I hope you're better today. All my best wishes from our frienship.

A big kiss too for all nice people here and all words you've written to Sara. Authentics messages of love.
Adri, I was reading you had a cold...So sorry. How are you feeling today? I hope better. Like Sara say, milk and honey is the best. Take care, sweet friend. Colds are so...in Autumn...
Love.
Esther.
__________________
You don't cry because the sun is hidden, so the tears will not let see stars to you.
Arciris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:56 PM   #30
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: My cats place ;)
Posts: 2,136
Blog Entries: 17
Default Re: Hi..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara View Post
No.. driving is out of question..
but I will use my own legs to go to him, you can believe it!
As soon as I will be able to, I'll go to him step by step.. as it was normal!
Never in my life I'll use a wheel chair!!

I agree, horses can heal our souls better than any medicine!
Good for you!
I'm very proud of you too.
HUGS!
__________________
"My cats aren't the pets, I'm their pet"
bibbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:44 AM   #31
Dirk B. Fan from Holland
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 644
Default Re: Hi..

Our words are healing for each other! I do feel a bit better, thank you Esther!

My mother will bring chocolate for me.

Sara I hope you feel a bit better aswell! You will receive a suprise this week or next week
__________________
Holsteiner Horses bring you the joy of live
Dirk B. Fan from Holland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:28 AM   #32
Arciris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain)
Posts: 712
Default Re: Hi..

Adri, your're welcome! I'm happy you're feeling better. Take care.

Sara, come stai? I hope you're feeling better today and the next days. You know, we're here. When I'm sad I look the sky and think the things will be changing. Today, I look the blue sky and think of you and in your recovering. The best wishes. A presto!

A big hug!
__________________
You don't cry because the sun is hidden, so the tears will not let see stars to you.
Arciris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:05 AM   #33
sara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,027
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Hi..

Hi friends,

unfortunately in these days I had another bad moment.. I felt worse and every time it happens I have a bit more fear and less hope..

Let's see..


Anyway thank you a lot Esther and Anne..

Adri.. what about your flu? I hope you're all right now!
__________________

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow." --- Dirk Benedict

"Life: my favorite occupation." --- Dirk Benedict
sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:40 AM   #34
asmay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 325
Default Re: Hi..

Dear Sara,

I am also one of the new (junior) members and have only been on this board a short time now. However, I was deeply moved by your message. I too know a bit about health problems and the ways in which they restrict your everyday life - as if you get a whole bunch of new rules and regulations by which you have to lead your life from now on. I am very sorry that it has to be like this for you. Especially, now that you have to miss your Paddy. I agree that animal love (pure and direct) could be very good for you, a pity that this is not possible. Perhaps you can try to connect with him through his picture/photograph? This sometimes works as a sort of channel.

Furthermore, your (and other people´s) struggle with religion and the church in general made me sad. Please remember that God (and Jesus too) is UNIVERSAL LOVE which is available to each and everyone of us who is not afraid to ask. The church is an institution made by men. I mean no disrespect, but please do not turn you back on God, because of the mistakes and errors of churches, temples and the like.

Wishing you love and light, health and strenght on your path.
__________________
Asmay


BLISS is a constant state of mind, undisturbed by gain or loss. (Anonymus)
LOVE is an illness, without which one does not feel well. (Marguerite Grépon)
FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real (John Armitage)
asmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:19 PM   #35
sara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,027
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Hi..

Hi asmay,

many thanks for your message and your words.
You're absolutely right about restrictions and health problems.. it's an everyday battle without weapons and those "new rules" are sometimes hard to accept. I see you can understand me very well..

Yes, I believe in the Universal Spirit, that we can call God or Love, or Power. I think it blows in every breath.
Church is something different to me: the relationship we have with it depends on our own experience of contact and unfortunately mine wasn't very positive.

Thank you for expressing yourself

take care
__________________

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow." --- Dirk Benedict

"Life: my favorite occupation." --- Dirk Benedict
sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:51 PM   #36
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: My cats place ;)
Posts: 2,136
Blog Entries: 17
Default Re: Hi..

Ciao Sara!

Sending a BIG HUG your way.
Saying a prayer for you too. You are also in my heart and thoughts.

HUGS,
Anne

__________________
"My cats aren't the pets, I'm their pet"
bibbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:23 AM   #37
Arciris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain)
Posts: 712
Default Re: Hi..

Hi friends.
Sara, I send to you another big hug for today. I hope things are going much better and you're feeling more well. I'm feeling more tired this days but, well, perhaps is the autumn..Short days, more cold..? But..another spring is waiting for us and the sun will be rising again. You will see! Un grande abbraccio per te!!

Hi Anne. You're always so sweet. Hello too!

Hi asmay! Welcome here! I was once of the person speaking about Church too. You've reason about Universal Love. Like Sara say, I believe too in an Universal Spirit, good people that help to another people, little details that we can see in the street and people making good actions. For me this is Love, it's true. I agree.
About Church only say: I believe, I've clear something hope to us and we need to believe in it for to continue in this difficult way is always the life, but..I was many years in a church and well..it would be very long post but there was many hipocrisy...well, not different of the other places, evidently. There, I learned many many things, good and bad things, and this is very positive, but...I can count with a only hand the friends I've in the present time from there. I met nice priests that helped to us (and much!! Well for them! Nice men) and another not..how in the general life, but the institution what is the Church (it's only my humble opinion) would have to be nearer people such times..I'm sure you understand me. Only is this.
And sorry for my English. The other DBC know, yet. It's not my usual language and I can't express as well as I'd like. But I'm learning very much here thanks to you.
A big hug too for you and I'm happy to see new members here.
Have a nice day!
__________________
You don't cry because the sun is hidden, so the tears will not let see stars to you.
Arciris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:27 PM   #38
Dirk B. Fan from Holland
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 644
Default Re: Hi..

Sara I will visit Josiane tomorrow! I still have the flu but I must see Josiane and I will tell her about Paddy and you! She knows you already a bit. Because I already told Josiane about this board with it's loving and caring people!

Esther your English is wonderfull, you must realize for us Dutch people it's easy to learn English, but very difficult to learn Italian or Spanish!
You are doing a great job!

Welkom Asmay! Hopelijk beleef je hier net zoveel plezier als wij!
Welcome Asmay! Hopefully you will have here just as much joy as we have!
__________________
Holsteiner Horses bring you the joy of live
Dirk B. Fan from Holland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:52 AM   #39
Arciris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain)
Posts: 712
Default Re: Hi..

Good morning, friends!
Sara, I hope you're feeling better the last days. I wish. Come va? I send to you a big sweet hug.

Hi Adri!! Thanks so much for your kind words! I', trying to study more and more english every day. Now, you know, I've more time..not job for the moment. I agree with you. For Dutch, German..etc..people there is more facility for to learn English and for us here, or French, Italian people..etc..it's more easy the others. But the best of all is that we're here together for share all this!!
I hope you're better from your flu. I'm so sorry. I imagine your bad days too with this.
Well for your visit to Josiane!! What about this?
Have a nice day for all.
__________________
You don't cry because the sun is hidden, so the tears will not let see stars to you.
Arciris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:19 AM   #40
Dirk B. Fan from Holland
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 644
Default Re: Hi..

You are welcome Esther!

I feel almost better! Thank you!

And yes I have visited Josiane, but it was too short! I was brushing her and then the stupid son in law came with a girl, they stayed outside so I left really fast!
She was quite confused that I started with brushing.
__________________
Holsteiner Horses bring you the joy of live
Dirk B. Fan from Holland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:57 AM   #41
asmay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 325
Default Re: Hi..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arciris View Post

Hi asmay! Welcome here! I was once of the person speaking about Church too. You've reason about Universal Love. Like Sara say, I believe too in an Universal Spirit, good people that help to another people, little details that we can see in the street and people making good actions. For me this is Love, it's true. I agree.
About Church only say: I believe, I've clear something hope to us and we need to believe in it for to continue in this difficult way is always the life, but..I was many years in a church and well..it would be very long post but there was many hipocrisy...well, not different of the other places, evidently. There, I learned many many things, good and bad things, and this is very positive, but...I can count with a only hand the friends I've in the present time from there. I met nice priests that helped to us (and much!! Well for them! Nice men) and another not..how in the general life, but the institution what is the Church (it's only my humble opinion) would have to be nearer people such times..I'm sure you understand me. Only is this.
And sorry for my English. The other DBC know, yet. It's not my usual language and I can't express as well as I'd like. But I'm learning very much here thanks to you.
A big hug too for you and I'm happy to see new members here.
Have a nice day!
Thank you so much! I see that you understand my meaning and also have a lot of experience in this area and not all good . I am sorry. By the way, my compliments, I can understand your English quite well! I agree, English is easier for us Northern Europeans to learn, since we hear it all the time on television and on the radio. But just keep on going! Enjoy your day!
__________________
Asmay


BLISS is a constant state of mind, undisturbed by gain or loss. (Anonymus)
LOVE is an illness, without which one does not feel well. (Marguerite Grépon)
FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real (John Armitage)
asmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:05 AM   #42
asmay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 325
Default Re: Hi..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk B. Fan from Holland View Post

Welkom Asmay! Hopelijk beleef je hier net zoveel plezier als wij!
Welcome Asmay! Hopefully you will have here just as much joy as we have!
Dank je wel! Just a junior member yet and just starting to get to know you all a bit. But when I see how may posts each of you Seniors have already put in I feel like a junior junior junior member.
I enjoy this site very much already and would like to keep in touch with you all. Take care!
__________________
Asmay


BLISS is a constant state of mind, undisturbed by gain or loss. (Anonymus)
LOVE is an illness, without which one does not feel well. (Marguerite Grépon)
FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real (John Armitage)
asmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:10 AM   #43
Arciris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain)
Posts: 712
Default Re: Hi..

Ismay, thanks so much! I agree with you. Yes, I understood your meaning very well . Is a period of time like others in the life and I think in the good things of that moment and I'm so sorry for the bad things. But in the life all is a learning and this is the most important. And thanks so much about my english! I know I've your (of all) support and this is doing happy to me! A time ago I read this forum and I thought..."I want to write here, I want to write here" for to read and write about Dirk. But I wasn't be able..And now, I can understand all your posts and too to try to write. In addition, with such sweet people how all you it's more easy.

Hi Adri, thanks so much too for your words! Ohh..I'm so sorry for Josiane..Well because you've been with it but..Don't worry. I think it it little confused perhaps is in this time and/or because there is more people for there..Go for it when you can. You will see the next time it won't be so confused.

Sara, how are you? Come stai? I hope you're feeling better. I read was there is good weather this days there, like here. I think that sun always is a good therapy for our badly moments. It helps to me, too. I'm sure it will make well. A big hug for you! Thinking of you.

Have a nice day to all.
__________________
You don't cry because the sun is hidden, so the tears will not let see stars to you.
Arciris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:46 AM   #44
Lucia Helena
junior member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Coast of São Paulo - Brasil
Posts: 304
Default Re: Hi..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arciris View Post
Ismay, thanks so much! I agree with you. Yes, I understood your meaning very well . Is a period of time like others in the life and I think in the good things of that moment and I'm so sorry for the bad things. But in the life all is a learning and this is the most important. And thanks so much about my english! I know I've your (of all) support and this is doing happy to me! A time ago I read this forum and I thought..."I want to write here, I want to write here" for to read and write about Dirk. But I wasn't be able..And now, I can understand all your posts and too to try to write. In addition, with such sweet people how all you it's more easy.

Hi Adri, thanks so much too for your words! Ohh..I'm so sorry for Josiane..Well because you've been with it but..Don't worry. I think it it little confused perhaps is in this time and/or because there is more people for there..Go for it when you can. You will see the next time it won't be so confused.

Sara, how are you? Come stai? I hope you're feeling better. I read was there is good weather this days there, like here. I think that sun always is a good therapy for our badly moments. It helps to me, too. I'm sure it will make well. A big hug for you! Thinking of you.

Have a nice day to all.


Esther el día de ayer para recibir esta oración me recuerda a usted. ¿Quién escribió fue el de Santa Teresa D'Avila (ella vivía en España en el siglo XVI). Espero que disfruten. Un beso grande de Brasil.

"Nada le perturba
Nada sorprendente que
La paciencia llega a
Nada me perturba
Nada me asombra
¿Quién es Dios, no faltan
Sólo Dios basta! "


Esther yesterday to receive this prayer reminded me of you. Who wrote was the Santa Teresa D'Avila (she lived in Spain in the sixteenth century). I hope you enjoy. A big kiss from Brazil.

"Nothing disturbs you
Nothing surprising you
The patience it reaches
Nothing disturbs me
Nothing amazes me
Who is God nothing missing
God alone suffices! "
__________________
"Everything is possible for that it believes."
(Mc 9,23)
Lucia Helena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:40 AM   #45
Arciris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain)
Posts: 712
Default Thanks!

Hello Lucia Helena!
Thanks so much for your post. I'ts so beautiful! I like poetry, religious or not. Yes, Sta. Teresa de Avila was a a martyr in that time.
Do you know? I've remebered now that in the school we sang a song from this poetry that it said: "nothing disturbs me, nothing amazes me" etc..The music was so sweet and we played it with a guitar.
A big kiss too from Bcn.
Thinking on you, all.
Have a nice day.
Sara, I miss you...I hope you're well.
__________________
You don't cry because the sun is hidden, so the tears will not let see stars to you.
Arciris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:08 AM   #46
asmay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 325
Default Re: Hi..

Hi all!

The weekend is almost starting again, where does the time go .... (me sighing for getting old) .

But at the moment the weather is good (a bit of sun, a bit of rain, a bit of wind), so absolutely fine to go for a stroll on the beach or in a park or forest.

Good health to all and enjoy!!
__________________
Asmay


BLISS is a constant state of mind, undisturbed by gain or loss. (Anonymus)
LOVE is an illness, without which one does not feel well. (Marguerite Grépon)
FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real (John Armitage)
asmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:11 AM   #47
sara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,027
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Hi..

Hi friends,

I'm back..

Sorry If I haven't been online recently but I had other problems with my health..

Esther, Lucia.. do you know I'm almost able to understand the Spanish (?) version you wrote?? Quite similar to Italian!

Asmay.. your beaches must be very warm.....!!!!!!!
__________________

"Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow." --- Dirk Benedict

"Life: my favorite occupation." --- Dirk Benedict
sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:30 AM   #48
Sharon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Posts: 272
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Hi..

Hi Sara, glad to have you back...I hope you are feeling better! Don't worry about the new treatment too much...we are all with you in our heart and prayers...you are never alone.
Work was really good this week...lots of nice people and feels like I never left..glad to spend time with some of my friends again...
I hope everyone has a great day!
Take care everyone, Sharon
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:42 AM   #49
asmay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 325
Default Re: Hi..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara View Post
Hi friends,

I'm back..

Sorry If I haven't been online recently but I had other problems with my health..

Esther, Lucia.. do you know I'm almost able to understand the Spanish (?) version you wrote?? Quite similar to Italian!

Asmay.. your beaches must be very warm.....!!!!!!!

Hi Sara,
Nice to hear from you again! . Hope you are on top of those other health problems again. Every time its such a pain in the ....!

Well, about those beaches .... as long as you wear a warm wintercoat you'll be out of trouble ... It can be quite nice, though, to walk on the beach in this time of year with the wind waving through your hair and the sun on your face (and that wintercoat on your back, of course).
Its the Autumn holiday over here, so a lot of people may enjoy themselves outdoors.

Anyway, to all of you DBC fans: whatever the weather, enjoy your day! (One at a time is just what it takes.) Take care!
__________________
Asmay


BLISS is a constant state of mind, undisturbed by gain or loss. (Anonymus)
LOVE is an illness, without which one does not feel well. (Marguerite Grépon)
FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real (John Armitage)
asmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #50
Lucia Helena
junior member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Coast of São Paulo - Brasil
Posts: 304
Default Re: Hi..

Sara mi è l'invio di una canzone di un giovane talento brasiliano e sacerdote chamaso Fabio de Melo.
Questa canzone è stata scritta da uno dei suoi migliori amici, quando ero nel suo ultimo giorno di vita. Prima di iniziare a cantare egli ne parla.
Credo che nella sua guarigione. Credere troppo.
Dio non ha dato a voi e me né. Si prega di sentirsi abbracciato da Dio e dal suo amico brasiliano ...


Non abbandonare l'Amore


So che è difficile aspettarsi
Ma Dio ha un tempo di azione e di cura
Solo dobbiamo fiducia


Se si pesa la croce
Se non si esprime
ma se si impara l'amore
Come qualcuno che non chiudere


Il dolore è parte della cultura di fede
Perché solo lei sa quello che vuoi
Chi può essere felice per la lotta contro


Non abbandonare l'amore, non rinunciare per amore
Non essere consegnata perché il dolore che si trascorrere una giornata
Se la croce e ha pesato se per fornire
Come Cirino, Cristo vi aiuterà a



https://letras.kboing.com.br/fabio-de...sista-do-amor/
__________________
"Everything is possible for that it believes."
(Mc 9,23)
Lucia Helena is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Contact Us - Dirk Benedict Central - Archive - Top
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:15 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

©2007-2020 DirkBenedictCentral.com
Webmaster- John Pickard